Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest jolim143
On 08/02/2017 at 0:51 AM, Impere said:

Will be there during Songkran period (12-16 April) but my traveling partner has something caught up last minute, anyone wanna share the room?

There's a group chat for Songkran period on BW. ;)

9 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Lol u not sure? There are quite a number of night markets in BKK. Good to explore.

U sure u wanna go after seeing those reviews i posted? - was my msg

of cos many knew abt nite mkts from neon to asiatiq,

But some nite mkts nt even opened on for at least 3nites

generally, the women r excited abt such wholesale/mkts, many r willing to die for them

Hardly, any males..... except one, sissy boy

then

what r the products in them that excite u?

Being an older uncle, shopping for clothes and shoes has been banished to a much lower priority whenever I'm in Bangkok.  Of course, I will still go to Platinum to scour sexy trunks/underwear/g-strings.

My main interest now (regardless which country) is supermarkets.  The Big C supermarket across Central World and Tops supermarkets are the must for me.  I would spend some time there browsing for condiments - Thai herbs for cooking.  Not only are the variety aplenty, they are really inexpensive.  

Imagine cooking green curry (with chicken), rice tinted slightly with saffron and other Thai dishes to surprise your loved ones, for me that AMDK,,,

One thing I never understand is how "fucking crazy" those mainlanders are ..they buy seaweed by the boxes, durian crackers..真的有什么好吃吗?

9 hours ago, abang said:

Being an older uncle, shopping for clothes and shoes has been banished to a much lower priority whenever I'm in Bangkok.  Of course, I will still go to Platinum to scour sexy trunks/underwear/g-strings.

My main interest now (regardless which country) is supermarkets.  The Big C supermarket across Central World and Tops supermarkets are the must for me.  I would spend some time there browsing for condiments - Thai herbs for cooking.  Not only are the variety aplenty, they are really inexpensive.  

Imagine cooking green curry (with chicken), rice tinted slightly with saffron and other Thai dishes to surprise your loved ones, for me that AMDK,,,

One thing I never understand is how "fucking crazy" those mainlanders are ..they buy seaweed by the boxes, durian crackers..真的有什么好吃吗?

give me Five!!! i also mostly hang-out at those supermarket and cafes!

3 hours ago, abang said:

Come no high five for me...uncle give you a hug and invites you for a makan session with all my Thai condiments...pm me..

I love the supermarkets too, that is the first place i visit after i check into a hotel. Will end up buying all the tidbits and fruits to stock up in the room. Friends will also be asking to bring back the Thai condiments. Where food is concerned, Thailand will always get a thumbs up from me.

22 hours ago, looklook said:

I love the supermarkets too, that is the first place i visit after i check into a hotel. Will end up buying all the tidbits and fruits to stock up in the room. Friends will also be asking to bring back the Thai condiments. Where food is concerned, Thailand will always get a thumbs up from me.

always buy till luggage no space or excess baggage

is that the reason why they sell those big nylon bags everywhere including big c

Since I travel on budget airlines and being the cheapskate I am, I only have a backpack and no check-in luggage.  Since no one knows me in Thailand, I can survive on old singlets and shorts which I will dispose at the end of the trip.  The space vacated will be used to "ferry" my "loot" from the supermarket - condiments and newer singlets/t-shirts from Platinum.  

Lol same here. Big C is one of my stops and I will specifically hunt for "garlic bread" "butter bread" tidbits by little farm. Will also get my bael tea sachets there too. Talking about nylon bags,  there was one occasion when a shop attendant @ platinum mall offered to give me one such big bag when they saw me carrying many bags on both hands haha. So nice of them. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

16 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Lol same here. Big C is one of my stops and I will specifically hunt for "garlic bread" "butter bread" tidbits by little farm. Will also get my bael tea sachets there too. Talking about nylon bags,  there was one occasion when a shop attendant @ platinum mall offered to give me one such big bag when they saw me carrying many bags on both hands haha. So nice of them. 

didn't know coolbriz can shop that much!

is the bread tidbits only purchasable in Thailand or is it very cheap? I don't mind trying them to

