Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 7/7/2017 at 5:27 PM, Atto91 said:

Ayutthaya from 8th to 10th July :) PM me if you wanna meet up :)

i booked a taxi for a day to visit pattaya but after 3 pm we decided to cut short the visit .The palace complex is nice in the morning but the run down temples are the same when we visited 4 or 5 temples in the afternoon in december and at each temple there is an entrance of around 40 or 50 bath,So a day visit is good enough really

Just now, fjeffmy said:

i booked a taxi for a day to visit pattaya but after 3 pm we decided to cut short the visit .The palace complex is nice in the morning but the run down temples are the same when we visited 4 or 5 temples in the afternoon in december and at each temple there is an entrance of around 40 or 50 bath,So a day visit is good enough really

sorry i booked a taxi to ayuthayya and not pattaya.

On 04/07/2017 at 10:03 PM, Coolbriz said:

Planning a trip in Sep. anyone been to Khao Yai? Wanted to seek advice if it's possible to do day trip from BKK city. 

I just comeback from khaoyai 2 weeks ago 

had amazing time there 

pm me with your line ID to share my good experience there 

On 29/06/2017 at 1:39 PM, yhtang said:

I was in BKK recently, and visited 39 Underground.  It was not difficult to find, near the Saphan Kwai Sky Train Station.

It was Friday nude night, and it had mainly 20's - 30's age group crowd.  On the top floor was a patio, almost open air (it had a sort of awning over it).  One person was sucking openly.  I sat down and played with a bear who was about 40 years old while others watched.  The bear then left, and I sat back to rest.  A slim guy about late 20's came into that area, and fondled me.  He then sat on me (reverse cowboy) and pumped away.  His ass was pre-lubed, and anal lips rather swollen, so I suppose I was not his first for that evening.  

All in all, I had fun there.  There were hardly any foreigners in that sauna.    

Saturday night is underwear , Sunday was nude as well , 180 bath

bring your own condom n lube, mostly local , some of them prefer to play with local only 

On 09/07/2017 at 10:28 AM, -Ignored- said:

do u need so many days to tour there? esp at such a hot season??

Haha ikr! But it was like a surprise trip planned by Anywhr website. In e end, I ended e stay early & headed by to Bangkok on e second evening :)

3 hours ago, Atto91 said:

Haha ikr! But it was like a surprise trip planned by Anywhr website. In e end, I ended e stay early & headed by to Bangkok on e second evening :)

I knew it loh even history/museum lovers like me wont need so many days

On 7/10/2017 at 2:32 AM, Cosmo guy said:

Saturday night is underwear , Sunday was nude as well , 180 bath

bring your own condom n lube, mostly local , some of them prefer to play with local only 

are they not giving condom?

Guest YuckBuyRat

What is the current situation with closing times for various types of venues? Typically, show clubs 12 midnight, saunas some all night, dance clubs after midnight (GOD still closed?).

How is Jupiter at the new location?

Which of the Lamsalee places is biggest, busiest? Any with raunchy shows?

11 hours ago, Guest YuckBuyRat said:

What is the current situation with closing times for various types of venues? Typically, show clubs 12 midnight, saunas some all night, dance clubs after midnight (GOD still closed?).

How is Jupiter at the new location?

Which of the Lamsalee places is biggest, busiest? Any with raunchy shows?

My thai friend says GOD has been shut down already... As for djstation, seems to be closed at 2am ( at least on the day I went) Not sure about the rest

On 7/20/2017 at 11:08 AM, AlVinyl said:

My thai friend says GOD has been shut down already... As for djstation, seems to be closed at 2am ( at least on the day I went) Not sure about the rest

i find GOD more fun than DJ station

maybe people are already high from DJ so they couldnt care less when they moved to GOD

1 hour ago, wintersnow said:

i find GOD more fun than DJ station

maybe people are already high from DJ so they couldnt care less when they moved to GOD

you know why? because GOD is a individual club, not like DJ-station which surrounded by so many different bars. The atmosphere also quite different. GOD normally get crowded from 1am onwards, so most of the clubbers are the people who get high enough at the DJ-station but still want to play.  

2 hours ago, Sinon said:

Where is fake located?any massage places you can recommend?

Fake is a bit far from the city, but reachable by Grab. What kind of massage do you want? Sensual?

Personally, I like the Prime, their massage skil not bad and quite cheap. They do provide extra services but no sex I guess. Under 1K Baht. 

BangkokSpa also quite good, you must try their tantric massage. I guess the 3 hours session should be around 3K Bhat. 

If you just want to enjoy the massage without Hunky Panky, just go Healthland or Let's Relex. Btw, the massage at the Japanese Osen also quite nice, 1200B for free entry and 1.5H massage? I'm bot sure but you can just check out their website.

6 hours ago, 96miniboy said:

Fake is a bit far from the city, but reachable by Grab. What kind of massage do you want? Sensual?

Personally, I like the Prime, their massage skil not bad and quite cheap. They do provide extra services but no sex I guess. Under 1K Baht. 

BangkokSpa also quite good, you must try their tantric massage. I guess the 3 hours session should be around 3K Bhat. 

If you just want to enjoy the massage without Hunky Panky, just go Healthland or Let's Relex. Btw, the massage at the Japanese Osen also quite nice, 1200B for free entry and 1.5H massage? I'm bot sure but you can just check out their website.

I heard about the tantric massage at BangkokSpa. But their website says it is only available to members...

4 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

I heard about the tantric massage at BangkokSpa. But their website says it is only available to members...

They got promotion last time, non-members also can try. You can just msg them on LINE or call them when you are in Bangkok. 

11 hours ago, 96miniboy said:

Have you tried arena?im staying in silom btw

2 hours ago, Sinon said:

Have you tried arena?im staying in silom btw

Never! Since the one is famous for the boys? The Prime and BangkokSpa also at Silom, you can figure it out. Tell you a secret, the toilet which within the shopping mall (where the KFC is) is quite fun. You always can see the reflections on the floor, but you have to pay 10B for enter the toilet if I'm not wrong.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.