Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest KiasuBitch
21 hours ago, Guest Jason33 said:

Ten men dun need any breadcrumbs. Tonight, although it's Monday, it is packed. I even saw KB boss John, busy cruising. Too bad, he is not my type. I dun think he is popular in ten men.Verify with yr boss whether am I lying. Save the breadcrumbs for yrself, KB need it more. 

Lol

On 12/28/2020 at 9:04 PM, Lamb2460 said:

It was my first time on Sunday. It’d very casual.

I'd be much too shy to approach an ang moh in KB. any ones braver than me if you see an ang moh in a sauna?

It's been a long time since I went to Keybox, but I had a hookup appointment there yesterday. Went down maybe just before 5pm. The man I was supposed to meet was MIA, so I decided to just go in and see how things are like since I was last here.

All the facilities that I liked were still there and running smoothly (steam room ftw). Hung around mostly in the steam room. A random gent came over and started blowing me, getting me nice and hard and handing over a condom. Got it on and he tried to sit on me, but it wasn't working out so he went to the corner of the seats and I went over, slipping my hard cock into him. Felt really nice and tight. Proceeded to slowly fuck him, knowing I wouldn't last that long in that hot steam environment. Edged myself a bit using his ass, and once I decided I wanted to cum I gave him some good hard thrusting before coming. Gave him a thankful pat and went off to clean myself up. Shoutout to whoever it was I fucked.

Spent the rest of the 2 hours walking around trying to see if there was anyone I'd be keen on, but didn't get any. Left just before 7, and there was definitely a higher number of patrons than when I arrived at 5.

Guest Barbarella
5 hours ago, Guest Shyguy said:

I'd be much too shy to approach an ang moh in KB. any ones braver than me if you see an ang moh in a sauna?

Me. Angmohs are friendlier than Asians. They are hotter and better at making out too. You won't regret making the move on them. Of cos, they do reject if they are not interested. I have seen that happen to others before. So pls be polite and gracious if you do get rejected. 

Guest Cliente

Yesterday's crowd was surprisingly good , saw quite a number of fresh new faces with nice toned bodies while I was there from 5 plus to 9.20pm. Managed to have fun with 2 of them - guy #1 diminished about 60% of my yanq qi, leaving guy #2 o fully extinguished it with his yin qi later. First-timers, love them or hate them, they sure got higher sex drive than us - the regulars haha.

11 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

Why? I am an ang moh and I don't bite (usually 😉)

At KB do you get approach by lots of locals? Or do you have to do the approaching?

52 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Yesterday's crowd was surprisingly good , saw quite a number of fresh new faces with nice toned bodies while I was there from 5 plus to 9.20pm. Managed to have fun with 2 of them - guy #1 diminished about 60% of my yanq qi, leaving guy #2 o fully extinguished it with his yin qi later. First-timers, love them or hate them, they sure got higher sex drive than us - the regulars haha.

My first experience last week was nice. Those who are procrastinating can give it a try. Like many first timers, I am scared but managed to take the first step and I am glad that I did. 

14 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

My first experience last week was nice. Those who are procrastinating can give it a try. Like many first timers, I am scared but managed to take the first step and I am glad that I did. 

Ritchie

you first time ? Should have told me I will wait for you at the entrance and sprinkle flowers when you walk in to thank you for the Telegraph thing 

1 hour ago, Guest Eugene said:

Ritchie

you first time ? Should have told me I will wait for you at the entrance and sprinkle flowers when you walk in to thank you for the Telegraph thing 

First time there and didn't know what to do, so explore on my own. Not sure who is who inside. So find an empty room and lay naked with door open 😁

Guest Funtastic
14 minutes ago, Tryingthings said:

I wanna try going there later today. Any tips for a newbie? A lil nervous haha 

If u newbie bottom, top will give u angpow for 1st time open your flower.

Guest Discreet/Curious

Hi, after hanging around this forum for a while, I’ve decided to give this place a try as nervous as I may be haha. Not 100% sure if I’ll engage in anal fun, but am open to whatever happens. I’ve an average body. When’s a good time? Sunday afternoon? Weekday afternoon? I know nights are definitely a no-no haha

1 hour ago, ritchie85 said:

Went around 8:30pm. No queue. Tried to btm for a korkor who is so nice to sanitize the bed and being patient. Unfortunately, not able to take in his cock this time. Hope to be able to the next time :)

Wow lucky!! Maybe I go next weekend 😜

Guest Guessto

Went there today and its quite packed. Wearing a mask is really troublesome when u have to go into the sauna and steam room. But I would say the crowd today is quite diverse, got all sorts of ppl, didnt really get a guy cos it was too dark hard to gauge if he looks good. The dark maze at the back was filled with guys and someone was actually fucking another guy. Had some fun in the steam room, it really makes me feel horny with the heat and wetness, and there was a big group of ppl just touching each other, and someone giving a bj. An issue i have is the redesign of the mezzanine, now its just 2 tiny rooms and scarily dark and narrow corridor that i dont know leads to where. the previous one was much better.

