Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Eat egg WHITE. Not egg yolk

But they mentioned like something eat whole eggs?

I wonder if this "someone" Edwin Kon dates is a guy? Haha.

Haha, u think too much lah?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I wonder if this "someone" Edwin Kon dates is a guy? Haha.

what makes u think so?

https://instagram.com/edwinkon/

https://instagram.com/jhwphay/

https://instagram.com/chipster_wes/

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Those guys who always say 'in a relationship' or 'dating someone' have a different meaning?! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

what makes u think so?

The whole article didn't talk about his 'someone', while Wesley's article did mentioned his girlfriend.

So, it was just a guess, haha.

The two above all the photos didn't take photo with any gals on it? Hmm....?

Come on, there are photos taken with female friends of theirs, just fewer eh...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I like the overall package and look of Jonathan Puay. Anyway, looks like all these guys, the main food supply is eating eggs?! But isn't egg wld cause high cholesterol?

Only if your nutritional info is outdated.

The whole article didn't talk about his 'someone', while Wesley's article did mentioned his girlfriend.

So, it was just a guess, haha.

Come on, there are photos taken with female friends of theirs, just fewer eh...

Don't need to guess. The answer is right smack in front of you.

Edited by SeannyShortcake

Don't need to guess. The answer is right smack in front of you.

Yup, fab's original post didn't include the instagram attachment, he edited almost 3 hours later, haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Jhwphay is those typical 'gay' who doesnt looks like one based on one look on his appearance. But after looking thru his daily photos, he looks so gay, esp his tote bag. Haha. Sorri for my sterotyping.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Hehe you noticed too. The only woman that appeared in his instagram pictures is 薛家燕. Lol

Noticed tht even all his guys friends in his photo also looks gay. Haha. And noticed there is one particular guy who appeared almost on all his photos, wonder who is tis guy?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

Noticed tht even all his guys friends in his photo also looks gay. Haha. And noticed there is one particular guy who appeared almost on all his photos, wonder who is tis guy?

Spot on ... The guy always wore a cap indoor or outdoor. Maybe his head is balding. Lol

any idea how these hot bods are scouted?

Another member had shared about it, you could read it here.

Guest Guest

Jonathan Phay must have gotten a photographer to follow him around daily to help take such photos

10363398_10152093464610872_7629100865905

10403156_10152085653670872_5740079674594

Personally me find these shots worth showing off and every male group shots should have something like this

1484174_10151885773317800_910578839_n.jp

1012896_10151815452782800_120511554_n.jp

Jonathan Phay must have gotten a photographer to follow him around daily to help take such photos

Personally me find these shots worth showing off and every male group shots should have something like this

Photographer follow him ard? Is he some super star eh? Haha.

I guess maybe all these photos are taken by his "bf"?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

Jonathan Phay's bulge is really massive based on the red swim trunk pic above.

Based on all the photos he posted, he is somehow huge in everything on his body. He has huge biceps, chest, abs etc!

Guest guest

Based on all the photos he posted, he is somehow huge in everything on his body. He has huge biceps, chest, abs etc!

The only thing small or slim about Jonathan Pha is his waist.  That gives him a sexy V shape upper bod.

Guest guest123

He (Jon Phay) really doesn't look that big or buff in person. Have seen him a couple of times in the gym. Looks just like a regular guy next door, nothing special really. Just that he looks really muscular in his pictures for some reason.

Guest Guest

He (Jon Phay) really doesn't look that big or buff in person. Have seen him a couple of times in the gym. Looks just like a regular guy next door, nothing special really. Just that he looks really muscular in his pictures for some reason.

Not everybody prefers premium beefcakes muscle hunks. Some prefer the built of Jonathan Phay, if not his fans on social media won't be that large.

Is his body au naturel?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

That is his friend. OMG...you guys really like to wild guess and add sauce to the soup. Haha, they are all his good buddies, and no, nobody is taking the picture of him, he does camera settings. Cause i think many people wonder if he travels with a photography team.

Guest Guest89757

10363398_10152093464610872_7629100865905

10403156_10152085653670872_5740079674594

1484174_10151885773317800_910578839_n.jp

1012896_10151815452782800_120511554_n.jp

That is his friend. OMG...you guys really like to wild guess and add sauce to the soup. Haha, they are all his good buddies, and no, nobody is taking the picture of him, he does camera settings. Cause i think many people wonder if he travels with a photography team.

He had a Sony QX100 as birthday present. I guess it is why he can have so many selfies that look like taken by someone else.

Sunday Times - SundayLife! (8 March 2015)

Do the street workout

spacer.png

(From left) Mr Ng Bee Kia, 70, Mr Ng Sui Chi, 57, and Mr Ngai Hin Kwok, 66, from Team Strong Silvers perform gravity-defying tricks at neighbourhood fitness corners.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times - SundayLife! (8 March 2015)

Do the street workout

spacer.png

Street workout practitioners include Republic Polytechnic student Noor Ashraf Jalal (above), 16, Singapore's first representative to the Street Workout Championship last year, and the group Bar Lions (below), co-founded by Mr Mohammed Razif (second far left), 28.

spacer.png

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 March 2015)

Ng U-Jin, 28
Entrepreneur

spacer.png

Height: 1.80m

Weight: 82kg

Exercise Regimen: I train five days a week. I rest one day and have an active recovery day, where I normally play frisbee or learn a new sport. My CrossFit workout, including weightlifting, cardio and gymnastics at a high intensity, lasts about an hour. My focus is to improve athletic performance.

Diet: I use the Paleo diet as a template and eat meat, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I avoid eating processed carbohydrates and sugars. I have three full meals and two snacks a day.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic