Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think if I even had a girlfriend at 14 years old last time, my parents will kick me out of the house.

And if I tell them I have a boyfriend at 14 years old, either I'd die in their hands, or they both die of heart attacks. 

🤣.    I do noticed there r some young ones profess to be one.  of course quite sad.

there r thousands all over the world.  I believe one of the IT access  is Youtube.  

Guest Guest
49 minutes ago, singalion said:

Instead of criticising the deed of the taxi driver, people here comment on the victim...

The article doesn't say the the boys have sex or anything. 

And your idea of "boyfriends" is for them to study mathematics and science together? Oh wait.. Maybe sex education and biology are all part of their curriculum now! Maybe that's what "boyfriends" are for! 

Guest Try and see
On 7/19/2023 at 11:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think if I even had a girlfriend at 14 years old last time, my parents will kick me out of the house.

And if I tell them I have a boyfriend at 14 years old, either I'd die in their hands, or they both die of heart attacks. 

Your parents sound exactly like mine!!

Guest Try and see
On 7/17/2023 at 11:14 PM, Adam Lambert said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/jail-taxi-driver-molested-teenage-passenger-2212831

During their conversation, Ong said that he wanted to touch the victim's hand but the boy rejected his request.

Ignoring him, Ong started stroking the victim's right hand while driving.

Even after the boy pushed him away, Ong did not relent. He then said that he wanted to touch the victim's nipples.

Again, the victim said "no" but Ong proceeded to molest him.

The boy leaned away and onto the car door while trying to push Ong's hand away.

Ong then molested him another time, groping him over his pants.

Reminds me of the other case where the two male passengers repeatedly molested and masturbated their male Grab driver during their journey.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/2-men-get-jail-time-caning-repeatedly-and-mercilessly-molesting-male-grab-driver-1938281

Customer alleges inappropriate behaviour by Saizeriya staff (msn.com)

SINGAPORE: A 29-year-old Singaporean man, known as u/SajertheForgotten on Reddit, has come forward with allegations of inappropriate behaviour by a staff member at a Saizeriya outlet and has said online that the encounter has left him shaken and deeply disturbed.

The victim said he visited a Saizeriya outlet yesterday (21 July) to satisfy his craving for pasta and enjoy a leisurely lunch. After making eye contact with one of the staff members, he kindly nodded as a friendly gesture.

Moments later, the staff member approached his table, leaned in, and made an inappropriate comment, saying, “You have a nice bulge, wanna be friends?” Although the victim initially brushed it off as an awkward attempt at making friends, he became increasingly uncomfortable when the staff member repeated the remark.

The situation escalated during the victim’s subsequent visit to the restroom approximately half an hour later. As he was using the urinal, the same staff member appeared beside him, now without a mask.

In an incredibly intrusive manner, the staff member proceeded to ask about the victim’s genital length and even leaned over to inspect it throughout the duration of his urination. The victim felt violated and realized that he was indeed experiencing s*xual harassment.

Disturbed by the incidents, the victim approached the store manager to report the inappropriate behaviour. However, the manager apparently downplayed the seriousness of the issue, dismissing the staff’s behaviour as mere curiosity.

The victim, who had expressed his concerns for the safety of other customers, continued to assertively stress the gravity of the situation to the manager. He wrote on Reddit: “There are schoolkids who frequent Saizeriya, what if someone much younger than myself was also approached by that staff?”

Despite his efforts, the manager’s response remained lacklustre, and he failed to apologise for the distressing incident. Unsatisfied with the manager’s handling of the matter, the victim reached out to Saizeriya’s corporate number to escalate the issue further.

Fortunately, the corporate representative who received the victim’s call was more understanding and empathetic. Expressing concern and shock at the incident, the representative promised to inform the area manager, review the CCTV footage (despite the absence of cameras in the restroom), and swiftly follow up with the victim.

Singaporeans online have expressed support for the victim and criticized the store manager’s initial handling of the situation. Customers and netizens are urging Saizeriya to immediately address the incident and ensure a safe environment for all patrons.

