Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

Tourists some more...

Chinese tourists fight over Dutch baby formula in Netherlands 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2fb_1448091553

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:ad15081925ec2051586e2850dbaef8b4

24cffaa442d1_sf_7.jpg

The Ang Mos are too nice and yet too KPO........these people want to shame themselves and their country, just let them.  It is of no loss if they fight to their deaths.  GOOD SHOW

Guest 就是这种档次

真的好牛!不论何时何地,都能丢人现眼,让全世界看笑话!这可是缔造世界和人文创录的,想来想去,没有一个国家可以比的。厉害厉害!

Haha, at least i am not a hypocrite. 男子汉敢说敢做。I love sex and get it. By the way in the eye of traditionalists, what we are doing is indeed 颠覆人常伦理。 Including YOU.

男子汉? 没脸见人的? You sure you're not a hypocrite? Announce on the front page of newspaper what you have been doing in sauna then I believe you.

Don't come and act noble and virtuous lah. 要不要给你个牌坊?

Homosexuality is not 颠覆人常伦理 if you follow history and science research closely and correctly. Advocating immoral activities are.

吃了几年米念了一丁点书就自命不凡以为能凌驾众生,做梦啦。

Haha, at least i am not a hypocrite. 男子汉敢说敢做。I love sex and get it. By the way in the eye of traditionalists, what we are doing is indeed 颠覆人常伦理。 Including YOU.

Oh ya, don't come and tell me about traditionalists lah, are you one? Do you practice what they preach? Any how drag whatever into argument only.

That's what we call 狗急跳墙。

男子汉? 没脸见人的? You sure you're not a hypocrite? Announce on the front page of newspaper what you have been doing in sauna then I believe you.

Don't come and act noble and virtuous lah. 要不要给你个牌坊?

Homosexuality is not 颠覆人常伦理 if you follow history and science research closely and correctly. Advocating immoral activities are.

吃了几年米念了一丁点书就自命不凡以为能凌驾众生,做梦啦。

Dear guest, you cannot even use your registered account to argue with me. where is your face?

Are you that super slutty bottom who fought with me before ?

Thank God, there is Nightingale on this forum. His voice brings rationality to this mad chorus.

Dear guest, you cannot even use your registered account to argue with me. where is your face?

Are you that super slutty bottom who fought with me before ?

That's why I said you 做梦 ! Thinking of I have registered account, dreaming of that slutty bottom.

You missed that so much just head over to the flaming room.

Thank God, there is Nightingale on this forum. His voice brings rationality to this mad chorus.

You don't have to express it, I knew both of you are same pattern one.

Guest HotShow

That's why I said you 做梦 ! Thinking of I have registered account, dreaming of that slutty bottom.

You missed that so much just head over to the flaming room.

You don't have to express it, I knew both of you are same pattern one.

hahahahahaha!  you are good! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

he is proposing to Nightingale lah...hush hush.......big thigh sex and smelling smelly feet are next on the list.  He is trimming his pubic hair as Nightingale said 阴毛要短。  you can imagine Nightingale wearing a dildo and fucking him like a whore

Haha, at least i am not a hypocrite. 男子汉敢说敢做。I love sex and get it.

Don't talk so much, 男子汉 not  敢说敢做,敢说敢做 is 无赖。

敢做敢当才是男子汉 !Go announce on the newspaper or make a YouTube video with your face recount your fetish and encounters in sauna !

And I was right again, 吃了几年米念了一丁点书就自命不凡以为能凌驾众生,any how quote Chinese saying to cover your cowardice.

hahahahahaha!  you are good! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

he is proposing to Nightingale lah...hush hush.......big thigh sex and smelling smelly feet are next on the list.  He is trimming his pubic hair as Nightingale said 阴毛要短。  you can imagine Nightingale wearing a dildo and fucking him like a whore

You are better. You know they fantasized and what they after. Kudo to you.  :thumb:

wow, just wake up and have my morning coffee and then read these garbage. Am I the public enemy No. 1 here?! What the fuck!!

