Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

hijack the topic

anyone stayed in Trinity Siam before?

I am looking for cheap place to stay in Silom area, so far Trinity and Regent Siam seemed to be the better choice.

any other suggestion?

I just booked this hotel for 4-7 May. Do not know when are u going to BKK. If u are going later than that dates, I can tell u my opinion after that.

My other choice was Plaza hotel. It is about the same price as Trinity. (through Asiahotels. But Trinity is nearer to the metro station

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Lungker since you all your lunch and dinner slots are taken. Can I book you for supper instead?

Haha, do you have a fetish for bitter and asinine old men? :lol: A nice gentleman described me in the following passage. He is quite correct. :D

Actually, I pity you more than anything else. Something terrible must have happened to reduce u to such a mess of bitterness and loathing. In your twilight years, you sud be at peace with the world. Is it loneliness that compel you to clamour for respect and attention at all cost ? Or are u clinging to past glories cos those were the only memories u have left to make ur existence bearable ?

It is very disturbing to imagine a rabidly-charged, asinine old man hammering away at his computer into the wee hours of the morning when he neither wins any argument nor any hearts. Young people will look at you with pity, not awe.

Go seek psychiatric help.

Still want to have supper with me? :twisted:

anyone stayed in Trinity Siam before?

Got Trinity Siam one meh? :D I think you meant Trinity Silom.

I stayed at Trinity Silom in January. The hotel is initially difficult to find and the taxi could not find it until I have to call the hotel and direct them. It is nearer to Chong Nonsi station than Saladaeng.

During the daytime, the streets outside is very busy. In fact it is like a market place walking to Silom Road during the day. However at night, it is very very quiet and it is a bit eerie to walk through the lanes at night.

This is a review of mine posted in Asiarooms:

Stayed there 10th to 16th January 2007. Room was big but everything else was average, Breakfast was very basic, ended up eating outside from day 3 onwards. Location was good but initially difficult to find. Located in a small lane that is very busy during the day and eerily quiet in the night. Not suitable for single woman or even a single man to walk by them self back during the night from Patpong which is about 13 minutes walk away. Service from the reception and waitresses was adequate. Bell counter charged the taxi driver 50 Baht to book taxi who will in return charge it to you.

I wouldn't really recommend it unless you are walking back to the hotel with friends.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

that bad?

is it near the mrt station then (you mentioned Chong Nonsi)

i pick that coz of the price, only $54 per night and in Silom area as well.

any other suggestion? i would like to be in Silom area and closed to train station, either saladeng or chong nonsi.

was looking at hotels like Plaza, For You Residence, Silom City Inn.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
lungker,are they any chub hang out in BKK,?

Big Bearz pub - lots of chubs there.

GSM sauna has lots of chubs also. So many you think you are in chubs heaven. No kidding. :D

Above post by me. Sorry, forgot to log in.

was looking at hotels like Plaza, For You Residence, Silom City Inn.

OB, these three hotels are a bit far leh.

Recently I think I saw a post recommending a cheap, small but new budget hotel directly below the Chong Nongsi station. Just can't seem to locate it.

Can anyone help?

Found it.

Hotel name is Om Yim Lodge and is listed as gay boutique hotel in Utopia-Asia.

Website is here.

http://www.omyimgroup.com/omyimhome.html

Room rates per night are:

First floor : 900 baht

Second floor : 850 baht or 650 baht without window

Third floor : 800 baht or 600 baht without window

Fourth floor : 750 baht

Hotel is directly under Chong Nonsi and remember it does not have a lift but they have wifi for BWers to post their field reports. :lol:

You are welcome. :D

:hat: :smokin:

Gay massage parlours which has specified the minimum tips, you don't need to pay the extra whatever it is, fj or hj however many don't want to do bj, if they do then they use condom

Gay massage parlours which did not specify the minimum tips then you need to talk or bargain with the masseur directly how much is the extra and this will be tough because either you feel being overpriced or end of the massage, the masseur would make long face if you tip is unsufficient

The gay masseurs working for the saunas normally do not get any commission from the parlour and they depend on tips only and that's why, they try very hard to please the customers

Hmm....they not willing to do bj but ok to do fj? That's weird. But anyway, to confirm, parlour tat specify minimum tips no need to give additional tips if do hj and bj right? My fren told me to give the specified tips only. not more or else will spoil market. Is it true?

Well, I had been there once :blink:

Location as you could read from their web in in Silom Plaza.

Once you entered the Arena, you would be greeted by the papasan and all the masseurs on duty the day would come and lined-up or stood surrounding you for you to choose and each of them tried to make an eye-contact with you so that you would engage one of them. One you have chosen the masseur, you have to tell the length of the massage (from 1hr to 2hrs). Personal opinion that 1hr is insufficient, so min 1.5-2hrs

Masseurs vary and many had good body & some good looking, you might see some of them in their web

Each room has its own attached bathing facility, normally the masseur would shower with you and the masseur would be naked during the massage

Most of the masseur is flexi (in my own assessment), they could perform as top or bottom and condom & lube are available in the room

The minimum tips to give directly to the masseur and the amount is as stated in their price list and web

Hope you enjoy it :rolleyes:

Nice and clear point report. Do the massuers speak simple english? Btw, any massage parlour provide body to body massage?

Nice and clear point report. Do the massuers speak simple english? Btw, any massage parlour provide body to body massage?

You are welcome. Most of the Thai masseurs do speak simple English as the clients are mostly 'farang' and of course Asians too.

Anyway never tried body to body massage. Maybe Erection Day and Panda would comment on it from their recent trip?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

As far as I know, the minimum tip (normally about 1000bhts - about $40) covers everything (including penetration). I would personally not settle for just the hj (so boring). On top of the fee for either oil or cream massage (about 500bhts), total sum will be about 1500bhts.

Depending on luck, you might be lucky to get a masseur there who's good in everything including the massage. Most of them are just competent. Some plain horrible. You can straight away tell when they start on your feet if it's going to be worthy massage. Once the good masseur got you all well oiled and rubbed, he will perform the special body to body massage (only the good ones do. some dont). What he does is to use his entire body and rubs it hard against your back, up and down many times with his (hopefully hard cock) moving suggestively against your ass. Highly stimulating if its done properly and with lots of passion. Thats why selecting a good masseur is important and that step starts with a early 'consultation' with the mamasan as you are deciding on your masseur. 'Chemistry' helps also. If the masseur likes you, he would definitely perform with greater vigour. And if you're really happy with their service, please do tip a bit beyond the bargain rate. You wont spoilt market if you do that. You'd only be rewarding someone who's done an excellent job and you're showing your appreciation.

I had been in a few gay massage parlours too and the charges as mentioned by various contributors are right. The massage service fees are normally displayed at the counter and if not the papasan would tell the clients. The charges could vary as to whether scrub be included, so the massage would be in the region of Baht 500-700 and this to pay to the papasan or the counter staff.

And now the tips, most the gay massage parlours now display the minimum tips to masseur as to avoid misunderstanding from both sides, some even have the 'thoughts' that the massage fees are included the tips.

Normally the tips display at the counter similar to those mentioned in their web and that tips are based on Minimum and it's up to individual to tip more than already specified and this to give to masseur directly. The tips meant that extra service be included.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Y higher floor cheaper leh? I thought higher floor usually more ex one.

Maybe they are contrarians (people doing the opposite of what others normally do) or maybe it could be the fact that THERE IS NO LIFT! :lol:

OB, which part of right below Chong Nonsi station you could not understand. :D Anyway the rooms look very nice and it some more got wifi leh. Remember you told me location, location, LOCATION! :)

:hat: :smokin:

In the New Paper yesterday a report about a traumatic expereince of a few Sporean friends who were attacked at Koh Samui during the Songkran holiday.

