Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: Do Your Boobs?

One day this guy named Dan was sitting in class next to a really hot girl named Jen.

He was a dork but had a huge crush on Jen.

Dan wanted to tell her about his crush on her but didn't know how to.

So he said "Are your boobs so hard that when you touch them your fingers start bleeding?"

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?

A young man couldn’t decide which girl to marry. He liked one girl, but he really liked another one named Maria, too. He decided to ask his friend for advice.

“How do you make important decisions?” he asked his friend. “Well, I go to church,” replied his friend.

“Then I look up and pray and usually the answer just comes to me.

”The young man decided to try just that. He went to church, looked up to pray, and the answer was written in gold above a stained-glass window. It said: AVE MARIA.

Joke: Shack It to Me...in Heaven

A wealthy man died and went to heaven. He was met at the Pearly Gates by Saint Peter who led him down the streets of gold.

They passed mansion after mansion until they came to the very end of the street. Saint Peter stopped the rich man in front of a little shack.

“This belongs to you,” said Saint Peter. “Why do I get this ugly thing when there are so many mansions I could live in?” the man demanded.

“We did the best we could with the money you sent us!” Saint Peter replied.

Joke: It was the middle of the night...

It was the middle of the night. Suddenly there was a loud rapping on the doctor’s door, followed by a groan.

The doctor angrily thrust his head out of the window. “WELL?” he shouted.

“No,” moaned the man. “Sick.”

Joke: One evening a teenage daughter

One evening a teenage daughter and her mother were out shopping when they stopped to make a purchase.

The young girl greeted the cashier with only a "Hi," then proceeded to dig nervously in her wallet.

She was having obvious trouble counting out the correct bills and change. But rather than help, the cashier simply stood and watched while she fumbled and mumbled her way to the correct amount.

Finally, the transaction was completed. As they were walking to the car, the teenager turned to her mother and said, "That was my math tutor."

Joke: A secretary walked into her boss ….

A secretary walked into her boss's office and said, "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you."

"Why do you always have to give me bad news?" he complained. "Tell me some good news for once."

"Alright, here's some good news," said the secretary. "You're not sterile."

Joke: A young couple got married and …

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother. Her mother asked, "How was the honeymoon?"

"Oh, Mum," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."

Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, Mum, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language...things I'd never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home.... Please Mum!"

"Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, Mum," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed, they're just too awful! Come get me, please!"

"Darling, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mum, they were words like dust, wash, iron, cook!"

Joke: The marriage between the elder

The marriage between the elderly farmer and his young wife was not working out too well, so the farmer consulted his doctor for advice.

"The next time you're down in the field plowing and feel a yearning for your wife don't wait until lunch time or the end of the day, but quit what you're doing and go to the house," said the doctor.

"I tried that," said the farmer, "But by the time I get to the house, I am so tuckered out, it's no use."

The doctor thought for a minute, "Take your shotgun with you when you leave the house in the morning and if you feel the urge, shoot the gun and she will come down there where you are."

A few weeks later the two men met on the street.
"How did it work out?" asked the doctor.

"Fine, the first three days," said the farmer, "But then hunting season opened and I haven't seen her since."

Joke: Every time the man next door headed …

Every time the man next door headed toward Robinson's house, Robinson knew he was coming to borrow something. "He won't get away with it this time," muttered Robinson to his wife. "Watch this."

"Er, I wonder if you'd be using your power-saw this morning," the neighbour.

"Gee, I'm awfully sorry," said Robinson with a smug look, "but the fact of the matter is, I'll be using it all day."

"In that case," said the neighbor, "you won't be using your golf clubs, mind if I borrow them?"

Joke: University graduates

In the men's bathroom, an accountant, a lawyer, and a cowboy were standing side by side using the urinal.

The accountant finished, zipped up, and started washing and literally scrubbing his hands, clear up to his elbows. He used 20 paper towels before he finished. He turned to the other two men and commented, "I graduated from the University of Michigan, and they taught us to be clean."

The lawyer finished, zipped up, and quickly wet the tips of his fingers, grabbed one paper towel and commented, "I graduated from the University of California, and they taught us to be environmentally conscious."

