Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Guest
..... We have yet try any Thai boys massage in Singapore, so don't know how much they charge.? Is it something same as those local massage palours in China Town?? Anyone know, pls enlighten.

If the Thai boys are at the massage palours, then they are "priced" the same.

Those outcall services (eg JM, Outcall, Elemental, Menz, etc...) are all quite highly priced. Can be anything between $200 - $350 or even more. However, many have complained that it is more sex than massage.

There are however some "independent" masseur (like Louis, etc...) who comes to Singapore once in a while and take appointments. They cost less for obvious reason.

Some has reported that a Health Centre at Golden Mile Complex (please refer to the thread for more details), that apparently serves str8 guys does have masseurs. However, there have been NO confirmation from any credible source.

Hope this helps. However, my info may not be the most updated and/or accurate. :P

Jazz, thks for your valuable info. $300 is my montly personal expense. If I spend $300 in one massage, then I must eat bread with butter everyday.

What type of sex so expensive that cost $300?

You guy are rich enough so the money is not the problem for you.

..........What type of sex so expensive that cost $300?

I called to check.... also did not engage their services.

Too expensive.... :D But the $300 kind really very Good Looking kind... The asking price is apparently linked to their look/build/assets, etc... (I believe) :P

Maybe Moderator could transfer the thread discussed in main forum in this folder, there are:

1. Thai Massage in Bangkok #24235

2. Gay Sauna & Massage experience in Bangkok #29081

3. Massage for gay couples in Bangkok

4. Spa/Sauna/Massage in Bangkok

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Here is my post on Bangkok GSM Sauna which I posted earlier in March 2007

Entering GSM Sauna in Bangkok for the first time, I was feeling a mixed emotion of nervousness and excitement as it was highly recommended for chubs and chasers. The lift door opens up at the 7th floor and looking lost and confused, I walked towards the reception table and paid the entrance fee of only B$100 (about S$4.40) as it was before 4pm. After receiving my towel, I looked back at the reception guy asking him where the locker area is and he pointed me in the direction of the locker changing area. The locker area was huge but slightly cramped as there were about 3 adjoining rooms of lockers there.

After changing into the towel, I noticed that the gym was right beside the locker area and peering inside, a short stocky thai local in his underwear was working out feverishly there.

I decided to explore the place more and climbing up the uneven stairs, I landed myself in the outdoor garden maze area furnished with plenty of potted plants and reclining chairs at every corners. However the narrow passageway constantly made me brushed against the many plants placed on both side of the passageway which made me ticklish. They were also showing some straight p--ns at a few of the TV areas which amused me as the place was supposed to be a gay sauna.

Opening a sliding door, I accidentally walked into a room where a short specky guy was masterbating while lying on a mattress watching the straight p--n. He jerking stopped due to the surprise intrusion and I quickly walked passed him embrassingly but ended up in a dead end. I hastily made a retreat out of the room and walked around the garden area again. Strolling around, I noticed that they even have stairs leading to a higher level garden balcony area furnished with a few chairs for privacy.

Walking around, I saw one mature thai chub in his 50s with balding hairline and another white hair Chinese uncle with hairy chest but hoping to find a middle age Chinese hairy bear, I gave them a miss and walked around exploring every corners as it was almost 5 times the size of Diamond as it occupies 7th, 8th and 9th floor of the building.

Returning back to the 7th floor locker area to check for any miss call or messages in my mobile phone, I stood at my locker door and out of nowhere, a beng-looking muscular thai appeared beside me and was sort of looking at me. He had those gangster bad guy looks with pimpled face just like in the movies. Thinking that I had blocked the way to his locker due to the narrow arrangement of the lockers, I quickly locked my locker and moved out but suddenly, his hands went for my groin area and I pushed them away politely and hastily walked away as though I had just been molested.

Leaving the locker area, I saw a chubby moustache thai local arriving and changing into the towel at the other side of the locker area and he glanced back at me smiling. I left the locker area and went back to the cruisy outdoor garden area. Every corner of the garden area leads to some dead end with reclining chairs and even some mattresses in semi-private sheltered corners.

