Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 10/07/2016 at 6:29 PM, Guest leanfit24 said:

Visiting Bangkok end of July alone. Anyone else travelling during the same period? 

I'm 24, lean fit, university student. 

I will be there alone too end July... we can go visit these places together...

Guest Hua Hin

Hi, I am traveling from Bangkok to Hua Hin and would like to find out how best :-

- to travel by public transport in the most economical way (there seems to have mini vans but not sure where to board and timings)

- what are the places of interest to visit,

- any recommended budget hotels?

thanks

Guest Hua Hin

Hi, I am traveling from Bangkok to Hua Hin and would like to find out how best :-

- to travel by public transport in the most economical way (there seems to have mini vans but not sure where to board and timings)

thanks

Guest Hua Hin

thanks

Guest Hua Hin

thanks

Guest Hua Hin

thanks

Guest Hua Hin

thanks

Hi I intend to travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin this month end and would like to gather information on:

- how best to travel in the most economical way by public transport or convenient way? I understand that they have mini vans pick out in certain areas in Bangkok but not sure how to book and timing etc,

- recommended hotels to stay in Bangkok and Hua Hin

- places of interest to visit in Hua Hin and along the way.

much appreciated if any BW members can share info on above.

thanks

Hi I intend to travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin this month end and would like to gather information on:

- how best to travel in the most economical way by public transport or convenient way? I understand that they have mini vans pick out in certain areas in Bangkok but not sure how to book and timing etc,

thanks

thanks

thanks

On 10 July 2016 at 6:16 AM, bkkandy said:

sounds like a great experience, like I like them ;-)

can you remember the name of the shop? Or a more precise location?

Why you want to know ? Tot you don't do this method or want these type of services ?

Why you want to know ? Tot you don't do this method or want these type of services ?

I tried La Nature for waxing and my first waxing experience. They only do waxing and have 2 male waxers. Most are female and they will automatically assign a female waxer to u if u do not state your preference. Quite a clean, basic and really bright place.  Both waxers will work on u with one holding your dick or stretching your scrotum while the other one applied wax. It was really a painful experience but I love the smooth skin thereafter. Overall it was done well although I have no prior experience from other spas to compare. 

I tried La Nature for waxing and my first waxing experience. They only do waxing and have 2 male waxers. Most are female and they will automatically assign a female waxer to u if u do not state your preference. Quite a clean, basic and really bright place.  Both waxers will work on u with one holding your dick or stretching your scrotum while the other one applied wax. It was really a painful experience but I love the smooth skin thereafter. Overall it was done well although I have no prior experience from other spas to compare. 

Tried La Nature for waxing and my first waxing experience. They have mainly female waxers but have 2 male waxers if u state your preference. Place is clean, basic and very bright. Both male waxers worked on me with one holding my dick or stretching the skin of scrotum while the other applied wax. It was painful for a first timer but I love the smoothness . Overall it was a good experience. 

Edited by Benson C
Please delete the multiple posts, thanks

Tried La Nature for waxing and my first waxing experience. They have mainly female waxers but have 2 male waxers if u state your preference. Place is clean, basic and very bright. Both male waxers worked on me with one holding my dick or stretching the skin of scrotum while the other applied wax. It was painful for a first timer but I love the smoothness . Overall it was a good experience. 

4 minutes ago, amicablyalan said:

Was at Sukhumvit area near soi 23 for 2-day business trip. Went to two massage places along this street, tried Urbanmale and Banana Club both very good. Gdlkg athletic masseurs who are skilful and attentive, and obliging, really made this trip very pleasant. :clap::D

how much were the rates and tips

Guest Guest

Went Dr Bear again and this time is a disappointment. Did a ob oon + organ II massage last time. Great experience, came twice.

This time went to do the same. But the organ II was really just a glorified HJ. Of course, it's a different masseur from the first time.

So, it really depends on your luck, i guess. One masseur can give you such good feeling till you can come twice. Another makes you feel like, well, just an over-priced HJ.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Went Dr Bear again and this time is a disappointment. Did a ob oon + organ II massage last time. Great experience, came twice.

This time went to do the same. But the organ II was really just a glorified HJ. Of course, it's a different masseur from the first time.

So, it really depends on your luck, i guess. One masseur can give you such good feeling till you can come twice. Another makes you feel like, well, just an over-priced HJ.

can you recall the name of the first masseur. is he still working there.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.