Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest visit yourself

Don't forget there are people who were banned from visiting some of the places due to their doubtful behaviour. There are others who have grudges against saunas or staff, owners from saunas.

After being banned they like to spread rumours and false content just aimed to take revenge against certain saunas.

It is too obvious for the past 2 months, having this sort of people here.

I mean, who would write in the KB thread to visit other saunas and who would come up with posts on how little people are inside if not one of those banned or having grudges.

And instead of making the KB discussion thread (or other sauna threads) looking funny, does it really make people visit certain saunas less and push people to visit different saunas?

Just take your chance to visit any of the places and make up your own mind on what brings you the best outcome. You won't find the conclusion with one single visit to any sauna anyway as the crowd might be different. it is the same like going to your most loved restaurant, one day it will be good. another day it might be so so.

Guest singalion
56 minutes ago, Guest visit yourself said:

Don't forget there are people who were banned from visiting some of the places due to their doubtful behaviour. There are others who have grudges against saunas or staff, owners from saunas.

After being banned they like to spread rumours and false content just aimed to take revenge against certain saunas.

It is too obvious for the past 2 months, having this sort of people here.

I mean, who would write in the KB thread to visit other saunas and who would come up with posts on how little people are inside if not one of those banned or having grudges.

And instead of making the KB discussion thread (or other sauna threads) looking funny, does it really make people visit certain saunas less and push people to visit different saunas?

Just take your chance to visit any of the places and make up your own mind on what brings you the best outcome. You won't find the conclusion with one single visit to any sauna anyway as the crowd might be different. it is the same like going to your most loved restaurant, one day it will be good. another day it might be so so.

Yes, I agree! Lol

Guest Mr Hung Wan

Moral of the story: Read the posts here with a pinch of salt, so many fake fuckers trying to brain wash the unsuspecting readers with their manipulated reports for their own agenda. Best is that you go there and experience it for yourself, good or bad you yourself will be the best judge.

I went to KB this early afternoon to avoid the queue. Arrived at about 12.45, there was no queue and it was pretty empty inside. But soon more ppl started to come in. I sucked & swallowed two guys in the steamroom and one in the dark part of the maze. (And a few straglers in between, haha.)

By about 3.15 when I left there were probably close to 50 pax inside and plenty of action in the maze and steamroom. Also still no queue at the entrance.

So, whoever is saying KB is dead, they're definitely wrong.

Guest Argument

Why ppl here kept taking about KB visitation? Are you guys the shareholders? Just move-on and stop dwelling. You guys there for a reason and definitely not marketing or conduct survey for the establishment. Not about the quantity but the quality. One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

5 minutes ago, Guest Argument said:

Why ppl here kept taking about KB visitation? Are you guys the shareholders? Just move-on and stop dwelling. You guys there for a reason and definitely not marketing or conduct survey for the establishment. Not about the quantity but the quality. One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Err....hello...this is a forum...are you lost??

Guest kB Regular

Field Report for 4 Dec 2020 (Friday) :

Yesterday, as usual I called Keybox in advance before heading down.. Told the statf who answered my call that I'll be there at 5pm & then he took down my phone number.

Reached there slightly before 5pm.. It was raining very heavily!.. Nobody outside but 3 guys were sitting & waiting inside the reception area.

Told the Tall Specky staff my phone number & I paid the uncle staff & straight away got my locker key & towel.. There were already a handful of people inside.

Later, I managed to have fun with a 21 yo Chinese twink, before their Underwear Nite starts at 6:30pm.. Btw, he told me he enters FREE using Keybox Telegram promotion : 18-25 yo enters FREE between 5-10pm!

Then at around 7pm+, the locker area were already quite packed with a few people who have just arrived.. Overall, there were around 40+ people inside KB during that time!

Quite a good mixture of crowd actually.. with a few quite good looking twinks, a handful of muscular & masculine guys.. & the music was good as well 😁👍👍

As usual, few uncles around & 1 or 2 mature hunks with muscular body!

I also used their dry sauna & steamroom, & then soaked in their hot & warm jacuzzi (really relaxing)!