Walking pass one of these sheltered partition area, I heard some moaning noises and peeking into one of the few holes on the wall, I saw a skinny local thai guy was giving a blowjob to another skinny local whose moan of pleasure sounded uncanningly like a woman

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

..........What type of sex so expensive that cost $300?

I called to check.... also did not engage their services.

Too expensive.... :D But the $300 kind really very Good Looking kind... The asking price is apparently linked to their look/build/assets, etc... (I believe) :P

Singapore is not Bangkok. No matter what these guys nationalities are, once they operate on these shores they go by the local charges. They have to. Hello, people have to pay transport charges to get here and then pay accommodation charges. Here everything is relatively costly. For example, you can rent a one bedroom service apartment in Bkk for $300-350 a month, here one tiny campbed in a HDB 3-room flat hall is $120.

Want something affordable go to Terry and Paul, they charge $30 only and they operate out of their homes. Want youth, muscles, looks, long and thick schlongs, then pay by the Kg, I am afraid. :B)

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon. After all the straight massage palour my friends had brought me to :wacko: I decided to go for something more to my taste... :thumb:

I am looking at Arena, is there another massage recommendations?

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

......, is there another massage recommendations?

Please look at the other thread that has so many recommendations!

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1818

It's on Page 1 of Blowing Wind... How could you have missed??? <_<

also... at Travelers' Hut

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=3782

I seriously don't think you want to start a thread like this all over again...

Guest golf fan
Singapore is not Bangkok. No matter what these guys nationalities are, once they operate on these shores they go by the local charges. They have to. Hello, people have to pay transport charges to get here and then pay accommodation charges. Here everything is relatively costly. For example, you can rent a one bedroom service apartment in Bkk for $300-350 a month, here one tiny campbed in a HDB 3-room flat hall is $120.

Want something affordable go to Terry and Paul, they charge $30 only and they operate out of their homes. Want youth, muscles, looks, long and thick schlongs, then pay by the Kg, I am afraid. :B)

agreed with you DragonRider :thumb:

Hotbod reported that there are Thai Guys inside Y Club...

Apparently they are also "patrons" there... and will approach other patrons and ask if they wanted massage.

Not right place to discuss this... go to "Places for Massage Part 3a" for more information and discussions.

U r right DragonRider. Spoke to one of those Thai guy, they told me comming to Singapore is a risk. Said what happen if no business, eat what, mentioned that food in Singapore is very expensive. So it's right for them to ask more for services in Singapore, think it's fair.

Don't get me wrong... Not saying that they should charge cheaper...!

It's a free market... goes by Demand and Supply.

I'm sure they have done their sums.. IF they charge $300 and still get business, why not? IF at that rate and they don't have a single client, they will adjust their charges....

Can afford, go for it... Cannot then too bad.

Recommended Restaurants In Bangkok

I just wanna share 'makan' places in Bangkok:

Name: Shabushi Restaurant

Type of food: Japanese food of Shabu shabu and sushi

Price: Baht 219 + 7% VAT + 10% Service Charge

Note: Very crowded with mainly Bangkokians, waiting time 45mins to 1-hr

http://www.centralwo...l/shabushi.html

Note: I forgot to add that eating at Shabushi, you are allowed to eat whatever you want, however you would be given a time limit of 1hr 15mins to complete and thereafter every 10mins they would charge Baht 20. It’s funny arrangement but the place very crowded mainly with the local guys.

Name: Anna’s Cafe

Type of food: Thai Food

Price: Very reasonable, you might read their menu and its price in their web

Note: For outlets near Office Building, it’s better to make reservation

http://www.annascafes.com/

Name: Mango Tree Restaurant

Location: 37 soi Tantawan, Surawongse road, Suriyawongse, Bangrak Bangkok,

Type of food: Thai Food

Price: A bit on expensive side, good food and good ambience

http://www.coca.com/...treeprofile.php

--------------------

Recommended Road Side Stalls In Bangkok

I just wanna share ‘reasonable makan stalls’ in Bangkok:

Name: Toi & Kid (T&K) Seafood Stall

Location: Corner of Suphan Goldsmith on Phadung Dao Rd, Chinatown (Yaowarat), Bangkok

Type of food: Grilled Seafood, etc

Price: Very reasonable, grilled big prawn (5 pieces) at Baht 200, BBQ squid Baht 150, Pepper Crab Baht 350

