Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 17/11/2006 at 2:40 PM, Panda_9791 said:

Whao! This King massage is really very tempting... But on the other hand, it reminded me that more than 80% of Thailand HIV+ are from BKK... scary number huh...

It is estimated that one in four gays in bkk is hiv positive. That's really mind boggling.

On 11/16/2006 at 4:48 PM, Guest Quz said:

Like that is not considered full King Massage u know.

In Thailand, king is top and queen is bottom. A few years ago friends and me go Thailand. They already old horse know how to get Thai men directly. We everyone book one Thai king for a few days. They are all policeman, firemen or soldiers taking leave to play. They say service sure so good can guantee make u cry mother cry father.

They tell me king service is the king everyday service you and feed you and bath you. My one is policeman in very tight uniform because he say he off from gym so getting fatter but I like.

Everyday guantee got king service 4 times morning afternoon evening and bedtime. Don't even need to lift one legs, they clean for u, massage u, add lub for u before servicing your hole with his king thing, u can lie there like dead fish. clean for u after u cum, bath u, add baby powder or baby oil to keep the hole smooth and cool the soreness away because they really bang you hard there.

After that serve you food also no need fingers. If u want can also ask them not to cum so u can drink their milk direct from their king thing.

If remember not wrong, pay only B3000 everyday. They keep all no mamasan fees. Also pay hotel, food and some shopping with them.

At first thought can exchange with friends but in the end, the good one nobody want to exchange the lousy one nobody want to keep. My after 3 days say must go back to work but intro another friend to me. I think excuse for his gun no more bullets hahaha. Just as good. But got problem. He say he like me no need to pay him just be his bf when he visit Singapore.

Old one always try to save his sperm but new one really very energy and kinky. fxxk bedroom, kitchen, hall everywhere even balcony so kinky got so many people walking down there but not see why I shaking so much.

Even my friends come to talk to me he also never let go. Can ambush me and enter me when I talking at the door. Really make me feel like he is using me like a prostitute instead of he is prostitute.

For few days is fun until want to die hahaha. But if come to Singapore like that sure got troubles. So I never give my real number and never dare go back again because he always ask my friends about me. But so tempting.

Does this kind of service still exists in thai? I wonder lol

On 5/13/2017 at 5:23 PM, Sudu said:
  On 11/16/2006 at 4:48 PM, Guest Quz said:

In Thailand, king is top and queen is bottom. A few years ago friends and me go Thailand. They already old horse know how to get Thai men directly. We everyone book one Thai king for a few days. They are all policeman, firemen or soldiers taking leave to play. They say service sure so good can guantee make u cry mother cry father.

They tell me king service is the king everyday service you and feed you and bath you. My one is policeman in very tight uniform because he say he off from gym so getting fatter but I like.

Everyday guantee got king service 4 times morning afternoon evening and bedtime. Don't even need to lift one legs, they clean for u, massage u, add lub for u before servicing your hole with his king thing, u can lie there like dead fish. clean for u after u cum, bath u, add baby powder or baby oil to keep the hole smooth and cool the soreness away because they really bang you hard there.

After that serve you food also no need fingers. If u want can also ask them not to cum so u can drink their milk direct from their king thing.

If remember not wrong, pay only B3000 everyday. They keep all no mamasan fees. Also pay hotel, food and some shopping with them.

At first thought can exchange with friends but in the end, the good one nobody want to exchange the lousy one nobody want to keep. My after 3 days say must go back to work but intro another friend to me. I think excuse for his gun no more bullets hahaha. Just as good. But got problem. He say he like me no need to pay him just be his bf when he visit Singapore.

Old one always try to save his sperm but new one really very energy and kinky. fxxk bedroom, kitchen, hall everywhere even balcony so kinky got so many people walking down there but not see why I shaking so much.

Even my friends come to talk to me he also never let go. Can ambush me and enter me when I talking at the door. Really make me feel like he is using me like a prostitute instead of he is prostitute.

For few days is fun until want to die hahaha. But if come to Singapore like that sure got troubles. So I never give my real number and never dare go back again because he always ask my friends about me. But so tempting.

