Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest Guest

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/jail-man-who-tried-blackmail-friends-boss-secretly-filmed-sex-videos-s50000

Jail for man who tried to blackmail friend’s boss with secretly filmed sex videos for S$50,000

By LOUISA TANG

Follow us on Instagram and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.
Tan Yong Jian’s friend had set up a CCTV camera in his boss’ house
The camera captured the victim having sex with another man multiple times
The pair then teamed up with another friend to extort S$50,000 from the victim using the videos
They failed but after being charged, Tan tried to blackmail the victim again 

SINGAPORE — After discovering his friend had secretly filmed his married boss having sex with another man several times, Tan Yong Jian hatched a plan to blackmail the boss for S$50,000.

After plotting with two friends, including the one who had recorded the videos, Tan sent several threatening text messages to the victim, but his plans were scuppered when the authorities were informed.

After Tan was charged, he tried to extort money from his friend’s boss again but failed.

On Tuesday (July 27), the 24-year-old Singaporean was jailed for three years and 10 months after pleading guilty to criminal intimidation by anonymous communication and drug-related offences.

Deputy Presiding Judge Jennifer S Marie took into consideration two other similar charges in sentencing him.

Arrest warrant issued for HIV-positive man charged with having sex with 14-year-old girl
The victim, only identified in court documents as a 53-year-old businessman, cannot be named due to a court order to protect his identity.

Tan’s accomplices have been charged and their cases are pending.

CREATED TELEGRAM GROUP CALLED ‘HEIST’

The court heard that one of the conspirators — the victim’s subordinate, identified as B2 — had secretly installed a closed-circuit television camera on top of a bookshelf in the victim’s house sometime in late 2019.

B2 would get a notification on a mobile application if someone was in the room and triggered the camera to start filming. He could then view what was going in in real time and record the acts through the app.

He left the camera there for about three weeks and recorded the victim engaging in sexual activity with another man in the room at least five times. He saved the videos on his mobile phone.

On March 9 last year, Tan, B2 and their friend, a 23-year-old named Daryn Ho Yong Jian, were at Ho’s house when they began talking about the victim.

They decided to extort the boss when B2 showed the others the videos he had taken.

The trio initially could not decide on how much money to demand from him but agreed that B2 would receive half of the sum for taking the videos while Tan and Ho would get 25 per cent each.

B2 then sent the videos and the victim’s contact number to Tan and Ho. B2 and Ho later deleted the videos to avoid detection but Tan did not.

The trio then got an unregistered SIM card to use to contact the victim, and set up a group chat called “Heist” on the messaging platform Telegram to discuss their plans.

‘I HAVE SOME VIDEOS AND PICTURES’

Later that day, Tan used the unregistered SIM card on his phone and sent the victim three of the videos.

He wrote: “Hi (victim’s name), I have some videos and pictures at my disposal that I think will be of interest to you.” 

When the victim did not respond, Tan sent him another message two hours later and threatened to share the videos.

In the meantime, the victim suspected that one of his personal assistants who had access to his home had recorded the videos and filed a police report the next day.

He continued ignoring Tan’s messages, so the trio decided to demand S$60,000 from him on March 12 last year.

He replied shortly after, saying what they were doing “is so wrong, whoever you are” but that he was prepared to work with them. 

He added that S$60,000 was too much because his businesses were bleeding due to the pandemic, but that he could hand over S$50,000 if given some time.

The three of them decided to accept this offer. Tan then gave the victim his word that he would not circulate the videos if the victim handed over the cash the next day.

The police arrested Tan, Ho and B2 on March 13 last year.

Tan was released on bail but tried to extort the victim again through another man named Edwyn Mahadevan, aged 28.

Tan gave the man the victim’s contact number and instructions on how to extort him. The victim then reported the matter to the police.

Tan was arrested again at his home several months later, on Sept 28 last year, and admitted to having smoked methamphetamine in his bedroom. He also admitted to buying 5g of the controlled drug from a friend for S$100.

For criminal intimidation by anonymous communication, he could have been jailed for up to two years.

Guest The robo

Singapore has laws against blackmailing and profiting from blackmailing. 

If u ask me , I think this is what they mean when they say  will not actively prosecute and go after MSM using section  S377A .

