Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

降妖除魔、人人有责!嘛哩麻利轰!

老鸡精,教你不能再垂涎童小,贪慕巫奴下胯,速速滚回野鸡寮!   去 吧 !

言之有理,

Of course.  :whistle:

"Constantly"?  Wrong.  The newspapers report crimes committed by any nationality here, including ours.  It is you who CONSTANTLY exaggerate & distort facts to suit your hate agenda.

Beware of karma for your CONSTANT name-calling hor.  Or mee tor for.

How many crimes have been reported to be committed by Malaysians, Vietnamese, Americans, Brits, Australians, Japanese, Koreans here? Now, compare that to the PRCs.

Beware of karma of your own treachery too. 

Beware of karma for your CONSTANT name-calling hor.  Or mee tor for.

Or mee tor for?

侮辱佛门教义、全无虔心诚意、咒人得咳他妈 、天打雷劈、奈何吾等救你不了,你还是循听相劝,滚回野鸡寮寨,还可留得烤鸡全尸一只,无需加料,功德无量。 去。

So does that makes it enough for you to condemn a whole community?  I've asked you several times this question but you still fail to answer me.  Do most of the Ah Tiongs here refuse to pay taxi fares or kick taxi drivers?  Does the average PRC shop assistant or waiter curse at you or pick up a quarrel?  Do the PRC working as nurses or teachers here cut queues & disobey traffic rules?  In other words, there are so many good apples working decent jobs & behaving well here but still they are not up to your satisfaction.  You prefer to focus on the bad apples.  Something must be wrong with your mental health.

Did any other nationalities shop assistant or waiter curse at anyone or pick up a quarrel?  Did any other nationalities working as nurses or teachers here cut queues & disobey traffic rules?  Other nationalities have so many more good apples working decent jobs & behaving well here and they are all up to my satisfaction.  I don't need to focus on the PRC bad apples. They highlighted themselves.  Something must be wrong with your mental health to fail to see it. 

The recommendation to decrease trolling is to decrease the gratification that the troll gets. That is, he enjoys stirring up the hornets’ nest. The more sound and fury he generates, the more he enjoys it. Therefore, the best way to limit trolling is to totally ignore the troll. Let him know that he’s not worth replying to, that the readers know him to be trolling and trying to provoke a response.

The less feedback the troll gets, the less likely he is to post to that particular site. After all, why post to Site X, where the troll gets no replies even to the most outrageous comments, when he can post to Site Y and enjoy everyone fighting back?

The lesson here? Please don’t feed the trolls.

淫水是用製作而成,已經不能下蛋的老母雞肉質又硬又澀,準備要淘汰,但是透過奻化肉質的烹調技術,老肉發春,但也只能在夜市場偷偷出

無奈老雞厌弃野雞厝寮,荒水汹涌泛滥、殃及百姓危安,已莫能保它烤雞全屍,唯以五馬分雞儆傚。

去。

Guest Nightingale

谁比我Nightingale下贱?

谁比我Nightingale无耻?

谁比我Nightingale愚蠢 ?

谁比我Nightingale老丑?

谁比我Nightingale讨厌?

谁比我Nightingale矫情?

谁比我NightingaleHiaoChee?

谁?          

谁比我Nightingale下贱?

谁比我Nightingale无耻?

谁比我Nightingale愚蠢 ?

谁比我Nightingale老丑?

谁比我Nightingale讨厌?

谁比我Nightingale矫情?

谁比我NightingaleHiaoChee?

谁?          

Dame Cheng.

In theory, you are correct.  But in practice, no.  We have tried that many times before.  But the troll keeps on repeating his rubbish every now & then, such that there will be impressionable ignoramuses to be misled by him into feeding new negative posts.  If such trolling posts go unchallenged, then it would appear to any website viewer that the members accept their mischievous acts.  Now if there are enough sane readers to do their part to chide him, he will restrain himself.  e.g. in a previous post, a young chap cried that our country's living standard is as pathetic as North Korea's,  He received dozens of brickbats such that in the end, he had to keep quiet to do some soul searching.  But such a case is rare because of the bystander effect.  You may possibly disagree with me on this.

I have to agree with what you said as for the example you had stated it work becoz there are members and readers(here it is u alone) the topic involve SG anyone patriotic will definitely came iin fighting.  

The troll had mange to islotate u and sperate you from your group leaving you to defend for youself.  It could be the same troll who had came back for revenge isolating one by one before taking you out.

Crazy people will not know they are crazy, Hardcore criminal will not admit their wrong doing.  Troll are both.