By the way, 阴毛要短 for sure. Most Asians already are not well endowed, and Singapore is hot and humid. For the sake of hygiene, look, and convenience, I advise all of you trim your damned pubic hair.

wow, just wake up and have my morning coffee and then read these garbage. Am I the public enemy No. 1 here?! What the fuck!!

By the way, 阴毛要短 for sure. Most Asians already are not well endowed, and Singapore is hot and humid. For the sake of hygiene, look, and convenience, I advise all of you trim your damned pubic hair.

You are replacing Nightwhore as public enemy No 1, not just here on this thread, but here in the entire forum.

"Am I the public enemy No. 1 here?!  What the fuck!!"

HAHAHAHA, I laughed when I read this!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you sleep in the same bed as the 卖国贼 teacher Nightwhore who declared brazenly and unapologetically on his blog that he masturbates while fantasising about his students.

Like that you call "atrocities"?  You are good in adding salt & vinegar.

Every 3 days & 2 nights there are also news of "atrocities" committed by locals as well but you turn a blind eye & choose to zero on PRCs.  And I don't have to "por" their LP because I said so many times there are bad apples among PRCs.  All I need to say is get your sense of balance correct.  Not ALL PRCs are bad apples & neither are ALL locals good apples.  And if you want to use the 50-step-laughing-at-100-step tactic of hate mongering, I advise you to save your breath.  Other than being good at misreading people's intention, what else are you good at?  Trolling of course!  LOL.

People only compare bad PRCs to other bad foreigners of other nationalities in Singapore, based on the ratio of misbehaving citizens to well-behaved citizens.

For example, the Japanese in Singapore have a very low ratio of misbehaving citizens compared to well-behaved citizens.

So are the Thais, South Koreans, Hong Kongers etc.

But for the PRCs in Singapore, there is an extremely HIGH ratio of misbehaving citizens compared to well-behaved ones.

And even those misbehaving ones are only the tip of the iceberg.

Don't bother to reply defending the PRCs, we know you will try to twist and turn again to suit your PRC agenda.

Blah blah blah

People only compare bad PRCs to other bad foreigners of other nationalities in Singapore, based on the ratio of misbehaving citizens to well-behaved citizens.

For example, the Japanese in Singapore have a very low ratio of misbehaving citizens compared to well-behaved citizens.

So are the Thais, South Koreans, Hong Kongers etc.

But for the PRCs in Singapore, there is an extremely HIGH ratio of misbehaving citizens compared to well-behaved ones.

And even those misbehaving ones are only the tip of the iceberg.

Don't bother to reply defending the PRCs, we know you will try to twist and turn again to suit your PRC agenda.

Do we really need food stall assistants and beauticians as PRs? There's a labour shortage for sure, but Permanent Residency? I mean come on, it's not like they're doctors, lawyers, bankers or even mandarin teachers! Wouldn't a simple work permit suffice for these non-skilled workers with no education qualifications? Seems like the criteria to migrate here is really low for PRCs.

Do we really need food stall assistants and beauticians as PRs? There's a labour shortage for sure, but Permanent Residency? I mean come on, it's not like they're doctors, lawyers, bankers or even mandarin teachers! Wouldn't a simple work permit suffice for these non-skilled workers with no education qualifications? Seems like the criteria to migrate here is really low for PRCs.

Some 内鬼 in MOM and incompetent LumPar supporters in the 'House'.

And guess what, they can buy HDBs too! And local single guys who served the nation are having such a tough time balloting for a flat.

1.  The Japanese & Koreans do not even try to mingle with us.  So what integration is there?  It is just aloofness.  On the other hand, those PRCs working here are law abiding.  It is trolls like you that keep picking on bad apples from their community. 

FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE, you are twisting and turning again.

Since when was integration by the Japanese and Koreans even relevant?

The point about them is that there are not as many bad apples in their community compared to the fucking PRCs!

Your sweeping statement that "those PRCs working here are law abiding" are FALSE!

Ma Chi, Yang Yin, Feng Tiantian et al are only the tip of the iceberg!

FUCK OFF YOU 卖国贱贼!!