The group of men were walking near Chaweng Beach and wandered into a nearby alley in the hope of getting a taxi. 'As they walked, a kapchai (smaill motocycle) approached the Sporeans and the pillion rider slapped Mr Shane on his back and smiled at him. Mr Shane thought it was a friendly gesture. But just ahead lay trouble. A group of 10 thais in beach attire started to hurl abuse at the Sporean in thai. Someone threw empty bottles at them. One of them was hit on his back with a bamboo pole so hard that it broke on impact. Then, as quickly as the confrontation had started, the mob cooled down. They continued their walk to get a taxi. 10 mins later, four men from the group of thais appeared on motocycles, each carrying what looked like a parang. Soon, six other thais, all armed with similiar weapons, appeared on foot. When they started waving the parangs in front of their faces, they thought they were going to die. The first swing of the parang cut one of Sporean's palm. The second swing missed his head by inches. One of the guy, Mr Shane said 'I made sure I looked him in the eye when I said 'sorry' , hoping he would leave me alone.' And it worked. As for his other friends, the thais apparently stopped attacking them after a caucasian man shouted at them to stop'

Scary isnt it, to be at the wrong place wrong time. Throughout the ordeal, the group of sporean had no idea why they were attacked as they had not offended anyone there. They kept saying sorry to the attackers not knowing why they were singled out. There could a host of reasons for that- mistaken identity, random act of violence, etc...but generally, aside from this unfortunate incident, I think the thais are a peaceful lot.

Guest aycee lah!

Wow! Luckily I didn't go to Ko Samui... my friend worked near there, and I almost thought of going there to "pai thiao pai thiao".. instead I went to his hometown near bangkok.. heh... Strange huh how come got attacked for no reasons? :o:angry:

Anyway, regarding the flour for the water during Songkran, some uses flour, some uses those prickly heat powder... walao.. flour water's sticky but still okay, prickly heat powder water damn freezing!

Songkran is fun... my friend and I rode around on a motorbike seeking for water splashing gangs, and encountered one, although we don't know them and they don't know us, they allow us to join their gang to fight with other people.. hee... :D

Guest aycee lah!

Kind of missed Bangkok, for I haven't been there for 3 yrs... 3 yrs ago celebrated Songkran in Bangkok, and my handphone became a fish tank! (you can even see water inside the LCD screen) :( and my book, which is already wrapped in plastic bag, became "giam chai" (salted vegetable) also... :(

But then again, SONGKRAN IS FUN!! Hee.... :D Somehow I still find splashing water out of Bangkok (esp Khaosan and Patpong districts) more fun.. it's kind of boring seeing so many "farangs" around..

Oh found this... this is so funny. The Thai DPM personally led a raid on Pantip Plaza.

All he found...... 1 p--no VCD.

DPM raids Pantip Plaza and seizes 1 p--nographic VCD

The Deputy Prime Minister led a raid on Pantip Plaza to suppress vice and intellectual property crimes.

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Social Development and Human Security Paiboon Wattanasiritham (ไพบูลย์ วัฒนศิริธรรม), conducted an inspection of p--nographic vendors at Pantip Plaza and instructed officers to conduct a sting operation resulting in the apprehension of 1 VCD vendor, along with the seizure of 1 p--nographic VCD, 30 MP3 discs, and 2 bags of marijuana.

The Deputy Prime Minister then visited entertainment venues along Patpong district on Silom Road and reports finding no illegal activities. Mr. Paiboon reported that youths under the age of 20 years were not found inside local entertainment venues and bar proprietors and their staff were cooperative.

The Deputy Prime Minister added that he would conduct discussions with Bangkok Governor Apirak Gosayothin and representatives of VCD dealers to arrive at a proper solution to violation of intellectual property rights.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 24 April 2007

At least he's not getting paid our civil service salary. He is a bit of an uncle also.

Guest Guest
Throughout the ordeal, the group of sporean had no idea why they were attacked as they had not offended anyone there. They kept saying sorry to the attackers not knowing why they were singled out. There could a host of reasons for that- mistaken identity, random act of violence, etc...but generally, aside from this unfortunate incident, I think the thais are a peaceful lot.

