Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

3 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Perhaps here's the latest highlights hidden unspoken at Kb :

1)  Double storey bed patio -  laying guys readily waiting to be laid ( can table up to 12 persons )

2)  Lower patio - another 12 persons, 6 to be laid 

Note : Lying Face up - waiting to be sucked. 99% Top, May be flex or Btms

Lying Face down - 100% ConfirmedTotal btms, waiting to be laid by cruising tops

above (1) and  (2) similar to Chengdu MC Sauna Concepti

Watch and listern :

关于成都mc事件,发生了什么?事情闹的有点大【北同】 - YouTube

🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻成都MC同性恋群P事件:LGBT群体各自互咬,男同之间彼此割席 x 同性恋群体无法通过任何手段彻底解决,因为是自然意志的选择 - YouTube

2020.10.3#成都MC# 到底在成都滿舍MC洗浴發生了什麽引來大家的關註 - YouTube

【gay bar】夫夫夜闯同志酒吧体验二人世界,手把手一起做事! - YouTube

3)  Fuck Interchange1 that leads to dead end dark room  - beware always jammed packed

Here - be prepare to brave out, else dun go in. There 's no escape once u are in.

Be ready to stand by condoms, else you gets wildly raw or raped, no one can help you

3A) Fuck Interchange2 - on left as u enter, its a dead end U turn - lots of jammed action, still can escape out, and  leave

4) 2nd Floor rooms - ready laid guys room open for action

5) 2nd floor after both rooms , on right, leads a small lane for action - total darkness, dead end dark lane..Dare you to venture inside and get fucked.

Most btms lie to get laid and used, optional doors open or close. :Lots of spectators.

6) 2nd floor - open area , waiting guys for actions, waiting for attacks and preys

7) Steam room wet - lots of action, crowed to only body contacts movements.

😎 Dry Steam room - lots of sweaty action - most are not shy...for the Daring and Exhibitionist

😎 jacussi - action warm up

10) Corridors, may have lots of stating statues at times, esp during free entry

11) Gym , Open areas, Smoking area- U dare, they dare....there no end to choices, its yours to decide.

Last but not least, if cabin doors are let ajar open = its means an inviation  to

A) FREE WATCHING

B) INVITATION TO  JOIN

C) A signal for more help needed by the TOP inside

D)   Orgy or gangfuck invitations to room

Usually such doors ajar, both in room have already agreed on A, B, C D.

Condoms are available at counter, just ask , its free

Note: Those with LED watches, spy cameras...be aware there have been cases of being punched or beaten by all , when u light your LED watches to intrude into others. 

2021-01-03 at 12-46-53.png

Most probably I will return to #3 and try #5 the next time. 

My experience on my first nude theme yesterday. I was there around 830pm. There is no queue. In front of me is a tall Chinese guy and the receptionist is helping with his registration. Seems to be his first time the receptionist is explaining the membership. Similar to what I had last week when I first joined. After me, there is a white guy and followed by another Chinese guy. Getting my towel and condom, I went in to look for my locker. 

Being a newbie, I am still quite lost trying to find where my locker is. At that time, there are already quite packed with people in nudes in the locker area. I wasn't able to get in to my locker area as the guys are changing but there are eye candies (gym fit) in my locker section (my locker #120). Coincidentally, the white guy who was behind me has his locker just beside me. Jokingly, he said that he is watching me change as there is much room as guys are coming in and out to access their lockers. There are a couple of white guys as compared my previous experience where I didn't encounter any. After stripping naked, I went to the open showers area. The jacuzzi area is also full when I walk pass which wasn't the case in my previous experience. The shower area is full but it didn't have to wait too long to get my turn. Had a shower and went back to put back my towel in my locker and proceed to the dark maze. 

