Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

13 hours ago, Guest Gay Boy said:

Look at her face. The typical China bitch who know no repentence even after being released. She think her breast very big and wanted to show off. She was very very horny, and tried to tempt the police officers but got rejected and than turned violent towards the officer. This type of china image is well-known throughout the world. The pee on historical monuments in Egypt,  created a scene on airplane, threaten other tourists who did yield not to their requests, destroy the sakura blossoms in Japan, talk loudly, fight with people in their host country, sped their expensive car into taxi  and killed innocent people,  cry-father-cry-mother in Hawker Center,  steal trolleys from supermarts......China is a total disgrace to the world of chinese people.

I am surprised her jail sentence is so short. She ought to be send home, and never to return.  I hope Media Corp sack her and MOM cancel her work permit.   Her idiotic facial expression makes me feel like wanting to punch her.

I thought she should be fired from her job and then permanently banned from finding a job in singapore and then she lose face back in  china also, then cannot find job back in China also, she comes back to Singapore applies for the immigration yellow card work category and rises from the ashes as a famous ang pai call girl who made men cum ten times in one hour . 

Later on she meets a lau tar from the brothel underworld and rewrites the rules of engagement in sexual congress, and started supplying duck sauce, also. 

She later use her previous skill as a producer of Chinese dramas and writes a novel , semi autobiographical about her life in the legs wide open world of the flesh trade in G , like the notorious female writer known as Wu Ya( Crow in chinese) and goes on to sell ten million copies in the Chinses market alone. 

She eventually retires back in China with more than ten miliion sg dollars in her bank account and thanks sgp instead.

Jail her here for a long time still have to feed her fark face for the term, waste taxpayers money.

Deport her and she'll probably sneak in a few months later with fake identity and credentials.

look at her cibai face, wonder how mediacorp can recruit her.local not easy to get job..father businessman?

fuck la.illegal bizz got la...whatever local lawyers make money from this type of bastard foreigner..hmmm

26 yo can become a producer?

I always tot its a very senior position.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, fab said:

26 yo can become a producer?

I always tot its a very senior position.

Produce = 生产

Producer = 生产者

26 yo 不小心的话,已produce了好几胎了。

I think she is Singaporean, although her parents were from China.  So it's impossible to deport her.  The question is, will MediaCorp still employ her after her release from prison? 

24 minutes ago, Guest said:

I think she is Singaporean, although her parents were from China.  So it's impossible to deport her.  The question is, will MediaCorp still employ her after her release from prison? 

"Ex-Mediacorp producer ....

Pleading for leniency, he said the University of New York graduate worked in Mediacorp from July to September 2012, and from December 2014 to September last year. She also freelanced with Global Executive Network and now works as a sales and marketing associate."

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest said:

MediaCorp just love Bitches very much... remember that bitch who beat up a taxi driver, she still in MediaCorp and getting her award too !!!!!

41 minutes ago, Guest said:

MediaCorp just love Bitches very much... remember that bitch who beat up a taxi driver, she still in MediaCorp and getting her award too !!!!!

and also that "who am I" bitch.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Yes , mediacorp think itself as Hollywood ......just look at Quan yifung , a horrible public figure yet can't keep her her away from our sight ! In HK ,such as TVB or in the industry  , she will already becomes a nobody ! 

Should be naturalised citizen.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest said:

When i saw  the word "spitting" in the title.... i was 99% sure the convict is a tiong. Contaminating our society.

Same here, I was 100% sure the convicted bitch must be a PRC.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

20140925_ln_yangyin-04.jpg?itok=gDhnyymZ

SINGAPORE — Former tour guide Yang Yin, who has been embroiled in a long-standing tussle over an elderly widow’s assets, pleaded guilty to a slew of criminal charges on Tuesday (May 31), including those for falsifying receipts amounting to $186,900 of his music and dance school to gain permanent residency here.

He was convicted on 120 charges by Deputy Presiding Judge of the State Courts Jennifer Marie. The remaining 227 charges will be taken into consideration for sentencing on July 11.

The sentencing was adjourned till after the outcome of a second trial is known. In the next trial, Yang faces two counts of criminal breach of trust for allegedly misappropriating S$1.1million from 89-year-old Singaporean widow Madam Chung Khin Chun.

The 42-year-old Chinese national has spent the last 19 months in remand since October 2014, after his bail was revoked.

Yang’s first trial — dealing with the 347 counts of falsification, immigration and cheating-related offences, as well as other charges under the Companies Act — began on Monday. But the case was adjourned after he indicated his intention to plead guilty, as defence counsel Wee Pan Lee took issue with one sentence in the statement of facts prepared by the prosecution.

If convicted of criminal breach of trust, Yang can be jailed up to seven years or fined or both. He can also be fined up to S$4,000 or jailed up to 12 months or both for his immigration offences, as well as jailed up to 10 years or fined or both for the falsification of accounts charges.

Yang also faces a civil suit launched by Mdm’s Chung niece, Mdm Hedy Mok, who is seeking damages from him over alleged abuse of his powers as her aunt’s guardian under the Lasting Power of Attorney scheme. Trial dates for this suit have not been fixed.

Yang met Mdm Chung in China in 2008, and later moved to her bungalow here in 2009. He had gained control of her assets, estimated to be worth about S$40 million, before his powers were stripped by the court in 2014.

Donno to laugh or cry.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

His wife Weng Yandan escaped back to Zhejiang province in China with millions....

so rich now can get man to fuck her CB shiok shiok, but poor man need to give him maximum jail sentence to make sure other idiots think twice before they want to come here and cheat, remember that poor old cleaner who was cheated her live saving of over $400k also by a group of syndicate from china....at the same time, also hope we ourselves can be vigilant and not fall into this kind of trap, is not easy when u r old and lonely and suddenly someone treated u so good but also need to be suspicious then...

中国骗子吃屎吧, 你妈生你出来是最大的错误

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, gc0805 said:

how about the ica officers who granted him pr without exercising due diligence?

surely, they must be held accountable for their mistakes too?

You mean that amk grc mp who behest his application. She should be jailed together with him.

Guest Not Fatty

God damned ICA should be held responsible for granting PR blindly without any verification. And yes, this Intan should also be jailed too.

Guest GONE

Ex-SMRT staff 'stole $20,000 and fled country'

CHRISTOPHER TAN

A FORMER SMRT station manager has allegedly pilfered $20,000 in cash from Tanah Merah station, and is being investigated by the police.

The man is said to be on the run and has left in the country.

A police spokesman confirmed that the rail operator had lodged a report on June 1. He added that investigations were underway.

The Straits Times understands the missing money - largely from commuters wanting to top up their travel cards at the station office - had been siphoned over a period of several months.

The case came to light apparently through an internal audit.

Sources said he had worked with SMRT for only two years.

When contacted, SMRT spokesman Patrick Nathan said the company referred the case to the police and said he could not comment further, citing ongoing police investigations.

Each day, more than three million trips are made by close to one million people on Singapore's rail network.

Observers estimate that even if 3 per cent of the one million topped up their travel card by just $10 through the station office instead of the automated machines, the network would collect $300,000 in cash each day.

And if the cash were to be evenly distributed, each station would be handling at least $3,000 a day, or $21,000 a week.

But according to insiders, busier stations could be handling much more than that.

Tanah Merah station, being an interchange where commuters go to and from Changi Airport as well as Pasir Ris, Simei and Tampines, is one such busy station.

The Straits Times understands that by the time the missing money was discovered, the alleged perpetrator had already been away from Singapore for two months.

Sources said it was not the first time that such a case had surfaced.

Depends where is he prom.

Some place go buck with 20k is a big deal.

18 minutes ago, Guest FTC said:

$20,000 and become a fugitive.?  Local or PR? 

Can be porigners too. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

The journalism standards these days don't even double check the sentence: The man is said to be on the run and has left ( in ) the country.

Has the man left or in the country? :D

Only $20,000 it's small amount to be a fugitive and hardly be able to live comfortably in other country he fled to.

Guest Ener
34 minutes ago, fab said:

Depends where is he prom.

Some place go buck with 20k is a big deal.

Can be porigners too. 

Hahaha nice one bro! 

55 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

No daily closing or handover/takeover?

Sir he is the station manager. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

and this wasn't the first time something like this happened at SMRT, and the name doesn't look like a Singaporean Malay name there...http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/smrt-station-manager-jailed-for-criminal-breach-of-trust-of-13900

SMRT station manager jailed for criminal breach of trust of $13,900

Published
Oct 8, 2015, 3:44 pm SGT
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - An SMRT station manager who misappropriated about $14,000 was jailed for five months on Thursday (Oct 8).