S*xual harassment is a grave issue that requires swift action and a commitment to providing a safe environment for all patrons at any establishment. The young man involved in the incident hopes that sharing his ordeal will encourage others to speak up against inappropriate behaviour and foster an environment of respect and safety for everyone.

The Independent Singapore has approached Saizeriya for comment.

Guest Guest
On 7/23/2023 at 12:14 AM, single42 said:

Customer alleges inappropriate behaviour by Saizeriya staff (msn.com)

SINGAPORE: A 29-year-old Singaporean man, known as u/SajertheForgotten on Reddit, has come forward with allegations of inappropriate behaviour by a staff member at a Saizeriya outlet and has said online that the encounter has left him shaken and deeply disturbed.

The victim said he visited a Saizeriya outlet yesterday (21 July) to satisfy his craving for pasta and enjoy a leisurely lunch. After making eye contact with one of the staff members, he kindly nodded as a friendly gesture.

Moments later, the staff member approached his table, leaned in, and made an inappropriate comment, saying, “You have a nice bulge, wanna be friends?” Although the victim initially brushed it off as an awkward attempt at making friends, he became increasingly uncomfortable when the staff member repeated the remark.

The situation escalated during the victim’s subsequent visit to the restroom approximately half an hour later. As he was using the urinal, the same staff member appeared beside him, now without a mask.

In an incredibly intrusive manner, the staff member proceeded to ask about the victim’s genital length and even leaned over to inspect it throughout the duration of his urination. The victim felt violated and realized that he was indeed experiencing s*xual harassment.

Disturbed by the incidents, the victim approached the store manager to report the inappropriate behaviour. However, the manager apparently downplayed the seriousness of the issue, dismissing the staff’s behaviour as mere curiosity.

The victim, who had expressed his concerns for the safety of other customers, continued to assertively stress the gravity of the situation to the manager. He wrote on Reddit: “There are schoolkids who frequent Saizeriya, what if someone much younger than myself was also approached by that staff?”

Despite his efforts, the manager’s response remained lacklustre, and he failed to apologise for the distressing incident. Unsatisfied with the manager’s handling of the matter, the victim reached out to Saizeriya’s corporate number to escalate the issue further.

Fortunately, the corporate representative who received the victim’s call was more understanding and empathetic. Expressing concern and shock at the incident, the representative promised to inform the area manager, review the CCTV footage (despite the absence of cameras in the restroom), and swiftly follow up with the victim.

Singaporeans online have expressed support for the victim and criticized the store manager’s initial handling of the situation. Customers and netizens are urging Saizeriya to immediately address the incident and ensure a safe environment for all patrons.

S*xual harassment is a grave issue that requires swift action and a commitment to providing a safe environment for all patrons at any establishment. The young man involved in the incident hopes that sharing his ordeal will encourage others to speak up against inappropriate behaviour and foster an environment of respect and safety for everyone.

The Independent Singapore has approached Saizeriya for comment.

The guy should report the matter to the police if he feels that the restaurant has not addressed the issue satisfactorily.

It's not surprising because most F & B outlets will just downplay the matter as they don't want bad publicity which will lead to a loss of customers and revenue.

• 1 month later...

National serviceman allegedly took intimate videos of other men at commandos’ camp

Shaffiq Alkhatib

Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE – A Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) full-time national serviceman (NSF) allegedly took multiple intimate videos and pictures of men at Hendon Camp, home of the commandos, where he was working as a supply assistant.

Teo Hong Wei, who was not a commando and who was then holding the rank of private, is accused of committing the offences at the camp in Changi in 2019 and 2020.

In a statement to The Straits Times on Thursday, the Ministry of Defence (Mindef) said that he had completed his national service in 2021.

Mindef’s spokesperson added: “The SAF holds its personnel to high standards of discipline and integrity. Servicepersons who commit offences will be dealt with in accordance with the law.”

