Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Left out the following this morning (from iFitness issue 17):

iFitness017_06_zpsuari2h0c.jpg

iFitness017_07_zpsjja7rjcz.jpg

iFitness017_08_zpsyc0kkbek.jpg

iFitness017_09_zps9tyx86ht.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 2/4/2016 at 0:14 PM, bigdanbeam said:

O'clock. Haven't had the luck to measure yet

i prefer 12. can see the pistol! :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1321 - 11 Feb 2016

8Days_20160211_zpsknvopngt.jpg

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (7 February 2016)

Leonard Tay, 20

Undergraduate

ST_20160207_zpsdfu1fnxd.jpg

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: I have a structured six-day workout routine, each session lasting for two hours, which I follow religiously. I train every body part, like my chest, biceps, triceps, back, abs and shoulders, twice a week. As for my legs, I train them only once a week.

Diet: I prepare most of my food, which includes rice, pasta, poultry and more. I like to season my food with sauce, such as ketchup. Whenever I eat out, I find healthier options such as Subway, The Daily Cut, or anything that will meet my macros. On days when I have a high carbo diet, I lower my fat intake.

趁着这新春佳节期间,再献上另一期的照片儿共赏!!

Adding another set of pictures for the Lunar New Year!!   :) 

Previous issue:

iFitness Issue 16

iFitness016_01_zpsjtaej4ic.jpg

iFitness016_02_zpso1bww1xc.jpg

iFitness016_03_zpsfrpfqyka.jpg

iFitness016_04_zpstbuytnfc.jpg

iFitness016_10_zpsx2qv2n6m.jpg

iFitness016_11_zpspfkyfuuv.jpg

iFitness016_12_zpsxepyyhwv.jpg            iFitness016_13_zpswgpznuvn.jpg

iFitness016_14_zpsxbjncsvg.jpg

On 2/7/2016 at 0:30 AM, sphere said:

趁着这新春佳节期间,再献上另一期的照片儿共赏!!

Adding another set of pictures for the Lunar New Year!!   :) 

Previous issue:

iFitness Issue 16

iFitness016_01_zpsjtaej4ic.jpg

iFitness016_02_zpso1bww1xc.jpg

iFitness016_03_zpsfrpfqyka.jpg

iFitness016_04_zpstbuytnfc.jpg          

Are they a couple or what?

11 minutes ago, fab said:

whos the gege and didi?

Younger brother was in issue 1219 (click here), while older brother was in issue 1274 (click here).

Previous issue:

iFitness Issue 15

iFitness015_01_zpscglrbszv.jpg

iFitness015_02_zpslshvz2oa.jpg

iFitness015_03_zps9goy1ydk.jpg

iFitness015_04_zpsnm3opae6.jpg

iFitness015_05_zpswudwweyk.jpg

iFitness015_06_zpsu7f4dio7.jpg

iFitness015_07_zpsz2gngshb.jpg

Will post another 5 more later (or tomorrow), as there were some problems with the photo site...

Continue from earlier (same issue eh)...

iFitness015_08_zpsdstlnlll.jpg

iFitness015_09_zpsgxum4f2r.jpg

iFitness015_10_zpsi76otkvd.jpg

iFitness015_11_zpsa0cuqsfv.jpg

iFitness015_12_zpsxnjdxxxk.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (14 February 2016)

Jason Wong, 30

CrossFit coach 

ST_20160214_zpsphzu0h32.jpg

Height: 1.67m

Weight: 64kg

Exercise Regimen: I do weightlifting, like front squats, back squats and Olympic weightlifting (clean and jerk, snatch) three times a week. I also do calisthenics and muscle-ups like hanging pull-ups, handstand push-ups and handstand walks twice a week. I do stretching exercises for one to two hours every day. I do a wide variety of stretches whenever I feel stiff and tight. Once a week, I will either use the rowing machine, run or skip.

Diet: I avoid very unhealthy food like fried food, chips and processed food. But in general I eat whatever is convenient. I like to mix in greens and fruit in my meals. The fruit almost always has to be a type of berry because I just love them.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:10 AM, sphere said:

Continue from earlier (same issue eh)...

iFitness015_08_zpsdstlnlll.jpg

iFitness015_09_zpsgxum4f2r.jpg

iFitness015_10_zpsi76otkvd.jpg

iFitness015_11_zpsa0cuqsfv.jpg

iFitness015_12_zpsxnjdxxxk.jpg

Kit Mah looks more manly than Mayo.  A guy with no pit hairs looks so empty.

