Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 1/14/2023 at 12:24 AM, Jaeguy said:

Check out this trending spot in Bangkok: Zen Onsen ♨ 

I'm a fan of onsen hopping in Japan, gay or straight. I mean the legit ones among mountains…lol. This newly-opened "onsen" in Bangkok really got me all excited! So for those new to the onsen, what can you expect? 

I visited in December on a Monday evening around 6 pm which was a normal workday in Bangkok, at that hour it was already quite packed. A friend tried to join me at 8 pm but he had to wait at reception as they ran out of lockers! At 450 THB per entry, it was not cheap for locals. I believe they are targeting a more exclusive clientele. The reception ladies spoke fluent English and registration was a breeze to my relief. Just has to show some form of identification and I provided a Thai contact number to sign up as a member. I was also told about the 1-for-1 promo, meaning I can visit the next day for free!

The procedure was the same as any chain onsen in Japan. You take off your shoes and keep them in dedicated shoe lockers. I was given a huge bag containing a Yukata robe and towels, and up I went to the level 2 changing room. At a glance, the customers seems to be mostly youthful and attractive-looking Thai males around their 20s to 30s. (older guys were around I'm sure..hehe) What a feast to the eyes! I quickly stripped naked and grabbed the small towel to head to the bath area downstairs.

After a bath, I started to explore the area. Most of the visible action happened within the steam room which was packed with little standing room...  like 30 over-naked guys fondling each other! Was too crowded for me so I proceeded to the warm soak pool which was way too cold for me! I then went up to change into Yukata to explore the other floors.

Level 3 was a huge lounge with a cafe counter and many sofa seats. They serve some delicious-looking drinks and you can also bring your mobile phone up here. 

Level 4 had some massage chairs you can use for free, and behind are partitioned rooms you can nap or do other stuff inside..lol.

Level 5 must be the "Cruising Zone" I guess, which had an outdoor maze and aircon rooms with floor mats, and people hanging around waiting to pair up for some hot action. 

The onsen was tastefully designed with Japanese pine wood aesthetics. Overall it was a pleasant and discreet ''gay sauna" experience, quite different from the hardcore saunas like Mania, R3 etc. Do visit this place if you are in Bangkok! (Before the China gay tourists invade this place...lol)

If anyone can read Thai....

Screenshot_2023-01-16-22-53-25-905_com.miui.gallery.jpg

just join their tiktok account - everynight they stream boy selection on stage.

been following them for a few months, i think their roster of boys rotate.

there are some i only saw a week and gone forever.

keep in mind, this club is mainly for female clientele. so its just eye candy.

the boys are mostly str8 - sometimes they will give their IG afterwards.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 1/4/2023 at 9:47 AM, TopChinese said:

Did you get in with the local price of 340 bh or did you pay the foreigner price 490 Bh?

Sorry for the late reply. R3 i think foreigner price is 390 baht, compared to sauna mania which is 490 baht. i also received 1 free weekday pass but i didn't end up using since i only left one more night and wasn't really in the mood to go sauna again

On 1/24/2023 at 8:52 PM, bondxXx said:

Sorry for the late reply. R3 i think foreigner price is 390 baht, compared to sauna mania which is 490 baht. i also received 1 free weekday pass but i didn't end up using since i only left one more night and wasn't really in the mood to go sauna again

I thought 390 bath is when they have event. I know last time the have differentiated price for older clienteles not base on foreigners. 

On 1/17/2023 at 7:45 PM, desmadonna said:

i think it is originally a straight onsen but somehow, majority of the patrons are gay. this is what i think.

I dont think any straight onsen will be an all guys onsen. It is definitely build with gay clienteles as their main traffic and business driver in the initial business proposal. 

Ahhh so Shiok. I arrived in BKK ytd. Well ever since I was here last Nov, I had a mind to come back to look for that one cute face in Dream Boys (that gogo club in Silom) and woohoooo I went ytd around 11pm and he saw me and recognised me and we hugged and I asked him to come accompany me - I knew I had to buy a drink for him (he ordered orange juice 400 baht lol ex; he takes home 100 baht) and I was in such a goood mood that I bought the mama-san guy a drink too. We come here to spend, no? :)

As I suspected, he’s not Thai. There’re many Cambodians like him, and Burmese too. He’s so my type. Anyway I checked out his rates. My guess was close - it’s 3K baht to take him out for 1-2 hours; 5K to have him until the morning. An additional Off Fee of 500 baht for the club is required too. I didn’t take him yet. I’m trying to maintain a rational mind and not be blinded by lust like how I often see other guys get addicted to in such sex clubs, coz that is just extremely wasteful spending. But hey, I shall see. 