The people in the first part of the maze is well spread out along the corridors, not much action happening there. From the previous experience, I wanted to explore the the deeper part of the maze on the 2nd level platform which is basically going from point #2, I went past point #3 because I was still scare. As described, #3 is packed and I went pass bodies of nude guys and as I brush through their bodies, some squeeze my butt and cock. Being highly sensitive, I got hard. I was at most probably point #6 and I saw a gym fit guy (tall, at least 1.8) watching some people on action, I was standing beside him to see what is happening. There are caressing and bj going on. The gym fit guy play my cock a little and I return the same. He gave me a pat on the shoulder and he u turn and left. More guys start to come forth and one of the guy start to play with my cock. He has a a nice physique and got a nice big fleshy thich cock. He whisper to ask me whether I am top or btm. I told him I am btm, he said he is top. He ask my age but I didn't tell but I like what I am handling. He ask whether I want to go to a room. I agreed. After getting a room, we removed our masks. Saw that he is a cute korkor. He suggest sanitizing the bed and he clean the bed and wipe the mirror abit. I like mirror sex, so kinky when the mirror is clean and clear. Laying on his back, he close his eyes as I suck on his cock and lick his nipples. I can feel my mouth filled and I know this is one that is a very thick one. He flipped me over as I lay on my back. Lubing up my hole and putting on the condom, he climb on me, ready to mount. Due to the size it was painful during entry. He flipped me sideways and it went in. He started pounding my ass as I request korkor to be slower. The pace pick up, pain and pleasure flashes in as I see myself being fucked in the mirror. It brings me back to my last week experience with two thick cocks daddies. Compared to the korkor, there is no stop after they entered me. My hole is like a toy being used. From missionary, to riding, to doggie. Whimpering as I got fucked just like the other btms where you can hear the cries from the other rooms. Unfortunately, korkor's cock slipped out as my hole tighten. We stopped then. We clean up abit and left the room. I went to the toilet to clean up my hole as it was still wet and slippery with lube. I dried myself and went to dip in the jacuzzi which is now available. Only one guy was there. The water pressure is strong and I massage my back for a while, watching the traffic between the shower and sauna. Since it is nude theme, some guys are walking naked even though not in dark maze. 

I went back to point#6 in the dark maze. A guy approach me. Also has a nice physique and we play with each other cocks. He was soft but I went hard in no time. He holds my right hand and wanted to bring me somewhere. Which little did I know that he is bringing me to point #3a (I believe so). I was scare as I entered into the pitch dark corner. I was placed in a way where my back was against the wall where my left and right are walls. In front are guys playing but not able to see clearly. At my 11 o clock, guys outside the room are packed and carressing. The guy who brought me here when on his knees to suck my cock. I am going to name him Nip because his got nice big protruding nipple the size of a jelly bean sweet. Two other other guy soon joined in as they come to our corner. One on my left side, I will name him Ring as I felt that he is wearing a cock ring. His cock and balls are wet, which I am not sure why but I was playing with his cock. On my right side, I will name the guy Dom. I can feel his cock getting hard as I play with it. My nipples is played by Ring as Nip suck my cock. The bj is nice and I tried hard not to cum. I squat back as Nip was sucking deeper as he tried to get my cock back. Sometimes he will raise and jerk my cock and I will also play his nipples. At the same time I also play Dom's cock. Nip went down to suck my cock and it wasn't long as I moan and cum. I heard men moaning but not sure whether is it Ring and Dom. Nip was caught by surprise as I heard him gagged and spit the cum. He stand up and i saw from his body turned to face the left wall. Dom's cock that I am playing with, I feel a hand brings put my hands away. Feeling confused, I reach out to play with Nip's nipple and Ring seems to have disappeared. Nip's both hands were on the walls as I can only see the silhouette against the dimly lit blue light at my 11 o clock. I couldn't go out as Dom's back is against the right wall. Hearing moanings, and feeling around, I soon figured out that Dom is mounting Nip while standing. The moans got louder as Dom starts to fuck Nip. I played Nip's and Dom's nipples while they fuck. I felt a hand around my waist and I felt Dom's face brushing against my neck. Nip went down to suck my cock again. The grip around my waist start to tighten and I was a bit afraid what is going on. Dom seems to be pulling me towards him as he sense that I am trying to escape. Nip stands up as he sense that I am trying to move. Without any condom with me, and not able to see, the grip makes me nervous and I move away. As Nip was in front of me, Dom wasn't able to wrap me with both hands. This gave me a chance to move out of the space. For those who like to experience of being used by unknown men in the dark, this is one space to consider. The feeling is a mix of kink, anonymous fuck, group fun, sense of touch and hearing is heighten since sight is little use. 