The Ang Mos are too nice and yet too KPO........these people want to shame themselves and their country, just let them. It is of no loss if they fight to their deaths. GOOD SHOW

Yah, should have just let them be. Their own kind will deal with the two shameful fighters.

谁比我Nightingale下贱?

谁比我Nightingale无耻?

谁比我Nightingale愚蠢 ?

谁比我Nightingale老丑?

谁比我Nightingale讨厌?

谁比我Nightingale矫情?

谁比我NightingaleHiaoChee?

谁?          

Hahaha, I love this!!!

You are right.  ISIS are crazy assholes who will never admit they are wrong, just like Guest.

But then Buddha said, "If I don't go to hell, who would?"  I would rather they keep trolling me rather than trolling on any righteous gentleman who finds the kitchen heat too hot for him to stay.

If so then I wish you good luck.  And a last word the troll derive pleasure just by your reply alone not with the content or fact that your come up with.

The longer your reply the more fault it will find.  It is not interest the truth, fact or reason the just want your reply what ever it is.  I would say they are beyond help, I only hope they will realise that before it is too late.

Good Luck and all the best.

Yes, I am too fully aware that trolls...

I can see bringing up the word 'Troll' got you doped up and boosted your arrogance thinking it will put people down flattened below the ground. It's just a five-letter word for your own pity consolation. You think it will burn anyone's finger a bit? What a waster.  <_<

If we stop, is because of getting tired of the pointless hostile exchange and the total waste of time. I would say all these is just for your own enjoyment and useless satisfaction so that at least you have ONE only thing to convince yourself of getting out of that caved, soaked, stenchy and sunken pad. You think you're the messiah or prophet summoned over for salvation? Ya... we are more than happy to nail you onto the cross.

I think we need to merge this with the other PRC-related threads, or the flaming room.

Agree 200%!  This thread has already outlived its usefulness.

Actually is for other visitors to enjoy peace for a moment as you like to hop on every little chance to engage in such argument whenever possible, as we can see it, regardless of whether is it appreciated or not. I can tell you really got off from doing so with your pathetic, meaningless and empty so called 'life'. Tsk tsk.

Move and merge it with the thread in flaming room allows you to find your way easily to continue your vixenish legacy there which you are so damn proud of maintaining the heat over there since you practically have nothing to look forward to at this final and desolate stage of your journey.

Say whatever you wish, recite and chant whatever religious scriptures you want, you are equally guilty and will not be spared, whether by god, Buddha, deities, Yama or men, whatever creams your twinkie.

Like what I've said, I'm tired and unlike you who got excitement out of this. There're more meaningful things to do other fuel your needles. And since you like to win, OK lor. Last words?

A5eQWZX.jpg

funny-memes-youre-a-whore.jpg

Move and merge it with the thread in flaming room allows you to find your way easily to continue your vixenish legacy there which you are so damn proud of maintaining the heat over there since you practically have nothing to look forward to at this final and desolate stage of your journey.

Exactly, what can 60 years old hag do?

Botox? More Botox? Anus reconstruction?

And since you like to win, OK lor. Last words?

Nah, that's another thing she ain't gonna get.

Guest Florida

All thieves & robbers shouldn't think that only they themselves can steal & rob.  They, too, can become victims of other thieves & robbers.  So trolls can expect to face others to troll them back.  This is called karma, retribution & self-inflicting repercussions.

Karma will befall you for masturbating while fantasising about your students.

Guest Florida

Oh aren't you jealous I can do that & you can't?  Well, be thankful that I do not fantasise about you.  LOL.

LOL, you are indeed nothing but a Night__whore whose penchant for detracting from your paedophilic and treacherous tendencies with ad hominem attacks are famous.

So you see, you are God because you said only God can judge.

Finally, you realized who you talking to! But don't worry, I already informed Lucifer to have your ah neh uncle get his brown brown limpy ready for your stinky old dry chicken thigh in inferno.

Please refer to the words of Karl Marx I have stated previously.

That's the point, dumb ass.

Yes, I am too fully aware that trolls do not seek truth or reason & derive pleasure from their opponents' responses.  The moderator has already warned me about it & even he himself got relentlessly trolled (not just because of me but some other issues).  Trolls are pathetically lonely souls with nothing better to do to while their time away.  So when I keep silent, the super troll will impatiently ask, "Where does that Nightwhore go?"  Oh, she kind of misses me!  LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So you admit you are Nightwhore.