Teo, 27, is said to have committed similar offences at the Singapore Management University (SMU) in January and February 2021.

In August 2023, he was charged with 10 counts of voyeurism and one count of being in possession of obscene videos.

Details about the alleged victims were not disclosed in court documents. It was also not disclosed how the alleged offences came to light.

Teo is accused of starting his crime spree at Hendon Camp on Nov 14, 2019.

He is said to have used his mobile phone to record a 46-second video of a man showering at around 9am that day.

At the camp 14 days later, Teo allegedly used the device to snap 431 pictures of another man showering in a cubicle.

The NSF allegedly committed similar offences at the camp six more times until Dec 30, 2020.

Teo is also accused of using his mobile phone to record five videos of a man showering at SMU on Jan 15, 2021.

He is said to have used the device to record four other similar videos of a man at the university in February 2021.

Court documents did not state if Teo was a student or staff member of SMU at the time.

He is expected to plead guilty to his offences on Oct 26.

Guest Warning !
1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

National serviceman allegedly took intimate videos of other men at commandos’ camp

Shaffiq Alkhatib

Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE – A Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) full-time national serviceman (NSF) allegedly took multiple intimate videos and pictures of men at Hendon Camp, home of the commandos, where he was working as a supply assistant.

Teo Hong Wei, who was not a commando and who was then holding the rank of private, is accused of committing the offences at the camp in Changi in 2019 and 2020.

In a statement to The Straits Times on Thursday, the Ministry of Defence (Mindef) said that he had completed his national service in 2021.

Mindef’s spokesperson added: “The SAF holds its personnel to high standards of discipline and integrity. Servicepersons who commit offences will be dealt with in accordance with the law.”

Teo, 27, is said to have committed similar offences at the Singapore Management University (SMU) in January and February 2021.

In August 2023, he was charged with 10 counts of voyeurism and one count of being in possession of obscene videos.

Details about the alleged victims were not disclosed in court documents. It was also not disclosed how the alleged offences came to light.

He is said to have used his mobile phone to record a 46-second video of a man showering at around 9am that day.

At the camp 14 days later, Teo allegedly used the device to snap 431 pictures of another man showering in a cubicle.

The NSF allegedly committed similar offences at the camp six more times until Dec 30, 2020.

Teo is also accused of using his mobile phone to record five videos of a man showering at SMU on Jan 15, 2021.

He is said to have used the device to record four other similar videos of a man at the university in February 2021.

Court documents did not state if Teo was a student or staff member of SMU at the time.

Guys also have equal privacy rights as the gals. Jail time and convicted criminal record just for few minutes of pleasure , jing boh hua !

We should never take it as a given that it's ok to film guys showering or undressing or molest them just because we are all guys !! TIME HAS CHANGED, PLEASE WAKE UP !!

Guest Showering
22 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I didn't know simple act or showering alone is called "INTIMATE".

Isn't it ? Even for open showers, you don't film guys showering  to respect  their privacy.  I'm  not bashing gays but we don't take liberties with guys straight or gay just because of our orientation. If we do,  we will have to face the consequences of the law just like the straight guys doing it on the ladies.

2 hours ago, Guest Showering said:

Isn't it ? Even for open showers, you don't film guys showering  to respect  their privacy.  I'm  not bashing gays but we don't take liberties with guys straight or gay just because of our orientation. If we do,  we will have to face the consequences of the law just like the straight guys doing it on the ladies.

It is indeed wrong for such act even the other guy is gay. 

3 hours ago, Guest Separation said:

You know back in the days how the straight jokes about gay in ns... 

Seems like it's true. 

Maybe should separate the gay and straight. 

These are the same straight men who view women as sex objects, and feel that a man views everything by sexual lenses. And gay men who do this are no different same lens diff view. It’s the mindset that needs to change. 
And now these straight men will say all gays are the same, but when straight men commit offences they will say “not all men” 🤷 

9 hours ago, singalion said:

The point is lack of consent. 