Abdurachman Alwi Masjhoer, 38, was attached to Newton MRT station when he committed the offence between Feb 12 and 14 this year. He pleaded guilty and is no longer with the company.

A district court heard that his duties included collecting cash from the general ticketing machine and the passenger service centre

He would remove the boxes containing notes and coins from the general ticketing machine and replace them with empty ones.

He would then push the boxes containing money into the store at the station.

He would be present when officers from Brink's Singapore, who serve as security couriers, arrive to collect the money and place them into special bags and seal them.

As for the collections from the passenger service centre, he would tally the amount with the operator on duty before putting the cash into the special bags and seal them. These bags would be be slotted into a safe at the store.

Between Feb 12 and 14, Abdurachman abused his position and involvement in handling cash to misappropriate money for his own use.

When the Brinks officers came to collect the money bags, he told them to leave certain bags behind as he needed to make some changes to the cash declaration form.

Instead, he took the bags of money home and misappropriated sums ranging from $2,659 and $3,903 on three consecutive days. He claimed to have used the money to repay debts owed to unlicensed moneylenders.

He has made partial restitution of $1,096.

The maximum penalty for the offence is 15 years' jail and a fine.

• 1 month later...
Guest Madness

Any man who sees his wife nearly naked on their marital bed with another man would react to a certain degree.

This was the mitigation that army regular Shawnald Lee Hong Heng's lawyer put forth in court yesterday.

In July last year, Lee, 25, returned home to find a man on his bed, next to his wife, who was lying shirtless in bed.

He then punched the man in the face several times because he thought the man was trying to take advantage of her.

Lee was sentenced yesterday in court to five weeks' jail after pleading guilty to voluntarily causing hurt to Mr Donovan Quek Hon Yong, 25.

The incident happened on July 10 at 1.30am at Lee's flat in Yishun.

Investigations revealed that around 1am, Lee's wife, Ms Tricia Wong Kai Yan, 23, had been out drinking with friends at a pub.

She was drunk and her friend, Mr Quek, took her home in a taxi. Lee arrived home at around 1.30am.

WAIT

His friend, Mr Tan Jing Sheng, 25, waited for him at the void deck of the block while Lee went upstairs.

They had planned to go drinking if Ms Wong was asleep.

The court heard that when Lee entered his bedroom, he saw Mr Quek sitting on their bed, next to his "nearly naked wife" who was lying down and looking drowsy.

He presumed that Mr Quek was trying to take advantage of his wife and punched him several times.

Mr Quek did not retaliate.

Lee stopped only when his wife intervened. It was not stated in court if Lee knew Mr Quek.

Lee then went downstairs and returned to the flat with his friend to get an explanation from his wife.

When Lee saw that Mr Quek was still in his home, he tried to hit him again but Mr Tan restrained him.

Lee's wife then explained that it was a misunderstanding.

Shortly after, Mr Quek made a police report and was taken in an ambulance to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, where he was treated for his injuries.

In Lee's mitigation, his lawyer, Mr T. M. Sinnadurai, called for a probationary sentence.

He said this was Lee's first brush with the law, and he had a two-year-old daughter and an elderly mother to care for.

Lee's wife has been in a drug rehabilitation centre since February this year for consuming drugs.

Mr Sinnadurai said: "When any man sees his wife on the bed with a man, to a certain degree, he will react... the emotional disturbance of seeing his wife almost naked on the bed, he just lost it."

However, District Judge Lee Poh Choo said Lee went overboard.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Jason Chua said the prosecution could not confirm what Ms Wong was wearing that day.

He said Lee told his lawyer that he had seen his wife shirtless and in her panties when he walked into the bedroom.

But in the statement Lee gave the police, he only said his wife was shirtless, and her legs were covered by a blanket, said the DPP.

Mr Chua also acknowledged that while the incident was a "unique situation", probation was inappropriate.

He asked for a sentence of six to 10 weeks' jail.

For his offence, Lee could have been jailed for up to two years and fined $5,000.

JUDGE: LEE WENT OVERBOARD

District Judge Lee Poh Choo said that while she understood why Shawnald Lee Hong Heng had reacted emotionally to the scene before him, Lee had gone overboard when he severely injured the victim, whom he found sitting on his marital bed with his near-naked wife.

Judge Lee said: "Does that warrant punching the victim several times? Even after his wife intervened, he continued trying to hurt the victim."

