Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

.... middle age gaoty guy promote his massage.....

Mmmmmm... I like....... :D

Was he the one who gave you the massage?

Or were there more masseurs inside?

Yes he gave me the massage. before the massage start he asked me if i want special and how much i am going to tip him. This turn me off and i told him "i need a good massage". He gave me a good massage but that is not the best i can say ;) Babylon is still the best :thumb:

Well, arrived in Suvarnabhumi Bkk Airport about 3hrs ago and upon arrival followed the signages all the way to ground floor to line-up at the public taxi counter.

Told the guy at the counter wanted to hotel Amabassador in the city and issued the coupon indicated Bht 50 and same time asked him how much is the taxi fare and he replied approx. Bht 400.

Well, upon reached the hotel the taxi driver asked for Bht 400 which included 2 toll charges which I saw him paid Bht 25 and another Bht 40. Well, that is the latest info.

At same time I saw the limousine charges in the airport indicated Baht 1,000.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hmmm.... I think you might have been slightly ripped off by the taxi driver. I thought the 50bht coupon is to cover the toll charges plus admin fee. Normally you pay what is reflected on the meter and nothing more (unless taxi driver is cute and friendly then can give tips). I also have same experience the last time. Meter said 350 bhts but he asked for 400 bhts nonetheless.

BUT dont let this kind of small incident spoilt your holiday lah. Enjoy yourself and keep us posted (only when you got spare time). :D

ED, nope the 50BHT DOES NOT include the toll charges, that's why most drivers (i stressed most) will ask whether u want to use the toll way.

however you can do this, pay the toll yourself, meaning that everytime you reach the toll, hand the money to the driver and he will pay the toll charges and return the balance to you. end of the journey just pay the meter charges + 50 bht

if you let him pay the toll, do remember how much and add back to meter charges + 50 bht. usually the driver will round up, eg meter 300 + 50 + 20 toll = 370 bht but he asked for 400bht. so it is really up to up whether you want to tip him the 30 bht or insist he returned the change (which almost 100% he will tell you no change)

if you are staying in a hotel with bellboy eg Amabassador, removed your luggages and ask the bellboy to negotiate with the driver in the event there are disputes.

WA - this tip also applies to going to airport from hotel. dont be surprise when the driver ask for $$$ in the toll booth.

oralb travel tip of the day

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

worldangel, please go try as many as masseurs as possible. take down names of good ones esp those with good happy ending service. i will be going sometimes this year. recommendation appreciated. enjoy yourself.

Does wordlangel get to claim from you the cost of massages :P

If he does.... I don't mind volunteering for the experimental experiences! :D

Guys, thanks for your concern. A bit more expensive of Baht 50 (S$2.20) than the usual one maybe I think due to evening trip or the guy had been line-up for hours in airport to get his passengers. Some times I just closed one eye, don't to argue with guy and then get spoil the rest of the evening :unsure:

Early evening visited the massage centre called 'Health Land' in Sathorn Rd. This evening was really crowded with mainly office workers, I could tell them from their dressing or office attire, it's a mixed massage centre where masseuse and masseur are available, so I've chosen for masseur.

I've chosen for Thai traditional massage for 2-hrs which cost Baht 450 and I asked the receptionist how much is the tips and she replied about Baht 100 (in average). Anyway, after the massage I gave him Baht 200 as he was so good and he was happy with the tips and told me to book him next time.

Well, it was a clean massage and no hanky panky because 2 of us (I and my friend) in the room, maybe if singleton in the room, it's possible if the masseur willing to do it.

Anyway my masseur was a bit short and dark, around 30s, his name 'Job' (nr 396) and the other one his name was Tanakorn, I guess in the mid or late 30s, good body. All could speak simple English.

Tomorrow I would try another massage centre.

The last time I went to Health land was with my sister so didnt ask to choose masseurs. I did ask for a private room but due to miscommunication got a common share room separated by a curtain instead. I suppose you have to pay a bit more for a private room. Dont know if the male masseur do extra. In this kind of situation, always 'wait for clues'. If his hands stray to your private area often and he's keen to arouse you, then should have. If he's just doing his normal massage, best leave him alone. Always respect the masseur.

I did ask for a private room but due to miscommunication got a common share room separated by a curtain instead. I suppose you have to pay a bit more for a private room. Dont know if the male masseur do extra.