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍

Guest Cliente

I agree nowadays days it is hard to distinguish between genuine & fake posts, best is to experience it for yourself.  

I happened to be in KB as well last night (5.30 to 8.45pm) so I know who were telling the truth 👨‍✈️.

The crowd was surprising not bad and I was so drained after 4 rounds with 2 local chn btm & 2 prc btm.

The first guy was a stocky middle aged guy, a bit hiong as he grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way from the backroom to the nearest private room available. I was having second thoughts at the start and wished no rooms were available so that I could escape but unfortunately he soon found one...so no choice must 任命& resign to fate haha. Anyway, not much damage done since he looked well-groomed & tidy, plus he was the one gettng fucked 🤣.

2nd guy was a slim fit chn flex with a nice cock. As I was still in recovery mode, I was now looking forward to play the btm role, hopefully by the time we finished I could fully recoup my "qi.". So I kicked off by deep throating his cock, preping him to fuck me later. Halfway thru though, he started to grab my cock & obviously like the grip . So long story short, I ended the night becoming a top and making all 4 btm cum before jerking myself off hugging the last guy.

16 hours ago, Guest Disappointed said:

I regret I did not take yr advise. I went around 7pm, it was not crowded as mentioned. The place seem dead. I left at 7.30. I should have gone to any of the 3 places you've mentioned.  

Much apologises if my previous suggestion to visit other saunas sounded a bit self serving to some😁 ...it was purely meant to help sauna goers find a better fit for themselves as well as to ease the traffic in KB so that customers don't have to wait too long to get in.

That's why I'm encouraging chubs & grandpa types to migrate to TMC & Shogun. Those under 25 who are currently paying very little or next to nothing at both Hook & KB, can perhaps go Hook for the time being as their weekdays are mostly empty. 

Guest Lonelyboy
3 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

I agree nowadays days it is hard to distinguish between genuine & fake posts, best is to experience it for yourself.  

I happened to be in KB as well last night (5.30 to 8.45pm) so I know who were telling the truth 👨‍✈️.

The crowd was surprising not bad and I was so drained after 4 rounds with 2 local chn btm & 2 prc btm.

The first guy was a stocky middle aged guy, a bit hiong as he grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way from the backroom to the nearest private room available. I was having second thoughts at the start and wished no rooms were available so that I could escape but unfortunately he soon found one...so no choice must 任命& resign to fate haha. Anyway, not much damage done since he looked well-groomed & tidy, plus he was the one gettng fucked 🤣.

2nd guy was a slim fit chn flex with a nice cock. As I was still in recovery mode, I was now looking forward to play the btm role, hopefully by the time we finished I could fully recoup my "qi.". So I kicked off by deep throating his cock, preping him to fuck me later. Halfway thru though, he started to grab my cock & obviously like the grip . So long story short, I ended the night becoming a top and making all 4 btm cum before jerking myself off hugging the last guy.

Much apologises if my previous suggestion to visit other saunas sounded a bit self serving to some😁 ...it was purely meant to help sauna goers find a better fit for themselves as well as to ease the traffic in KB so that customers don't have to wait too long to get in.

That's why I'm encouraging chubs & grandpa types to migrate to TMC & Shogun. Those under 25 who are currently paying very little or next to nothing at both Hook & KB, can perhaps go Hook for the time being as their weekdays are mostly empty. 

Second that. Was there around the same time yesterday and the crowd was not bad at all.

I feel like my first guy was the first guy who grabbed you, he was a bit hiong, well-groomed, nice chest and carried a small bag of things. Anyway I was only looking for light fun, I unloaded on his face. 2nd and 3rd guy I met were both Pinoy, both meaty which was my type but nothing much happened, just fondled.

4th guy i had fun with was a toned fit 20s Malay boy, I walked past him, eyes locked, I leaned on the wall next to him. Chatted a little then I asked if he was top or bottom, ended up we are both tops, we went into a room anyway. He was f""king hot, the cute face, the zero-fat body and the upward curve of his huge cock was perfect to play with and would hit your spot right but too bad I don't bottom. I don't kiss but I could not resist with him, we had some light fun and both unloaded.