To film someone in such situation you require prior consent... 

yup exactly! Repeat after me “anything without consent is wrong” be it taking photos of guys in mrt or streets. 

4 hours ago, Guest Separation said:

You know back in the days how the straight jokes about gay in ns... 

Seems like it's true. 

Maybe should separate the gay and straight. 

No wonder some str8 guys are so homophobic. Cause also cannot blame them.

I feel bad for the NS man, even if what he did was clearly wrong in the perspective of the commandos and public eyes. Since the idea of a naked commando satisfied all the criteria for a gay adrenaline rush, the temptation was unquestionably strong for a young gay guy. Don't act as though you guys don't have such fantasies. Instead of filming or snapping pictures, he could have simply taken a brief glance or  best to make friends with his commando teammates rather than wind up in jail like this since one of them might turn out to be one of us. If destiny is on their side, they might even become lovers. 

Edited by Sweetie Pie

29 minutes ago, Rohanpune said:

yup exactly! Repeat after me “anything without consent is wrong” be it taking photos of guys in mrt or streets. 

Also taking photos of guys in MRTs and buses is wrong and against the law if you did not receive the consent.

The only exclusion is, if you take a photo of a bunch of people somewhere (like people crossing some street and Raffles or a bunch of people at Gardens at the Bay...).

However, individuals in close up, you need the consent.

35 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I feel bad for the NS man, even if what he did was clearly wrong in the perspective of the commandos and public eyes. Since the idea of a naked commando satisfied all the criteria for a gay adrenaline rush, the temptation was unquestionably strong for a young gay guy. Don't act as though you guys don't have such fantasies. Instead of filming or snapping pictures, he could have simply taken a brief glance or  best to make friends with his commando teammates rather than wind up in jail like this since one of them might turn out to be one of us. If destiny is on their side, they might even become lovers. 

I don't feel bad for him at all.

To me he reflected a wrong sense of entitlement in filming other guys violating their privacy for his personal sexual arousal.

I find such guys creepy.

I assume some of them have a certain shyness in approaching others for sexual activity.

Why else would I film guys to get sexually aroused in watching the videos in private?

In fact there are many videos around of hot guys in showers, even playing their dicks.

Why need to make you own films?

1 hour ago, Rohanpune said:

These are the same straight men who view women as sex objects, and feel that a man views everything by sexual lenses. And gay men who do this are no different same lens diff view. It’s the mindset that needs to change. 
And now these straight men will say all gays are the same, but when straight men commit offences they will say “not all men” 🤷 

Looking is not the same as filming, ...

It is normal that straight guys see girls under sexual lenses. Nothing will ever change this.

It is also normal that gays see guys under sexual lenses.

The point is to have learnt to restrain yourself from any adverse action, such as whistling to the other, or causing attraction that impacts the feeling being safe from any advance.

34 minutes ago, singalion said:

I don't feel bad for him at all.

To me he reflected a wrong sense of entitlement in filming other guys violating their privacy for his personal sexual arousal.

I find such guys creepy.

I assume some of them have a certain shyness in approaching others for sexual activity.

Why else would I film guys to get sexually aroused in watching the videos in private?

In fact there are many videos around of hot guys in showers, even playing their dicks.

Why need to make you own films?

This guy should go to gay sauna, plenty of guys there for him to see, touch and play without scare will land in jail. I think some people have some fetish that we cannot understand.

Guest Peaceful
18 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Shaffiq Alkhatib

Court Correspondent

we are a peaceful controlled country , hence such incident makes head news 

BW is a very controlled and also very , chatroom, hence this news also make it here , in fact we have to cut and paste the entire news 

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

No wonder some str8 guys are so homophobic. Cause also cannot blame them.

If homophobia develop from one single perverted gay person, then maybe str8 men are so weak they may also become Entomophobia, Algophobia, Artophobia, Scolionophobia, Ambulophobia etc from possible singular negative encounters?

