Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Hi im planning to go to Bangkok this coming September 2017 around week 2 or 3, not yet confirmed the date. Any recomendation for affordable yet nice body to body massage. Sorry i haven't read all the thread, its too many of it. Are there any gay event around September like in gay club or bar? Does anyone also know a stripper bar? I never been to one. I really one to enjoy one, moreover if they make love on the stage.

I'm Chinese 31 muscle type and discreet... Or this is my email brandonmarcuslim@gmail.com

9 minutes ago, Brandonmarcuslim said:

Hi im planning to go to Bangkok this coming September 2017 around week 2 or 3, not yet confirmed the date. Any recomendation for affordable yet nice body to body massage. Sorry i haven't read all the thread, its too many of it. Are there any gay event around September like in gay club or bar? Does anyone also know a stripper bar? I never been to one. I really one to enjoy one, moreover if they make love on the stage.

I'm Chinese 31 muscle type and discreet... Or this is my email brandonmarcuslim@gmail.com

Affordable? It sounds a bit subjective. 2000B is average price for B2B in Bangkok, I guess you also can find a cheaper one, but what you pay what you get.

On 27 July 2017 at 4:29 AM, Brandonmarcuslim said:

I see, i mean there is no cheaper rate than that? Well who knows you or the other might have information. But thanks for your reply.

2000 baht is about right. tip more if he's excellent. even the thais pay this rate.

On 27/07/2017 at 4:12 AM, Brandonmarcuslim said:

Hey Brandon, i will be in BKK from 22nd onwards. when are you heading to BKK? I will be staying in Silom

23 hours ago, Brandonmarcuslim said:

Does anyone know where to watch show like live gay sex show there in bangkok? Im curious, never been to one. 

4 hours ago, desmadonna said:

i only know "Dream Boys"

Dream Boys doesn't have an actual live sex show (aka fucking show). Other bars do, but it can vary with the moods of the police as to what exactly is being shown. Also, some days it might the performers day off and hence no such show that day.

Having said that, X-Boys has a good one (when it's on), and Fresh Boys a more, well, subtle or romantic one. Both are in Soi Twilight, same Soi as Dream Boys.

Also, the 1 am show Screw Boys almost ALWAYS has the fucking show, that's in Patpong 2, the second bar to the left as you enter Soi Patpong 2 from Surawong Road.

3 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

Dream Boys doesn't have an actual live sex show (aka fucking show). Other bars do, but it can vary with the moods of the police as to what exactly is being shown. Also, some days it might the performers day off and hence no such show that day.

Having said that, X-Boys has a good one (when it's on), and Fresh Boys a more, well, subtle or romantic one. Both are in Soi Twilight, same Soi as Dream Boys.

Also, the 1 am show Screw Boys almost ALWAYS has the fucking show, that's in Patpong 2, the second bar to the left as you enter Soi Patpong 2 from Surawong Road.

Wow thanks for the information. I will try to look for it. Are the boys the hot hunky type or slim ?

5 hours ago, immortal said:

In bkk now! Idk which massage to go for good massage and possible HE lei. :( any recommendations? 

All gay massage outlets will provide HE (and more).

u can try Banana Club (in Sukhumvit)... the papasan is a Singaporean Chinese, and you can converse in Mandarin / English with him.

17 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

All gay massage outlets will provide HE (and more).

u can try Banana Club (in Sukhumvit)... the papasan is a Singaporean Chinese, and you can converse in Mandarin / English with him.

Banana is not nice at all, unless you want to speak Singlish.

Then go for prime massage in silom, u can choose male masseur and maybe 1/10 chances offered a hj. Been there 5 times before, only one hj offered and he gave the least sensual massage and hj wasnt really good too, but he let me touch his dick so win win i guess?! Lol The other 4 massages i had there,  2 were sensual enough to give me a hard on, 2 was strong and relaxing. Massage wise, they never disappoint me.

Guest Putay

Had a good time massaged by a skinny guy at Yunomori. Too bad forgot his name. Very good massage although he's lean, with very good strength n he kept playing my asshole and was so sensual.

7 hours ago, Guest Putay said:

Had a good time massaged by a skinny guy at Yunomori. Too bad forgot his name. Very good massage although he's lean, with very good strength n he kept playing my asshole and was so sensual.

I got an uncle to massage me last time haha! The place was good and the price was reasonable. So sad you cannot remember his name 

On 05/08/2017 at 10:38 AM, Sudu said:

Then go for prime massage in silom, u can choose male masseur and maybe 1/10 chances offered a hj. Been there 5 times before, only one hj offered and he gave the least sensual massage and hj wasnt really good too, but he let me touch his dick so win win i guess?! Lol The other 4 massages i had there,  2 were sensual enough to give me a hard on, 2 was strong and relaxing. Massage wise, they never disappoint me.

Prime is good enough! 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.