On the other hand, those PRCs working here are law abiding.  It is trolls like you that keep picking on bad apples from their community. 

Wah... talked like you really know everyone of them in and out. You followed them all day long meh? You're with them 24 hours ah?
And sounds like there's inside news like that, how many of them? How many?
If one cock in your mouth, two in your arse hole and you say enough then I believe you lah.

And ya law abiding, right, abiding the law to take flight, show passport get through the custom and then IMMEDIATELY right to the chicken farm !

20151118nvxin02.jpg?itok=CPWQzKZJ

中国女子受聘来狮城当歌星,下机后却没到歌厅,疑躲在裕廊组屋偷卖淫;

歌厅老板在机场苦等三小时见不到人,请专家追查后发现女子在卖淫,于是布局捉人,

20151118nvxin05.jpg

吴先生指女歌星寄来应征的照片,也出现在卖淫网站上(中间)。

受聘来歌厅当歌星

女郎下机竟去卖淫

20151118nvxin02.jpg?itok=CPWQzKZJ

中国女子受聘来狮城当歌星,下机后却没到歌厅,疑躲在裕廊组屋偷卖淫;歌厅老板在机场苦等三小时见不到人,请专家追查后发现女子在卖淫,于是布局捉人,

后来他发现,女歌星早在9日就提前抵新,但她没向吴先生报道,而是自我“蒸发”掉。

寻人公司追查不久之后,要吴先生从一个卖淫网站上“认人”,结果他一眼就把女歌星认出来。

“她也真够大胆,网站上的照片,跟她寄来应征是同一系列的照片,所以我很确定是她。”

根据网页,女歌星声称今年24岁,以“琳琳”的假名上网招客,声称在达曼裕廊一带提供“服务”。

掌握了女歌星行踪,寻人公司于是派人乔装寻欢客,要求对方提供服务。

昨晚近10时,歌听老板和寻人公司共7人来到岗景路第339D座组屋,当场拆穿女歌星,还拨电通知警方。

警方发言人受询时证实,一名26岁的女子因违反与雇佣条例被捕,案件还在调查中。

邻居申诉,女歌星搬来不久,就有很多陌生男子进出。

不愿具名的邻居说,以前该单位住着一个老母亲,后来她搬去住在女儿家,房子数个月前才出租。

邻居说,房子后来租给几个中国客工,而女歌星是上个月才搬来。

“她搬来后,几乎每天都有陌生男子在晚上出现,不知道来做什么,我也没有多想。”

家里有小孩的另一名邻居表示,虽没怎么看到女歌星出入,但自从她来以后多了陌生男子,有时孩子问起,也不知道怎么回答。

How pathetic Guest is!  And now crazy Auntie wants to call herself Florida but then later change back to Guest.  Desperate case of personality split leh.  Make up your mind & stick to the same nick lah.  Why the insecurity?

So the PRC prostitutes are flooding the Geylang brothels?  Are most PRC women working as prostitutes here?  We do not have local prostitutes anymore in Desker & Petain Rd?  That is news wor.  Auntie Guest, no matter how many "tips" you post here, they are a mere trickle of your mental iceberg block of hatred.  You are just like the ISIS terrorists who close their minds to facts, reason & logic.  Please look after your health & seek a psychiatrist or you will burst your blood vessels or get cancer if you continue like this.  And here is a good quotation for you from Karl Marx: “Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough.”

Spoken as though Nightcheebye doesn't have a split personality.

One moment acting all holy and pure, the next masturbating furiously while fantasising about his students!

LOL

So the PRC prostitutes are flooding the Geylang brothels?

What Geylang?

Jurong, Sembawang, Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, ... everywhere ah !

You still living under the rocks ah? Huh?

Are most PRC women working as prostitutes here?

No lah, not all are still prostitutes, most become 小三、二奶。

Or go shit at MRT station, or fighting somewhere.

The rest cannot make it or earn enough go back liao.

What Geylang?

Or wear prada pretend no money and going around con people.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE, you are twisting and turning again.

Since when was integration by the Japanese and Koreans even relevant?