Ever since I went for the first time last week I’ve fantasied about this young chn guy I spotted. Maybe 20yo skinny, glasses and looked nervous as me. Would’ve loved to find out what he was looking for. Hopefully he’s there next time...

4 hours ago, Guest Guessto said:

Went there today and its quite packed. Wearing a mask is really troublesome when u have to go into the sauna and steam room. But I would say the crowd today is quite diverse, got all sorts of ppl, didnt really get a guy cos it was too dark hard to gauge if he looks good. The dark maze at the back was filled with guys and someone was actually fucking another guy. Had some fun in the steam room, it really makes me feel horny with the heat and wetness, and there was a big group of ppl just touching each other, and someone giving a bj. An issue i have is the redesign of the mezzanine, now its just 2 tiny rooms and scarily dark and narrow corridor that i dont know leads to where. the previous one was much better.

Not sure if we are at the dark maze corner at the same time. I have wanted to try that corner but too scared to go in last week. A guy took me there. That corner is pitch black. He gave me a bj and later on, two other guys joined in as I played with their cocks. From the corner, you can look out to see others playing but you can't really see yourself, that is how pitch dark it is. After I cummed, the guy who gave me a bj was turned to one of the two guys. Not long, the guy who gave me the bj was fucked. That's hot to hear the moans as I can only see the shadow of the guy arching his back as the other guy pounds his ass. The guy who gave me the bj has nice protruding nipples, love playing with it as he get fucked. The top stopped and I felt his arms around my waist. He was bringing me towards him. I am not sure what that signal means. As I tried to move away, he tighten his grip on my waist. I can feel his face close to my neck. I was abit scared as i am thinking whether he is planning to fuck me too. Not able to see and being grabbed by the waist makes me nervous. Decided to walk away. Still a newbie to this space. Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms? Most likely I will visit this corner again. 

3 hours ago, Lamb2460 said:

Ever since I went for the first time last week I’ve fantasied about this young chn guy I spotted. Maybe 20yo skinny, glasses and looked nervous as me. Would’ve loved to find out what he was looking for. Hopefully he’s there next time...

Hope he will be back again :)

2 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

Not sure if we are at the dark maze corner at the same time. I have wanted to try that corner but too scared to go in last week. A guy took me there. That corner is pitch black. He gave me a bj and later on, two other guys joined in as I played with their cocks. From the corner, you can look out to see others playing but you can't really see yourself, that is how pitch dark it is. After I cummed, the guy who gave me a bj was turned to one of the two guys. Not long, the guy who gave me the bj was fucked. That's hot to hear the moans as I can only see the shadow of the guy arching his back as the other guy pounds his ass. The guy who gave me the bj has nice protruding nipples, love playing with it as he get fucked. The top stopped and I felt his arms around my waist. He was bringing me towards him. I am not sure what that signal means. As I tried to move away, he tighten his grip on my waist. I can feel his face close to my neck. I was abit scared as i am thinking whether he is planning to fuck me too. Not able to see and being grabbed by the waist makes me nervous. Decided to walk away. Still a newbie to this space. Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms? Most likely I will visit this corner again. 

wow...Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms

You gave a good name to the corner  FUCK INTERCHANGE

Edited by LoveCum

17 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

Hehe, not sure if that space is used for that. 

Older brother

27 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

Not able to see and being grabbed by the waist makes me nervous. Decided to walk away. Still a newbie to this space. Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms? Most likely I will visit this corner again.

Bus interchange = KB now has Fuck Interchange

@ 2nd Floor 2 rooms are open door action rooms, with dead end at side, Fuck to No where.

People lay inside to be fucked...others watch or join...very happening 

Edited by LoveCum

1 hour ago, LoveCum said:

Bus interchange = KB now has Fuck Interchange

@ 2nd Floor 2 rooms are open door action rooms, with dead end at side, Fuck to No where.

People lay inside to be fucked...others watch or join...very happening 

Didn't see bed in the corner that I was in. Lots of things going on. 

1 hour ago, Sauna Newbie said:

Do hunky guys only go for hunky guys?

I think some yes. 

49 minutes ago, Guest FirstTime said:

First time to keybox, above 26, is the fee $10+$10?

Yes

5 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

Didn't see bed in the corner that I was in. Lots of things going on. 