The cowboy zipped up, and as he was walking out the door, he said, "I graduated from Texas Tech University, and they taught us not to piss on our hands."

Joke: Birth control pills

An elderly woman went to her local doctor's office and asked to speak with her doctor. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, I'd like to have some birth control pills.

Taken back, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you're 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?"

The woman replied, "They help me sleep better." The doctor considered this for a second, and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you sleep?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice, and I sleep better at night."

Joke: Superman

Two guys are at a bar on the roof of a hotel. One guy says to the other guy, "I'll bet you a beer that I can jump off this building, let this wind take me all the way around this building, and I'll land back up here."

The other guy says, "You're on." The first guy jumps and, sure enough, he goes around the building and lands back on the roof.

"You owe me a beer," he says. He goes on to perform the trick several more times, collecting free beers, until the second guy decides he's going to try it too.

He stands on the edge, looking forward to a free beer from the first man, and jumps off, dying when he slams into the pavement below.

The bartender says to the first man, "You sure are an asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

Joke: The farmer

One day a farmer wakes up to go check on his cheese cow. He walks up and finds her dead in the grass. The man is so upset he kills himself. Then his wife wakes up. She finds her husband dead and goes to the lake and kills herself.

Next the first son wakes up and notices everybody is dead. He goes down to the river and sees a mermaid. She swims up to him and says, "Having a bad day, huh? I'll tell you what. If you make love to me ten times in a row without stopping, I'll bring everyone back to life. But if you don't, I will kill you."

He tries to do it, but doesn't make it. She kills him. Then the second son wakes up and after seeing his dead parents, also goes to the river where he sees his dead brother. The same mermaid swims up and tells him what she told his brother.

He asks, "If I make love to you 20 times, what will you do?" She tells him, "If you are able to perform 20 times in a row, I will bring everyone back and make you the richest man alive."

He then asks, "Well if I do it 20 times in a row, what's stopping you from dying? That's what happened to the cow."

Joke: Why did I get divorced?

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday.

As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment.

We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said.

She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

Joke: Teacher & Johnny

Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."

Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."

Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Six."

Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven!"

Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!"
Johnny: "Because I've already got a freaking cat!"

Joke: Why are you so happy?

A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?"

The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old."

"Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?"

She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."

Joke: Pregnant woman

A 3 years old boy sits near a pregnant woman.
Boy: Why do you look so fat?

Pregnant woman: I have a baby inside me.
Boy: Is it a good baby?

Pregnant woman: Yes, it is a very good baby.
Boy: Then why did you eat it?!

Joke: A man went …….

A man went to his lawyer and told him, "My neighbor owes me $500 and he won’t pay up. What should I do?"

"Do you have any proof he owes you the money?" asked the lawyer. "Nope," replied the man.

"OK, then write him a letter asking him for the $5,000 he owed you," said the lawyer. "But it's only $500," replied the man.

"Precisely. That’s what he will reply and then you’ll have your proof!"

Joke: Your wife IS better

Two men visit a prostitute.

The first man goes into the bedroom. He comes out ten minutes later and says, "Heck. My wife is better than that."

The second man goes in. He comes out ten minutes later and says, "You know? Your wife IS better."

Joke: Migraines

A man goes to his doctor complaining about migraines.

His doctor tells him, "I also suffer from the same ailment. Every time I get one, I give my wife oral sex. When she has an orgasm, she tightens her legs around my head which gets rid of the pain. You should try it sometime."

Two weeks later on a return visit, the patient tells his doctor, "Your suggestion worked and I'd like to tell you that you have a very nice house."

Joke: Name of the children

A child goes to his father and asks, "Father, how do parents think of names for their children?"

The father answers, "Well, son, the night before the mother gives birth, the father goes into the woods and camps for the night. When he wakes the following morning, the first thing he sees is what he names his child, which is why your sister is named Soaring Eagle. Why do you ask, Bear Poop?"

Joke: At the pearly gate

Two guys are standing in line to enter heaven. One turned around and asked the other how he died. "I froze to death. How about you?" "I had a heart attack."