Firstly , it occured in Businessman 's private home , 

All F Buddies were over 21 years old adults who participated willingly without coercion.

Secondly, the police would have had the video foe usevas blackmail, it shows  the two love birds  in  active action, the evidence is solid , yet  they will pursue it from the angle of blackmail, as rhe blackmail is the more serious issue , the orher one , the MSM , is more like a personal indiscretion . 

And notice, that businessman and partners are not identified, they also doing their utmost to help preserve the marriage also, not exposed, don't lose face for husband and wife , marriage may also be continued. 

It is ultimately a case of bad judgement and personal indiscretion of the married business man.

I think Sg gomen is very pragmatic and very smart, 

Unlike Taiwan, when cases like this occur, it gets dragged into the court system and clogs up case loads and waste the court's time. 

Bravo sg.

Guest Guest

Sometimes, the news reports do not reveal the names of the offenders (due to gag order).

Is it fair to "deduce" the race of the offender based on the names of the appointed defend lawyer or even district judge mentioned?

🤔

Guest the robo
40 minutes ago, Guest Gay not illegal meh said:

I'm actually surprised that the boss is not jailed cause homosexual anal penetration is illegal 

can someone provide any article which report that there was chrisantemum poking. 

i thought the word used was non specific, just plain description without mentioning the piping and plumbing .

S377A no need to show connecting plumbing, 

the wording is very general.

Guest True fiction
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

At least 5 times in 3 weeks.

Lol.

Horny men 

If not for the blackmail that went wrong, nobody would know. It's just another horny story that if written, would be taken with a big grain of salt.

Plenty of such going on that's nobody else's business except those involved.

10 hours ago, Guest the robo said:

can someone provide any article which report that there was chrisantemum poking. 

i thought the word used was non specific, just plain description without mentioning the piping and plumbing .

S377A no need to show connecting plumbing, 

the wording is very general.

Of course, most gay sex involves chrysanthemum poking.

The fact that they decided to blackmail the businessman must be because he was penetrated, more than thinking about S377A since that's supposed to be unenforced. That seems a sure blackmail chance that's too easy.

Guest Guest

Just find it weird that the boss can allow someone to enter his home freely, end up being planted a spycam in his bedroom.

And he didn’t even realise that the spycam was there? If he wasn’t blackmailed, the spycam gonna be there forever!

And just curious the spycam wont go out of batt? can keep recording for up to 3 weeks.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

At least 5 times in 3 weeks.

Lol.

Horny men 

Not bad for a 53yo right?! This is why older (!!!) men can be hot as well! Wish we knew who was the lucky guy.

Jokes aside - bravo to this man for having the courage to make a police report. It is good to know his suspicions was taken seriously and he was not penalised. 

1 hour ago, TopChinese said:

Not bad for a 53yo right?! This is why older (!!!) men can be hot as well! Wish we knew who was the lucky guy.

Jokes aside - bravo to this man for having the courage to make a police report. It is good to know his suspicions was taken seriously and he was not penalised. 

Healthy lifestyle and eating loh. Simple as that. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Yea good that the victim knows how to stand up for himself. If not these kind of extortion threats will be never ending. 

At his age, he probably dun really care too. No big deal letting others know he is sleeping with men :P

SINGAPORE — Two men claimed trial on Monday (2 August) to molesting a male Grab driver who was sending them home after a night of drinking.

Goh Suet Hong, 39, and Neo Wei Meng, 40, who are friends, each face one charge of molesting the 32-year-old male Grab driver on 12 November 2018 between 1.18am and 3.03am, while they were on the way to their respective homes.

Goh, who is a Malaysian and Singapore permanent resident, and works as a hairdresser here, is accused of touching the alleged victim’s thigh, kissing his left cheek and left side of the lip, and rubbing the alleged victim’s groin over his pants while the car was proceeding along the Central Expressway. 

Neo, a Singaporean freelance interior designer, is said to have touched the alleged victim’s nipples under his shirt and rubbed his groin directly with his hand, while the car was travelling along the Central Expressway.

The victim cannot be named due to a court gag order to protect his identity. Both accused men are represented by lawyer Kalaithasan Karuppaya.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/men-accused-molesting-male-grab-driver-home-055016661.html

SINGAPORE — Two men claimed trial on Monday (2 August) to molesting a male Grab driver who was sending them home after a night of drinking.