Wow! Very nice service. I bet you had to tell him to stop at some point. 
You were really treated like a Queen. so lucky to find someone so strong,

athletic and willing to please you. I don't think can ever find such service again

Guest GUEST
On ‎16‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:35 PM, kodansha said:

Will be in Bangkok from 25-29/5.

Have a 2 nights hotel booking at WESTIN GRANDE SUKHUMVIT (next to Terminal 21, Asok BTS/MRT) on 27-29/5.

I'll be staying at another hotel nearby. Would personally check in with you in order to get the perks.

If anyone is interested PM me.

You'll get:

Free Upgrade to executive floor room (Suite maybe available upon check in)

Club Lounge access

Free Breakfast

Late Check out at 4pm.

http://www.westingrandesukhumvit.com/

Also have 27-29/5 2 night stay at Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel (Ploenchit BTS/Central Embassy) 

If you happen to be in BKK this time and interested to take up the booking drop me a PM.

u mean to say you're giving away this for free? If so, I dont mind..:-)

Guest Sex tourist

I met a straight expat in a cheap Thai restaurant because he can speak Thai quite well. He told me stories about the farang sex tourists. In fact that restaurant is in area with plenty of pickup bars.

They can pick up girls easily sometimes even for free. But mostly they pay cheap price for sex.

Of course I don't tell him that I'm gay. But I'm also a sex tourist. Only difference is that they pick up those trash girls(I can never understand how they can find those thrash Thai girls attractive with cheap fashion and even haggard worn out faces when compared to the beautiful katoey), I get picked up by Thai men and I am the one getting fucked. Of course if I told him I'm that, he'll also never understand that I can find Thai men attractive enough to even allow them to fuck me.

What stories he told me, I have almost the same equivalent gay version lol. Except that I'm the one who's taking the role of the Thai girls and getting fucked. He wouldn't even suspect a thing because I look so normal.

He pick up Thai girl street hawker with his Thai language, I go to the parks and get picked up by Thai men who are street hawkers, taxi drivers, security guards etc.because Thai girls can sell sex so easily they don't do casual sex too easily with Thai men anymore. But Thai men are still very casual about sex and gay Asian tourists are smooth, nice and so willing. The moment I appear at the Grand Palace park, I'll attract attention because I'm sure not to be MB and a good fuck.The Thai bottoms prefer farangs but the Thai tops prefer Asian bottoms.

On 2017-5-18 at 2:24 AM, Guest Sex tourist said:

I met a straight expat in a cheap Thai restaurant because he can speak Thai quite well. He told me stories about the farang sex tourists. In fact that restaurant is in area with plenty of pickup bars.

They can pick up girls easily sometimes even for free. But mostly they pay cheap price for sex.

Of course I don't tell him that I'm gay. But I'm also a sex tourist. Only difference is that they pick up those trash girls(I can never understand how they can find those thrash Thai girls attractive with cheap fashion and even haggard worn out faces when compared to the beautiful katoey), I get picked up by Thai men and I am the one getting fucked. Of course if I told him I'm that, he'll also never understand that I can find Thai men attractive enough to even allow them to fuck me.

What stories he told me, I have almost the same equivalent gay version lol. Except that I'm the one who's taking the role of the Thai girls and getting fucked. He wouldn't even suspect a thing because I look so normal.

He pick up Thai girl street hawker with his Thai language, I go to the parks and get picked up by Thai men who are street hawkers, taxi drivers, security guards etc.because Thai girls can sell sex so easily they don't do casual sex too easily with Thai men anymore. But Thai men are still very casual about sex and gay Asian tourists are smooth, nice and so willing. The moment I appear at the Grand Palace park, I'll attract attention because I'm sure not to be MB and a good fuck.The Thai bottoms prefer farangs but the Thai tops prefer Asian bottoms.

Hw old r u? Where is grand palace park?

I have started a LINE chat group currently with over 30+ members.  Join in to share tips and recommendations on travel and interests in Bangkok and other cities in Thailand.  Pm me your LINE ID. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 2006-11-16 at 3:48 PM, Guest Quz said:

anyone has contact for this?

On ‎18‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:24 AM, Guest Sex tourist said:

yup I have similar qns like those asked earlier

alone at the park, dark to get picked up esp u don't know their language

u looked like a katoey?

