Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

26 minutes ago, asiatrip61 said:

I will be BKK from September 21st for one week. I will stay near Asok. It's very convenient with BTS or Mrt. You can go easily to Babylon. And you have lot of massage place near Asok

I booked The Heritage Hotel in Silom. Any good massage in Asok?

3 hours ago, amicablyalan said:

Depends. You must tell the manager what you really want and he would arrange for you. 

I wont go to Banana. They are so dishonest. I saw the manager gave the masseur 2 sets of my locker key (I was only given 1 set). At first I didn't thought of anything. But when I was in the massage room and the masseur told me he need to get something and left the room. That where I felt something wasn't right. I went out to the locker and saw the masseur at my locker, and my locker is open. I took my stuff, get dressed and left that place.  

Guest Welcome
33 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

no need to go to Asok if you stay in Silom, PLENTY of options there....

Welcome back Andy, our resident BKK expert. Hope you had a good 'holiday'. :)

7 hours ago, mx67 said:

I wont go to Banana. They are so dishonest. I saw the manager gave the masseur 2 sets of my locker key (I was only given 1 set). At first I didn't thought of anything. But when I was in the massage room and the masseur told me he need to get something and left the room. That where I felt something wasn't right. I went out to the locker and saw the masseur at my locker, and my locker is open. I took my stuff, get dressed and left that place.  

omg! this is really unethical!

good that u r alert!

usu I prefer to carry everything into the room

11 hours ago, Guest Welcome said:

Welcome back Andy, our resident BKK expert. Hope you had a good 'holiday'. :)

thank you, but actually I'm not back yet ;-)  Another month away....

7 hours ago, lovehandle said:

in fact, that banana was in my top4-5th range, but I didn't manage to visit it

had a great eperience (actually with another bw member!) there a few months ago...

On 8/13/2016 at 11:20 AM, mx67 said:

"Dishonest" is too nice an adjective to describe a shameless bunch of thieves. 

Guest dienth

going Bang-cock tomorrow, anyone there?

any tips for me?

will be there for work, staying at Maple Hotel, apparently near the airport?

where can I find some actions?

Nik

2 hours ago, LookinAround said:

Is hero really closed? According to this website it is

http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/hero/

yes it is closed

57 minutes ago, looklook said:

did it end with a foursome :)

hehe, no ;-) My masseur and I were a bit quicker to get to the action, so we had a hot session and he fucked me really well while the other (guy watched while continuing to get his massage. After cum we left the room and they continued....

Guest Manhood
On ‎15‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:40 AM, Steve5380 said:

"Dishonest" is too nice an adjective to describe a shameless bunch of thieves. 

About two years ago I went to this Banana Massage Centre with a friend. We each booked a masseur and we went to the room. After the massage both of us found our wallets short of USD200. It must be the good work of the centre. I told the Chinese Singaporean manager about the case and he replied, our centre has never had such theft incident, it must be both of you mistaken your cash.

From then on, I refused to patronise this place.

On ‎17‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:56 PM, Guest Manhood said:

About two years ago I went to this Banana Massage Centre with a friend. We each booked a masseur and we went to the room. After the massage both of us found our wallets short of USD200. It must be the good work of the centre. I told the Chinese Singaporean manager about the case and he replied, our centre has never had such theft incident, it must be both of you mistaken your cash.

From then on, I refused to patronise this place.

I believe there are many more such incidents happened at Banana. Good to be extra alert when going for massage.

Guest dammitman
On 8/19/2016 at 8:39 PM, mx67 said:

I believe there are many more such incidents happened at Banana. Good to be extra alert when going for massage.

Visited Banana Club recently.  Shocked that female customers were able to look upstairs while having foot massage downstairs.  Saw my female colleague while I was upstairs.  Luckily she did not see me. Scary!

I think the overhead for this new place is higher than the old place and there are more boys but fewer customers so the boss is getting a bit desperate.  

The female staff also kept going upstairs while I was selecting masseur.  

Guest beardedasian

Hi,

I will be visiting Bangkok from tomorrow till the weekend. Is there any recommended sauna caters for bears? I'll be staying near Pratunam area if anyone interested to meet. I can't host and looking to suck some thai men and maybe a few farangs. Cheers x.

Visited Bangkok recently (over the weekends) and dropped by Banana Massage to see what the rave is all about. 

Arrived the placed around 8pm. The manager was very friendly and true to the reviews about him. Very accomodating and will try his best to recommend a suitable massuer for you. However, the type of guys were not to my liking and he was cool about me leaving.