Don't you realize Singaporeans have this uncanny ability to offend people and without knowing it? Even if they knew it, they won't think of it as offensive and only think they're right about everything. An example would be the Shin Corp saga, do we all not know the unhappiness there? Yet we brush it aside thinking we're right and its just business decision. I could think of a host of other examples including a hotly debated issue lately about money/earnings. We just don't give a damn about other people's feelings and its become ingrained in us. So your friends may never realize what they have than that is very offensive to others.

Don't you realize Singaporeans have this uncanny ability to offend people and without knowing it?  An example would be the Shin Corp saga, do we all not know the unhappiness there? Yet we brush it aside thinking we're right and its just business decision.

Oh, come on. How can we be held accountable for the Shin Corp saga. It's purely a business venture that went very wrong between Temasek and the Thai counterparts. Should we go around in BKK and apologise to our Thai friends? Dont be ridiculous. The Thai people that I spoke to hold no anger against the common Sporean. Not even Temasek. They are very angry with their former premier for 'selling out' and evading tax profits from this sale. I dont think we have this 'uncanny' abilty or talent to offend people and certainly the Shin Corp case doesnt apply here. Some people might offend others without realising it but please dont just conveniently tar us all Sporeans with the same brush. You're doing us an injustice.

Oh found this... this is so funny. The Thai DPM personally led a raid on Pantip Plaza.

All he found...... 1 p--no VCD.

[

hahaha... I dont think he has ever bought any vcd at Pantip Plaza. Those who have ordered some discs before would know that they dont keep their stock in the shops. You have to come back 10min later to collect them.

'2 bags of marijuana'- that's a surprise.

Guest Guest
Don't you realize Singaporeans have this uncanny ability to offend people and without knowing it?  An example would be the Shin Corp saga, do we all not know the unhappiness there? Yet we brush it aside thinking we're right and its just business decision.

Oh, come on. How can we be held accountable for the Shin Corp saga. It's purely a business venture that went very wrong between Temasek and the Thai counterparts. Should we go around in BKK and apologise to our Thai friends? Dont be ridiculous. The Thai people that I spoke to hold no anger against the common Sporean. Not even Temasek. They are very angry with their former premier for 'selling out' and evading tax profits from this sale. I dont think we have this 'uncanny' abilty or talent to offend people and certainly the Shin Corp case doesnt apply here. Some people might offend others without realising it but please dont just conveniently tar us all Sporeans with the same brush. You're doing us an injustice.

Point proven. You just can't see it can you? Put the blame on everyone else. If the Thai people are unhappy with their former premier for 'selling out' and evading tax profits from this sale, and you being the "partner" of this act because you're the buyer, I suppose you don't give a damn about it.

I give you a very simple example which perhaps you can understand better. If you have a boyfriend and he fxxks around with another person, and 3rd person say its just for fun. You unhappy with bf alone? Or with 3rd party as well? Ok, no point arguing with you. You will either say this example doesn't apply again, just like Shin Corp is wrong example, or you will say unhappy with bf alone.

Please, while I don't mean to say all Singaporeans are insensitive, I don't think your Thai friends are representives of ALL Thais.

Guest Guest
'Partner' of this act! :D With Temasek somemore. I dont know whether to laugh or cry. So this year if Temasek make big profits, all Sporean will get some money out of it lah. Since we are all partners. :whistle:

You obviously don't follow business news. The reverse may just be the case, that you will share the billions that is already lost.

Open your eyes widely, think openly, read widely, listen carefully. Will do you some good.

.....Thats why selecting a good masseur is important and that step starts with a early 'consultation' with the mamasan as you are deciding on your masseur. 'Chemistry' helps also. If the masseur likes you, he would definitely perform with greater vigour. And if you're really happy with their service, please do tip a bit beyond the bargain rate. You wont spoilt market if you do that. You'd only be rewarding someone who's done an excellent job and you're showing your appreciation.

Consult what with the mamasan/papasan to choose the correct masseur?

Consultation with mamasan means asking pertinent question like: "Who would do you recommend for good service attitude, better massage and best ending? :D "

Seriously, it would be questions (once you have zero in on your preferred masseur) like:

Is that guy I like good in massage?

Is he top? Or bottom? Can I ??? him?

He speaks English and give good service?

and Most Importantly, is that masseur gay? Some straight guys do stray into the massage scene to earn extra cash and often give less than satisfactory results (I have met one super handsome guy whose member cant 'stand' no matter how much you try to arouse him :yuk: )

So its true that Bangkok's famous night market Suan Lum Night Bazaar is closing down for good. Read in today's ST:

'Shopowners at Suan Lum Night's Market plan to defy a deadline today to pack up and leave while a court decides the fate of one of the city's most popular tourist destinations. Shopkeepers can generate sales of 10,000 to 20,000 baht (about $930) a day while paying a month rent of 5,000 to 8,000!' The owner of the land plans to build BKK's tallest building as well as hotel and shopping facilities.

Luckily, I did make a trip to Suan Lam last year. Wasnt really impressed. Well-organised, clean but repetitious masar malam stalls. And things there are not cheap.

Luckily, I did make a trip to Suan Lam last year. Wasnt really impressed. Well-organised, clean but repetitious masar malam stalls. And things there are not cheap.

I would say so too. The Suan Lum Night Bazaar simply expensive in comparison to other places, its targeted for tourists where most were Bangkok first-timer and they didn't know where to go for shopping and the goods there are mostly handicraft and souvenir.

Guest Guest

Ed,you are missing the point,it was a political move not a commerical one.Both the two lees & one Goh think that Thaksin can survive 2 terms and will survive another term so they bet the horse to win but they bet the wrong horse.It was a arrogant and condescending move from our Govt.They caused the downfall of Thaksin.PM should show contrite as what he did on his salary raise is to ask his wife to step down.

i would say suan lum fill in the gap of chutuchap which only open weekend day times. not only restricted by the number of days open, it is much further and v hot during the day times.

for suan lum, at least it is near silom, open everynight.

yes the price isnt the best but for tourist it is ok.

Which massage parlor offers mature/chub masseurs?

I also looking for years. But I dont think there is! Many young hunky young masseurs but older chubby ones- dont think there's a market there. I did call up a massage place and asked for mature masseur and the guy on the phone says the oldest is 29. :blink:

Which massage parlor offers mature/chub masseurs?

I also looking for years. But I dont think there is! Many young hunky young masseurs but older chubby ones- dont think there's a market there. I did call up a massage place and asked for mature masseur and the guy on the phone says the oldest is 29. :blink:

It would be good suggestion to Bangkok gay sauna operators to supply matured/chub masseurs if there is lucrative business? :unsure:

ED + Panda, how much is the approx taxi fares from the new Suvarnabhumi airport to the city centre? I believe you were there on a free and easy some weeks ago?

My last Bkk trip 3 months ago was a package and the transport by mini bus/van from airport to hotel was included. Tks

It's about 300 - 350 bhts (depending on traffic condition and location of hotel). Shouldnt be more than that.  :D   When u going, WA?

Thanks ED :thumb: I will be going mid next week with the so-called $60 SQ ticket which actually add this & that become $184 per pax :blink:

ok here the tips for taking cab from the airport

after exiting the gate, ignore all the touts around,

head str8 to ground level, u will see a public taxi table.

approach the guy, tell him the location and he will hand a ticket to the porter whom will direct u to a taxi.

the ticket will state that other than the meter charges, u pay toll and additional 50bht as service charges.

MAKE sure u take the ticket back from the driver before he drove off coz the ticket has his taxi number. if he DONT give you, get out and demand another cab. i was tricked as the driver didnt hand me the ticket and insisted i pay a flat rate.

estd taxi charges

250 to 300 BHT to city

20 to 60 toll charges (u can choose not to take toll, but the traffic will kill u)

50 bht service charges

oralb travel tips of the day :P

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.