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1322 - 18 Feb 2016

8Days_20160218_zpslmndqucn.jpg

The last of previous issues that could be found eh, the next new issue would number 22 (probably in late Match or early April).

iFitness Issue 14

iFitness014_01_zpsnrlpclb7.jpg

iFitness014_02_zps9xc7q8s5.jpg

iFitness014_03_zpsmpkqdnxo.jpg

iFitness014_04_zpstw06knrj.jpg

iFitness014_05_zpstzl2zccw.jpg

iFitness014_06_zps9udajq8j.jpg

iFitness014_07_zpsak054rj8.jpg

iFitness014_08_zpsbr3h2zvg.jpg

iFitness014_09_zps6rowky9y.jpg

iFitness014_10_zpsohfyewaq.jpg

iFitness014_11_zpsjef5unoe.jpg

iFitness014_12_zpsykxphbb5.jpg

iFitness014_13_zpswnp70rkw.jpg

iFitness014_14_zps31h5thrh.jpg

iFitness014_15_zpscvrcqlei.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (21 February 2016)

Jeremy Jude Pakiam, 30

Corporate communications executive 

ST_20160221_zpsy0kx5fzq.jpg

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 64kg

Exercise Regimen: I do Thai boxing competitively, training up to three hours each day after work and six days a week if I have an upcoming fight. Off season, I still put in about four to five sessions a week, making sure to stay sharp and generally fit. I also do strength and conditioning once a week, comprising heavy lifting and plyometric exercises.

Diet: I try to eat as clean as possible, and have quite a balanced diet comprising whole grains, lean meat and lots of fruits and vegetables. I can afford to indulge occasionally without worry, due to the intensity of my training regimen.

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1323 - 25 Feb 2016

8Days_20160225_zpsm32emnii.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (28 February 2016)

Muhamad Hafiz Sazali, 32

Full-time calisthenics practitioner

ST_20160228_zpsajibgm2a.jpg

Weight: 59kg

Exercise Regimen: I commit myself to calisthenics and or bodyweight workouts every day and attend yoga classes every three days for flexibility and peace of mind from the busy world. Yoga's breathing technique also helps me gain better control and focus in my calisthenics routines.

Diet: I adopt intermittent fasting - eight hours of eating window and 16 hours of fasting a day. I do this four to five times a week. I do have a 'cheat' day on weekends. I do not restrict myself to just having salads. In fact, I still enjoy my mother's rendang. I indulge in fruits and I always have a pack of dates in my bag.

On ‎22‎-‎02‎-‎2016 at 10:00 PM, sphere said:

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1323 - 25 Feb 2016

8Days_20160225_zpsm32emnii.jpg

He dun looks cute n hot in tis photo leh. Think his bod looks much better than tis.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

6 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (28 February 2016)

Muhamad Hafiz Sazali, 32

Full-time calisthenics practitioner

ST_20160228_zpsajibgm2a.jpg

Weight: 59kg

Exercise Regimen: I commit myself to calisthenics and or bodyweight workouts every day and attend yoga classes every three days for flexibility and peace of mind from the busy world. Yoga's breathing technique also helps me gain better control and focus in my calisthenics routines.

Diet: I adopt intermittent fasting - eight hours of eating window and 16 hours of fasting a day. I do this four to five times a week. I do have a 'cheat' day on weekends. I do not restrict myself to just having salads. In fact, I still enjoy my mother's rendang. I indulge in fruits and I always have a pack of dates in my bag.

Is that his job? Hmm...

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1324 - 29 Feb 2016

8Days_20160229_zpsuaauhnvr.jpg

Together with this issue, there is this doctor who was featured in the Straits Times before:

8Days_20160229-1_zpsyezyo5yj.jpg

8Days_20160229-2_zpsk2krj9nq.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (6 March 2016)

Nicholas Jacob Chong, 27

Freelance personal trainer

ST_20160306_zpsxnlqu5io.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 75kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out six days a week lifting weights. Each day, I target a different muscle group, letting them rest for two days before I work on the same muscle group again. On non-gym days, I do cardio exercises like swimming, running, and I recently took up cycling.

Diet: I like food but during my off-season in bodybuilding, I try to eat about 3,000 to 4,000 calories a day. I am trying to grow bigger and I believe in a well-balanced diet. I try to take less sodium in my food. On days when I have more sodium, I try to take less carbs.

