Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

5 hours ago, Guest SGD to THB conversion said:

Is it better to convert SGD to THB in Singapore or in Bangkok? 

Either city, would appreciate where please.

Thanks.

Singapore.

Unless you are changing tens of thousands of dollars, doubt there would be much of a difference. But the money changer at The Arcade might have good rates.

Check out this dedicated thread on sgd-baht at Hwz forum. http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/baht-exchange-rate-2194179-448.html

7 hours ago, Guest SGD to THB conversion said:

Is it better to convert SGD to THB in Singapore or in Bangkok? 

Either city, would appreciate where please.

Thanks.

Hi Guest SGD to THB

For Thai baht always change money at these two places:

1. Siam Exchange - near MBK BTS station, next to the Bangkok arts centre

www.siam-exchange.co.th

this is by far the best money changer in Bangkok, business people come here to change $1000s of $$. If you have a S$1000 note you can get a better exchanger rate for your money. 

2. Super rich money changer - this is located opposite Central World in Bangkok, kinda next to the giant Big C supermarket.

www.superrich1965.com

Maps on both websites - rates at both are much better than changing money in Sg. Also you can check your rate online b4 u go so u know what rate you will be getting. Hope this helps!!! 

Edited by Jay Jay

Guest SGD to THB
4 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Hi Guest SGD to THB

For Thai baht always change money at these two places:

Hope this helps!!! 

Definitely!! Kup koon krup to both you and Camperboy for taking the time to share. Hugs :).

hi ,

any one have been to " Hollywood awards disco in ratchada  Bangkok ??

used to have lots of girls BUT atleast 4 very very sexy male dances ...

but last time when I was there ..the males dancers are like in their 40s ...

I like that kind of place , where thai singers are singing on stage and with sexy dancers dancing around the place ...

and wondering if any one here knows of any place like these around in Bangkok ??

thanks

9 hours ago, Guest john said:

hi ,

any one have been to " Hollywood awards disco in ratchada  Bangkok ??

used to have lots of girls BUT atleast 4 very very sexy male dances ...

but last time when I was there ..the males dancers are like in their 40s ...

I like that kind of place , where thai singers are singing on stage and with sexy dancers dancing around the place ...

and wondering if any one here knows of any place like these around in Bangkok ??

thanks

check out fake club.  also in ratchada area.

they have "models" parade on stage in tiny speedos during show time

but i'm not sure if it's daily or only on certain days

Guest theman_sg

Hi guys! 

26 yo Chinese guy here. I'll be in BKK 25-28 Oct. Travelling alone and staying in hotel in Siam. Anyone keen for a drink in a gay bar or something? Wechat me (theman_sg). Haven't been to BKK before so keen to meet up with fellow gay travellers or locals :)

On September 18, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Guest theman_sg said:

Hi guys! 

26 yo Chinese guy here. I'll be in BKK 25-28 Oct. Travelling alone and staying in hotel in Siam. Anyone keen for a drink in a gay bar or something? Wechat me (theman_sg). Haven't been to BKK before so keen to meet up with fellow gay travellers or locals :)

Hey theman,

will be landing in Bangkok, 26 October to 28 October. Australian Chinese wth Sg background here, 33 yo, coming wth two gay friends from Sydney:) Am very familiar wth gay BKK. Staying at Novetel Siam Square in Siam BTS station:) 

15 hours ago, crazyrightnow said:

Does anyone know if g.o.d is best visited at 2-5am still? I read some reviews saying they close early around 2 due to the military coup but that was 2014. Wonder if it's still the same? 

last tie I went was about 4 months ago, everything was normal, i.e. getting packed at 2 and open until 4:30 or a bit later

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Guest theman_sg said:

Hi guys! 

hello. I will be in bkk also on the above dates...Pm me   staying at Glow Pratunam

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 8:31 PM, Jay Jay said:

Hey theman,

will be landing in Bangkok, 26 October to 28 October. Australian Chinese wth Sg background here, 33 yo, coming wth two gay friends from Sydney:) Am very familiar wth gay BKK. Staying at Novetel Siam Square in Siam BTS station:) 

Hi. I will be staying at Glow Pratunam.. Pm for meet up in bkk same dates

Guest Salty water

For those who have been to Dr Bear for the Organ II massage, may I know if the therapist gets naked or is fully clothed throughout the session?

i have heard conflicting stories and would like to hear from those who have gone through that Organ II massage.  Thanks.