Went for 2 massages at Prime Massage

1st one was great and relaxed, his strokes were good. Friendly and no funny business. He looks kinda cute in a way.

2nd one was alright, he was more sensual, in terms of looks he wasnt my type. When i turned around face up, i got hard and from then on whenever he massaged me, he kept massaging near my groin and brushing across my cock. And sometimes he will rub his groin across my hand. I purposely controlled my erection and eventually it went down.

I am curious, since i heard that the masseurs are straight and theres no hanky panky at this place, was he trying to just make me wank off by myself or was he waiting for me to hint to him?

Edited by KrisXavier85

2 minutes ago, KrisXavier85 said:

1st one was great and relaxed, his strokes were good. Friendly and no funny business. He looks kinda cute in a way.

2nd one was alright, he was more sensual, in terms of looks he wasnt my type. When i turned around face up, i got hard and from then on whenever he massaged me, he kept massaging near my groin and brushing across my cock. And sometimes he will rub his groin across my hand. I purposely controlled my erection and eventually it went down.

I am curious, since i heard that the masseurs are straight and theres no hanky panky at this place, was he trying to just make me wank off by myself or was he waiting for me to hint to him?

He likes u

35 minutes ago, KrisXavier85 said:

he wants to HJ for you so that he can earn the HE tips which is a minimum of 500 baht. 

On 4/11/2017 at 0:57 AM, Guest cris said:

anyone who had massage at sukothai along silom bts? they are closed now? i had some sensual massage there before...i guess its closed for good since the ground floor is now a restaurant. 

As I know, it is still there. Actually the ground floor has always been restaurant or eatery, the entrance to Sukkhothai is the door right next to it on the left hand side. There is a long flight of stairs up, the boys usually rest in a little alcove along the wall as you go up. 

But I havent been getting a massage here for a few years now, just like to check to see if still operational. It still is, but the presence is a little hard to spot. Previously they had some guys sitting outside, then because of the narrow street, only at the small desk at the doorway. Now there is noone manning the desk at all, haha.

My last visit was probably 2014, standard has dropped. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/05/2017 at 11:05 AM, imtrapped said:

Will be going to BKK 7 Jul - 9 Jul .

Is it safe to stay in airbnb over there ? 

Btw it's gonna be my 2nd time visiting bkk btw hahahah

Nothing to worry... it's pretty safe as my gal friend always stay airbnb when she's there

On 2/15/2017 at 1:23 AM, swimswimswim said:

Any recommendations for a place to stay that's accessible to the more popular saunas or clubs? I'm landing at the airport on Friday night at 11.30pm, will stay in Bangkok for 2 days. Budget is pretty flexible, but nothing too exorbitant!

Or can I store my baggage and sleep in any saunas? Any good ones to recommend?:)

Appreciate any help I can get!

I have arrived many times in BKK at 11:30 or midnight, coming from the US.  Instead of having to take a taxi to the city and arrive at an impersonal hotel in the early morning, I prefer to stay at the airport until 7 or 8 AM and then take the airport train, transfer to the MRT to Lumpini park, and walk to Babylon.  The seats at the Suvarnabhumi airport are OK to lay down and sleep, I use my back pack as pillow,  rest my arm on my rolling bag, put my shoes besides me on the chair, cover my eyes with good eye shades, put on the ear buds without music to dim the sound, and get some good sleep.  After shaving, brushing teeth, eating food I carry, I check through immigration without hurry and head to the city to check in at Babylon barracks.  They are good at let one check in early, I have done it before 9AM, and then have their buffet breakfast.  This breakfast is one of the nice features of Babylon, where one socializes with other guests and gets useful information.  Their standard barrack rooms are perfectly fine for someone on a budget, and they don't feel cheap at all. Breakfast, internet and free entry to the sauna come free with the room.  After resting the stomach from the big breakfast, one can go to the sauna to work out at their gym, swim in the pool, eat lunch, dinner at their two restaurants, get a massage or whatever.  Babylon is somewhat retired but one can walk to other places like Lumpini for the MRT or Silom, if one likes to walk.  I often walked to Sauna Mania, not too far away, which is quite exciting especially on their nude days Thursday and Sunday.  

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.