I went to shower. The shower area was quite empty. While drying myself in the shower, I saw a cute guy who is drying himself too. He got a nice physique with boyish look. I went back to my locker. Saw the cute korkor was also at his locker checking his phone. Would have approached him again if he wasn't busy on his phone. I changed up as people are still busy at the locker area. Saw a guy with nice physique standing beside the door of the dark maze covering his cock with his hands. Maybe he is waiting for someone. I left the place around 930pm. There are two more people coming in but no queue. 

Guest Newbie

Went for the first time tonight. Once the caressing started, I came in like 10 mins. Shit. But as the post says, good mix of guys. Young, middle aged (mostly), older men, etc. not so intimidating for first timers.

7 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Went for the first time tonight. Once the caressing started, I came in like 10 mins. Shit. But as the post says, good mix of guys. Young, middle aged (mostly), older men, etc. not so intimidating for first timers.

Wow. That's hot. Did you Stay longer and cum a second time?

Guest Newbie
2 minutes ago, Zyscgk said:

Wow. That's hot. Did you Stay longer and cum a second time?

Nope haha will probably be much lesser and if I stayed, definitively would cum in less than an hour. Not enough time to replenish lol

2 minutes ago, jack_kerouack said:

Damn hot stories/experiences, boys!

Maybe I'd sneak in early afternoon tomorrow and be done by 6pm before the wife and kids come back home 😅

Haha love the idea of that!!. So hot you don’t know the story of the guy you’re blowing in a dark corner. Makes me hard thinking about it!!

8 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Glad its not intimidating for you.

21 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

A guy took me there. That corner is pitch black. He gave me a bj and later on, two other guys joined in as I played with their cocks. From the corner, you can look out to see others playing but you can't really see yourself, that is how pitch dark it is. After I cummed, the guy who gave me a bj was turned to one of the two guys. Not long, the guy who gave me the bj was fucked. That's hot to hear the moans as I can only see the shadow of the guy arching his back as the other guy pounds his ass. The guy who gave me the bj has nice protruding nipples, love playing with it as he get fucked. The top stopped and I felt his arms around my waist. He was bringing me towards him. I am not sure what that signal means. As I tried to move away, he tighten his grip on my waist. I can feel his face close to my neck. I was abit scared as i am thinking whether he is planning to fuck me too. Not able to see and being grabbed by the waist makes me nervous. Decided to walk away. Still a newbie to this space. Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms? Most likely I will visit this corner again. 

yeah this (3) Interchange...its where team tags meet and used btms or gets shared.

8 hours ago, jack_kerouack said:

Maybe I'd sneak in early afternoon tomorrow and be done by 6pm before the wife and kids come back home 😅

Cool...sat afternoons is always lots of " OVERTIME GUYS", " Attached or Married ", escaped and have to have their  lunch done by 6pm @KB , before getting home to kids ,  wife, or lovers.

Even esp many daddies fit hunks too are there too recent.....much to recent publicity I guessed

Edited by LoveCum

2 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Cool...sat afternoons is always lots of " OVERTIME GUYS", " Attached or Married ", escaped and have to have their  lunch done by 6pm @KB , before getting home to kids ,  wife, or lovers.

Even esp many daddies fit hunks too are there too recent.....much to recent publicity I guessed

Sat afternoons?

But most work Mon-Fri eh 😅😅😅

and what sort of publicity?🤔

2 minutes ago, jack_kerouack said:

Sat afternoons?

But most work Mon-Fri eh 😅😅😅

and what sort of publicity?🤔

i mean i noticed sats afternoons are "get- away" for this group... i may be wrong, freebies comes after 6pm.

i m not related to kb 

Edited by LoveCum

Went on NYE, after not visiting such places for a long time (even before COVID). Supposed to be nude night, but there were a number of people sneaking in from the other door (lounge?) with towel or underwear.