For those who don't know whose post regarding the crowd to believe, just pay a visit to the place, no point guessing which post is real or fake. And yes, the new bespectacled receptionist with curly hair was cute. Surprisingly the staffs were all friendly, quite different from when I last visited some times ago.

Guest CuCurlyyy

Curly cutie boy was gone from his desk at around 11pm. Is that his knock off time or did he venture into the maze himself? Thought i saw a hottie that looked like him inside.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
7 hours ago, Guest CuCurlyyy said:

Curly cutie boy was gone from his desk at around 11pm. Is that his knock off time or did he venture into the maze himself? Thought i saw a hottie that looked like him inside.

Wah lao, are you stalking him now haha

Guest cucurlyyy

no la. not stalking. yesterday was my first time going into keybox. last week when i dropped by for awhile and spotted mr curly for the first time there was a queue so i left.

i have to say yesterday was a really good crowd even at 10pm. was surprised. didnt end up doing anything naughty but had an eye feast at all the guys esp in the deepend of the dark maze. but later on i stepped onto a pool of cum, was turned off, and left. 

dont really like that it is so dark and floor slippery with cum. maybe such bathhouses are really not my thing sigh

14 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Haha... I like your way of thinking. In a way it's true, in order to maximize the 200 pax entitlement (50 pax per establishment) the various client types ought to adhere to their own tribes. Unfortunately everyone has their own preferences and one might not necessarily be attracted to it's own tribe or maybe enjoy a mix. Actually all the saunas are a mix crowd, just a matter of percentage that make them tribe camps like TMC for chubs, matures for Shogun and cubs for Hook. KB is actually the most versatile in the sense that the crowd is truly mixed, a little bit of each tribe.  

Guest Mindset
15 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

no need to apologize man~ ppl here with funny mindset they think that forums are for chicken fight, a bunch of insincere people. Brainless idiots. Look at that stupid idiot who reminded ppl that this is a forum when reminded not to dwell..

1 hour ago, Guest Mindset said:

no need to apologize man~ ppl here with funny mindset they think that forums are for chicken fight, a bunch of insincere people. Brainless idiots. Look at that stupid idiot who reminded ppl that this is a forum when reminded not to dwell..

Some are competitors posting jealous and hate post to pull customers. Keybox is the most popular and successful gay sauna in Singapore. 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Some are competitors posting jealous and hate post to pull customers. Keybox is the most popular and successful gay sauna in Singapore. 

Yes they so “sour grapes”. They should instead try to improve their services and facilities if they wish to attract a decent portion of the patronage. Keybox is the only one that constantly does mini renovations every now and then to stay competitive. The rest never make any changes, still status quo for years and years and expect biz to improve. 

Edited by thatsamore

Guest kB Regular
7 minutes ago, thatsamore said:

Yes they so “sour grapes”. They should instead try to improve their services and facilities if they wish to attract a decent portion of the patronage. Keybox is the only one that constantly does mini renovations every now and then to stay competitive. The rest never make any changes, still status quo for years and years and expect biz to improve. 

Totally agree, Keybox facilities are still one of the best in town!

Jacuzzi is hot & warm & really relaxing to soak in.. Sauna is hot enough to keep warm.. & the steam inside the steam room is constantly running & hot enough to "detox" & "perspire!!" 😁😁😁.. & their mini gym, even though their equipment is not extensive.. is enough to work out the body!

They also wash the steam room & shower area at least once or twice a day! 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

Guest kB Regular
1 hour ago, jeffnp said:

do you wear mask there or can take off mask

You can remove your mask when you go shower 🚿🚿🚿.. & when you're soaking in the jacuzzi or when you are inside the stream room!.. Just in case it gets wet!

You have to put your mask on when you are inside the dark area while cruising along the corridor!

Hope this helps answer your query!

😷😷😷😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

Guest kB Regular
8 minutes ago, Dan_88 said:

Just to confirm. I went last Friday but I am not sure if I explored all. There are:-

Lockers

showering area

Maze with rooms

Very dark maze

Jacuzzi

Steam Room

Small gym and tv room

Small dark area on second floor

Did I miss out any area?

