Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 7/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Since u r here said:

enjoy all of u!! 10days - quite long!

What was your exchange rate?

Anyway , can someone sound out here if the exchg rate is damned attractive eg lower than S$3.8 to 100baht?

the exchange rate is around SGD 1 to 25.4+- baht currently at bangkok

Edited by 433722-2

On 7/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, BxxxPxxx said:

Where are you? Let’s go..

On 7/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, rouland96 said:

Anyone in BKK now? :) HMU! 26yo here travelling alone.

How long will you be at Bangkok? 
I am coming to Bangkok too. 
going to stay around sathorn 

On 7/10/2022 at 6:14 PM, Since u r here said:

Dont like to wait till then

superrich is gd though

I compared the price Superrich shops opposite central world, green-superrich, orange -superrich and blue - grand superrich, guess what? Grand superrich had the highest exchange rate. Although the difference isn't very great.

Edited by 433722-2

Guest I love Bangkok
On 7/11/2022 at 2:54 AM, exodus123 said:

will be travelling solo in bangkok and phuket in mid-sep (11 to 18 sep). HMU if you've similar plans

Cool. Me too

any contact?

Guest Hi Guys
On 7/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, rouland96 said:

Anyone in BKK now? :) HMU! 26yo here travelling alone.

Where u stay? 
I book my hotel around cong non si BTS

On 7/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, tomcat said:

just back, there for 10 days.

this time, stayed at two The Quarter properties - Ari and Silom. (And Holiday Inn Silom)

Both are good and have their pros and cons.

Tried new and old massage places, things have no doubt changed over the pandemic.

I will do a trip report some time soon.

Any questions just shoot, i'll try to answer.

Hey there. How was your stay at The Quarter Silom. Booked few nights there but thinking if it’s too close to the happening areas hehe

On 7/12/2022 at 12:38 PM, Boomboompow said:

Hey there. How was your stay at The Quarter Silom. Booked few nights there but thinking if it’s too close to the happening areas hehe

Hi there,

I was adequately pleased with my stay at The Quarter Silom. If you are familiar with Prime Massage, it is located deeper within the road so it is not too close to the clubs. I assume, this is your concern - the noise? If you worried about your reputation, I can say that the whole of Silom is quite famous for gay attraction, so does not really matter.

There is a big foyer/driveway for the hotel itself, so there is a bit of separation from the main road. I felt this was a good design decision, as it really felt like the hotel is on its own compound, not by the road side with the traffic. There is also a 7-11 store. Turn right upon exiting the hotel foyer, and walk down 3 mins. For the clubs, turn left instead and walk down the other street.

The only cons is that the gym/pool feels a bit claustrophobic. Most of the rooms look into the pool area, and the distance from across the yard is very close aka, you can see into the opposite room. So these communal and transitional areas feel very cramped and unusable.

I cannot comment on the room itself, as that depends on what you booked. Hope that helps!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 7/12/2022 at 3:15 PM, tomcat said:

Hi there,

I was adequately pleased with my stay at The Quarter Silom. If you are familiar with Prime Massage, it is located deeper within the road so it is not too close to the clubs. I assume, this is your concern - the noise? If you worried about your reputation, I can say that the whole of Silom is quite famous for gay attraction, so does not really matter.

There is a big foyer/driveway for the hotel itself, so there is a bit of separation from the main road. I felt this was a good design decision, as it really felt like the hotel is on its own compound, not by the road side with the traffic. There is also a 7-11 store. Turn right upon exiting the hotel foyer, and walk down 3 mins. For the clubs, turn left instead and walk down the other street.

The only cons is that the gym/pool feels a bit claustrophobic. Most of the rooms look into the pool area, and the distance from across the yard is very close aka, you can see into the opposite room. So these communal and transitional areas feel very cramped and unusable.

I cannot comment on the room itself, as that depends on what you booked. Hope that helps!

I am not familiar with Prime but thank you sir :)

may i ask those who went BKK recently, what kind of vaccination cert should I show to immigration? health hub or other certs ?..goin end of this month! thks

Guest Guest

Unless u are not vaccinated.Other wise just use passport and go through no questions ask.Your sing pass already have all yr vaccinated status show there.

On 7/15/2022 at 9:31 AM, Guest jay said:

may i ask those who went BKK recently, what kind of vaccination cert should I show to immigration? health hub or other certs ?..goin end of this month! thks

The immigration officer asked for my hotel accommodation only. That’s easy and no question asked about my vaccination details.