And I know it can't be helped, but pretty weird to see people to walk around naked cruising with a mask on. 😂

Guest married guest
13 hours ago, jack_kerouack said:

I just did that last sat. escaped for an hour or so from the wife. went to the open bed area and waited for someone to come and give me a good blowjob, which i don't get at home. and sometimes i would suck someone, and just hope that there were more cocks for me to suck, and more ppl coming to suck me, touch me and use me, all in the open view of others. 

It gives me a total sense of liberation, a total escape from the real world. like i could go wild, suck a few cocks while been sucked, that's why i like to do it in the open , to exhibit, cos the less discreet, the higher sense of liberation and indifference,  like no one cares who you are and you dont have to care what people think about you. 

the irony of the more wrong it is for a married man to do it, the better and right it feels. 

well after the short escape, its back to grinding in normal life 

Ha ah... That's my fantasy too but haven't tried. I have a regular married man who love to suck my cock and swallow but sometime I feel not satisfied. There were time I wish we have more so I can also try out this fantasy... I can be naughty sometimes but in my thought. 

6 hours ago, Guest married guest said:

I just did that last sat. escaped for an hour or so from the wife. went to the open bed area and waited for someone to come and give me a good blowjob, which i don't get at home. and sometimes i would suck someone, and just hope that there were more cocks for me to suck, and more ppl coming to suck me, touch me and use me, all in the open view of others. 

It gives me a total sense of liberation, a total escape from the real world. like i could go wild, suck a few cocks while been sucked, that's why i like to do it in the open , to exhibit, cos the less discreet, the higher sense of liberation and indifference,  like no one cares who you are and you dont have to care what people think about you. 

the irony of the more wrong it is for a married man to do it, the better and right it feels. 

well after the short escape, its back to grinding in normal life 

such is married life bro 

hugs

Guest Incognito

Was super horny and went to KB ysterday aftn. Stepped into steam room to get some hot steam and within minutes, I felt a pair of hands groping my firm butt. I recipocrated by touching his body. Woo...firm hard bod.

I then pushed this guy against the wall and we started to caress and hug each other tight. Soon we found ourselves locking lips and kissing passionate. All the while I was gyrating my hip and rubbing our hard cocks together. Guess I was too horny and soo sexploded my hot gluey cum onto our cocks.

I supposed the other guy came too...haha first time orgasm with just a pair of hard cocks rubbing together. Think there's a term for it..Frothing ? Anyone else can cum like this ?

After that we locked arms and kissed for awhile before parting.

10 hours ago, celexter said:

Went on NYE, after not visiting such places for a long time (even before COVID). Supposed to be nude night, but there were a number of people sneaking in from the other door (lounge?) with towel or underwear.

And I know it can't be helped, but pretty weird to see people to walk around naked cruising with a mask on. 😂

The anonymity is liberating..

4 minutes ago, anvit124 said:

How is keybox on a weekday morning?

Im a 19 year old. What sort of crowd can I expect?

What should i carry with me?

Can i even get action?

KB only opens at 12 noon. Not morning. 

19 year old you at KB so early? Damn, the early crowd would love you. Hahahha. 

Don't need anything with you. The place has all you need, for lube condoms towels and other extra stuff. 

You'd get lots of action, it's a healthy mix of diff body types and ages there, so there's bound to be someone for everyone. 

Dropped you a Tele msg! 

4 hours ago, Guest Incognito said:

Was super horny and went to KB ysterday aftn. Stepped into steam room to get some hot steam and within minutes, I felt a pair of hands groping my firm butt. I recipocrated by touching his body. Woo...firm hard bod.

I then pushed this guy against the wall and we started to caress and hug each other tight. Soon we found ourselves locking lips and kissing passionate. All the while I was gyrating my hip and rubbing our hard cocks together. Guess I was too horny and soo sexploded my hot gluey cum onto our cocks.