"How did that happen?" "Well, I suspected my wife was cheating on me. So after work I went straight home. I ran upstairs to find my wife sleeping by herself.

Then I ran back downstairs and looked in all the hiding spots. When I was running back up the stairs, I had a heart attack."

"That's ironic." "Why?" "If you would've looked in the fridge, we'd both be alive."

Joke: Baseball in heaven

Tom was at the hospital visiting with his best friend Larry who was dying.

Tom asked, "If there is baseball in heaven will you come back and tell me?"

Larry nodded yes just as he passed away. That night while Tom was sleeping, he heard Larry's voice in a dream, "Tom..."

"Larry! What is it?!" asked Tom. "I have good news and bad news from heaven."

"What's the good news?" "There is baseball in heaven after all, but the bad news is you're pitching on Tuesday."

Joke: The bad & good news

At the doctor's office, Tom was getting a check-up. "I have good news and bad news," says the doctor.

"The good news is you have 24 hours left to live."

Tom replies, "That's the good news?!" Then the doctor says, "The bad news is I should have told you that yesterday."

Joke: House Painter

I got hired to paint someone’s home.

I charged for the labour but not the paint.

The homeowner asked me, “Why didn’t you charge for the paint?”

I said, “Don’t worry about the paint. It’s on the house.”

Joke: Nasty Sting

A woman goes to the doctor looking fantastic: hair and makeup done by a professional, Gucci heels, Versace dress and Prada purse.

“I’ve been stung by a nasty insect of some kind,” she tells the doctor, “but I’m ashamed to tell you where.”

“It’s okay,” says the doctor. “Our communication is privileged; I won’t tell anyone.”

“Okay,” says the woman. “It was at Walmart.”

Joke: Music Fan

A young boy is listening to the radio in the car with his father. “Dad, what music did you like growing up?”

“I was a huge fan of Led Zeppelin,” the father replies.

“Who?” the son asks.

“Yeah,” the dad responds, “I liked them too.”

Joke: Fake Bills

I was working in my shop when the cashier called me over.

He said, “These two guys came in and tried to give me some fake fifty-dollar bills.”

“What did they look like?” I asked.

He said, “Fifty-dollar bills.”

Joke: New Scale

A guy says to his wife, “Thanks to that new scale you bought, I always know how much I poop!”

His wife replies, “So you step on the scale before you poop, go to the toilet, step on the scale again and the difference is the weight of your poop?”

The guy says, “Oh, yeah, I guess you could also do it that way…”

Joke: Dog’s Dinner

My wife rang me at the pub and said, “If you’re not home in 10 minutes, I’m giving the dinner I cooked you to the dog.”

I was home in 5 minutes.

I’d hate for anything to happen to the dog.

Joke: Cat Directions

A man absolutely hated his wife’s cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.

As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.

When he reached his driveway, there was the cat.

He kept taking the cat further and further but the cat would always beat him home.

One day he decided to drive hundreds of miles away. He drove out of town, through the desert and into the next state until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home. He let the cat out and headed back.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: “Jen, is the cat there?”

“Yes,” the wife answers. “Why do you ask?”

“Put him on the phone,” the man replies. “I’m lost and need directions.”

Joke: Costume Party

I went to a costume party dressed as a harp.

The host asked me, “What are you dressed as?”

I told him, “I’m a harp.”

He said, “But your costume is too small to be a harp.”

I was incredibly offended, and asked him, “Are you calling me a lyre?!”

Joke: Eye Surgery

A guy just finishes his Lasik surgery and his surgeon leads him in his office to discuss the surgery.

The surgeon asks if he wants the good news or bad news first.

The man excitedly replies, “I’ll take the good news first.”

The surgeon tells him, “Well, you’re about to get a new dog.”

Joke: Senior Citizens

This morning at about 7:45, I was in a long line at a grocery store that opens at 8:00 for senior citizens only.

A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane.

He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away.

As he approached the line for the third time he said, “Look, if you don’t let me unlock the door you’re never going to get in there!”