LOL

Nightingale, on 25 Nov 2015 - 11:20 PM, said:snapback.png

Yes, I am too fully aware that trolls do not seek truth or reason & derive pleasure from their opponents' responses.  The moderator has already warned me about it & even he himself got relentlessly trolled (not just because of me but some other issues).  Trolls are pathetically lonely souls with nothing better to do to while their time away.  So when I keep silent, the super troll will impatiently ask, "Where does that Nightwhore go?"  Oh, she kind of misses me!  LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So you admit you are Nightwhore.

LOL

I can't believe you all still read her post, but... HAHAHAHAHA  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is damm funny sia. Guest kena troll by nightingale. Waahaahaa!!!!!

So, Nightingwhore is a bloody troll! :blink:

Nightingwhore trolled AntiGuest, AntiGuest in turn fucked Nightingwhore. Wahahahahaha... too damn funny!

Another dumb ass.

Balek kampong and learn few more years lah.

This is damm funny sia. Guest kena troll by nightingale. Waahaahaa!!!!!

As long as you didn't sign in as a member, you are also a guest leh.... Wah piang eh, don't try so hard to prove your stupidity, can?

• 2 months later...

SINGAPORE: A 35-year-old primary school teacher pleaded guilty on Monday (Feb 15) to the sexual assault of a then-12-year-old girl he met online.

Du Tao, a Mandarin teacher, met the girl online in 2014 through Mei Pai, a photo editing app.

The girl, who cannot be named to protect her identity, posted her picture on Mei Pai, along with her WeChat ID. Du contacted the girl, and the two started chatting.

The court heard the girl sent Du photographs of herself in her primary school uniform and called him “Daddy” due to the pair’s 20-year age gap. Du called the girl “nu er”, meaning “daughter” in Mandarin.

The court heard that Du was “explicit in his lewd desire to engage in sexual acts” with the girl, sending her several sexually suggestive messages via WeChat.

The girl invited Du to her house on Mar 8, 2014, having had a gathering with her friends called off at the last minute. Du arrived at the girl’s house at around noon, and the pair engaged in sexual acts.

But they were interrupted shortly after by a knock at the door, which turned out to be the police.

TEACHER'S OCCUPATION NOT AGGRAVATING FACTOR: JUDGE

In court on Monday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Selene Yap called for a jail term of at least 21 months for Du, citing the “exploitative nature of (the pair’s) relationship”. The large age gap “reveals a lot about Du’s intentions”, the DPP said.

As a primary school teacher, Du would have been “well-acquainted” with the “emotional vulnerabilities” of children around the girl's age, leading to an “enhanced ability to exploit the victim”, DPP Yap alleged.

Du’s actions had also morally corrupted the girl, DPP Yap told the court, citing WeChat exchanges between the pair that revealed Du had tried to teach the girl how to perform sexual acts such as oral sex.

Du’s lawyer Jenny Lai said her client is “deeply remorseful” and has been “punished enough”. She argued that Du has lost his job and the chance to watch his newborn son grow.

The defence added that Du had “lost control” and acted on the spur of the moment. Ms Lai noted that there was no coercion on Du’s part, and pointed to the fact that the girl had asked Du for money, as well as initiated the visit to her home.

Ms Lai also stated that Du “just happened to be a teacher” and did not use his position to exploit the girl, who was not his student.

DPP Yap said it was “fortuitous” that the girl did not suffer further as the police, acting on a tip-off, had interrupted the pair with a visit to the girl’s home.

In sentencing Du to 21 months’ jail, District Judge Eddy Tham said the young age of the girl would cause “greater emotional and psychological harm” and “greater anguish suffered by her parents”.

In contrast, Du is a grown adult who, despite knowing the girl’s age, “actively preyed on her” and was a strong influence on her, the judge said, pointing to the pet names the pair used – “daddy” and “nu er”.

Judge Tham agreed with the prosecution’s point that Du had morally corrupted the girl, pointing to “lewd and explicit sexual words and innuendo” Du used in conversations with the girl.

But the judge said the fact that Du is a teacher does not aggravate his offences, as he did not sexually assault the girl under his authority as a teacher or in the course of his work.

Du could have been jailed up to 10 years and fined for having sex with a minor. As for a second charge under the Children and Young Person’s Act for committing an indecent act with the girl, Du could have faced up to five years’ jail and be fined up to S$10,000.

- CNA/mz

Sigh, we should bring back the tradition of courtesans. So many civil servants especially teachers getting involved in sex scandals. So much money but so little sex. 

In in the olden days, courtesans were sanctioned by the government to cater for the nobles. Not all were prostitutes, but they provided high quality service such as entertainment, companionship, etc.

Edited by bodybuildMLY

12 minutes ago, hannibalism said:

but it's also about the thrill, no? the hunt, if you will.