Goh Suet Hong, 39, and Neo Wei Meng, 40, who are friends, each face one charge of molesting the 32-year-old male Grab driver on 12 November 2018 between 1.18am and 3.03am, while they were on the way to their respective homes.

Goh, who is a Malaysian and Singapore permanent resident, and works as a hairdresser here, is accused of touching the alleged victim’s thigh, kissing his left cheek and left side of the lip, and rubbing the alleged victim’s groin over his pants while the car was proceeding along the Central Expressway. 

Neo, a Singaporean freelance interior designer, is said to have touched the alleged victim’s nipples under his shirt and rubbed his groin directly with his hand, while the car was travelling along the Central Expressway.

The victim cannot be named due to a court gag order to protect his identity. Both accused men are represented by lawyer Kalaithasan Karuppaya.

According to court documents, both men had gone to meet a third friend for drinks at a bar along Neil Road at about 10pm on 11 November 2018.

After a night of drinking, Neo made a Grab booking with two drop-off locations. The first location was his home, while the second was Goh’s residence. The two intended to pay by cash.

On 12 November 2018, the alleged victim, who was assigned by the Grab system for the booking, picked up both men along Neil Road. The two men sat on the rear passenger seats.

After Neo was dropped off, Goh moved to the front passenger seat next to the alleged victim. Upon reaching the second destination, Goh instructed the driver to enter a multi-storey carpark. Goh then alighted and asked the driver to wait for him while he relieved himself. Instead, the alleged victim drove away.

At about 3.03am, the driver then lodged a police report about being molested. He handed over Goh’s belongings, which had been left in his car, to the police. These consist of a bag, an iPhone, Goh’s NRIC, and his Malaysian driving license, among other valuables.

Goh and Neo were arrested on 14 November 2018.

8 hours ago, superflawless said:

I hope this teaches everyone a valuable lesson: It is not only wrong to molest another, but you will be caught very easily and likely convicted.

Do not be a nuisance 

In some countries, would be to have their offending hands, chopped off.

Chop, chop , chop.

Just go to local bathhouse, pay $10 and grab like buffet....its all licensed as social club for str8 curious and bi or gay.

Even public toilets and MacR group...You have to note...its all illegal...you may not be always lucky..its public nusiance and be prepared to be shamed if caught @ MacR  or CBP ...etc

Edited by LoveCum

On 8/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Or the two man are drunk 🤣

Or horny and desperate.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Better change company name from Grab to GAG (aka Get A Grip) to remind passengers to get a grip of themselves... keke

What if they gag the victims mouth with their kkj? 

Grip is a bad idea too. Imagine they grab and grib.

Unless the company consider gag order or shut your gap.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Papaya

I think this is misunderstanding, the passeger might mistaken calling " grab" is allow to grab the driver, the company should change name to avoid such thing happen.

26 minutes ago, fab said:

What if they gag the victims mouth with their kkj? 

Grip is a bad idea too. Imagine they grab and grib.

Unless the company consider gag order or shut your gap.

Gays will again choose to misinterpret -

"gag order" is to gag driver's mouth with kkj as ordered.

"shut your gap" is to clamp your mouth shut on driver's kkj.

Hiaz...also jiat lat leh

Edited by yuquidam

Guest 滥 贱  冰   冰

20 hours ago, Guest Papaya said:

I think this is misunderstanding, the passeger might mistaken calling " grab" is allow to grab the driver, the company should change name to avoid such thing happen.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:57 AM, Guest Insider News said:

To protect their drivers, Grab is deciding to change name to either noGrab or dunGrab. 

Haiyo, using your logics, 

Cant imagine the sad fate of driver,  had the company named their company , 

R I D E.

22 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Gays will again choose to misinterpret -

"gag order" is to gag driver's mouth with kkj as ordered.

"shut your gap" is to clamp your mouth shut on driver's kkj.

Hiaz...also jiat lat leh

Yes, many gays will choose to misinterprete especially to their advantage. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Goh Suet Hong (right) and Neo Wei Meng allegedly molested the driver sometime between 1.18am and 3.03am on Nov 12, 2018.

Trial begins for two men accused of molesting male Grab driver

• Published Aug 2, 2021, 7:56 pm SGT The Straits Times

SINGAPORE - Two men accused of molesting a male Grab driver during their ride home are contesting their charges.