Hi everyone.

Was wondering if you guys want to see more hot bods from regional countries' magazines (such as from Thailand)?

Or just stick to local magazines/newspapers?

20 hours ago, sphere said:

Hi everyone.

Was wondering if you guys want to see more hot bods from regional countries' magazines (such as from Thailand)?

See yours :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, sphere said:

Hi everyone.

stick to local, if you want to do overseas go start another thread

Sidetrack....Cleo magazine local right?

Most Eligible Bachelors 2016. Page will only show half the profles, need to click "Load More".

http://www.cleo.com.sg/bachelors/2016

So among the bachelors...prefer muscular guys...eg Preston Sin.

https://www.instagram.com/pressonpreston/

And Benjamin Foo

https://www.instagram.com/benthebigbear/

Darren Wee (can't find instagram, pics from cleo website)

Darren-Wee.jpg?itok=XJ_nqVLEdarren.jpg

Tyler Lim...he was in mr sg or similar, right? now older.

https://www.instagram.com/tylerlimqj/?hl=en

If just single face pic....Dennis Aw, Glenn Sim.

Edited by nixorn

3 hours ago, fab said:

See yours :P

Oh please, me not a model eh, haha...

1 hour ago, Guest said:

stick to local, if you want to do overseas go start another thread

You do know I started this thread eh?

I was being polite to ask, besides, the moderators would merge threads with similar topic - this would be magazines' hot bods (which is exactly this thread topic).

Anyway, will not be putting up for the moment since there was not much of a response, but might do so later on when I have more time.

4 hours ago, nixorn said:

Welcome to post more eh, is this from the latest issue?

Will check this magazine out, didn't occur to me to look into female magazines, haha...

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1325 - 7 Mar 2016

8Days_20160307_zps0h3cmedl.jpg

On 6 March 2016 at 9:00 PM, sphere said:

Hi everyone.

Local publications, please. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 March 2016)

Jeremy Soh, 20

Student 

ST_20160313_zps63kxygxc.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 71kg

Exercise Regimen: I weight-train six times a week, hitting a different muscle group each day. I always do heavy compound exercises, such as squats, dead-lifts and bench presses, for my first few exercises because they are the best to grow or maintain your muscle mass. I finish off my workouts with isolation exercises.

Diet: I am on a high-protein and low-carb diet in order to lose weight, as I am preparing for an upcoming physique competition. I prepare my own meals, which include egg whites, sweet potato, asparagus and chicken breast. I seldom eat out unless it is my "cheat" meal, which I still keep relatively healthy.

On 3/7/2016 at 1:05 AM, nixorn said:

Most Eligible Bachelors 2016. Page will only show half the profles, need to click "Load More".

http://www.cleo.com.sg/bachelors/2016

So among the bachelors...prefer muscular guys...eg Preston Sin.

https://www.instagram.com/pressonpreston/

And Benjamin Foo

https://www.instagram.com/benthebigbear/

Darren Wee (can't find instagram, pics from cleo website)

Darren-Wee.jpg?itok=XJ_nqVLEdarren.jpg

Tyler Lim...he was in mr sg or similar, right? now older.

https://www.instagram.com/tylerlimqj/?hl=en

If just single face pic....Dennis Aw, Glenn Sim.

Cleo standard is getting worse, on top of which they cut from 50 to 30 candidates

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1326 - 14 Mar 2016

8Days_20160314_zpssralih1q.jpg

Guest Sport-coholic
35 minutes ago, sphere said:

35 minutes ago, sphere said:

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1326 - 14 Mar 2016

8Days_20160314_zpssralih1q.jpg

:wub: Nevermind no six packs.

3 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

:wub: Nevermind no six packs.

Sphere has

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

19 hours ago, fab said:

Sphere has

:P

You're out of point again, please keep to topic - that would be Hotbods from ST/Magazines eh, haha.   :P 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (15 March 2016)

ST_20160315_MYB_zps4kiowewm.jpg

Mr Ong exercises six days a week for up to two hours in the gym each time, but rewards himself about once a fortnight with cheat meals, like zi char dishes.

Brendan Ong, 21

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 74kg

Mr Ong has his older brother Jonathan, 26, to thank for setting him on the road to fitness.

It was Jonathan who encouraged him to work out in secondary school, who gave him his first scoop of protein powder and who taught him how to exercise in the gym.