Yes, the thrill of hunting and grooming a 12 year old girl who's old enough to be his daughter.

2 hours ago, bodybuildMLY said:

It is so sickening! Not only with young girls, but female teachers with students, teachers / principals with vendors. Sex is basic according to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

eh, should be love and belonging la. LOL. maybe sex falls into this category. lol.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

2 hours ago, hannibalism said:

it is. sex for favours - one of the oldest stories in the world. as for the courtesan idea, we already have prostitution? or maybe that's not honourable enough...

Yeah, prostitution is low class. Courtesans were in fact civil servants under the Ministry of Music in the government and their names were registered. It was a social structure then.

19 hours ago, Guest said:

But they were interrupted shortly after by a knock at the door, which turned out to be the police.

Hmm... with 377A, not sure if police will come knock at the door when gay couple having sex

• Guest locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Ex-Mediacorp producer gets 2 weeks' jail for slapping cop and spitting at another

Zhao Xiaotian was sentenced to two weeks' jail after admitting to slapping a police officer and spitting at another.Zhao Xiaotian was sentenced to two weeks' jail after admitting to slapping a police officer and spitting at another.ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
Published
Apr 20, 2016, 3:17 pm SGT

SINGAPORE - A former Mediacorp producer abused and used criminal force on police officers who had responded to a complaint by a security guard at Tanjong Beach Club in Sentosa a year ago.

Zhao Xiaotian, 26, was on Wednesday (April 20) sentenced to two weeks' jail after admitting to slapping Sergeant Muhammad Fahmi Osman, 27, at 8.42pm, and spitting twice at Sgt Muhammad Hafiz Kamsari, 30, as they executed their duties outside the club on April 26 last year.

A district court heard that Zhao had gone to the club at about 1pm that day to meet her friends. They remained there through the afternoon and into the evening, and consumed alcohol.

At about 8.30pm, security guard Zainal Abidin Amir Hamzah, 39, heard a commotion at the pool area and found that Zhao had removed her bikini top and was topless in the pool.

He asked her to put her bikini top back on which she did when she came out of the pool.

A short while later, she removed her bikini top again and went back into the pool.

Mr Zainal Abidin saw this and asked for her identity card, but Zhao did not cooperate and started behaving aggressively.

Later, police were called as she remained aggressive.

Sgt Fahmi and Sgt Hafiz arrived and interviewed the people involved.

Zhao was uncooperative and was abusive to the two police officers.

When Sgt Fahmi asked to see her identification, she placed her black bikini top on Sgt Fahmi's shoulder, close to his face.

Warned about her conduct, Zhao slapped Sgt Fahmi on the left side of his face.

She put up a violent struggle and resisted arrest, but was eventually restrained.

When the two officers tried to place her into the backseat of the police car, she continued resisting and shouted at them, hurling vulgarities.

While Sgt Hafiz was trying to restrain her in the backseat of the car, she spat at him twice.

When a female sergeant arrived to provide back-up, Zhao remained hostile and used abusive language towards these officers.

Her blood-alcohol level was found to be 121mg/100ml.

Her lawyer Nakoorsha A.K. said Zhao, who was drunk at the time, was genuinely remorseful and deeply regretted the offence. What she did was out of character, he said.

Pleading for leniency, he said the University of New York graduate worked in Mediacorp from July to September 2012, and from December 2014 to September last year. She also freelanced with Global Executive Network and now works as a sales and marketing associate.

Zhao, who had six other charges taken into consideration, is appealing. Bail of $10,000 was allowed.

She could have been jailed for up to four years and fined on each charge.

She is a China new migrant. 

She was born in China and her parents were China nationals too. 

Her dad is a businessman and her mother is a private tutor. 

She won't be jailed. 

Because of diplomatic relationships between sg and China. 

Guest Gay Boy

Look at her face. The typical China bitch who know no repentence even after being released. She think her breast very big and wanted to show off. She was very very horny, and tried to tempt the police officers but got rejected and than turned violent towards the officer. This type of china image is well-known throughout the world. The pee on historical monuments in Egypt,  created a scene on airplane, threaten other tourists who did yield not to their requests, destroy the sakura blossoms in Japan, talk loudly, fight with people in their host country, sped their expensive car into taxi  and killed innocent people,  cry-father-cry-mother in Hawker Center,  steal trolleys from supermarts......China is a total disgrace to the world of chinese people.

I am surprised her jail sentence is so short. She ought to be send home, and never to return.  I hope Media Corp sack her and MOM cancel her work permit.   Her idiotic facial expression makes me feel like wanting to punch her.

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.