Note: Only open in the evening, 5.30pm to 2.00am, weekend very crowded

Name: Rut & Lek Stall

Location: Opposite T&K Seafood Stall, Chinatown (Yaowarat), Bangkok

Type of food: Grilled Seafood, etc

Price: Very reasonable, a bowl of Tom Yum soup Baht 150

Note: Only open in the evening, weekend very crowded

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Recommended Restaurants In Bangkok

I just wanna share good makan places where air-conditioned and at reasonable price:

Name: Foodcourt at MBK at 5th floor they call:” The Fifth Food Avenue”

Type of food: Thai Food and Variety of International Cuisine

Price: Reasonable

http://www.thefifthfood.com/en/index.php

Name: Foodcourt at MBK 6th floor, its called ‘Food Centre’

Type of food: Thai Food and also other Asian Cuisine (Chinese, Japanese, etc)

http://www.mbk-center.co.th/en/index.asp

Name: Foodhall at Siam Paragon

Type of food: Thai Food and Asian Cuisine (Chinese, Japanese, etc)

Note: Diners are required to purchase a value-stored card before purchasing any food at variety of stall and the remaining/balance value can be redeemed again

http://www.bangkok.com/restaurant-dining-e...-food-hall.html

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Around the Chinatown area, there are also some stalls selling bird-nest soup and shark fins at very reasonable prices too.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest massage luver

This place is new. taken from dreaded ned

69 Spa

87 Sukhumvit Soi 13

Phone: (0) 2252 - 0866 Fax: (0) 2252-0877

Email: info@the69spa.com

Massage and day spa for men offering a range of massages, facials, scrubs and treatment packages. Open from 10:00 AM to midnight daily.

Health Land Sathorn

Address: 120 North Sathorn Rd. Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Tel: (662) 637 8883

Fax: (662) 634 5353

Open: Every day 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Nearest Train: BTS Saladaeng Station

It offers the following services:

Traditional Thai Massage, Baht 450 for 2-hrs

Aromatherapy Body Massage, Baht 850 for 1? -hrs

Foot Reflexology, Baht 250 for 1-hr

Note: Male masseurs available

http://www.healthlandspa.com/home.html

Marble House

Address: 488/1-2 Siam Square, Henry Dunant Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Tel: +66-2658-4055

Fax: +66-2658-4056

Nearest Train: BTS Siam Station

It offers the following services:

Traditional Thai Massage Baht 330 for 2-hrs

Oil Massage Baht 1,000 for 2-hrs

Foot Massage Reflexology Baht 280 for 1-hr

and Pedicure and Manicure Baht 200.

http://www.marblehousespa.com/

Around the Chinatown area, there are also some stalls selling bird-nest soup and shark fins at very reasonable prices too.

Seen a stall selling 'Birdnest Soup' in Yaowarat (Chinatown), Bangkok.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x138/wo...um/P1010200.jpg

Anna's Cafe in Saladaeng is closed.

Other places to try in Bangkok:

- Greyhound Cafe

Siam Paragon, 991/1 Rama I Road,

Very trendy. The outlet in Siam Center is quite popular with PLU

- Eat Me

1/6 Soi Pipat 2, off Convent Road Silom Bangkok, 10500

Owned and run by PLU close to soi 4 scene. Nice modern Australian cuisine with good wine selection. Often hosts male nude painting exhibitions.

- Kuppa

39 Sukhumvit Soi 16 Bangkok, 10110

Trendy CIA warehouse turn cafe. Great lunch/desserts selection.

- Sirocco

63th fl, State Tower, 1055 Silom, Bangkok, Thailand

For martinis with a view. Dinners are overpriced.

I have tried the pizza at Bangkok's pizzeria and I would say it's quality is very good and better than our Spore pizza.

Another Asian country where you can eat good pizza is in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The influence of their colonial masters making them good at foreign food.