I supposed the other guy came too...haha first time orgasm with just a pair of hard cocks rubbing together. Think there's a term for it..Frothing ? Anyone else can cum like this ?

frottage: the practice of touching or rubbing against the clothed body of another person in a crowd as a means of obtaining sexual gratification.

hmm not quite the case here

Second visit at keybox. Went on new year’s day around 12am. Crowd started to thin a little but managed to have some fun. First top brought me to a room and rimmed me well. My legs will automatically spread when i receive a good rim and my mouth and ass will belong to the top for his pleasure lol. Was still hungry for more so went back to the maze and lean against a wall as there wasnt much crowd. A Taiwanese boy came up to rub my nipples. Inched forward to let him play with my round butt while we stood there in the maze corridor. Kinda wished there were more spectators lol. But felt his cock through his towel and it was a good size, 6 inches perhaps. He lead me a to a room and i wanted the door unlocked. Thank god another top came in. Had a great time sucking both their cocks and they took turns fcking me well. Kept hearing them say how good it felt fucking me which turned me on even more. Legs were shaky at the end lol. Thanks to the Taiwanese and Filipino tops. You guys made my night 😉 overall it was a good experience even though it wasn’t crowd. Wouldn’t complain since i reached kb at almost midnight. 

5 hours ago, Guest Incognito said:

Steam room action usually feels the best for me, just nice to horn myself up before I go to the dark room. I don't usually cum but love it when I get cummed on in the steam room. Feels good when you walk out of the steam room with cum dripping down your body and your hard-on.

2 hours ago, manehiso said:

The anonymity is liberating..

I like to muffle my moans behind the mask when getting rammed. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, max gtg said:

first timer here and need some advise. Should I go Friday evening after work around 7pm or Saturday afternoon? 

If my body needs men, I usually stay overnight (pre-covid) so that I can have a fruitful Saturday morning. -_-

So for my 2nd time to KB I got there around 1am this (Tuesday) morning. As you might expect it was fairly dead, maybe 10-12 guys of varying ages. Couple of cuties but most looked like they’d had their fun for the night and were winding down. The good thing was it allowed me to basically have the place to myself so I could explore without any pressure. Unfortunately the lack of suitable patrons means my cock is still rock hard as I write this but I’m sure I’ll make up for it many times over during my future visits!!

13 hours ago, Guest Married guest said:

I think with mask a lot more married and straight men

Yes lots of str8, bi, and married men masked up.

I met tops after which they revealed they were married too. Mask is a great helps shyness, discrete, anonymity  actually......

Edited by LoveCum

7 hours ago, As90 said:

Second visit at keybox. Went on new year’s day around 12am. Crowd started to thin a little but managed to have some fun. First top brought me to a room and rimmed me well. My legs will automatically spread when i receive a good rim and my mouth and ass will belong to the top for his pleasure lol. Was still hungry for more so went back to the maze and lean against a wall as there wasnt much crowd. A Taiwanese boy came up to rub my nipples. Inched forward to let him play with my round butt while we stood there in the maze corridor. Kinda wished there were more spectators lol. But felt his cock through his towel and it was a good size, 6 inches perhaps. He lead me a to a room and i wanted the door unlocked. Thank god another top came in. Had a great time sucking both their cocks and they took turns fcking me well. Kept hearing them say how good it felt fucking me which turned me on even more. Legs were shaky at the end lol. Thanks to the Taiwanese and Filipino tops. You guys made my night 😉 overall it was a good experience even though it wasn’t crowd. Wouldn’t complain since i reached kb at almost midnight. 

Nice to know another exhibitionist that open the door to allow others to join :)

What's the best way to have a 3way in KB? I'm a B and want 2 T at the same time as my dirty fantasy i never try! Do i get 1 and then tell him to help me find another or take 1 to room and leave door open? what is sauna etiquette? 

12 minutes ago, MidAgeMlyBoi said:

Out of curiosity, how often u guys visit kb? 

trust me, the level of excitement will subside with time.

dont get me wrong, it is still fun, but you get used to how things work

you begin to see regular faces and bodies, and you are no longer "fresh meat"

for me, it varies from 1 to 3 times, per month.

when travel overseas, then different story

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.