Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MemoMan

Does anyone know of and can provide the names / clinics of doctors who are experienced in the steroid cream / gradual / "natural" approach of pulling back the foreskin? I'm already 30+ but am still having this issue, and I'd like to resolve it but without resorting to surgery.

mine is Uncut but due to short foreskin, the mushroom head is always exposed, Hence most guys would tot im Cut ... LOL

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

just discover masturbation few months ago..i need a lot of soap to loosen it but after cumming,the skin is quite painful.i jo almost everyday.do i need to cut it?

painful because u use soap... it has a chemical that will cause irritation to your skin and penis..

the pain is not caused by your everyday jo-ing... try to use lubricant instead of soap my fren..

no need to cut the foreskin.... its good to have uncut one...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest TakeThis

those cut can find someone who is uncut n try docking to simulate being uncut...haha
personally....i like uncut with long foreskins...

I like uncut with long foreskin. Edited by Redoxon

To be honest, I don't think docking simulates having your own foreskin. Wearing a very thick condom might be more like it.

As well as really liking cut dicks, I also like uncut with VERY long foreskin, and I get quite turned on when the foreskin is tight and won't retract, or only with difficulty. Seems difficult to find guys like guy who are willing to "share".

perhaps i should give an update of my surgery..

i'm completely healed..

i opted for a high and tight cut.. looks sexy and hot! the scar line is bumpy and so i'm applying some scaring cream to aid smooth the skin out..

What is a high and tight cut?

What is a high and tight cut?

High means the scar line is further towards the body (low meaning close to the head), because more outer skin than inner skin is removed

Tight means enough foreskin is removed so that there is very little or no movement of the remaining shaft skin.

Its the preferred style of many who get circumcised as adults.

Those who have foreskins that actually stick to the head ( not just loose but small opening ), please do not forcibly peel the skin. There are many cases of cut cock heads with scarred discoloured patches where it was done too early. Let it have time to naturally detach, maybe help, massaging gently with some lubricant or lotion over a period of time.

Mine is tight foreskin but can pull back however the "frenulum" is too tight so can't masturbate with foreskin down as I don't want to tear it (searched the net people say it hurts like fxxk and take very very long to heal)...and circumcision too expensive even though i'm working adult...400-1k sgd is definitely not a small sum...good thing is i'm btm so i don't expect anyone to suck me so I can ignore this problem.

It is possible to wash a tight foreskin (so please people don't get turned off by it) although now I can pull my foreskin back as long as i'm not 100% erected, just aim the shower pipe (remove the shower head that produce lots of streams) and just use a bit of water force and it will be clean/smell free.

i look at your face,anglodude, i knew u r big..mmmmm.....feel like seeing it..but u r away from chat room..hahaha..

u r rite.it's gene.but mostly cut r big n fluffy with big mushroom head...

Danielrockerstar: Cool that ur Dad wanted u to be circumcised. About ur posting on cut dick takes longer to cum, yes that is correct. I feel the same way too. Perhaps the desensatized head needs more stimulus to shoot.

I dun really feel much intense sensation during bjs. Is it me? or is it because the other party isn't too good?

I dun really feel much intense sensation during bjs. Is it me? or is it because the other party isn't too good?

@danielrockerstar: Is ur foreskin removed such that your dickhead is always exposed even when you are flaccid?

how old were u when u were circumcised?

To put it simply, its a give and take for both cases- foreskin cut or uncut,

though I would feel that having the foreskin untouched is the best way to go, I mean, we did not evolve together as a species with an intact foreskin for no reason.

The foreskin is there to protect the sensitivity of the glans, I don't really care about hygiene and smega (cock cheese) as these can be rectified easier with routine washing and proper bathing techniques. The penis is there to be stimulated and induce orgasms and hence the sensitivity should be protected, that's the main perks of having a sexual organ in the first place, to be stimulated, be it for procreation or casual enjoyment.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest guesttt

To put it simply, its a give and take for both cases- foreskin cut or uncut,

though I would feel that having the foreskin untouched is the best way to go, I mean, we did not evolve together as a species with an intact foreskin for no reason.

The foreskin is there to protect the sensitivity of the glans, I don't really care about hygiene and smega (cock cheese) as these can be rectified easier with routine washing and proper bathing techniques. The penis is there to be stimulated and induce orgasms and hence the sensitivity should be protected, that's the main perks of having a sexual organ in the first place, to be stimulated, be it for procreation or casual enjoyment.

Clickclock...does ur dick comes with foreskin? functioning properly?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mlysub22

Mly btm here that totally loves thick uncircumsized chn cocks.. Had my first taste when I was 18 and never turned back since. Most mly btms would say its smth taboo and wouldn't even consider sucking on an uncut but I would wrap my lips around a flacid uncut chn cock in a heartbeat. Ahaha

Trials of around 8,000 men took place in Uganda and Kenya. The trial in Kenya found a 53% reduction in new HIV infections in heterosexual men who were circumcised while the Ugandan study reported a drop of 48%.

Results last year from a study in 3,280 heterosexual men in South Africa, which was also stopped early, showed a 60% drop in the incidence of new infections in men who had been circumcised.

There are several reasons why circumcision may protect against HIV infection :clap:

Before puberty, my foreskin was attached to the glans penis. It was not a tight foreskin condition but simply the foreskin cannot be detached. During puberty, maybe also caused by erection and masterbation, the skin slowly peel off from the glans penis and eventually retracted by itself. I have not needed to go circumcize but now my foreskin is retracted from forehead at all time. Some guys though i went for cicumcision.

Guest SkinlessChinese

I had that condition when I was about 11.

Saw a doc and she recommended circumcision. Got circumcised. My foreskin was removed until just beneath the glan penis.

Depending on how much you treasure your foreskin and the extent of your phimosis, circumcision may not be the only option.

Guest Weixiang

I'm Chinese and uncut but my boyfriend (Malay) is cut. He's cut since he was young before he started wanking so he can't tell how different it is. But generally, even though I have foreskin, I take longer to cum than him. Maybe it depends on the individual?

I'm Chinese and uncut but my boyfriend (Malay) is cut. He's cut since he was young before he started wanking so he can't tell how different it is. But generally, even though I have foreskin, I take longer to cum than him. Maybe it depends on the individual?

Maybe you should play with your frenulum n base of your dickhead more...it's very sensitive in those areas for uncut..

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.