Okay here’s a little report on The Prime Massage which I commented here before that I like. I did 1 hr Thai, 1 hr oil. My assigned guy was maybe 1.6m or 1.65m tall - the standard lean/skinny type;  not particularly boyish or handsome under that mask, but I was okay with him. We started off with proper manners and he was friendly, as was I. Well damn, he tested me straightaway. I laid down face up and he went to the hip compress within five min, hand touching my member quite much and I got hard so fast, so there’s his answer. Throughout the massage, you can just tell he’s deliberately positioning himself such that my hands are at his genitals, and he always pressed extremely close to my groin and his hands would brush over my meat so many times as well as super close to my ass. My meat went full-size and flaccid over and over and over again. Anyway at the end during the oil massage part, finally he did the ssshhhh sign to me and started jerking me off skilfully but I was so cold by then that I didn’t finish the affair haha. I tipped him good because these folks work hard! I told him to apply extra strength over my thighs and calves and he’s skinny. We were all smiles and cheers at the end. I asked his name. It was a great first day. 

Today erm… can’t believe they assigned me a plump one. I didn’t ask them to change partly because I’m like… whatever la since I’m heading to clubs tonight, so let him massage me well ba; and partly because I didn’t want him to be sad or feel hurt. End up - during oil massage while I was faced down, he gave me such a fantastic relaxing massage on my thighs that I drifted in and out of sleep. He was very respectful throughout, no brushing of my cock, always covering up my privates etc. I bet he could tell I didn’t get one bit hard when he did the hip compress in the start haha. 

I have booked my slot for tmr and u bet I will specify the kinda guy I want when I arrive. I go to Prime Massage for their skill mainly. They are really good at what they do, for real. Anything more is just a bonus. Not the place to go to if u want guaranteed happy ending. 

I passed by Natural Massage many times. Will try there soon, hope to see Jay. 

Will hit the saunas v soon. 

Edited by Creevie
Grammar

On 1/26/2023 at 7:00 AM, Creevie said:

28-Jan to 05-Feb. Anyone? I’ll head to Prime Massage first definitely. Chakran Sauna for a gym and fun day. Gonna try the rest of the spas recommended here by u guys too. And head to Dream Boys and Jupiter, etc at night.

Sadly Prime is getting too popular. They are so busy they have stopped taking reservations by phone. Your best bet now is to show up at the door in person, pay in advance to get a confirmed slot. 

Guys - please STOP taking your lady friends here. Last week, this SG gay showed up with 5 aunties who then took up all the afternoon slots. It is hard enough to find a good massage for us guys already. Just tell your fag hags to go to Healthland instead.

10 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Sadly Prime is getting too popular. They are so busy they have stopped taking reservations by phone. Your best bet now is to show up at the door in person, pay in advance to get a confirmed slot. 

Guys - please STOP taking your lady friends here. Last week, this SG gay showed up with 5 aunties who then took up all the afternoon slots. It is hard enough to find a good massage for us guys already. Just tell your fag hags to go to Healthland instead.

Ya too popular. And just 20min ago, I showed up for my 8pm (Thai time) appt and they gave me an old guy. Seriously I’m WTF. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings but I said no, change. I know they don’t do hanky panky officially (I’m here for their skill first) but if I’m gonna let an old guy touch me, I might as well head back and sleep. I clarified my point in Cantonese to the elderly lady at the counter. I changed to tmr. No guys now. Too late. Damn lol. 

Edited by Creevie
Grammar and content. Sorry.

15 hours ago, Creevie said:

Ya too popular. And just 20min ago, I showed up for my 8pm (Thai time) appt and they gave me an old guy. Seriously I’m WTF. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings but I said no, change. I know they don’t do hanky panky officially (I’m here for their skill first) but if I’m gonna let an old guy touch me, I might as well head back and sleep. I clarified my point in Cantonese to the elderly lady at the counter. I changed to tmr. No guys now. Too late. Damn lol. 

I suppose the old guy would be used to being rejected as a masseur.  I am sure he knows the trade very well and he knows what the patrons expect. 

Out of curiosity, how old did he look to you?  I ask because I would not expect a very old man - say, 70 years old or so - to be able to give a strong massage. 

I am impressed the lady at the counter understands Cantonese! 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, Guest hiii said:

did anyone go Bangkok sauna after 10pm? is it still crowded? 

My experience is that saunas in Bangkok tend to start winding down at about 8.30 pm. 

I am not saying the saunas will be empty by 10.00 pm, but generally, they will not be as crowded.

I would say the exception might be during Christmas or New Year countdown or something like that.

You will need to plan how to return to your accommodation after your fun time in the sauna if you plan to visit the sauna after 10.00 pm. 

On 1/30/2023 at 6:54 PM, TopChinese said:

You can always try other massage places. There are a lot of them in Sapan Kwai area. Search for Zen Time massage, Kline Zen, Body Nice massage etc. you’ll get masseuses that are more local and more genuineness. Of course , you’ll need to travel a bit but it is accessible by BTS

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

I suppose the old guy would be used to being rejected as a masseur.  I am sure he knows the trade very well and he knows what the patrons expect. 

Out of curiosity, how old did he look to you?  I ask because I would not expect a very old man - say, 70 years old or so - to be able to give a strong massage. 

I am impressed the lady at the counter understands Cantonese! 

50+. I heard her speak canto on the phone before, that’s how I know. 

Jay from Natural Massage is good indeed BUT I’ve been to the Prime Massage seven times and any of them is more skilled than Jay in terms of massage because they are really just another level. However, Jay did positions that no Prime masseurs ever did. He placed my head on a pillow in his lap and kept kneading my upper chest which was very comfortable, to say the least :)

Jay’s appeal is his boyish demeanour. Like when I open my eyes, I see him looking at me and ready for interaction whereas Prime Massage masseurs do not make unnecessary eye contact and keep things strictly professional. Jay asked me “Special?” a total of three times. His elbow and forearm brushed my meat around four times “accidentally” and got me hard all of those times haha. I didn’t go for special though, coz I had other plans that night. 

And he told me his age which I didn’t believe because they all say they’re that age… lol

Just got back from The Prime..it is incredibly popular but I got lucky to get a 2 hour oil massage with only a 30 minute wait - so went to Patpong market to kill time. Great massage, and actually ended up getting a handjob. No discussion on money or cost etc. I was not expecting whatsoever and was going to go SaunaMania. Didn't end up going cause I already "lost my load". I tipped 400THB, I'm not sure if that was too low or high or about there........never had this experience before.

14 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Just got back from The Prime..it is incredibly popular but I got lucky to get a 2 hour oil massage with only a 30 minute wait - so went to Patpong market to kill time. Great massage, and actually ended up getting a handjob. No discussion on money or cost etc. I was not expecting whatsoever and was going to go SaunaMania. Didn't end up going cause I already "lost my load". I tipped 400THB, I'm not sure if that was too low or high or about there........never had this experience before.

You mentioned Patpong Market - do you mean the Patpong Night Market along Silom Road?  It was closed whe I was there a few months back.  Has it reopened?  

14 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Same, I got one on 28-Jan. No talk of money. I also tipped 400baht and in my opinion it is not a bad amount. We got lucky. Sekali same masseur lmao. 

On 2/1/2023 at 9:36 PM, Creevie said:

50+. I heard her speak canto on the phone before, that’s how I know. 

Heard that she is from Hong Kong, married to a Thai. Been in Thailand for a long time.

She speaks Mandarin too, supposedly.

Been here for a few days.

Had two massages

Prime Massage: The masseur had me lying on the bed completely naked, no towel or anything. But it never got around to a happy ending which kind of surprised me. does anyone have any experiences with masseurs at prime that give a sensual ass massage. haha

My first experience there a few years ago, I got a handjob by one of the gorgeous masseurs ive ever seen. didnt ask me to tip, but did anyway. he even went in for a kiss. will never forget the experience.

The Green Massage: Very mediocre skills, i didnt get to choose my own therapist. they gave me a really tiny guy which made little sense as i am a big guy myself. it was a thai massage but he did ask me if i wanted a hand job, i politely declined cause i just wasnt attracted to him. been reading that most other users have had very good experiences at green massage. 

On 1/10/2023 at 12:12 AM, clocky said:

I cant use the qr codes to do promptpay must be phone number with DBS though.

You must differentiate the Prompt Pay setup by merchant (can scan QR code via DBS paylah) and individual personal bank account Prompt Pay (can use Singapore Banks app to send $$$ via Thailand mobile number which linked to their personal bank account). 

For example, you can use DBS paylah to scan qr code displayed on the BTS machine, but not DBS bank app. Maybe some Thailand street vendor displayed prompt QR code but you are not able to scan to make payment with DBS paylah. Then it shall be the vendor’s personal bank account. 

After you are done piaking “duck” and wanna to tip him and realized that no enough Thai baht cash. That one you can use DBS/uob/ocbc bank app and send to his Thailand personal bank account via his Thailand mobile number that linked to his Thailand personal bank account. It is provided that this Thailand person setup and activate Prompt Pay on his Thailand personal bank account with Thailand mobile number. DBS/Uob/Ocbc can only send to prompt pay via Thailand mobile number, not QR code scanning. 

Edited by melcurious

Got my second massage at The Prime. This time a short, really built muscular bloke - and it was SUCH A GOOD MASSAGE -my muscles are still sore like I went for an intense gym workout. No hanky panky though, nor was I expecting anything.

Leaving BKK today.

Also, a side note, I note many SG/MY PLU going - which is great, but please lah, no need to act so atas/LCLY. Be respectful to one another, we're all travellers out for a good time.

4 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Got my second massage at The Prime. This time a short, really built muscular bloke - and it was SUCH A GOOD MASSAGE -my muscles are still sore like I went for an intense gym workout. No hanky panky though, nor was I expecting anything.

Leaving BKK today.

Also, a side note, I note many SG/MY PLU going - which is great, but please lah, no need to act so atas/LCLY. Be respectful to one another, we're all travellers out for a good time.

Nice! Just checking if it is advisable now to make reservation for the massage at Prime? If so, how do you make reservation? Thanks!

6 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Leaving BKK today.

Agree with don’t act an atas or LCLY. Everybody’s there hustling to make a living so be kind. 

One of my takeaways was to not be lazy and gym. A gogo boy and Jay from Natural Massage both told me they wished they had time to gym… 

From now on I won’t be lazy to gym!!!

16 hours ago, gpfun said:

Nice! Just checking if it is advisable now to make reservation for the massage at Prime? If so, how do you make reservation? Thanks!

Best is to show up at Prime earlier in person to book the slot you want. If you go in the late morning, you should still be able to secure a same-day appointment. Their phone is 02 6342078 but they are not answering their phone or Line these days. 

Yes honestly please leave your atas/hi-so attitude behind. There are now already plenty of entitled tourists from Mainland China in Bangkok who think they own Thailand and can do whatever they want. Please don't malu ok! 

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

oooh, tks
"seee" is C?

unheard of , Cantonese here

puzzled,

a massage parlour also has takeaway or lesson learnt:
"One of my takeaways was to not be lazy and gym"

i never even exercise or gym at all, i must truly reflect!

Lol I mean my BKK trip. 

8 hours ago, BiAndLarge said:

P.S. If you have a masseur from Prime Massage to recommend, pls feel free to reach out. Would like to experience a good massage with a HE if possible. Thanks in advance!

ALL the therapists in Prime are hunky and muscular HE. Except for that one older uncle who I still enjoyed.  And they all know how to give good massages. No need to teach.

That's why we so bek chek that straight women are coming here to Prime to steal our men. Or come here and insist on female therapists. 

On 2/6/2023 at 11:12 AM, Since u r here said:

what did they do?
is it ok for u to quote eg

i dont know what is an LCLY

20 hours ago, Since u r here said:

oooh, tks
"seee" is C?

unheard of , Cantonese here

puzzled,

a massage parlour also has takeaway or lesson learnt:
"One of my takeaways was to not be lazy and gym"

i never even exercise or gym at all, i must truly reflect!

17 hours ago, Since u r here said:

On holidays  also must hit the gym?

what s LcLy? Type in chinese charac pls

Why ask the same thing twice?

The member already explained:

22 hours ago, yhtang said:

I understand LCLY is derived from Cantonese "lun see lun yeong" meaning acting as though you know everything and is entitled to everything, very demanding and very know-it-all.  

“L.C.L.Y. is actually, in chinese "lan si, lan yong", which means a big lousy show-off when he/she knows when he/she can't do something within his/her capability. This word is commonly used among asians or chinese people when gossiping. It's also used to describe someones attitude whereby it also matches his/her face and personality.”

L.C.L.Y.

• L.C.L.Y. is actually, in chinese "lan si, lan yong", which means a big lousy show-off when he/she knows when he/she can't do something within his/her capability. This word is commonly used among asians or chinese people when gossiping.
    It's also used to describe someones attitude whereby it also matches his/her face and personality.

撚屎撚樣

LCLY Malaysian Cantonese - lan si lan yong (撚屎撚樣) A uptight arrogant person who only talks about themselves.

Since u r Here: I can even google it.... More effort... ok

14 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

this is so much accurate !!!!!! this is cantonese (not even chinese, i never like to rely on google)

but 1 of the reply is so inaccurate when it bcome Lunseee Lun yong  "lun see lun yeong"
lan and Lun r 2 diff vocabs and i dont even know what is lun

pls dont google 

i wanna Creevie to accurately explain his term cos i dont like to speculate
funny thing is he entirely miss out answering 
endedup other mbrs are more helpful

I dont wish to guess what is LCLY when it is LSLY esp come to such rare accronyms 

if i dare to use a term, i have to face answering to explaining terms that may sound new to someone
eg if i use a vocab "gin" i have to explain it n make it clear if there is 1 simple query

to anyone LCLY might mean a bkk/thai terms too , i m a person who never like to assume first

the internet/ social media slang seems  to be LCLY =>  anglicised Cantonese word. because C in English sounds S. Therefore, they use the C in the abbreviated form.