3 hours ago, lovehandle said:

didn't know coolbriz can shop that much!

is the bread tidbits only purchasable in Thailand or is it very cheap? I don't mind trying them to

I can't find it in sg and I have not travelled enough to say it is only purchasable in Thailand lol. It is affordable but I can't recall how much it costs. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

7 hours ago, wetBTM said:

but now Big C they give out empty boxes for u to do packing!

empty boxes has always been there... at least for the past few years 

its usual for big hypermarts to provides cartons for you to pack n carry home and it is the case for many countries

i will only buy those nylon bags when i really cant squeeze into my luggage

9 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

empty boxes has always been there... at least for the past few years 

its usual for big hypermarts to provides cartons for you to pack n carry home and it is the case for many countries

i will only buy those nylon bags when i really cant squeeze into my luggage

haha....... i normally will buy just as my bag can fit!

Edited by wetBTM

6 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

i just felt lugi if i havent bought enough ahhaha

but one thing good about bbk is the bake cheese tart

slightly cheaper n no queue at all. shameless friends ask me buy so many boxes back and i got to handcarry all

er.... not really like cheese tart!

Just now, wintersnow said:

lots of other things to buy but among all is their tidbits all so cheap

before that i kept buying the itchitan lychee tea cos i think oishi isnt oishi at all but now ntuc also sell itchitan so don need to buy back liao

woh.....those tea very heavy leh!!!

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, abang said:

abang
the durian crackers r not bad

U r right though, the choice of where one shop will indicate which category one is at

they need to get back some 伴手礼 for their Chinese friends right?
Since at Thailand, might as well get back some local taste

Wintersnow, u r very kind, when brought back still warm?? sporeans r really very  yeow kwee

Didn't know there is a strike! BW is v gossipy, if there is a big news, whole BW incld guests will be discussing

19 hours ago, wintersnow said:

i just felt lugi if i havent bought enough ahhaha

but one thing good about bbk is the bake cheese tart

slightly cheaper n no queue at all. shameless friends ask me buy so many boxes back and i got to handcarry all

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

abang
the durian crackers r not bad

U r right though, the choice of where one shop will indicate which category one is at

they need to get back some 伴手礼 for their Chinese friends right?
Since at Thailand, might as well get back some local taste

Wintersnow, u r very kind, when brought back still warm?? sporeans r really very  yeow kwee

Didn't know there is a strike! BW is v gossipy, if there is a big news, whole BW incld guests will be discussing

thanks lovehandle ya lor, too kind n make myself troublesome n some ppl still dare to shamelessly post they bought from bangkok in their instagram when its me who brought it back. so roll eyes........

its not warm lah but i kept it in the fridge so at least to keep it fresh when i distribute them the next day...... still make me the delivery man. worst still nv pay me somemore

but now Big C they give out empty boxes for u to do packing!

Yes boxes are available FOC but you got to buy the scotch tape.. and it isn't all that cheap.

So my "cheapskate" advice is to buy one (from those $1 shop) and use it in there.

My resolution to bring back gifts for friends and family members - never buy anything that cost more than what you REALLY want to give.

It is really pointless of splurging my hard-earned cash for the unappreciated lot.

I travel, enjoy and buy for myself and myself only.

Once I set the rules, I abide by them.

Buy what I need... if someone likes it, he/she can always jump on the next flight to Thailand themselves.

不买给别人是原则。不愁别人不赏脸的机会。

自爽/自私一点就行了 - 用Sandy 在歌手里唱过的的歌 “不必在乎我是谁”,“无赖” “RUN/跑”。。

他们不一定是觉得我是他们心里的”我最亲爱的“。。我不是他们的”   克卜勒 “Kepler。。

‘克卜勒’是一个超新星的名字,这颗星星是从16世纪开始到现在,第一颗在白天可以用肉眼看到星星,在那时这颗星星足足在白天闪亮了三个星期之久

6 hours ago, wintersnow said:

thanks lovehandle ya lor, too kind n make myself troublesome n some ppl still dare to shamelessly post they bought from bangkok in their instagram when its me who brought it back. so roll eyes........

its not warm lah but i kept it in the fridge so at least to keep it fresh when i distribute them the next day...... still make me the delivery man. worst still nv pay me somemore

Oooh

har, how could they do tt on instgrm

and make u distribute? W/o paying??

is that hokkaido tarts really worth the effort? 

