Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

Yes. I have gotten cut recently. Laser circumcision is less bloody I think. There was more bleeding with the anesthesia injection than with the laser cutting of the foreskin.

I got to see the whole procedure and it is rather weird seeing your genitalia being "mutilated" while lying there nervous and hoping for a good outcome.

There was some feeling of constriction or "tightness' below the glans after the surgey when the local anesthesia wear off. This is due to the stitches applied to bring the inner skin and outer skin together after the foreskin is cut off. The stictches were removed about 10 days later.

Overall, I am quite satisfied with the surgery. It is cleaner and more hygenic and my used underwear smells cleaner too. The exposed head is more sensitive and there is a more sensational feeling when it rises to its occasion.

This is despite having to abstain from jerking or sex for some time cos there is a very tight pulling upon arousal and this was before the stitches are removed.

Should have done it earlier.

Anyone in doubts can get in touch me. I understand the whole feeling having gone thru it mtyself. I have some before and after pics which I keep in private.

Hey thanks a lot! Which doctor did you go to and how much did it cost? :o

Do you want to pm me for details?

The feeling is of liberation down there. The soft abrasion of the glans on the underwear is heavenly. The feel of the bare glans softly hitting against the thigh is out of the world.

The feeling is of liberation down there. The soft abrasion of the glans on the underwear is heavenly. The feel of the bare glans softly hitting against the thigh is out of the world.

hey could i have the details too?

drop me an email at middle_l_finger@hotmail.com!!!! would love to see the before and after.

been considering it for years, but apprehensive - and not sure if i can find a good doctor - aka one that cuts pretty circumcisions!!!! haha

Hey thanks for replying! I don't have an account here so you mind dropping me an email instead? leowner584@gmail.com

Thanks a million!

hey whoever-cares-to-reply.

i'm actually considering circumcision soon, and i would like to do a some details out,

if you had ADULT circumcision - i would appreciate the following details,

preferably as a private message, or as a forum reply. thanks and hearts*

where: xxx clinic/hospital (singapore places only please - i cant fly overseas)

cost: SGD$xxx (estimate is fine)

recovery time: xxdays

method: clamp/lasercut/handstich etc

what to expect: you should................recovery is~.......... etc

experience there: ................. (i'm particularly interested in knowing if the doctor is comfortable in discussing how you want it cut - like i was a low/tight circumcision - aka i want the scar to be nearer to the gland, and have no excess foreskin - in opposed to high/loose circumcision. i'm too interested in have an inverted V scar on the below of my penis. so i would like to know if the "your" doctor considered the patient's wishes and if they asked you about it - i dont want a ugly circumcision scar. thanks!!! )

and if you could, a before and after picture is most appreciated. esp with the scar lines~

i know it's alot to ask - but please see it as you are giving a boy a chance to get a pretty penis~ smiles*

You can "train" yourself for it to stay open and have the same thing without the pain and hassle. Many have done it. My colleague says her husband is definitely not cut but she has never seen her husband's foreskin on the head.

You can "train" yourself for it to stay open and have the same thing without the pain and hassle. Many have done it. My colleague says her husband is definitely not cut but she has never seen her husband's foreskin on the head.

Getting circumcised as an adult? No hassle, and very little pain as far as I'm concerned, when I did it.

Do you want to pm me for details? The feeling is of liberation down there. The soft abrasion of the glans on the underwear is heavenly. The feel of the bare glans softly hitting against the thigh is out of the world.

just a temporary feeling. once the gland is 'harden' after exposing to the air without foreskin, it will no longer be as sensitive to touch as before.

• 3 weeks later...

is it true that guys with tight foreskin cum faster when they jo?? becos the skin to head got more friction...thus come faster than those with loose foreskin or cut alreadi.

any guys jo buddy with guys with tight foreskin and they cum first before you??

is it true that guys with tight foreskin cum faster when they jo?? becos the skin to head got more friction...thus come faster than those with loose foreskin or cut alreadi.

any guys jo buddy with guys with tight foreskin and they cum first before you??