Two weeks before the National Bodybuilding Championship in 2014, Jonathan signed Brendan up without his knowledge. Brendan had wanted to take part, bu did not feel confident enough about his own body. He did Jonathan proud by coming up tops in the Classic Bodybuilding category and taking third spot in the Juniors Under 75kg category.

Last month, Brendan distinguished himself in two categories at the NABBA WFF Singapore Muscle War, placing second and third.

At first, he thought it was "weird" to stand onstage posing in a tiny piece of underwear but, later, he found himself enjoying the chance to show off the body he had worked so hard to transform.

He wants to continue with bodybuilding for as long as he can. The bachelor lives with parents and brother in western Singapore.

Fitness Routine

Monday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on chest, shoulders and triceps including flat bench press and machine chest press.

Tuesday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on back and biceps including as many sets of 50 pull-ups as possible.

Wednesday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on quadriceps including leg extensions and hamstring curls.

Thursday

Rest.

Friday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on chest, shoulders and triceps including incline and close-grip bench press.

Saturday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on back and biceps including curls and rope pull-downs.

Sunday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on hamstrings and glutes including leg extensions and hamstring curls.

Note: Every gym session usually ends with a short abdominal workout.

12 hours ago, sphere said:

You're out of point again, please keep to topic - that would be Hotbods from ST/Magazines eh, haha.   :P 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (15 March 2016)

ST_20160315_MYB_zps4kiowewm.jpg

Mr Ong exercises six days a week for up to two hours in the gym each time, but rewards himself about once a fortnight with cheat meals, like zi char dishes.

Brendan Ong, 21

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 74kg

Mr Ong has his older brother Jonathan, 26, to thank for setting him on the road to fitness.

It was Jonathan who encouraged him to work out in secondary school, who gave him his first scoop of protein powder and who taught him how to exercise in the gym.

Two weeks before the National Bodybuilding Championship in 2014, Jonathan signed Brendan up without his knowledge. Brendan had wanted to take part, bu did not feel confident enough about his own body. He did Jonathan proud by coming up tops in the Classic Bodybuilding category and taking third spot in the Juniors Under 75kg category.

Last month, Brendan distinguished himself in two categories at the NABBA WFF Singapore Muscle War, placing second and third.

At first, he thought it was "weird" to stand onstage posing in a tiny piece of underwear but, later, he found himself enjoying the chance to show off the body he had worked so hard to transform.

He wants to continue with bodybuilding for as long as he can. The bachelor lives with parents and brother in western Singapore.

Fitness Routine

Monday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on chest, shoulders and triceps including flat bench press and machine chest press.

Tuesday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on back and biceps including as many sets of 50 pull-ups as possible.

Wednesday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on quadriceps including leg extensions and hamstring curls.

Thursday

Rest.

Friday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on chest, shoulders and triceps including incline and close-grip bench press.

Saturday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on back and biceps including curls and rope pull-downs.

Sunday

1 1/2 to 2 hours of gym working on hamstrings and glutes including leg extensions and hamstring curls.

Note: Every gym session usually ends with a short abdominal workout.

On 8/4/2015 at 8:30 PM, sphere said:

You could also contribute eh (but not argument ah), haha.

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (4 August 2015)

ST_20150804_MYB2_zpscx8mhg7a.jpg

ST_20150804_MYB_zpst3ryznmu.jpg

Mr Jonathan Ong's diet is based on carbohydrate cycling after he learnt that his body adapted to fixed intakes of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, thus slowing down the rates of metabolism and fat-burning.

Jonathan Ong, 25

Undergraduate

Height: 1.66m

Weight: 69kg

The final-year chemistry undergraduate at Nanyang Technological University's (NTU) School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences made the switch from dragon boating to bodybuilding a year later than his younger brother. The brothers help each other during training by sharing tips on squeezing the correct muscles and even debating on the effectiveness of various diet programmes. The elder Mr Ong felt the pressure to do as well as his 21-year-old brother, who came in tops in the classic category of the National Bodybuilding Championship 2014. With his younger brother's encouragement and help at oiling his body backstage. Mr Ong won the tertiary under-65kg category at his first bodybuilding competitions, the Muscle and Fitness War 2015.

The elder Mr Ong's girlfriend is an undergraduate at NTU.

Are they brothers?

Agree with xydboy, Brendan's physique looks great for bodybuilding eh, haha.

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic