Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Sauna Wonder

Hi guys, 

Will be in BKK from 29th July till 1st August. Will be staying near BTS Chongnonsi. Any recommendations for a good sauna or massage nearby there? 

Is Saunamania still a good place to visit? Please share. Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna Wonder said:

Hi guys, 

Will be in BKK from 29th July till 1st August. Will be staying near BTS Chongnonsi. Any recommendations for a good sauna or massage nearby there? 

Is Saunamania still a good place to visit? Please share. Thank you. :)

i was there last october and still enjoyed myself as usual

Guest Hua Hin

Dear members, I will be travelling with my partner month end to Hua Hin. 

Can anyone advice how to commute from Bkk to Hua Tin in the most economical way. I was told that they have mini vans from a central location but not sure exact pick up point, timing and costs and drop down area in Hua Hin. 

Additionally which hotel to stay in Hua Hin which is convenient or near to must visit places or night markets? 

Besides Santoroni park, where should I visit and if 2 nights enough? 

Please share as I Google trip advisor but not so informative.. 

Thanks

I believe mini van depart from victory monuments and the departure are quite frequent, when I was there I choose to take the big bus from the bus terminal, apparently the hotel concierge told me those mini van like to speed as they could squeeze in more trips....there is many hotel and even villa to choose from depends on your budget, I stay at G huan hin resort and mall, for the price of $80+ is a good deal, there is actually nothing much there unless u r planning to visit the wine producing region, beach not really that fantastic, night market and shopping better leave it at bkk :P

Guest Sauna Wonder
1 hour ago, looklook said:

i was there last october and still enjoyed myself as usual

Thank you! But, what's the price and best timing to go? I looked at recent reviews from other websites. It seems that they are complaints that the staff is rude and the place is very dirty. 

Please share your experience. Thank you. :)

Guest Hua Hin
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

I believe mini van depart from victory monuments and the departure are quite frequent, when I was there I choose to take the big bus from the bus terminal, apparently the hotel concierge told me those mini van like to speed as they could squeeze in more trips....there is many hotel and even villa to choose from depends on your budget, I stay at G huan hin resort and mall, for the price of $80+ is a good deal, there is actually nothing much there unless u r planning to visit the wine producing region, beach not really that fantastic, night market and shopping better leave it at bkk :P

Thanks for the information. May I know where is the bus terminal and frequency?

14 minutes ago, Guest Sauna Wonder said:

Thank you! But, what's the price and best timing to go? I looked at recent reviews from other websites. It seems that they are complaints that the staff is rude and the place is very dirty. 

Please share your experience. Thank you. :)

If i recall it is THB200 for those below 50 years and THB300 for above 50. I am not sure what time I went but it was not the naked night but still had fun in the maze and rooftop. I only spoke to the counter staff and he was cordial, don't know about the other staff. The private rooms would be full of tissues and other remnants if you enter immediately after another couple. The maze, showers, sauna and rooftop are reasonably clean. 

Edited by looklook
added info

16 hours ago, Guest Hua Hin said:

Thanks for the information. May I know where is the bus terminal and frequency?

southern bus terminal, just say u going hua hin and they know where to bring u, almost every one or two hours..........u can also book a taxi about 2500 baht per car

Guest syazlangalaxy
7 hours ago, TamPenis said:

Furama Xclusive Sathorn is good too, located next to Holiday Inn Express Soi Pipat. Both are near to Chong Nongsi BTS and walking distance to Saunamania 

Yes furamaxclusive sathorn is the place i was live when i went to bangkok end of last year. Nice hotel. They give me a suites at higher floor even i dont request it. 

14 hours ago, syazlangalaxy said:

Hey. Do u guys know what happen to kl group.  Why it closed? Nthing happen?

Can someone start a new thread for KL?

On ‎24‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:28 AM, syazlangalaxy said:

Yes furamaxclusive sathorn is the place i was live when i went to bangkok end of last year. Nice hotel. They give me a suites at higher floor even i dont request it. 

yes, stay there a few times before, great value for money :P

23 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

southern bus terminal, just say u going hua hin and they know where to bring u, almost every one or two hours..........u can also book a taxi about 2500 baht per car

Dear members 

I am also keen to travel from Bkk to Hua Hin.. Any further recommendation on 3-4 stars budget hotel near to tourist attraction or big shopping malls? 

Also please share worthwhile attractions near by or in Cha an which is nearby.. 

Please PM me.. Thanks 

Guest Curious
On 25 July 2016 at 7:47 PM, Blurnblur said:

Dear members 

I am also keen to travel from Bkk to Hua Hin.. Any further recommendation on 3-4 stars budget hotel near to tourist attraction or big shopping malls? 

Also please share worthwhile attractions near by or in Cha an which is nearby.. 

Please PM me.. Thanks 

Any further info?

Don't want to pour cold water, but Hua Hin is really boring. Nothing much to do or see there. The beach is dirty, the night market has nothing to offer. The most daunting is the 3hour commute to and fro Bkk. I find the time is better spent exploring bkk.

Guest Sauna Wonder
On 7/24/2016 at 5:20 PM, TamPenis said:

Hi guys, 

Is there any clubs or places to chill near Chongnonsi BTS? And, how's the crowd and price? 

On ‎24‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:43 PM, Guest Hua Hin said:

Dear members, I will be travelling with my partner month end to Hua Hin. 

Can anyone advice how to commute from Bkk to Hua Tin in the most economical way. I was told that they have mini vans from a central location but not sure exact pick up point, timing and costs and drop down area in Hua Hin. 

Additionally which hotel to stay in Hua Hin which is convenient or near to must visit places or night markets? 

Besides Santoroni park, where should I visit and if 2 nights enough? 

Please share as I Google trip advisor but not so informative.. 

Thanks

it is very far by driving but at least a personalised car can send u directly to your lodging

by train may not be a too convenient experience too

Someone commented:

Train out of Hualamphong station is the cheapest. You can get there by MRT to avoid traffic.

Or take the van service at Victory Monument. Consider to book a rental car and drive there straight from Suvarnabhumi. There is the regular bus service out of Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Dtai Mai) but getting there is not fun.

huahin is a bout serenity, quietness and peacefulness

to me, u can do so many stuff there

On 07/20/2016 at 11:16 PM, sgocean93 said:

i'll be in bkk from 31 july to 4 aug :) pm me if you would like to travel together or meet up. 

In BKK now roo.

Hello, if you guys are receptive to non-hotel accommodation, you could consider "By the station Guesthouse" via Airbnb, a service apartment few minutes walk from National Stadium BTS and MBK. Ever since I started staying in such accommodation, I hardly take transport to the major malls like MBK, Central World and even Platinum Mall. However, since it's not a hotel, you won't have hotel facilities like room service or swimming pool. Price is S$50+ per night and can accommodate 2-3 pax. Another accommodation I have tried is "The Seed Memories @ Siam" that is near "By the station". It's a condo with full facilities such as pool and gym. The price has gone up from S$50+ to S$70+ per night. If you guys are sharing, it's still worth it. For this particular condo, one of the hosts (there are a few hosts renting units in this condo) even offers airport pick-up in his personal car. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

1 hour ago, Confused Loner said:

Citypoint hotel, near to Asok. Ibis Siam, near to National Stadium stn.

Any near to patpong or silom area for sgd60/- budget? 

1 hour ago, Guest ask said:

Any near to patpong or silom area for sgd60/- budget? 

I- Residence. 

less than 1 min walk to Chong Nongsi BTS, and 15min walk to Silom/Patpong

Edited by MadMan

Guest Andaman
22 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Just reached BKK.

Heard that Dr Bear massage has opened a new outlet at Sukhumvit Soi 31. Anyone visited the new outlet?

Dr Bear has a page in The Facebook on which it confirms that they now have a facility on Sukhumvit Soi 31.  However it says that advance booking is required at this facility so maybe no permanent staff at this location?

2 hours ago, Guest Andaman said:

Dr Bear has a page in The Facebook on which it confirms that they now have a facility on Sukhumvit Soi 31.  However it says that advance booking is required at this facility so maybe no permanent staff at this location?

I managed to contact Stephane, the owner and was massaged by him.

it was.... Sensual! And so different from other oil massages whereby the masseur will just BJ you...

He will personally fetch you (with his scooter) from Soi 23, and send you back after the massage.

I was told Bkk will not serve alcohol for this coming weekend 6th-7th August cuz of the military referendum on Sunday. That DJ and GOD will both be closed too.

Anyone has any info?

Guest sdc31
On 4/19/2016 at 11:45 AM, Guest Massage said:

Hi.. can anyone enlighten me about dr bear massage? Are there 2 outlets? And which outlet is Bas based in? Anyone had experience w him?

Hi there,

bit late to respond to this post, but later better than never:

2outlets, one gay one with Stephane and girls (stephane does massage at sukhumvit 31 branch and sometimes at R3)

Bas is the manager of R3 branch.

He massages me all the time and i try other staff, they are good too. Stephane is the most sensual, Bas is the cutest and the others are quite professional but not as intense as the manager/ owner....

On 18 July 2016 at 10:56 PM, amicablyalan said:

Was at Sukhumvit area near soi 23 for 2-day business trip. Went to two massage places along this street, tried Urbanmale and Banana Club both very good. Gdlkg athletic masseurs who are skilful and attentive, and obliging, really made this trip very pleasant. :clap::D

At Banana club, the massage is more sexual than massage....isn't it???

On 30 July 2016 at 10:18 PM, mx67 said:

I'm going from 22 to 26 Sept 16, anyone know if Artbox still open? Or any new places to visit?

I will be BKK from September 21st for one week. I will stay near Asok. It's very convenient with BTS or Mrt. You can go easily to Babylon. And you have lot of massage place near Asok

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.