I think some yes. 

Yes

Perhaps here's the latest highlights hidden unspoken at Kb :

1)  Double storey bed patio -  laying guys readily waiting to be laid ( can table up to 12 persons )

2)  Lower patio - another 12 persons, 6 to be laid 

Note : Lying Face up - waiting to be sucked. 99% Top, May be flex or Btms

Lying Face down - 100% ConfirmedTotal btms, waiting to be laid by cruising tops

above (1) and  (2) similar to Chengdu MC Sauna Concepti

Watch and listern :

关于成都mc事件,发生了什么?事情闹的有点大【北同】 - YouTube

🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻成都MC同性恋群P事件:LGBT群体各自互咬,男同之间彼此割席 x 同性恋群体无法通过任何手段彻底解决,因为是自然意志的选择 - YouTube

2020.10.3#成都MC# 到底在成都滿舍MC洗浴發生了什麽引來大家的關註 - YouTube

【gay bar】夫夫夜闯同志酒吧体验二人世界,手把手一起做事! - YouTube

3)  Fuck Interchange1 that leads to dead end dark room  - beware always jammed packed

Here - be prepare to brave out, else dun go in. There 's no escape once u are in.

Be ready to stand by condoms, else you gets wildly raw or raped, no one can help you

3A) Fuck Interchange2 - on left as u enter, its a dead end U turn - lots of jammed action, still can escape out, and  leave

4) 2nd Floor rooms - ready laid guys room open for action

5) 2nd floor after both rooms , on right, leads a small lane for action - total darkness, dead end dark lane..Dare you to venture inside and get fucked.

Most btms lie  FACE DOWN = agrees to be  laid and used, optional doors open or close. : Lots of spectators.

6) 2nd floor - open area , waiting guys for actions, waiting for attacks and preys for predators.

7) Steam room wet - lots of action, crowded to only body contacts movements, slimy wild.

Anything can happen, dont go in, and come out crying.

😎 Dry Steam room - lots of sweaty action - most are not shy...for the Daring and Exhibitionist

Some are willing to play for others to watch, some will join in when action hots up

😎 jaccussi - action warm up, snaky hands even be prepared to get fuck under water.

10) Corridors, may have lots of stating statues at times, esp during free entry days where no   

conditions stands freely to pass time.

11) Gym, Open areas, Smoking area- U dare, they dare....there no end to choices, its yours to

decide. A view area where pedators eyes on arriving preys as they enters the corridor sides.

Last but not least, if cabin doors are let ajar open = its means an invitation  to

A) FREE WATCHING

B) INVITATION TO  JOIN

C) A signal for more help needed by the TOP inside

D)   Orgy or gangfuck invitations to room

Usually such doors ajar, both in room have already agreed on A, B, C D.

Condoms are available at counter, just ask , its free...OPEN YOUR MOUTH, NOT ASS

Note: Those who chose to wear watches with LED , spy cameras etc ...be aware there have been cases of being punched or beaten by all in total darkness , when u light your LED watches to intrude into others, even if you act innocent, becareful you will lost your teeth. 

Its best you leave your expensive LED watches and spy cameras in locker, rather than to loose you teeth in darkness and go home toothless.

2021-01-03 at 12-46-53.png

Edited by LoveCum

2 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

1)  Double storey bed patio -  laying guys readily waiting to be laid ( can table up to 12 persons )

3)  Fuck Interchange that leads to dead end room  - beware always jammed packed

5) 2nd floor after both rooms on right, a small lane for action - total darkness

6) 2nd floor - open area , waiting guys for action

7) Steam room wet - lots of action

😎 Dry Steam room - lots of sweaty action - most are not shy

😎 jacussi - action warm up

10) Corridors, may have lots of stating statues at times, esp during free entry

11) Gym , Open areas, Smoking area- U dare, they dare

You’ve nearly convinced me to make an appearance myself tonight!! 🤔

6 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

3)  Fuck Interchange that leads to dead end room  - beware always jammed packed

5) 2nd floor after both rooms on right, a small lane for action - total darkness

6) 2nd floor - open area , waiting guys for action

7) Steam room wet - lots of action

😎 Dry Steam room - lots of sweaty action - most are not shy

😎 jacussi - action warm up

10) Corridors, may have lots of stating statues at times, esp during free entry

11) Gym , Open areas, Smoking area- U dare, they dare

Oh, I was in number 3 ytd. The top must be thinking why I walk away when it is going to be my turn being fucked hehe. 

5 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

This is the corner where

- many who doesn't dare show their faces in the open; many prefer doing things in the dark;

- many does not practice safe sex,

- guys will pick up Hiv if bb.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.