Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

• 2 weeks later...

well i'm 80-90% healed up... the scar still has this dull pain when i i press it...

i know i shouldn't be stroking it but the hardon is fantastic!! couldn't help myself =X

It must feel really really good.

DId you shoot across the room?

I heard about a guy who got so horny from post-circumcision that he shoot across the room.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Omg i m so confused.... What cut but dont cut skin....dont get it.i scare Sia.....

Don't tell me circumcised penis don't need to clean or wash your penis?

Is just that uncircumcised penis need to pull back the foreskin and wash it as for circumcised no more foreskin just wash.

Don't tell me uncircumcised guys got no (Hygiene)!

I'm uncircumcised and I'm very hygiene clean it daily when shower or pee.

That's the point.... Circumcise need to pull back and wash but with phimosis we can't pull back....

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

It must feel really really good.

DId you shoot across the room?

I heard about a guy who got so horny from post-circumcision that he shoot across the room.

I'm more of a oozer but will shoot the first shot.. haha yeah the first shot is high and the orgasm doesnt seem to stop...

feels really good..

Omg i m so confused.... What cut but dont cut skin....dont get it.i scare Sia.....

That's the point.... Circumcise need to pull back and wash but with phimosis we can't pull back....

well some ppl in the forum suggest u to go cut the whole foreskin off...

some suggest that a simple snip on the skin would allow u to keep the skin and let u be able to pull ur foreskin down..

u should read up info abt phimosis, if there r any non-surgical methods to solve it first b4 going for the cut....

I'm more of a oozer but will shoot the first shot.. haha yeah the first shot is high and the orgasm doesnt seem to stop...

feels really good..

well some ppl in the forum suggest u to go cut the whole foreskin off...

some suggest that a simple snip on the skin would allow u to keep the skin and let u be able to pull ur foreskin down..

u should read up info abt phimosis, if there r any non-surgical methods to solve it first b4 going for the cut....

I know how that feels.

I tried jerking without using much of my foreskin. But think I overdid it that my head is not that sensitive now.

Oh man, if I went to cut, can't imagine how high I'll shoot after a period of healing.

I hardly ooze.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 1 month later...
Guest stbrianud

I'm uncut.. don't think it's much diff.. but cut dicks grows bigger.. that's no secret.. i think LOL.. someone told me that a couple days ago.. don't know if it's true

I'm uncut.. don't think it's much diff.. but cut dicks grows bigger.. that's no secret.. i think LOL.. someone told me that a couple days ago.. don't know if it's true

Sorry, it's not true. I am uncut and I am significantly thick/big.

When you are uncut, and if your foreskin is tight, it will stunt the growth of your cock, that is a fact. But if you had pulled back your foreskin regularly and exposed your cock, over time, it will be able to protrude out from the foreskin and it will grow normally and you will be able to enjoy the joy of having foreskin and yet able to protect your cock head and allow it to still be sensitive during sex.

perhaps i should give an update of my surgery..

i'm completely healed..

i opted for a high and tight cut.. looks sexy and hot! the scar line is bumpy and so i'm applying some scaring cream to aid smooth the skin out..

i can wank without lube but mostly with lube..

well i can say sex is good =)

i am thinking of cutting the tip of the foreskin

Definitely possible if you talk to doctor. They are extreme and want to remove everything, which is not necessary.

If you do it, please report to others so they know about a choice before the surgeons attack and leave everyone botak!

i've been rolling back my foreskin when soft for almost a year during bath time, but it doesnt seem to loosen up.

:(

Yup me too. Just started recently and now I can pull it back when semi hard...but once after the head, when I get really horny , it hurts a bit as the skin is not stetched enough...

I'm not sure how effective it is to roll it back during soft...what happens when you get hard? Maybe you should try to be semi hard..and practice till fully hard :)

I doubt I can masturbate with the foreskin full pull back...dick head too sensitive...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Playful kid

i've been rolling back my foreskin when soft for almost a year during bath time, but it doesnt seem to loosen up.

:(

Is your foreskin very tight on the head or is it just sticking to the head. I can't pull back my foreskin till I was 20 plus becos my foreskin was stick to my gland. Doctors have examined it before and they too told me that it was ok to leave it till it comes off on its own or they can cut it to separate the foreskin from the gland. I did not do any ops and now I can pull back my foreskin. Anyway you can check with you doctor to see if you need to cut or not else just wait a bit longer lah...

Just a question here... I know some chinese guys circumcised as well from reading the forum. Anyone here knows where to go if I wanted to circumcise? I heard there's a laser surgery but not sure where is it & how much it costs.

Just a question here... I know some chinese guys circumcised as well from reading the forum. Anyone here knows where to go if I wanted to circumcise? I heard there's a laser surgery but not sure where is it & how much it costs.

hello

scroll ard, i posted smth abt that in the previous pages...

to save u the trouble...

i did mine at eden family clinic... laser $428

msg me if u need more info

• 1 month later...

hello

scroll ard, i posted smth abt that in the previous pages...

to save u the trouble...

i did mine at eden family clinic... laser $428

msg me if u need more info

Do they still use stiches to hold the skin together after laser circumcision, or is the skin "fused" together by the laser as its cut?

Guest RyanGoo

Some have recommended daily pulling back with lubricants and using steroid cream for months , if there's improvement , don't need resort to circumcision.

Depends also whether u just have tight foreskin or have short frenulum.

If just tight foreskin , also got a procedure to make a tiny incision and let it heal , there will be more space then

I tried pulling my tight skin back but can't... my foreskin seems to be very thick.... .. no idea what is going on... I see other's foreskin quite thin. Very different from mine.

Yeah, I've seen some which are very thin and some which are quite thick. I don't remember this being connected whether with they are tight or not though. Edited by chokchai

Some have recommended daily pulling back with lubricants and using steroid cream for months , if there's improvement , don't need resort to circumcision.

Depends also whether u just have tight foreskin or have short frenulum.

If just tight foreskin , also got a procedure to make a tiny incision and let it heal , there will be more space then

Are you cut too, Bedok? Edited by chokchai

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.