They also have Pizza Hut in BKK but their presence is quite small compared to the the other pizza branch (cant remember the name). I really thought their pizza quite average only. The price is good though (four drumstick only $1.60 or so biggrin.gif )

Found this review (www.wheretoeat-bangkok.com) which might be helpful for pizza or other food lover in Bangkok:

Can you find good pizzas in Bangkok? Yeah, it’s possible, but you gotta use some common sense. Don’t pick up the telephone and order a pizza to be delivered to your house on a motorbike with some sort of contraption attached to the back. Only meatheads do that. Boxes and other enclosed spaces destroy good pizzas. What is fresh, lively and chewy, immediately turns soft and insipid (yeah, it’s a big word, but it means tasteless). It is also best to avoid places that serve both pizza and Thai food. Don’t get me wrong, the Thais are wonderful people, but when it comes to making pizza, they know about as much as most farang know about making Thai food. Somehow their pizza always seems to turn out sweet and tastes like a bowl of Tom Yum Gung.

Thai style pizza?

Tom Yam Gung

on a crust What follows is a list of where you can buy some good pizzas in Bangkok. Now don’t start whining that your favourite place isn’t on the list. Even if its pizza is up to snuff, I can’t have eaten at every place in town. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, it is only illustrative (yeah, I know it’s a big word, but you can figure out what it means). So shut your mouth and try a couple of the places I mention.

The Bella Napoli on Sukhumvit Soi 31 serves authentic Neapolitan pizza. You are not going to find any rolling pins in this place. Don’t phone and try and make a reservation; they don’t take them. Also if you don’t want to wear cement shoes, be sure to bring cash – Claudio doesn’t accept plastic.

The new kid in town is Basilico on Sukhumvit Soi 33. Sergio, like I said earlier, makes thin crust pizzas. He’s also got the city’s biggest wood-fired oven and it’s got some sort of computer gizmo that tells the piazzioli when to take the pizza out of the oven. Although Sergio spends most of his time patrolling the restaurant, he’s a real show-off and will make pizzas and throw the dough in the air for you.

The Pizzeria Limoncello is where Sergio used to work. The place is owned by Zannotti’s, a fancy Italian joint over on Soi Saladaeng. Limoncello’s is on Sukhumvit Soi 11, opposite the Ambassador Hotel. The pizza is good and lots of people swear by it.

A cry for traditional Neapolitan pizza

L’Opera is an Italian restaurant on Sukhumvit Soi 39 that has been around for years. They recently added a pizza place to their collection of buildings. The stuff is authentic and good. It’s near my house so I eat here a lot.

This is the big surprise! Ciao, the Oriental Hotel’s Italian place on the river serves authentic pizza from a wood-fired oven. Executive Chef Norbert Kostner is an Italian and he looks after the place. Can you believe it, an Italian named Norbert?

Even more surprising is the fact it isn’t any more expensive than other pizza places. But you gotta avoid the wine if you are on a budget. You’ll be washing dishes for years if you don’t have the necessary scratch.

If you understood what I said, you now know more about pizza than you did before. What you eat is up to you, but if you don’t follow my advice, I don’t really care. Like I said at the start, you can go stick your head in a wood-fired oven because you’re probably some sort of sicko wimp that likes their pizza with pineapple on it.'

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

I have tried the pizza at Bangkok's pizzeria and I would say it's quality is very good and better than our Spore pizza.

I personally would say the good pizza is at 'The Pizza Company' Bangkok which very good and they also have a small outlet at Suvarnabhumi Airport too where you can have the last minute bite before boarding the plane.

http://www.pizza.co.th/1112/

Wow ED, never noticed Limoncello Pizzeria just opposite Htl Ambassador on Sukhumvit Soi 11, where I stayed there for 4 nights. Maybe busy looking for massage parlour and overlooked the pizzeria laugh.gif unsure.gif

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Another Asian country where you can eat good pizza is in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The influence of their colonial masters making them good at foreign food.

Been in HCM City 3 years ago and I would say not only pizza but the bakery and pastery are superb & delicious there and this is due to French influence on their cuisine.