You almost explored every nick & corner of Keybox.. but I think you only missed 2 areas:

1) The Dry Sauna with the wooden door!

2) & the Smoking area right behind the back!

😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍

Guest live stream
19 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

Anyone at Kb now?

Just wonder why KB never came up with a live stream like LTA has on the highways here...

love these queries...🤣

1 hour ago, Guest kB Regular said:

You can remove your mask when you go shower 🚿🚿🚿.. & when you're soaking in the jacuzzi or when you are inside the stream room!.. Just in case it gets wet!

You have to put your mask on when you are inside the dark area while cruising along the corridor!

Hope this helps answer your query!

😷😷😷😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

That is good to know.   I am not for or against wearing mask.  But there is no point wearing mask inside the maze since transmission can still occurs in the jacuzzi and steam room.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest KB 2regular
3 hours ago, Guest kB Regular said:

You almost explored every nick & corner of Keybox.. but I think you only missed 2 areas:

1) The Dry Sauna with the wooden door!

2) & the Smoking area right behind the back!

😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍

You also missed the double decker big bed at the busy dark corridor.

It used to be wide open and not conducive for people to lay there offering to be used.

Now there's some modesty barriers at the front to make it more covered and mysterious.

That's why you guys missed it 😜😜😜

I used to lay at the big bed upstairs but now it's usually crowded bc of good group action there.

Now I prefer this big bed bc people are more shy to be so wanton in such a busy area. But I find the darkness is just dim enough to see and the covering just closed enough for me to lay there wantonly to be used.

I used to get fucked by guys who explored this strange corner and accidentally groped my legs, follows it up to my butts then find me willing to be used and fucked me.  Right there while the corridor is busy with guys cruising around looking for action, not knowing there's action right there under their noses.

19 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Best to bring your own. 

2020-10-29 at 19-45-49.png

2020-10-29 at 19-46-02.png

Look where I learned about fingerprint padlocks!  These sauna threads have some utility! :lol:

It seems like an ideal system.  (if your brain is so bad that you cannot remember a combination code)

But what if it runs out of battery after you locked up your stuff, and before you could open it again ??

Guest Cliente

Would you ever leave your house with only 2% of battery life left on your handphone? Do you not know what is a power bank?

Oh I forgot, your generation perhaps is still stucked in the basement communicating with rest of the world using one of these hahaha 🤣.

41NnHu1NqBL._AC_SY400_.jpg

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Look where I learned about fingerprint padlocks!  These sauna threads have some utility! :lol:

It seems like an ideal system.  (if your brain is so bad that you cannot remember a combination code)

But what if it runs out of battery after you locked up your stuff, and before you could open it again ??

make sure charged well

5 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Would you ever leave your house with only 2% of battery life left on your handphone? Do you not know what is a power bank?

Oh I forgot, your generation perhaps is still stucked in the basement communicating with rest of the world using one of these hahaha 🤣.

41NnHu1NqBL._AC_SY400_.jpg

A power bank?  Is this the power banks have because they control the money?

In the home where I was born we had a phone like this.  And it worked beautifully, more interesting for a kid to use than to just press buttons. NEVER in need to be plugged in and charged.  Powered instead with about 50 VDC through the LINE from the telephone company.

Guest ownselfcheatownself
2 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

aiyohhhh all so concerned abt curly's well being

but yah he looks like he has a nice tall and strapping bod

curly kept his eye contact with me during check in and made me damn shy. wish he would have came into the room with me but he didnt 😢 guess he really is too damn professional

Guest Gas Star

Guys don't bother to wait hours just to get in. Otherwise KB becomes very arrogant and think people very hard up to go in.

Simply give your business to other places. After all, it's the customers who make the place what it is. If hots guys start going certain place, that place becomes hot.

Guest first timee

i've never been to KB and curious to try but want to be discrete. i'm foreigner on visa. what is the process to enter? do i need membership or to show id? do KB take photo? please help me understand

How to be discrete? By law you need to use the digital tracking system known as Safe Entry provided by Ministry of Health Singapore to scan in before you are allowed to enter. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.