Be it straight or gay, it is saddening to see that anyone would not be able to control their desires / fetishes in a more legal manner. because when one resorts to something illegal to satisfy their needs, they will risk being caught. Once caught, their future will be bleak as they will carry around that stigma of being a voyeur etc, and their name splattered every where.

On 9/17/2023 at 12:04 PM, inamoto said:

Be it straight or gay, it is saddening to see that anyone would not be able to control their desires / fetishes in a more legal manner. because when one resorts to something illegal to satisfy their needs, they will risk being caught. Once caught, their future will be bleak as they will carry around that stigma of being a voyeur etc, and their name splattered every where.

Its funny that the punishment for such a harmless fetish is more punishing than those who take drugs and party. 

How Singapore has fallen from a drug free nation to a sex crazed crazy, horny deprived nation. 

2 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

Its funny that the punishment for such a harmless fetish is more punishing than those who take drugs and party. 

How Singapore has fallen from a drug free nation to a sex crazed crazy, horny deprived nation. 

how many times we have to talked abt this, old story liao , 

On 9/16/2023 at 11:25 PM, earth_tone said:

Cannot every time one gay man erred indiscreetly the whole village get brutally massacred, wah lau, C'mon

sorry, but there have been straight guys also that were caught filming girls in showers... remember that guy from NUS who filmed in the girl shower at the dorm...

I think it is challenging for people into voyeurism to find a safe space to act out their kink/fetish. Even if you create that safe space, being a safe space takes away the thrill of the act itself because it removes the element of the risks and dangers of being caught and the consequences thereafter. It is like looking at a lion in a zoo versus being out in a 4x4 jeep on a safari. Furthermore, one of the important elements of voyeurism is to observe someone without their consent. Participants at the safe space probably know what they are getting into. 

Voyeurism is considered a paraphilic disorder according to DSM-5TR. There is no medical treatment per se, other than behavioral therapy. 

Love. 

8 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

The drug use was on others or themselves? That "harmless fetish" involves taking nude pictures of others or of himself? How is that harmless? What if those pictures get leaked out like so many others? 

Anyway, what I am curious is why a 27 year old is still serving NSF? 

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The drug use was on others or themselves? That "harmless fetish" involves taking nude pictures of others or of himself? How is that harmless? What if those pictures get leaked out like so many others? 

Please read again, 2023 he 27yo

He serve NS between 2019 and 2020, mean 23yo

he committed again when he was at SMU 2021 he 24yo

Moi wonder if gay commandos do exist in commando camp in Singapore and if there is, how do they control their urge when there is such a news already, on top of the fact that commandos are supposed to be hunky built.

Guest Ex commando
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Moi wonder if gay commandos do exist in commando camp in Singapore and if there is, how do they control their urge when there is such a news already, on top of the fact that commandos are supposed to be hunky built.

This is such a stupid qn, there are gays everywhere. And not everyone in commando is ‘hunky built’ , I wonder if you have served NS before. Most people are not so silly to do silly things in camp, there is much more meat outside camp anyway.

Guest OLD NEWS
49 minutes ago, Guest Ex commando said:

This is such a stupid qn, there are gays everywhere. And not everyone in commando is ‘hunky built’ , I wonder if you have served NS before. Most people are not so silly to do silly things in camp, there is much more meat outside camp anyway.

This news how old liao , wow lau , move to archive lah , keep recycling old news 

That why the old live updated one is KB , because the place still exist and ppl go everyday 

Dont know why want to lock that chat 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If someone record you, and you don't know. Its harmless what. (think of cctv) 

If someone record you, and he enjoy you. It's harmless also what. (think of proud that you are so sexually appealing another guy fefish over you) 

If someone record you, then post on Internet. That one harmful la. Embarrassing everyone on Internet can see your junk. You lose that secretive / intrigue that only your lover get to see. 

But taking drug is a crime. It's illegal. Consumption or possession. Illegal. Illegal. Illegal. 

Yet. Voyeurism is so punishing that it destroy the whole image of the guy. Now whoever Google him later will think of him as a pervert. His life as we know it, is and will, and has been destroyed... 

But nooo, drug abuser and drug addict identity is so sacred that they must be protected. They must be rehabilitated... Even when doing drug is already a crime

They know it. And they still want to do it. And got caught.. 

But we still give them chance... To rehabilitate. Why? 

Why Singapore has more tolerance to drug user now than sexual pervert who are harmless. 

Think. 

We were all labelled as sexual pervert not too long ago.. 

Drug is illegal. People get death penalty. Etc. It destroy lives.... But no... Let's just destroy sex pervert life while we retain the dignity of the 50 drug abuser in sentosa hotel... 

More young gays will do drugs. 

14 hours ago, doncoin said:

I think it is challenging for people into voyeurism to find a safe space to act out their kink/fetish. Even if you create that safe space, being a safe space takes away the thrill of the act itself because it removes the element of the risks and dangers of being caught and the consequences thereafter. It is like looking at a lion in a zoo versus being out in a 4x4 jeep on a safari. Furthermore, one of the important elements of voyeurism is to observe someone without their consent. Participants at the safe space probably know what they are getting into. 

Voyeurism is considered a paraphilic disorder according to DSM-5TR. There is no medical treatment per se, other than behavioral therapy. 

Medical treatment: There is by lowering testosterone through drugs. But this is only for those who suffer from a voyeurism disorder.

The issue starts when voyeurism becomes pathological, meaning it is a recurring urge.

Studies found that persons suffering from a voyeurism disorder are mostly also anti social. Means it becomes a personality issue.

If there isn't that pathological urge / disorder then a bit of voyeurism is not abnormal. Getting aroused by secretly watching someone in the shower in an one time incident compared to having the urge to get sexually aroused only by watching others secretly.

Edited by singalion

10 minutes ago, Guest Lol said:

If someone record you, and you don't know. Its harmless what. (think of cctv) 

If someone record you, and he enjoy you. It's harmless also what. (think of proud that you are so sexually appealing another guy fefish over you) 

If someone record you, then post on Internet. That one harmful la. Embarrassing everyone on Internet can see your junk. You lose that secretive / intrigue that only your lover get to see. 

But taking drug is a crime. It's illegal. Consumption or possession. Illegal. Illegal. Illegal. 

Yet. Voyeurism is so punishing that it destroy the whole image of the guy. Now whoever Google him later will think of him as a pervert. His life as we know it, is and will, and has been destroyed... 

But nooo, drug abuser and drug addict identity is so sacred that they must be protected. They must be rehabilitated... Even when doing drug is already a crime

They know it. And they still want to do it. And got caught.. 

But we still give them chance... To rehabilitate. Why? 

Why Singapore has more tolerance to drug user now than sexual pervert who are harmless. 

Think. 

We were all labelled as sexual pervert not too long ago.. 

Drug is illegal. People get death penalty. Etc. It destroy lives.... But no... Let's just destroy sex pervert life while we retain the dignity of the 50 drug abuser in sentosa hotel... 

More young gays will do drugs. 

How do we know whether prior to being caught he didn't get off with a warning before he went to NS?

I think because it was in the camp that it happened he "tipped" the iceberg.

• 4 weeks later...

Another one...

Man, 46, jailed for taking voyeuristic videos in office toilet of male intern he had crush on

ST 13 October 2023

SINGAPORE – A man who had a crush on a 23-year-old male intern in his company was jailed on Friday for taking multiple voyeuristic videos of the young man.

The offender, 46, was jailed for 12 weeks on Friday after pleading guilty to two counts of recording the victim doing a private act without his consent. He cannot be named due to a gag order to protect the victim’s identity.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kathy Chu said he took multiple videos of the victim on eight occasions between January and March 2023.

The prosecution added that the offender had been working as a principal engineer at a company since 2014 while the victim joined the company as an intern in January 2023.

In mid-January, the offender noticed that the victim, whom he had developed a crush on, would use the handicapped cubicle in the toilet at around 4pm daily.