Yeah talking about room at Health Land, there is a variety of rooms, mine one was a room for 3 guys at 7th floor and I saw a room for 4 persons and next to my room was a room with VIP label, not sure whether for singleton where hanky panky could be done inside :unsure: or a room with attached bathroom especially for those who want to have oil massage and thereafter taking bath ;)

Yesterday just bought a daily unlimited BTS for Baht 120 and today I found out that buying at hotel counter would be cheaper by Baht 10, so paid only Baht 110 for similar ticket, anyway after bought it, the ticket still needed to validate at BTS ticketing office before use.

Last night went to Chinatown by taxi and today using BTS and then change to MRT to end station Hua Lamphong. Wahlau was surprised that all commuters needed to line up to enter the MRT station gate due to security check for everyone carrying bag. All bags needed to be checked before commuter would be allowed to go down. The security quite tight to all MRT station gates. Anyway if you dont carry anything no check is required.

Tomorrow Sat going to venture Chatucak Weekend Market.

WA, it is a waste to buy the unlimited ride, i realised unless you travel very frequently, it is not worth it. it cant be use in MRT

unless you take to chatuchak (around 40bht one way) then it is worth it

Today re-visited the gay massage salon called 'Banana Fitness Club' which located within walking distance from our Hotel Ambassador, also on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Well, the masseurs in this salon as usual only twinks. The massage fees as usual Baht 500 and the minimum tips between Baht 500-700 but anyway because the good service I gave him a tip for Baht 1,000 and he was happy with it.

As usual the papasan would greet you and led you to lounge and served you a cup of tea and same time for you to view the masseur. The papasan normally would say this guy good for this and that and you might tell him your preference. Once chosen, the masseur would guide you upstairs to locker/changing room and then the masseur would take shower together with you and proceded to massage room.

As this salon is gay joint, as usual after the massage then the usual hanky panky ;)

Anyway, not far from this Banana Club there are 2 other which located at same Soi 11 viz. Albury and Hero but I am not going there but wanted to venture other places if I still have the energy for tomorrow :unsure:

Well, but I travel mostly with BTS rather than MRT, I am only using MRT if no BTS travel to my intended destination. From my hotel to Chatuchak is more convenient using BTS from Nana Station. The advantage of the daily BTS ticket no need to search for loose coins for every trip.

Anyway, I saw the BTS now introducing a new tap card system but still unsure what the difference with the traditional inserting ticket ? :unsure:

Yesterday just bought a daily unlimited BTS for Baht 120 and .......

Ya... My personal experience tells me that it is not worth.

If you going to be in BKK for many days (and you do travel on the BTS), might as well get the 440 Baht Adult Pass (which is valid for 30-Days and 20 trips). Effectively, each trip is only 22 Baht.

And if you travel a lot a lot, then go for the 30 Trips Pass at 600 Baht (20 Baht per trip). But, I don't think this is a good option la... because sometimes after shopping, too tired, just wave the hand and I'll be in the cab. So 20 trips is usually sufficient. :D

On my last trip, I bought a 440 baht pass. Along the way, many changes in plan.

Met up with friends and seems cheaper to take taxi, go Wat Po took boat, etc... On my last day, still remaining about 10 trips (that's 220 baht :( ). However, saw this really handsome male Thai Chinese near the Hotel I was staying. He was selling Dry Noodles in this shop house and I ate at the shop for 3 lunches and 2 afternoon breaks :lol: Managed to talked to him and gave him the BTS pass :P

One day pass used to cost just 100bhts. I only buy it when I know I'll travelling to many different areas. Like Sat when I know I'm going to Chatuchak, and maybe later to On Nut to shop at Tesco, stopping at SalaDane to transist to Chinatown, etc.... travel quite a bit on the skytrain just to get the money worth. :D

........located within walking distance from our Hotel Ambassador, also on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Agreed totally with ED.

I recommend that you try Ambassador's Health Centre on the 3rd level of the "new" wing. :thumb: :D :thumb: You can choose your service provider (both masseurs and masseuses) from photos.

Since you staying there, can also call for room service :D

well was in Bangkok last week for business trip. Went to this massage place along patong street call Aspara. Was massage by male massuer, they provide special..nice and enjoyed the massage. Went there for both nights of my trip.

did u get to choose the masseur from Aspara?

Wah, spoil market ah? about S$50 tip? Hmm..why so much?

No lah GM, it's some thing like already unwritten "standard", the min tip already Baht 500, then the next tip is Baht 800 for 1hr 30mins massage, so Baht 1,000 seems to be standard for good service :unsure: Anyway Baht 1,000 about S$40 plus lah.

