Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest dance theme
13 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Just don't go too late, Sunday after 8pm is more Bollywood than wonderful.

will they line up for a dance and KB playing Bollywood jingles?

Nude of course...

Love it and can save a trip

Guest Balakrisna
6 hours ago, MilkyCow said:

I remembered someone here mentioned tat there will be foreign workers too since its Sunday; off day.... 

Oh yes, KB lately getting more Indians construction workers, they off on Sunday. But so scary leh

1 hour ago, Guest Balakrisna said:

Oh yes, KB lately getting more Indians construction workers, they off on Sunday. But so scary leh

wow, i luv indians but how come even indian construction workers come to know of such a place like kb?

i mean, with their salary...wont the entry fee be a challenge to them? unless they become members of course...

1 hour ago, Guest Balakrisna said:

Why is it scary?? 🙄 Really scary is super old and out of shape men getting it on in there or tryna get it on with you....or the one with scabs and marks all over the body rubbing up on you...that's scary....

Young Fit good looking construction workers are people too, with needs...I prefer them to old fat ugly anytime. 

4 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Why is it scary?? 🙄 Really scary is super old and out of shape men getting it on in there or tryna get it on with you....or the one with scabs and marks all over the body rubbing up on you...that's scary....

Young Fit good looking construction workers are people too, with needs...I prefer them to old fat ugly anytime. 

Were they from those COVID-19 infested dormitories?? On and off , the dormitories still have some case.

52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Were they from those COVID-19 infested dormitories?? On and off , the dormitories still have some case.

Discrimination beyond belief! Just because one is a foreign worker in construction doesn't mean they are from mega dormitories. Besides, haven't you been reading that they have cleared the dorms? 

Do you also want to watch out for foreigners, Local Singaporean who just came back from overseas because these people served SHN...may be infected but are out in public....and at Keybox...

You really better stay home and shut up so you don't cause social unrest with your ignorance OK? 

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

I got pushed into a room by an Indian construction worker (actually not sure which country he came from but he was brown) once. He fucked me hard, cummed on my back and left, but somehow I felt satisfied and didn't need multiple men to cum on my face and body that day.

Wahliao...really racist leh you...just because he's brown you call him an Indian construction worker sia......🤦🏻‍♂️ I think you better log in as Guest Guest the next time you want to show off how stupid you are. 

Xia Suay ah....🤣

Guest 犯贱冰冰
55 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I got pushed into a room by an Indian construction worker (actually not sure which country he came from but he was brown) once. He fucked me hard, cummed on my back and left, but somehow I felt satisfied and didn't need multiple men to cum on my face and body that day.

Wow... 

8 hours ago, Guest Balakrisna said:

What is the problem with that?
Even if they being workers, they may have better physique or body compared to many locals.

And these non-locals may have sharper and better facial features than many of our locals (read: more handsome).

In a meat market, their presence is a boon in a place like KB.

Let me tell you what scary is - during CNY period (of past years), when all the PRCs and Malaysian workers return to their countries, those whom are 'left behind in Singapore'- whether in the MRT or in saunas, seem to comprising of older people.  You will realise that Singapore is actually a very aged society with more elderly people (which you do not realise during normal times).  And hence, correspondingly, during this period, there are so many more LKKs in the saunas.

1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

Discrimination beyond belief! Just because one is a foreign worker in construction doesn't mean they are from mega dormitories. Besides, haven't you been reading that they have cleared the dorms? 

Do you also want to watch out for foreigners, Local Singaporean who just came back from overseas because these people served SHN...may be infected but are out in public....and at Keybox...

You really better stay home and shut up so you don't cause social unrest with your ignorance OK? 

Just becos u need to get a fxxk badly, anyone to you also can. SLUT !!!

9 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

I’m shocked. Maybe I’m not. 

Not racist but Hor fat shaming. Disappointing 

14 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

I went for my first time last Friday. No need to be nervous. Everybody is the same there to have fun, so no need to nervous. The receptionist is also friendly. 

Yeah, the young guy receptionist with curly hair is friendly! :) 

53 minutes ago, manehiso said:

Go on 1st or 2nd Jan. Public holidays more are free to come, I'd guess..? Have fun! 😁

Wah, at the rate this is going, the whole of Singapore's gay community will be at Keybox on those days.

Leave some breadcrumbs for Ten Men leh... haha.

Guest kB Regular
1 hour ago, MidAgeMlyBoi said:

Do I need to bring anything? Can go in with sandals? 

Membership is $10 Lifetime.. Entry fee depends on your age group.. Discount if you join their Telegram Channel.. If you are 25 years old & below, you need to show them your ID as proof for cheaper rate!

You will be provided with a locker to put your clothes & belongings in.. & a towel to shower.. Most people will be bare-footed when they enter the dark maze area, but you can put on your slippers if you want to!

Since you mentioned you're going on a Monday, Nude event starts at 6:30pm inside the dark maze area.. But you can still be in your towel around the locker area.

If still in doubt when you are there, you can always approach the counter staff for assistance!

Have fun & be safe! 😉😀👍👍👍

Guest Jason33
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah, at the rate this is going, the whole of Singapore's gay community will be at Keybox on those days.

Leave some breadcrumbs for Ten Men leh... haha.

Ten men dun need any breadcrumbs. Tonight, although it's Monday, it is packed. I even saw KB boss John, busy cruising. Too bad, he is not my type. I dun think he is popular in ten men.Verify with yr boss whether am I lying. Save the breadcrumbs for yrself, KB need it more. 

Guest Cliente

You should try both & then write your experience here. 

There are a few stocky muscular malays that patronise KB regularly, often see them circling around the dark maze. They are more popular among the older non-Chinese men.

Guest Sea of naked men
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who were there just now.

so crowded

me! Whoa it was a sea of naked men especially in the dark maze. When you walk thru there’ll be random hands fondling your nipples, squeezing your butt, cupping your balls, feeling your chest and jerking your dick. Exhilarating! 

Guest Cliente
14 hours ago, Lamb2460 said:

It was my first time on Sunday. It’d very casual.

Oh, not sure if it was you, I happened to just walk in when you were paying at the counter with your credit card but was told they only accept Nets.

Guest Authorities
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you mentioned so crowed, beware the authority is watching 

hello? Phase 3 already? Authority watching what? Shopping mall and restaurant all so crowded you think what?

stop scaremongering lah

57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you mentioned so crowed, beware the authority is watching 

You must be that loser from that FAILED sauna in Chinatown who can't even get 10 men in their premises during peak hour. LOLOL

9 hours ago, Guest Sea of naked men said:

me! Whoa it was a sea of naked men especially in the dark maze. When you walk thru there’ll be random hands fondling your nipples, squeezing your butt, cupping your balls, feeling your chest and jerking your dick. Exhilarating! 

Want to try out nude next time

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Ya authority watching which assholes got biggest gap

Mrt n buses n everywhere crowded

Settle that first

The authorities will start to settle at KB first .

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.