The point about them is that there are not as many bad apples in their community compared to the fucking PRCs!

Your sweeping statement that "those PRCs working here are law abiding" are FALSE!

Ma Chi, Yang Yin, Feng Tiantian et al are only the tip of the iceberg!

FUCK OFF YOU 卖国贱贼!!

You are also as barbaric as the PRCs you defend.

Go fuck yourself.

Spoken as though Nightcheebye doesn't have a split personality.

One moment acting all holy and pure, the next masturbating furiously while fantasising about his students!

LOL

What Geylang?

Somehow all the arguments above had deviate from the topic.....

As for your PRC teacher Feng Tian Tian.  Why?  Our locals are not short of thieves either.  Here is the latest you have missed.  A local teacher some more:

Teacher  Jailed  for  Stealing  $3,350  From  2  Students.

Straits Times 20 Nov 2015 Page A6

“Yesterday, Sandridge Ong Wee Koe, 37, was jailed for 6 weeks after admitting to stealing $2,050  from 17-year-old Wang Juan at St Francis Methodist School on 16 Oct last year.  A second charge involving $1,300 stolen from another student was taken into consideration.”

You think the school staff in China are so holy huh?

高校员工利用支教名义猥亵13名女童被判4年半 

2015-11-20 08:55:59  成都商报    参与评论(25)人

今年10月20日,四川自贡市一基层法院就一名高校员工利用支教活动之机,对女童实施猥亵行为的刑事案件作出一审判决,被告人曹某犯猥亵儿童罪,被依法判处有期徒刑四年零六个月。据查,曹某利用支教名义猥亵的女童达13名。直到曹某猥亵女生的行为被学校女厨师撞见,才揭破了其真面目。

曹某,男,现年32岁,案发时系自贡一高校工作人员。曹某在参加学校学生自发组织的支教团后,于2014年10月至11月期间,跟随该支教团先后四次对自贡某中学进行爱心支教活动。曹某为满足个人欲望,分别在该校教学楼楼下、食堂、操场等地对13名女学生实施猥亵。这13名被害人在案发时均为未满14周岁的女童,其中7名被害人通过照片辨认出曹某。同时,经四川正泰精神医学司法所鉴定证明,曹某系正常心理作案,有完全刑事责任能力。曹某对自己猥亵女童的犯罪事实、动机和经过供认不讳.

So now, do you have any​ news of Singaporeans teachers stealing things from students in China? Any news which happened in China, like that Feng Tian Tian, a PRC stealing things from students in Singapore?

As usual, each time the Nightwhore tries to defend his beloved PRCs, he tries to make them look so holy that he start looking at how to bash Singaporeans using our local Singapore news, and ignoring all those news about the PRCs in China.

Somehow all the arguments above had deviate from the topic.....

No doubt, but you want bad news of all PRC as single topic flooding the forum?

Some more we are being courteous, responding and entertaining the '57 Night Chicken, if not she contemplating why no one want to hear her out then her hair speed up its dropping rate then Singapore will have her very first '57 Hairless Night Chicken.

No difference lah hor.

Furthermore she also got high and excited from being abused one as we can see, the more posts against her, the more she 'encouraged' to talk back, although as a broken record repeating the same old shit over and over and over and over and over again.

And I can tell you, she is out to make sure all topics about PRC will be tossed into the flaming room or locked, eventually.

Let's just see.

U all give s'pore such a bad name la,  with so many badass PRC, u still staying there ah?

Aiyo, where have you been? You thought Singapore is the first or last place they ravage meh? Didn't read news huh?

Aiyo, where have you been? You thought Singapore is the first or last place they ravage meh? Didn't read news huh?

From your arguments ya loh!  Ah yo! how u know i no read news one heh?

Guest Night Chicken

Some more we are being courteous, responding and entertaining the '57 Night Chicken, if not she contemplating why no one want to hear her out then her hair speed up its dropping rate then Singapore will have her very first '57 Hairless Night Chicken.

No difference lah hor.

Furthermore she also got high and excited from being abused one as we can see, the more posts against her, the more she 'encouraged' to talk back, although as a broken record repeating the same old shit over and over and over and over and over again.