I recommend that you try Ambassador's Health Centre on the 3rd level of the "new" wing. :thumb: :D :thumb: You can choose your service provider (both masseurs and masseuses) from photos.

Since you staying there, can also call for room service :D

Hahaha :lol: Only tomorrow then try the hotel one, just did the reccee, not that cheap in comparison to other gay saunas :oops:

The security here in Bkk quite tight, all reputable shopping centres being guarded by security personnel, all bags would be checked before they would allow to enter the shopping arcade, some still using traditional way by open up the bag, some using hand-held metal detector and metal detector gate which similar to airport.

Anyway, just now I asked the hotel concierge on the charges from hotel to airport by public taxi and he replied nowadays for trip to new airport, the most of the taxi drivers do not want to use meter, they want to charge per trip basis of Baht 400 which included toll charges. Maybe this the latest news, not sure? :unsure:

If you do try the masseur at Ambassador and since you staying there, I'd recommend you go down and choose the guy you fancy. Sometimes calling room service can yield some surprises. And you know, not so surprises are nice.  :D

Sorry. I should have used "Take Away" instead of "Room Service" :D

The last time, I went down, made my choice and said I wanted the massage in my room. :P

Angel, don't go reccee at the wrong place....

There's another one at the 2nd floor (main block) that is more high class looking.

Anyway, I understand that both the establishment are owned by same boss.

The "Take Away" is about 1200 baht, slightly more expensive than "eating" there. Plus "tips" to the massuer, comes out to be about the same as the likes of Hero. ;)

Hahaha :lol: ....... I just tried today because last day, nothing to do as needed to check-out by noon.

Located at 3rd sty main wing, the receptionist was manned by gals. Anyway once reached there she asked whether you wanted guys or gals. So chosen guy, for sport (oil) massage Baht 650, aromatheraphy Baht 850 (1hr) and Baht 1100 (1.5hrs). Anyway to ask masseur to come to room add another Baht 300, so no need to spend more money. When asked for tip, she said it's up to us to give.

So is the massage good? Did it end happily? :D Got good choice of masseurs?

Take Away.... What do you think? :twisted:

Of course it ended happily la :lol:

There's this guy I always ask for... good looking, good build... but I just cannot remember his name ;)

Guest fm am

Yes, the other time when the concierge guy booked a taxi for me, he asked : 'The taxi driver says 400bhts nett to get to airport. He will pay the toll charges and all. Is that ok, sir?'. Aiya only a few bahts different, so I say yes lah. Anyway I just wanted to get to airport fast without hassle.

fm am

honestly it is up to you, whether you are ok to pay the fixed charges.

depending on the location, the trip to airport likely to be around 250 to 300bht, with toll should be around 350bht.

Guest Mottobono

Hi Jazz

Can you tell me the name of the hotel near the noodle shop with the handsome seller ? Wah....having 3 lunches of noodle, must me very tasty lor :thumb:

Therefore i must try....the noodle and the handsome seller... :whistle: hahaha

Hi Jazz

Can you tell me the name of the hotel near the noodle shop with the handsome seller ? Wah....having 3 lunches of noodle, must me very tasty lor  :thumb:

Therefore i must try....the noodle and the handsome seller... :whistle: hahaha

No problem...

It's St James Hotel along Sukhumvit Soi 26

There are 2 stalls next to each other... don't go to the wrong one.

One is right at the corner (this is NOT the one). This one is the one with Ah Pek, however, I must say that this shop, the noodles actually taste better :lol:

Take a good look... young Chinese (in his early 20s), nice basketballer build, bespecs and spotting shoulder length hair. He has a killer smile.

Was walking past the shop when he saw me and smiled.

My heart melted and unable to control myself, walked into the shop although I was not hungry at all :oops:

Moottobono, go eat there and let me know what you think of my taste :P

Can't wait to go back and see him in June :twisted:

Yes, the other time when the concierge guy booked a taxi for me, he asked : 'The taxi driver says 400bhts nett to get to airport. He will pay the toll charges and all. Is that ok, sir?'. Aiya only a few bahts different, so I say yes lah. Anyway I just wanted to get to airport fast without hassle.

Well, I believe the Baht 400 from hotels in Sukhumvit area to new airport maybe being ‘pakat’ among the taxi drivers around there?. Yesterday while lined-up for a taxi from Ambassador Hotel to airport were 2 couples from Middle-Easterner in front of me and I overheard that the taxi driver asked them for Baht 400 too and no meter but toll charges (about Baht 60) be paid by taxi driver.

It’s possible to go to main road of Sukhumvit to catch another taxi to save another Baht 50 (S$2) but pulling the luggage all the way would be more troublesome leh :unsure: especially the hotel located about 5-7 minutes walk to main road and further more if use meter could be disadvantage if ‘caught in the traffic jam and it might end up pay more than it should be?

So is the massage good? Did it end happily? :D   Got good choice of masseurs?

Well, there was always an extra service for a ‘price’ to pay in return.

As you know, the massage parlour at Ambassador Htl is a mixed as there are masseuses too available, after a few minutes of massage, the masseur started to ‘dig out’ information from me by asking :

‘Your 1st time here, Sir?’, my answer ‘yes, but 3 times stay in this hotel’

‘Oh okay, you like man or woman massage, Sir?, my answer ‘man massage’

It was quite and he continued with the massage and about 5 minutes to go before he ended the 1-hr massage, the masseur asked ‘do you want exra, Sir?’ and asked him how much because as earlier the receptionist refused to name the amount of tip, so the masseur said ‘normally Sir, for hand job and touch me, they gave Baht 500 and for body to body (I interpreted he meant for sexual intercourse), they paid me Baht 1,000. No discount, Sir ;)

So I skip this as I had enough the previous night and paid him tip Baht 200 and went to back to main reception for checking-out.

how much is day pass for BTS and MRT in Bangkok? is there any 3- or 4-day pass?

BTS one-day pass would cost Baht 120, but if you buy from hotel reception, the cost only Baht 110 however before you use this, you need to go the BTS counter in any station to validate before using it.

I think the BTS 3-4 day pass had been abolished? :unsure: , I experienced it some years ago they used to have this tourist pass.

I am not sure about MRT one-day pass, I didn't use it because I just bought per trip basis.

Guest golf fan
Do the masseurs cum during the session?

If they normally don't, do we need to tip them more if they do?

once the masseur serves you, they would do to 'please' his customer, either he came or not, the tip guidelines given by the parlour must be honoured, extra tip on top of guideline is to customer's own discretion.

Guest Guest

There are Thai boys doing massage in Singapore. Is there any different in massage by Thai boys in Thailand and Singapore?

If the same, why need to travel to Thailand for massage? Pls share.

There are Thai boys doing massage in Singapore.  Is there any different in massage by Thai boys in Thailand and Singapore?

If the same, why need to travel to Thailand for massage?  Pls share.

So Expensive...in Singapore.

Moreover, you don't just go to Thailand just for massage, do you?

Massage is probably a "side dish".

Once in a while, would like to just get out of Singapore for R&R. :lol:

For example, next month I'll be in BKK for a fren's wedding...

Therefore, staying a couple of days extra (pun intended) :twisted:

Guest golf fan

Once in a while, would like to just get out of Singapore for R&R. :lol:

Therefore, staying a couple of days extra (pun intended) :twisted:

agreed with Jazz, the massage of thai boys here is not really cheap :angry:

Guest Guest

Once in a while, would like to just get out of Singapore for R&R.  :lol:

Therefore, staying a couple of days extra (pun intended)  :twisted:

agreed with Jazz, the massage of thai boys here is not really cheap :angry:

Absolutely agreed, the massage in Singapore is very expensive. Don't really how they came out with the charges. We have yet try any Thai boys massage in Singapore, so don't know how much they charge. Is it something same as those local massage palours in China Town? Anyone know, pls enlighten.

..... We have yet try any Thai boys massage in Singapore, so don't know how much they charge.  Is it something same as those local massage palours in China Town?  Anyone know, pls enlighten.

If the Thai boys are at the massage palours, then they are "priced" the same.

Those outcall services (eg JM, Outcall, Elemental, Menz, etc...) are all quite highly priced. Can be anything between $200 - $350 or even more. However, many have complained that it is more sex than massage.

There are however some "independent" masseur (like Louis, etc...) who comes to Singapore once in a while and take appointments. They cost less for obvious reason.

Some has reported that a Health Centre at Golden Mile Complex (please refer to the thread for more details), that apparently serves str8 guys does have masseurs. However, there have been NO confirmation from any credible source.

Hope this helps. However, my info may not be the most updated and/or accurate. :P

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.