Goh Suet Hong and Neo Wei Meng appeared in court on Monday (Aug 2) at the start of their trial, each facing one count of outrage of modesty. They are represented by lawyer Kalaithasan Karuppaya.

Both men allegedly molested the 32-year-old driver in the vehicle sometime between 1.18am and 3.03am on Nov 12, 2018. The alleged victim cannot be named due to a gag order, to protect his identity.

Goh, 39, is said to have kissed the driver and touched his thigh and genitals over his pants.

Neo, 40, allegedly molested him underneath his clothes and touched his genitals directly.

Neo made the Grab booking, with arrangements for him to be dropped off at his residence first.

The driver picked up the duo and the alleged offences took place during the journey. Court documents did not specifically state how long the entire journey took.

What is stunning is the timing of the trip.

Would you need nearly 2 hours to drive back to any home within Singapore. Even with 2 different locations...

Something doesn't add up to me. If you drive from Tanjong Pagar (Tantric)  to Sengkang and then to Boon Lay nobody would need that time during night time)

Was it molest or did the Grab driver just "regret" later...

4 hours ago, Guest Dan said:

i wonder why the driver did not resist if he is not consenting. He even waited for one of the guys to take a pee break before returning to the car.

Exactly. The grab driver is not a female or a child. Why he complied to all n report then? Sounds fishy.

SINGAPORE - Two men accused of molesting a male Grab driver during their ride home are contesting their charges.

Goh Suet Hong and Neo Wei Meng appeared in court on Monday (Aug 2) at the start of their trial, each facing one count of outrage of modesty. They are represented by lawyer Kalaithasan Karuppaya.

Both men allegedly molested the 32-year-old driver in the vehicle sometime between 1.18am and 3.03am on Nov 12, 2018. The alleged victim cannot be named due to a gag order, to protect his identity.

Goh, 39, is said to have kissed the driver and touched his thigh and genitals over his pants.

Neo, 40, allegedly molested him underneath his clothes and touched his genitals directly.

Neo made the Grab booking, with arrangements for him to be dropped off at his residence first.

The driver picked up the duo and the alleged offences took place during the journey. Court documents did not specifically state how long the entire journey took.

Would you need nearly 2 hours to drive back to any home within Singapore. Even with 2 different locations...

Something doesn't add up to me. If you drive from Tanjong Pagar (Tantric)  to Sengkang and then to Boon Lay nobody would need that time during night time)

7 hours ago, singalion said:

Honestly they should have kept their hands to each other instead would have saved them from a lot of such headaches. 

Then again...the potential headline would probably have read..."GAY MEN PERFORMING INDECENT ACTS IN THE BACKSEAT AS GRAB DRIVER WATCHES CAUSED SEVERE ACCIDENT IN THE HIGHWAY RESULTING IS A MASSIVE VEHICLE PILEUP WITH MULTIPLE DEATHS INVOLVED."

The moral of the story is, Consenting adults, behind the bedroom door.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Dan said:

i wonder why the driver did not resist if he is not consenting. He even waited for one of the guys to take a pee break before returning to the car.

i think sometimes at that moment when these kind of things happen to you, you wouldn’t know how to react. Somemore its midnight and he is outnumbered. What if kena harmed?

I think this is also a reminder to us that not all relatively attractive guy (i suppose he is) is not straight. Some gays just auto assume that more attractive guys might not be straight, worse think that some guys might be open to M2M fun when they are not.

Guest rideME
16 hours ago, Guest 滥 贱 冰 冰 said:

Haiyo, using your logics, 

Cant imagine the sad fate of driver,  had the company named their company , 

R I D E.

Worst, horny passenger will sit on the driver for a “RIDE” 

Guest outnumbered
On 8/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

i think sometimes at that moment when these kind of things happen to you, you wouldn’t know how to react. Somemore its midnight and he is outnumbered. What if kena harmed?

I think this is also a reminder to us that not all relatively attractive guy (i suppose he is) is not straight. Some gays just auto assume that more attractive guys might not be straight, worse think that some guys might be open to M2M fun when they are not.

Outnumbered by two drunk gays?

But, these drivers, unless a freshman, should have some experience in handling difficult or troublesome passengers. Surely, no straight driver must take the advances of a gay. There is no obligation to take one passenger if you feel uncomfortable, same as you can always stop the trip and ask passengers to alight.