Guest ??spa??

the spa is located at the ground floor of an old building, something like a HDB flat. Deco is not as fanciful as those new kids on the blocl, but it is clean n tidy. Warm and friendly. For 1.5hr of massage oil massage (a variety to choose from), you can choose either another 0.5hr back&shoulder msg or 45mins scrub free. Price is B1200. No min tip, up to you. Recommend a mature, good bod n not bad looking chap - 'Sit'. Speaks mandarin. His skills are superb to me :rolleyes:

the spa is located at the ground floor of an old building, something like a HDB flat. Deco is not as fanciful as those new kids on the blocl, but it is clean n tidy. Warm and friendly. For 1.5hr of massage oil massage (a variety to choose from), you can choose either another 0.5hr back&shoulder msg or 45mins scrub free. Price is B1200. No min tip, up to you. Recommend a mature, good bod n not bad looking chap - 'Sit'. Speaks mandarin. His skills are superb to me :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice. Is this a no hanky-panky place? Or is there no such thing in Bkk? <_<

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Guest_xmen

Dont know where to post so post here. Where in Bangkok can I get good and safe ear-pierecing service? Thought of doing it incocnito there. Anyone got experiencing before and can recommend? Thanks in advance. :thumb:

The boy good looking nice body and short. During the massage session he had the towel around him. No idea how his cock look like. He lick my nipples and wank his dick and that is the time I realised he had a long and thick dick, about 7.5 inch. And with a pearl insert on that monster dick(to me). Put on condom and insert that thing inside me, wow, it's like my hole is on fire. Try few time to push that thing inside me and slip out. Cock not hard enough to begin fxxking. Probably not gay and abit drunk, I think, smell of alcohol whisky. Imagine the dick with pearl push through my tight hole and slipping out again and again, hurt so much when the pearl scratch my anal hole. He is so rough when he rammed my arse, think he is fxxking a girl or what. You guys can say I can refuse him but I can't, why? Because I have a fantasy of having a cock with pearl to fxxk me at least once so I can know how it feels. What more and shorty guy like him with a cock so big makes me dizzy. Really, it was a beautiful long and thick dick. And my advise, dun let guys with pearl fxxk you, you won't feel anything, nice to look though.

Really, it was a beautiful long and thick dick. And my advise, dun let guys with pearl fxxk you, you won't feel anything, nice to look though.

Thanks for sharing Hotbob :rolleyes::o

Was recently in BKK and visited:

Ambassador Health Centre

A disappointing visit :angry: .

The massuer I like is not there. As such, another was assigned.

I asked for Traditional Thai Massage, but this guy simply uses his thumb and add added pressure all over my body. Ended with more pain than being relax.

The main problem :P , he is not my type.... but seriously, the massage skills sucks...

In future, will decline if my regular massuer is not there... (cannot remember his name, I see the photos available at the counter).

Aqua

Not that bad. Choice of rooms, with and w/o movie.

They play gay pronography while you are having your massage done (also give you ideas on what to do with your massuer :twisted: :lol: ).

Hero

Still one of my favourite, although also one of the most expensive!

As usual, there are loads of guys there! Mostly goodlooking hunks. :D

quote from jazz - Was recently in BKK and visited:

'Ambassador Health Centre

A disappointing visit-

The massuer I like is not there. As such, another was assigned.

I asked for Traditional Thai Massage, but this guy simply uses his thumb and add added pressure all over my body. Ended with more pain than being relax.

The main problem , he is not my type.... but seriously, the massage skills sucks...

Aqua

Not that bad. Choice of rooms, with and w/o movie.

They play gay pronography while you are having your massage done (also give you ideas on what to do with your massuer ).

Hero

Still one of my favourite, although also one of the most expensive!

As usual, there are loads of guys there! Mostly goodlooking hunks.'

I have only been to Aqua many years ago. Didnt know they now play p--no in the room. But how to concentrate ah??? The choice of masseurs there is ok only if I remember correctly. For choice of hunky men, Vclub still gets my vote. I have heard a lot about Hero but dont know why, it just never cross my mind to visit the place. But since it got such raving review from you no less, will try next time. :D I have also mixed reservation about Ambassador. With so many gay massage places to visit, I will give this 'slightly straight or mixed' venue a miss. Anyway nowadays, I seldom visit their massage places (quite ex to start with) and with so many excelllent saunas there, good men are not hard to find. :D

Guest David

Well, I be going over on that week too.

So, far i heard that it is safe.

Just that the street at night is not as busy as before.

Which hotel are you staying?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.