The place is two storeys and the first level is where the "straight" massage is. If you prefer the "gay" ones, head up to the stairs on your right after entering the establishment. Managed to look briefly at the price list, and saw that the minimum tip is 700baht.

I also went to Prime Massage at Silom for a proper massage. Have been frequenting that place on every visit to bangkok and it has never failed to give me a good massage. The masseurs are generally all males. When I was getting my legs massaged and looking at customers walking in, most if not all were males. Gays. If my gaydar did work correctly. LOL

There is a bitchy looking lady (reminds me of the editor in Devils wears Prada movie) mending the counter at times. Quite arrogant if you asked me. However, that is the only fault at the establishment. And with business booming, I guess she can be arrogant. haha

I took the set of 1 hour leg massage and 1 hour aromaoil masssage. 650baht. There are shower facilities. Well worth it. And no hanky panky. lol Minimum tip is 100baht.

the lady is the owner of prime. she's a taiwanese married to a thai, she speaks fluent thai in addition to mandarin. 

she's a bit stern, so i won't comment on or ask too much about the boys when choosing from the iPad in front of her, since she understands thai and i don't want to get the "friendlier" boys into trouble. so do be careful not to say too much if u r discussing the boys in thai or mandarin in her presence

15 hours ago, gc0805 said:

the lady is the owner of prime. she's a taiwanese married to a thai, she speaks fluent thai in addition to mandarin. 

she's a bit stern, so i won't comment on or ask too much about the boys when choosing from the iPad in front of her, since she understands thai and i don't want to get the "friendlier" boys into trouble. so do be careful not to say too much if u r discussing the boys in thai or mandarin in her presence

Ah well. That makes a lot of sense.

Never had the courage to choose masseurs. Nevertheless, all the massages by different guys was good! No complains!

15 hours ago, gc0805 said:

she speaks fluent cantonese too so i thought she was from hongkong. lol

20 hours ago, supermann said:

she speaks fluent cantonese too so i thought she was from hongkong. lol

Ar, didnt know she can speak both mandari and cantonese. And can choose masseuer? Should hv done that during my last visit. I dont find her bitchy. Infact the other lady staff who help on arranging masseuer looks not friendly to me. And yes, most of the males are gays according to my gaydar too....hehe....

On September 1, 2016 at 8:54 PM, Alehluya said:

Jz back from thai prime~ 

Try the package - body scrub 30mins + 1 hour 30mins aroma oil massage..

The masseuer is cute, good polite and profesional..

No hanky panky =(

Once done massage and shower, whole body feel relax and not tired already.. hahaha.. its a good massage =)

My experience with a prime is they are generally good with Thai traditional massage but not the oil aroma massage. The last time I had one the guy literally poured the whole bottle of oil onto me and throughout the entire 90min he only had one stroke. Totally uncomfortable, nearly wanted to up and leave halfway. 

44 minutes ago, MadMan said:

My experience with a prime is they are generally good with Thai traditional massage but not the oil aroma massage. The last time I had one the guy literally poured the whole bottle of oil onto me and throughout the entire 90min he only had one stroke. Totally uncomfortable, nearly wanted to up and leave halfway. 

that is really bad, but wat is only one stroke??

Guest Andaman
19 hours ago, Xmengay said:

Looking to travel to Pattaya wanna experience BOYZTOWN,

anyone here any suggestion?

any good hotel that you have stayed in previously ? please suggest to me :P

your help is much appreciated.  

Try "Barraquda Pattaya - M Gallery by Sofitel". Just a short walk from Boyztown, comfortable and very gay-friendly.  Has a nice pool too.

On 9/3/2016 at 7:33 PM, lovehandle said:

that is really bad, but wat is only one stroke??

some of the boys at prime give the best oil massages in bkk, imho.

ask the short stout guy at the counter for recommendations (for strong massage, not HE!), as he used to train the boys in massage. in fact, if i want a good oil massage, i will go to either prime or yunomori. (yunomori is very expensive by comparison and not all the masseurs there are good in oil massage either).

10 hours ago, gc0805 said:

some of the boys at prime give the best oil massages in bkk, imho.

ask the short stout guy at the counter for recommendations (for strong massage, not HE!), as he used to train the boys in massage. in fact, if i want a good oil massage, i will go to either prime or yunomori. (yunomori is very expensive by comparison and not all the masseurs there are good in oil massage either).

yunomori in bkk has male masseurs now?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.