And I can tell you, she is out to make sure all topics about PRC will be tossed into the flaming room or locked, eventually.

Let's just see.

I thought it was the other way around.

And here is a good quotation for you from Karl Marx: “Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough.”

realy funny, Guest is fools and sore looser  hehe

No difference lah hor.

Let's just see.

Indeed, Guest2 and Night Chicken alike never have to open their mouth to speak, just open their legs and they got the weiner. ho ho

And here is a good quotation for you from Karl Marx: “Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough.”

On second thought, ya, she don't have last words one, only last sounds... pok pok pok guei...

You too right, pok pok guei ?

Well, I don't defend those ladies' actions. They deserve punishment.

But, I look at this story from a different angle. No matter what, prc women are fierce and independent. Don't you agree? Look at another example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yxIj2mAPE.

Singaporean women can never do that because they are too weak. Many Singaporean men are also weak (see the useless taxi driver). They need strong women to defend their families. No wonder Singaporean men are attracted to prc ladies because they secretly admire strong women. For all you beta men here who could only fight with words, don't you also secretly like to have an alpha male to fight and protect you??

Haha, truth hurts!

Singaporean women can never do that because they are too weak. Many Singaporean men are also weak (see the useless taxi driver). They need strong women to defend their families. No wonder Singaporean men are attracted to prc ladies because they secretly admire strong women. For all you beta men here who could only fight with words, don't you also secretly like to have an alpha male to fight and protect you??

Haha, truth hurts!

Wau lau, you 敢说敢做的无赖 , blatantly insult the hardworking taxi driver who had submitted to humiliation in order to ensure he the breadwinner of the family will be able to support his family through the rainy days.

And who want a pig with big neh neh like your grandmother's slouching papaya, and a bloody chee bye macho mary who could only give out fake mourn like slutty whore in the dark corner of sauna when your hemorrhoidal sunflower is being fisted.

Ya, your anus hurts!

Wau lau, you 敢说敢做的无赖 , blatantly insult the hardworking taxi driver who had submitted to humiliation in order to ensure he the breadwinner of the family will be able to support his family through the rainy days.

And who want a pig with big neh neh like your grandmother's slouching papaya, and a bloody chee bye macho mary who could only give out fake mourn like slutty whore in the dark corner of sauna when your hemorrhoidal sunflower is being fisted.

Ya, your anus hurts!

WASH YOUR MOUTH!

Night__whore that old slut will defend the PRCs even those PRC scum and criminals living in Singapore, by saying there are also Singaporean criminals  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Night__whore that old slut will defend the PRCs even those PRC scum and criminals living in Singapore, by saying there are also Singaporean criminals  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Looks like Night#@whore has run out of arguments.  Hahahaha...

SHOVE YOUR HEMORRHOIDS!

Ya, your anus hurts!

On second thought, ya, she don't have last words one, only last sounds... pok pok pok guei...

You too right, pok pok guei ?

Indeed, Guest2 and Night Chicken alike never have to open their mouth to speak, just open their legs and they got the weiner. ho ho

A Hurtful Act Is The Transference To Others Of Degradation Which We Bear In Ourselves

3.  As for your last statement about PRC committing crimes within their country.  Why should we be concerned with far off places?  Why is your attention focused on such remote things?  Shouldn't we be more concerned with PRCs working here as we are in touch with them daily?  How does their purchases of milk powder in Hong Kong affect you?  How do their petty quarrels among themselves affect you?  If you are so concerned with atrocities all over the world, then why don't you condemn the whole nation of India for the rapes?  Or all the Mexicans for their high human trafficking rates?  Or Africans for their insurgencies & pirates off Somalia?

Yeah... ignore their remote things in China, highlight the negative news of Singaporeans in Singapore, defend the PRCs for all their atrocities committed here, by undermining the issues and telling all of us that those are just a few rotten apples, even when the newspapers are constantly reporting all those PRCs crimes in Singapore.

So anything new from this 卖国贼? Nope. 

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.