On 7/15/2022 at 9:31 AM, Guest jay said:

Local apps (tracetogether, singpass, healthhub etc) are usually not recognised outside singapore itself, so just follow the below, as it will work in almost all countries now.  I did this for Malaysia, Thailand, UK and France - good enough to pass through any checks. 

1. First make sure that you are vaxxed and boosted.

2. Go to "Notarise.gov" and generate the e-cert for all your vax and boosters.

3. Once generated, there will be an option on "Notarise.gov" to choose where to upload. 

4. Install "Google Pay App" then upload the e-cert into it.

5. The certs will appear in the app wallet. For ease, you can create a link directly onto your home screen.

6. When immigration officers, check-in staff or whoever (sg or otherwise) ask to see, just  open and let them see.

7. This is also helpful for some countries that want a full vax history, just print screen or save as pdf and send over. 

Hope this helps - Safe Travels!

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

First sexcation for me in a long time in a few weeks. Before I get reprimanded for not doing my research, I’ve never done the Bangkok gay scene and I’m just aware a lot of content is obsolete with everything that’s gone on.

Any suggestions on hotels, sauna and clubs to go to? Mid range budget. Less than 100 a night.

I do like me some masculine Thai men. You reckon it’s easier for me to cruise or pay my way for some pleasure?

Also are larger thicker bodied btms with nice faces in demand there? 

Edited by Thicc VB

On 7/16/2022 at 8:16 PM, tomcat said:

Local apps (tracetogether, singpass, healthhub etc) are usually not recognised outside singapore itself, so just follow the below, as it will work in almost all countries now.  I did this for Malaysia, Thailand, UK and France - good enough to pass through any checks. 

1. First make sure that you are vaxxed and boosted.

2. Go to "Notarise.gov" and generate the e-cert for all your vax and boosters.

3. Once generated, there will be an option on "Notarise.gov" to choose where to upload. 

4. Install "Google Pay App" then upload the e-cert into it.

5. The certs will appear in the app wallet. For ease, you can create a link directly onto your home screen.

6. When immigration officers, check-in staff or whoever (sg or otherwise) ask to see, just  open and let them see.

7. This is also helpful for some countries that want a full vax history, just print screen or save as pdf and send over. 

Hope this helps - Safe Travels!

Hi Tomcat

i have been using Google pay for quite long time but i did not know that we can upload our vaccine cert there. I just check my Gpay and did not find the menu. I am lost hehe..

Edited by massage_fan

On 7/19/2022 at 2:45 AM, massage_fan said:

Hi Tomcat

i have been using Google pay for quite long time but i did not know that we can upload our vaccine cert there. I just check my Gpay and did not find the menu. I am lost hehe..

sigh, follow the instructions. the GPay is just a wallet to store the cert. it will not show a menu, you have to get the cert first via Notarise.gov

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 7/19/2022 at 10:36 PM, tomcat said:

sigh, follow the instructions. the GPay is just a wallet to store the cert. it will not show a menu, you have to get the cert first via Notarise.gov

Sorry what i mean is i have the notarised cert with me. I have this for a long time liao and travel many countries since open showing the notarised cert. What i mean is i dont see the upload cert menu in Gpay ( step 4 onwards... thats why i said i was lost.. 😞 

On 7/20/2022 at 1:40 AM, massage_fan said:

Sorry what i mean is i have the notarised cert with me. I have this for a long time liao and travel many countries since open showing the notarised cert. What i mean is i dont see the upload cert menu in Gpay ( step 4 onwards... thats why i said i was lost.. 😞 

Track back your email from Notarise. 

"Successful issuance of Vaccination HealthCert for *YOUR NAME*" 

in this email, there is a part which has the below. Follow the instructions to continue. 

You can now add your HealthCert on Google Pay or Apple Wallet & Health(supports devices on Android 5 or iOS 15.4 onwards)

Click on the app button available with each QR code below. Find out more.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 7/20/2022 at 10:37 PM, tomcat said:

in this email, there is a part which has the below. Follow the instructions to continue. 

You can now add your HealthCert on Google Pay or Apple Wallet & Health(supports devices on Android 5 or iOS 15.4 onwards)

Thanks alot.

I trace back my previous email and found the link. It is added now to my Gpay. 😊 

Edited by massage_fan

Many thanks, tomcat

Thank you for your contribution, your patience, your time and your detailed explanation.

I find it very helpful as I shall be making a trip to Bangkok very soon. 

Hi ..  wondering any member here has off any guy from Jupiter? Or if it's allow in the first place ...

I have been watching some of the video share by them and is looking to visit them when I'm in Bangkok soon ...

If the boy can be off ..long time ( overnight ) ..what is the ave rate like ?

Thanks in advance 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.