Babylon: may or may not be "the most popular", but it is popular for sure, but popular with whom? Meaning if it's good (popular) for you depends on what you like. Babylon is popular among westerners who like Asians, and Asians who like the westerners. If you're Asian and are into Asians only, it's probably not the right place. As for Friday or Saturday being busier, unfortunately can't say that as I haven't been in quite a long time.

Dr Bear: typically he would stay clothed. If you heard conflicting stories, well that can be true too, i.e. if the masseur likes you he may do more than just the massage (i.e. get naked and, uhm, other things lol). Depends on personal preferences and chemistry.

47 minutes ago, Guest Salty water said:

For those who have been to Dr Bear for the Organ II massage, may I know if the therapist gets naked or is fully clothed throughout the session?

i have heard conflicting stories and would like to hear from those who have gone through that Organ II massage.  Thanks.

I've been to both the first outlet at Din Daeng, and the recently opened outlet at Sukhumvit.

My personal experience for Organ II massage at both places:

The masseurs at Din Daeng were Thais and they are fully clothed when they massaged me. Organ II is just an "extended" version of HE, with some fingering as well.

As for the Sukhumvit outlet, prior appointment is definitely a must, as the massage will be done personally by the founder - Mr Stephane. He will fetch you with his scooter from the entrance of the soi, which is definitely a long walk to his shop.

The massage by Stephane is definitely a new and sensual experience for me, and yes, he will strip to only his underwear from the start of the massage.

17 minutes ago, Confused Loner said:

I've been to both the first outlet at Din Daeng, and the recently opened outlet at Sukhumvit.

My personal experience for Organ II massage at both places:

The masseurs at Din Daeng were Thais and they are fully clothed when they massaged me. Organ II is just an "extended" version of HE, with some fingering as well.

As for the Sukhumvit outlet, prior appointment is definitely a must, as the massage will be done personally by the founder - Mr Stephane. He will fetch you with his scooter from the entrance of the soi, which is definitely a long walk to his shop.

The massage by Stephane is definitely a new and sensual experience for me, and yes, he will strip to only his underwear from the start of the massage.

Does Stephane get naked at the end ?

15 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Babylon: may or may not be "the most popular", but it is popular for sure, but popular with whom? Meaning if it's good (popular) for you depends on what you like. Babylon is popular among westerners who like Asians, and Asians who like the westerners. If you're Asian and are into Asians only, it's probably not the right place. As for Friday or Saturday being busier, unfortunately can't say that as I haven't been in quite a long time.

Dr Bear: typically he would stay clothed. If you heard conflicting stories, well that can be true too, i.e. if the masseur likes you he may do more than just the massage (i.e. get naked and, uhm, other things lol). Depends on personal preferences and chemistry.

Thanks! You've been really helpful.

Hey guys,

IWe will be going to Bangkok for 7 days. I have read through all the posts on this topic but what I really would like to know is where in Bangkok (SILOM) can you find Thai Masseurs that are not your young twink types. I am very much into much more matured Thai guys 40+. Do you find a place where you can get a m2m massage with more matured Thai guys?

On 7/22/2016 at 8:59 PM, looklook said:

can you recall the name of the first masseur. is he still working there.

is that the one near r3? just by passing the road, i can see that that masseur are not that young in their 20s perhaps? I have yet to see a real hunk there. What kind of fingering do they do, like is it deep?

On 7/22/2016 at 11:46 PM, funkykiddo said:

Anybody wants to go in August? Cathay is having a promotion min 3 to go $167? If anyone wants to fly together. Pm me~ I have 2 here. Just 1 pax or more to fly. Looking at August 19-22

are u from hongkong bro? im in hk now. checking the saunas.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.