People will just comment LCLY...

10 hours ago, TopChinese said:

ALL the therapists in Prime are hunky and muscular HE. Except for that one older uncle who I still enjoyed.  And they all know how to give good massages. No need to teach.

That's why we so bek chek that straight women are coming here to Prime to steal our men. Or come here and insist on female therapists. 

What is the name of the daddy at prime?

7 hours ago, singalion said:

the internet/ social media slang seems  to be LCLY =>  anglicised Cantonese word. because C in English sounds S. Therefore, they use the C in the abbreviated form.

People will just comment LCLY...

Bro u r kind enough to reply him with so much info. YH Tang too. Yet look at his entitled behaviour and attitude. Still dare to say he’s Cantonese. He’s the one behaving LCLY. Of course I’m not gonna respond to him. 

Ok back to massage topic haha.

I agree that Jay isn’t good looking. I just wanted to try him because Tomcat gave him such a glowing review. However, like I said, he’s just alright. A pity that Bi-and-Large experienced his coldness. 

Not all at Prime are hunky. Got plump ones so u have to know how to request / reject. But their massage skills are fantastic. Seriously great deep massage, like for example for oil massage, usually for belly and chest, people will do round palm circle motions. I got the best massage of my life by this guy who massaged my chest and stomach with precise movements and sequences, from upper abs to middle to lower abs properly and deliberately, not shoddily. 

Hmmm I probably should not praise Prime so highly right… lol. 

Cheers :)

57 minutes ago, Creevie said:

Bro u r kind enough to reply him with so much info. YH Tang too. Yet look at his entitled behaviour and attitude. Still dare to say he’s Cantonese. He’s the one behaving LCLY. Of course I’m not gonna respond to him. 

actually I wanted to point to him, that with a bit of google you can find out nearly everything.

I m not even Chinese speaking, but there are many Singlish, Hokkien dictionaries, you can find the worst Hokkien words, if you want... 😂  It is all online...

In fact, I did not understand why Since u R here was still asking when YHTang already told him what it means.

Maybe he is Creepy. haha

To my surprise it is even covered in the Urban Dictionary from the US.

During my trip I can also rate Zen Onsen.

I went twice, it was lovely.

It felt like a hi-so sauna. 

The boys that attended there were all Asian twinks, mostly locals and Chinese speaking countries. Observation was "uncle types" were ignored by the other patrons here (so definitely not their type la). All action happens in the steam room, but private rooms available upstairs if you match someone.

It is a little bit far from town, station N11, so if you're going to catch a BTS home, need to leave by 11.30pm as BTS finishes at midnight.

No lube or condoms supplied.

Cost was THB490. I ended up coming here the second time because I was deciding between Sauna Mania or this place...and knowing Sauna Mania's high foreigner fee and absolutely zero maintenance/hygiene, it was a no brainer for me.

I lost two loads in one session.

1 hour ago, Justcurious_87 said:

During my trip I can also rate Zen Onsen.

I went twice, it was lovely.

It felt like a hi-so sauna. 

The boys that attended there were all Asian twinks, mostly locals and Chinese speaking countries. Observation was "uncle types" were ignored by the other patrons here (so definitely not their type la). All action happens in the steam room, but private rooms available upstairs if you match someone.

It is a little bit far from town, station N11, so if you're going to catch a BTS home, need to leave by 11.30pm as BTS finishes at midnight.

No lube or condoms supplied.

Cost was THB490. I ended up coming here the second time because I was deciding between Sauna Mania or this place...and knowing Sauna Mania's high foreigner fee and absolutely zero maintenance/hygiene, it was a no brainer for me.

I lost two loads in one session.

Nice review. Two loads wow. HUAT AHHH!!!!! Hahaha great for u!!! 

17 hours ago, Since u r here said:

yes lan see lan yong but not Lun See Lun Yong

i was wondering which thai word is that

yhtang take note ya?

撚屎撚樣

I am Cantonese. 樣 is pronounce "yeong" in Cantonese, but unless we use phonetics, the Romanisation of this word (plus intonation) is difficult to carry across. 

"Yong" Romanisation comes through with a Hakka accent. 

B up t we are deviating a lot from the original theme of the post, and I shall not comment any more on this matter in this thread. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.