And I have been to such night spots also. Often there is a queue of drivers waiting around. Don't tell me at the old Taboo and Tantric, the drivers don't know what passengers they take. Yes, it is no acceptance to get outraged, when drivers are waiting there.

If the driver was annoyed, then just stop and ask the passengers to look for a different driver.

The point on cute driver or not, is not relevant. There is no rule that you can touch any other guy at all without his consent.

If you get out of control when drinking then you need to pull the line and stop drinking when you are out.

Yes, the blame goes to the two gays.

SINGAPORE — A 43-year-old man engaged in a sex act with a 15-year-old boy he met through a gay social networking application was caught when the police kicked down the door to the staircase landing the pair was at.

Chin Khai Shong, a Singaporean, was jailed for seven months on Wednesday (11 August) after earlier pleading guilty to one count of sexual exploitation of a young person, with another taken into consideration for his sentencing.

Chin, a former employee with People’s Association, had originally claimed trial to his charges but pleaded guilty midway during his trial after the charges were amended. Chin originally faced a charge of attempted sexual penetration of a person under 16, and procuring the commission of an obscene act by a young person.

Chin has since lost his job, which he held for nearly a decade.

He met the victim, now 18, through Blued, an application for gay social networking. The pair began to message each other on 27 January 2019 and their conversation turned sexual.

The duo agreed to meet up for sex the next day at a staircase landing. They met at about 7.14pm on 28 January 2019 and sat down at the staircase landing to chat.

For the next hour, they began engaging in sexual activity. At about 8.15pm, the victim went back to his residence to procure a bottle of baby oil and Vaseline. He returned to the staircase landing where Chin was waiting at about 8.30pm.

The boy then applied the lubricants to both Chin's and his own private parts. They began engaging in sexual activity again when a police officer kicked open the door to the staircase landing and saw the duo in a compromising position. The statement of facts did not reveal how the duo were found by the police.

The pair hurriedly pulled up their shorts.

Accused was not attracted to victim upon their meeting: Defence

Chin’s lawyer, Alfred Dodwell, told the court that his client was bisexual and had wanted to explore the “millennial-way of dating” when he downloaded Blued. The lawyer noted that to use the app, a person had to be 17 or older, so his client had every reason to believe that the victim was 17. Furthermore the victim had lied that he was 18 and was studying in a polytechnic. The victim later revised his age to say he was 16.

“It must be noted that (Chin) had no reason to believe that a youth younger than 16 was chatting with him and also... interested in this scene, let alone to lie about his age and disposition in this manner. The conversation certainly was indicative of (the victim) being someone who had knowledge of the gay sexuality and was indicative that he was ready for exploration and action,” said Dodwell in Chin’s mitigation plea.

The lawyer added that while Chin was initially attracted to the victim, he lost interest upon meeting up with the victim, as the boy looked “very different from his pictures”.

“(Chin) did not want to appear rude and discourteous to inform (the victim) to his face what he felt... So (Chin) decided to stay on and chat in person, since he had already made his way there.”

After a chat, during which the victim allegedly showed Chin some explicit videos, Chin expressed his desire to leave but the victim suggested that they engaged in a sexual act before parting ways. The boy then went to his house to retrieve the lubricants. Chin then thought it was rude to leave, and decided to stay on.

'Mutual from beginning to the very end': Defence lawyer

Submitting for six months’ jail for Chin, Dodwell said, “There was no exploitation, no luring into the dark, no misleading statements save for the age, which did not significantly change the matrix. In fact, (the victim) said age did not matter to him, as he would still have met (Chin) if he was not misled about the age. (Chin) did not force, coerce, cajole or in any way influence the sexual liaisons. It was mutual from beginning to the very end.”

Deputy Public Prosecutor Benjamin Samyathan sought a jail term of eight months due to the intrusive nature of the act, which involved skin-on-skin contact, and that Chin had one charge taken into consideration which would have ordinarily warranted a significant jail term.

Sentencing Chin, District Judge Luke Tan noted that Chin himself had lied about his age, claiming to be 25 years old in chat messages submitted to court as evidence.