I'm not sure you can generalise on this, as it seems to me that the speed at which you cum is more psychological than physical. Do you have tight foreskin?

Edited by chokchai

Guest -leancut-

hey whoever-cares-to-reply.

i'm actually considering circumcision soon, and i would like to do a some details out,

if you had ADULT circumcision - i would appreciate the following details,

preferably as a private message, or as a forum reply. thanks and hearts*

where: xxx clinic/hospital (singapore places only please - i cant fly overseas)

cost: SGD$xxx (estimate is fine)

recovery time: xxdays

method: clamp/lasercut/handstich etc

what to expect: you should................recovery is~.......... etc

experience there: ................. (i'm particularly interested in knowing if the doctor is comfortable in discussing how you want it cut - like i was a low/tight circumcision - aka i want the scar to be nearer to the gland, and have no excess foreskin - in opposed to high/loose circumcision. i'm too interested in have an inverted V scar on the below of my penis. so i would like to know if the "your" doctor considered the patient's wishes and if they asked you about it - i dont want a ugly circumcision scar. thanks!!! )

and if you could, a before and after picture is most appreciated. esp with the scar lines~

i know it's alot to ask - but please see it as you are giving a boy a chance to get a pretty penis~ smiles*

i did it when i was 25. non-medical reasons. i get to decide how i want it cut and the doc was very accommodating. i had a tight and high circumcision. and i do have a v scar on the below of my penis too :) sorry no pics..but i can let you play with it if you want :P

• 2 weeks later...

When i was still a kid, probably 10 yrs old?, mom forced me to go for hygienic purpose. Also, if had not circumcised, isnt the 'mushroom' part hurt if we touch it?

me also 10 years old, i go for circumcision, very painful when the doctor inject the needle, i hate needles

thinking of, but quite paiseh to take mc, cos my workplace they write on board eg : luke84 MC (Circumcision)

your workplace has total disregard to employees privacy. horrible workplace. MC from when to when is enuff. is there really a need to put down the illness or reason.

im not surprise they ban fb and msn or even the net.

think the procedure for adult might be worse. hahaha. because the foreskin is no longer easy to handle and there are lots of complications.

UNLESS of course the doc recommends for people to go due to tightness etc. i did see a bleeding dick before. scared the shit out of me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am cut. I got it done when I was 8 years old. I do wish I still had my foreskin but, on hindsight, I'd probably have to cut it off anyway because of a thick mushroom-head. Oops.. TMI.. :P

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

If you keep it rolled back all day and push it back every time, eventually the skin will stay.

Note, if very tight foreskin, they don't have to cut it all off, just trim a bit to widen. It will be less traumatic and still have your plaything. Insist or find another doctor.

• 2 weeks later...

Done by this clinic

Countryside Clinic & Surgery

106 Yishun Ring Rd #01-189

Singapore 760291

Zone : North

District : 27

Tel : 62570369

Categories : General Practitioner

The total cost is 250sgd

Doctor quite nice! Very very friendly!

Does this doctor do the Tara Klamp, smart klamp method of circumcision which do not involve the use of sutures, Tara klamp and smart klamp method allows the user no downtime, just weat the palstic tube on the cock after surgery and the skin will heal naturally with out sutures and needles ,

also Zhenxi ring , if you watched the youtube videos actually allows you to tie the strings yourself and dip your own cock in an antiseptic solution like gentian violet and voila seven days later the dead foreskin will fall off by itself.

Wanna know if anyone in Singapore had a Tara klamp cicumcision or smart klamp circumcision or a Zhenxi ring circumcision. Where are doctors and what are the cost.

These methods can be found on the internet, the inventors of these plastic devices wahted to make circumcision available to people who may not want to have sutures and prefer a natural and beautifuland aesthetic circumcsion cut line with minimal scarring .

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.