Joke: Bald Old Man

There was an old man who lived by a forest. As he grew older and older, he started losing his hair, until one day, on his deathbed, he was completely bald.

That day, he called his children to a meeting.

He said, “Look at my hair. It used to be so magnificent, but it’s completely gone now. My hair can’t be saved. But look outside at the forest. It’s such a lovely forest with so many trees, but sooner or later they’ll all be cut down and this forest will look as bald as my hair.”

“What I want you to do…” the man continued. “Is, every time a tree is cut down or dies, plant a new one in my memory. Tell your descendants to do the same. It shall be our family’s duty to keep this forest strong.” So, they did.

Each time the forest lost a tree, the children replanted one, and so did their children, and their children after them.

And for centuries, the forest remained as lush and pretty as it once was, all because of one man and his re-seeding heirline.

Joke: How To Catch An Elephant

My grandpa asked me one day if I know how to catch an elephant.

Of course, I didn’t, so he explained how:

He said I first need to dig a giant hole, big enough for the elephant to fall in and not be able to get out.

I then need to put a large amount of firewood in there and burn it all until it’s nothing but ash.

The last thing to do is to line the entire pit with green peas.

Now, when the elephant goes to take a pea, you kick him in the ash-hole!

Joke: Suzie Loves Me!

Bill pulled up a stool at his favourite bar and announced, “My wife Suzie must love me more than any woman has ever loved any man!”

The bartender inquired, “What makes you say that?”

Bill beamed with pride, “Last week, I had to take a couple of sick days from work…”

“Suzie was so thrilled to have me around, that every time a mail or delivery person came by, she’d run down the driveway waving her arms hollering, ‘My husband’s home! My husband’s home!’”

Joke: My Internet

Pappu: My internet is not working properly..oooo
Officer: Ok, Double click on “My computer”

Pappu: I can’t see your computer..
Officer: No no.. click on “My computer” on your computer..

Pappu: How can I click on your computer from my computer?..
Officer: listen.. There is an icon labelled “My Computer” on your computer .. Ok. Double click on it..

Pappu: What the hell, what is your computer doing on my computer..???
Officer: Double click on your computer..

Pappu: On which Icon I’ve to click..
Officer: “My Computer”..

Pappu: …Oh you Idiot…… Tell me where is your office…I’ll come there and click on your “Computer.

Joke: Golden gate bridge

My wife and I are planning a trip to San Francisco to finally fulfill my lifelong dream of seeing The Golden Gate in person.

She asked me, “What are you going to do when you see it at last?”

I said, “Let’s cross that bridge when we get to it.”

Joke: Fish cake

A man walks into a seafood store carrying a trout under his arm.

“Do you make fish cakes?” he asked.

“Yes, we do,” replied the fishmonger.

“Great,” said the man, “It’s his birthday.”

Joke: Elevator man

I rode the elevator to the eleventh floor, and as I got out, the operator said, “Have a good day, son.”

“Don’t call me son,” I said. “You’re not my dad.”

He scratched his head and said, “No, but I brought you up, didn’t I?”.

Joke: Something hard

My sister asked for me to bring her something hard to write on.

I don’t know why she got so mad at me.

It’s pretty hard to write on sand.

Joke: How did he know?

The doctor said to me, “You have a severe iron deficiency.”

I said, “How did you know? I just walked in!”

He said, “Your shirt is all wrinkled.”

Joke: Constipated or not?

I said to the doctor, “I feel constipated!!”

He said, “I think you mean constipated.”

I said, “No, I just had a vowel movement.”

Joke: Uninteresting relationship

My girlfriend borrowed $100 from me.

When we separated 3 years later, she returned exactly $100.

I lost interest in that relationship.

Joke: Exotic food

A new restaurant has opened in my town, serving the meat of exotic animals.

I just had the pelican.

It was delicious but the bill was enormous.

Joke: 80s Pop music

The doctor said to me, “Your brain seems to have deleted all information about 80s pop music!”

I said, “Yikes, what’s The Cure?”

He said, “Oh my goodness, it’s worse than I thought!”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.