On Jan 31, when the victim entered the toilet cubicle and squatted on the floor to clean himself, the offender used his mobile phone to record a video of the victim through the gap between the cubicle partition and the floor.

The victim noticed the mobile phone in recording mode, banged on the partition, and managed to take a photo of the offender’s sneakers through the gap. The victim immediately informed his supervisor about the incident and they waited outside the toilet.

When no one appeared after some time, they left. The victim’s supervisor then told him that it might have been a misunderstanding as the person he saw might have been just picking up his mobile phone.

A few days later, the victim saw the offender wearing the same sneakers in the photo he had taken. But he did not confront the offender as he wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt after what his supervisor had told him.

On Feb 24, the offender took a video of the victim in the same way he did previously.

When the victim saw this, he told his supervisor about it and they identified the offender by name from the company’s organisational chart. He then sent an internal e-mail complaint to the company’s management.

On March 10, the offender struck again. The victim saw what he did and informed the management. Internal investigations ensued and he was advised to make a police report.

Overall, the offender took videos of the victim in the toilet on eight occasions, seven of which involved recordings that captured the victim’s genitals.

The prosecution sought between 12 and 13 weeks’ jail for the offender and added that as a result of his actions, the victim feels uncomfortable each time he enters a toilet.

Those convicted of intentionally recording someone else doing a private act without their consent can be jailed for up to two years, fined, caned, or handed any combination of such punishments.

• 1 month later...

A former secondary school English and literature teacher, who molested 13 male students in a CCA group he coached, was sentenced to three years and six months’ jail on Nov 20.

The 40-year-old married man, who was also sentenced to eight strokes of the cane and fined $2,500, had touched the boys’ private parts, among other lewd acts, over a span of four years.

The offences took place from 2015 to 2018 mainly in school, in a clubroom for the co-curricular activity (CCA), sometimes in full view of other CCA members.

In late 2015, he molested a 13-year-old boy at a chalet during an overnight gathering for the CCA.

The boy had fallen asleep on a sofa, but woke up to find himself on a bed and the man touching his private parts.

He was too afraid to react and pretended to sleep while the act continued for 10 to 15 minutes. The boy got up only after assuming that the man had fallen asleep.

The man was in school when he targeted the same boy between 2016 and 2017 by demanding that the youngster kiss him on the lips.

Although the boy was reluctant, he felt pressured by the offender and agreed to do so.

The CCA’s clubroom in the school was used by the boys for their activities, the court heard.

The man had treated the room as his “personal staff room” and had a desk there. The room, referred to as “the lab”, was where most of the offences took place.

The blinds in the room were also always closed on his instructions. He would remind the boys: “Whatever happens in the lab stays in the lab.”

When he was in the room with the boys, the man would call the victims over to his desk to talk and touch them inappropriately. He would also go to the victims while they were working and touch them.

Edited by thickhead79

Here is the full article.

Quite outrageous what the teacher did...

Jail, caning for male ex-teacher who molested 13 secondary schoolboys from CCA group he coached

ST, 20 Nov 2023

SINGAPORE - A former secondary school English and literature teacher, who molested 13 male students in a CCA group he coached, was sentenced to three years and six months’ jail on Nov 20.

The 40-year-old married man, who was also sentenced to eight strokes of the cane and fined $2,500, had touched the boys’ private parts, among other lewd acts, over a span of four years.

The offences took place from 2015 to 2018 mainly in school, in a clubroom for the co-curricular activity (CCA), sometimes in full view of other CCA members.

One boy became a victim at 13 and suffered in silence for three years, as he did not know who he could approach for help.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/jail-caning-for-male-ex-teacher-who-molested-13-secondary-schoolboys-from-cca-group-he-coached

Titus low split from wife after giving birth... 

Why news never use divorce... 

See la. Gay guy craves for dick. Once you go dicky, you can't go pussy.

Now an innocent girl will have to grow up in a non existent family. 

I'm very grateful I'm single and have no responsibility for another life. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.