All the way to that emq mall, what else is in that mall?

2 hours ago, abang said:

Sorry there is just too much posts on "gifts from Thailand"..enough ..

Can we have more juicy details of that "sex" trade stories..hmm, I mean massage services you guys have had the opportunity(ies) to participate..

minus point of massage services, cannot bring back as gifts :)

Guest needtochoose

If I had to choose between Arena Spa or Hero Spa, which one is better?

I'm looking for some love making... and someone to make me feel happy. I tend to like fit/muscular looking guys!

Thanks!

7 hours ago, looklook said:

minus point of massage services, cannot bring back as gifts :)

10 hours ago, abang said:

Sorry there is just too much posts on "gifts from Thailand"..enough ..

Can we have more juicy details of that "sex" trade stories..hmm, I mean massage services you guys have had the opportunity(ies) to participate..

BW welcome all aspects of thailand , b it juicy or delish

17 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Oooh

har, how could they do tt on instgrm

and make u distribute? W/o paying??

is that hokkaido tarts really worth the effort? 

All the way to that emq mall, what else is in that mall?

branded stuff

ahaha at that point in time, crazy q at ion so compared to the no q there, still pretty much "worth"

Guest Bkk Visitor

Would like to get some advice on places to go for massages... not really into the hardcore stuff but maybe a cute masseur who can shower and scrub me and I can get a little touchy feeling but looking at anything beyond that.. any recommendations? The normal Arena or Hero is more for hardcore stuff right? 

Any recommendations for a place to stay that's accessible to the more popular saunas or clubs? I'm landing at the airport on Friday night at 11.30pm, will stay in Bangkok for 2 days. Budget is pretty flexible, but nothing too exorbitant!

Or can I store my baggage and sleep in any saunas? Any good ones to recommend?:)

Appreciate any help I can get!

Which airport are you landing at?

Instead of sleeping in a sauna, you should at least get a proper bed - be it a hostel or a hotel.. I don't feel safe and I don't think it is wise to leave your passport and cash/cards in those lockers.  

Silom's night life should be your choice if you only have 2 days.  The bars may still be open after midnight (if they are not mourning for the late KING).  I rather you get a good rest before heading out on Saturday itself.  Start your day with a walk/jog at Lumpini Park for those eye-candies in the morning.  Next if shopping is up on your list, Platinum and Siam Paragon are good places to spend your time.  Finally by 3 pm, head for the infamous Babylon sauna.  It is the gay mecca for Asians and their friends.   From Babylon, you could return to Silom for the nightlife...

7 hours ago, swimswimswim said:

Any recommendations for a place to stay that's accessible to the more popular saunas or clubs? I'm landing at the airport on Friday night at 11.30pm, will stay in Bangkok for 2 days. Budget is pretty flexible, but nothing too exorbitant!

Or can I store my baggage and sleep in any saunas? Any good ones to recommend?:)

Appreciate any help I can get!

just stay at any budget 2 star hotels at Silom/Sala Daeng/Surawong area. Per night is around SGD$30. Try Agoda. 

Guest Bkk visitor
On 2/14/2017 at 9:33 PM, Guest Bkk Visitor said:

Would like to get some advice on places to go for massages... not really into the hardcore stuff but maybe a cute masseur who can shower and scrub me and I can get a little touchy feeling but looking at anything beyond that.. any recommendations? The normal Arena or Hero is more for hardcore stuff right? 

Trying my luck again since no response previously... any advice?? 

Guest Guestbkk
On ‎19‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:47 PM, Momento_mori said:

Will be in bkk from 2nd to 9th March, generally quite a season traveler there and will be staying within Silom.

PM me if you are looking for relaxing companion :) 

any contact? line? im going 4-8

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.