Medical reports said Mr Donovan Quek Hon Yong suffered injuries including a black eye, fractures in the eye socket area and loose and chipped teeth.

He was given four days of medical leave and underwent surgery to repair the fractures later that month.

Earlier this year, Mr Quek also had dental implants to replace some teeth.

Judge Lee also took issue with what she perceived to be Lee's lack of remorse due to the absence of an apology or compensation to the victim.

In response, Lee's lawyer, Mr T. M. Sinnadurai, said his client had expressed regret for his actions in the mitigation and also understood the seriousness of the injury he inflicted.

But the judge said: "Words are easy to say. Has he offered compensation, especially since the victim incurred medical expenses?"

Mr Sinnadurai then revealed that Lee had earlier offered $4,000 as compensation for the victim's medical expenses.

But DPP Chua said that while Lee had been willing to make compensation to Mr Quek, no amount was stated, and there was no follow-up after.

The judge then chided Mr Sinnadurai for not knowing whether or not the compensation had been accepted.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/jailed-beating-man-bed-nearly-naked-wife#sthash.DZuk1sos.dpuf

Guest Madness

SINGAPORE - When army regular Shawnald Lee Hong Heng returned home to find a man in his bedroom looking like he was trying to take advantage of his wife, he punched him in the face several times.

The victim, Mr Donovan Quek Hon Yong, had fractures in the eye socket area as well as loose and chipped teeth.

On Tuesday (July 26), Lee, 25, a military expert in the SAF, was jailed for five weeks for hurting Mr Quek, 25, at his Yishun flat on July 10 in 2015. He pleaded guilty.

Investigations showed that Mr Quek and Lee's wife, Ms Wong Kai Yan, 23, had been out drinking with friends in a pub at about 1am that day.

As Ms Wong was drunk, Mr Quek helped to send her home in a taxi.

Shortly later, Lee returned home, accompanied by his friend, Mr Tan Jing Sheng, 25, who waited at the void deck as they intended to go out drinking if Ms Wong was already asleep.

When Lee saw his wife lying on the bed looking drowsy and Mr Quek sitting on the same side of the bed, he presumed Mr Quek was trying to take advantage of her and punched the victim in his face several times.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Jason Chua said Lee stopped only when his wife intervened.

Lee later went downstairs. He and Mr Tan went to the flat to get Mr Quek to explain.

But when Lee saw the victim still at his home, he tried to hit Mr Quek but was restrained by Mr Tan. Lee's wife told him it was a misunderstanding.

Mr Quek left shortly and took a taxi to Yishun North Neighbourhood Police Centre to lodge a police report. He was taken to hospital for medical examination.

Earlier this year, Mr Quek had dental implants to replace the upper teeth.

Lee's lawyer T.M. Sinnadurai had asked the court to consider probation. He said his client found his wife in her underwear, and became emotionally disturbed and lost his self-control. He said Lee is taking care of their young daughter as his wife is now in a drug rehabilitation centre.

DPP Chua said Lee only told the police in his statement that his wife was not wearing a shirt as she had vomited and taken it off. He said the prosecution could not confirm whether she was in her bra and panties as her legs were covered with a blanket.

He said probation was inappropriate and asked for a sentence of six to 10 weeks' jail.

Lee could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000 for causing hurt.

Correction note: An earlier version of this article stated that Shawnald Lee Hong Heng is a sergeant. The Defence Ministry has clarified that he is a military expert in the Singapore Armed Forces.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/husband-jailed-five-weeks-for-punching-a-man-who-looked-to-be-taking

Guest Grevious hurt

The injury was quite serious. He wouldn't be jailed if there wasn't fractured bone and broken teeth? Can some lawyers confirm this?

Hubby so impetuous.

Wife so havoc.

Friend so insensitive.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Neh Neh
35 minutes ago, fab said:

Hubby so impetuous.

Wife so havoc.

Friend so insensitive.

在夜深人静里,狼男人妻共处一室。人妻昏睡狼男做床陪伴。还有什么可说?

Guest Pitiful
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

If I were the husband, I would have punched the wife instead. Fucking slut!!

A drug abuser somemore! 

I pity her children... and her hubby.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Gas said:

I would like to ask the judge, what will he do if he see his wife on bed with other man.

The judge happens to be a lady. =)

I think hubby is being sentenced to jail because of the serious injuries 

inflicted. According to the article, causing hurt can be jailed for up to 2 yrs, so 5 weeks is considered light I think.

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.