“The accused could not be regarded as having believed the victim was really of the age he purported to be, since this was something that parties (including the accused himself) could so easily, and do in fact, lie about,” said DJ Tan.

DJ Tan ruled that there was no evidence of abuse of trust in the case and that the victim “did not play an entirely passive role” but had voluntarily participated in the encounter.

Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer

They were probably being noisy and a disgusted neighbor called the police. If they had stopped before the teen went home to get Baby Oil and Vaseline to use as lube they very likely could have escaped without being caught. Critical note to anybody who wants to do anal sex, always have lube beforehand, and never do it in a public or semi-public place. Most important of all for adults, never do anything sexual with anyone below the age of consent, and always get proof if you are even slightly suspicious. If the youngster can’t prove his age, leave immediately, and use your hand to relieve yourself later.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:30 AM, Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer said:

They were probably being noisy and a disgusted neighbor called the police. If they had stopped before the teen went home to get Baby Oil and Vaseline to use as lube they very likely could have escaped without being caught. Critical note to anybody who wants to do anal sex, always have lube beforehand, and never do it in a public or semi-public place. Most important of all for adults, never do anything sexual with anyone below the age of consent, and always get proof if you are even slightly suspicious. If the youngster can’t prove his age, leave immediately, and use your hand to relieve yourself later.

good tips! also don't listen when the other party says it is thrilling to have the risk in public settings such as this

On 8/12/2021 at 7:30 AM, Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer said:

.. always get proof .. means check IC? 😱

Guest Unridiculous Equivocations
On 8/12/2021 at 12:11 AM, Guest Guest said:

.. always get proof .. means check IC? 😱

That will often be just about impossible since pretty much anybody in that situation will not want their hook-up partners to know their real identity. I guess that's why the previous poster also wrote at the end to leave immediately and just go home to wank if the younger guy can't prove he's over the age of consent.

SINGAPORE: A 20-year-old man sexually abused his younger stepbrothers, even offering his 10-year-old stepbrother money to perform a sex act on him.
The man, who cannot be named due to gag orders protecting the victims' identities, was given 21 months' probation on Monday (Aug 16).

He will also have to perform 60 hours of community service, be placed on an electronic monitoring scheme and undergo an offence-specific programme.
He is not to be left unsupervised with a child and is prohibited from contacting or visiting his stepsiblings unless supervised.
The court heard that the offender was born to his mother, a 43-year-old woman, in her first marriage.
She remarried and had two sons with her new husband, aged eight and 10, but the couple were divorced at the time of the offences.
The couple shared custody of the two young boys, and they would stay at their father's home on weekdays and at their mother's home on weekends.

The victims knew the offender for many years and had regular interactions with him, the court heard.
Sometime in August or September last year, the accused visited his mother's home and played a soccer game with his 10-year-old stepbrother on a PlayStation.
The younger boy lost the game and was about to leave when the offender grabbed him by the arm. He instructed the 10-year-old to touch the offender's private parts because he lost the game.
The man then lay down on the bed and exposed himself to his stepbrother.
The boy did not want to do what he was asked. The accused offered him S$5 to perform the act, and the boy agreed as he felt his older stepbrother looked "intimidating".

He performed the sex act on the offender for at least 10 minutes, feeling disgusted and scared.
The boy refused to accept the money afterwards and ran out of the room to tell his mother what happened.
On Sep 5 last year, the offender visited his mother's home again. His mother told him to look after his stepbrothers and promised to give him money.
While in the room with his eight-year-old stepbrother, the man asked the younger boy to touch the offender's private parts.
The boy refused but eventually agreed after the accused persisted. After some time, the boy said he wanted to use the toilet.

He left the room and told his mother that he was going to wash his hands as they were "dirty", and told her he had stroked his stepbrother's private parts.
The boys' father lodged a police report on Sep 16, saying his sons had been sexually assaulted.
The man pleaded guilty to two counts of procuring the commission of an obscene act by a child. His father furnished a bond of S$5,000 to ensure his good behaviour.
For procuring the commission of an obscene act by a child, he could have been jailed up to five years, fined up to S$10,000, or both.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:14 PM, overture said:

good tips! also don't listen when the other party says it is thrilling to have the risk in public settings such as this

That is one of the most important things of all. Keep sexual activities private. Those who like doing it in staircases and other public places are practically begging to be arrested and have their lives ruined.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.