Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: Wheel boss

I rang the bicycle factory and asked to speak to whoever was in charge of wheels.

The person who answered said they weren’t there.

I said, “Okay, who are you?”

They said, “His spoke person”.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Marriage phobia

The doctor told me I might have a marriage phobia and asked if I thought I had any symptoms.

I said, “I can’t say I do.”

He said, “Yeah, that’s the main one.”

Joke: Eat your food

My mum used to feed my brother and I by saying, “Here comes the train”, and we always used to eat it straight away.

Otherwise, she wouldn’t untie us from the tracks.

Joke: Worst case ever!

I went to the doctor’s and told him, “I feel like such a failure. All 5 of my boys want to be valets when they grow up.”

He said, “Wow, that’s the worst case of parking son’s disease I’ve ever seen.”

Joke: History

I’ve just spotted my ex-girlfriend standing on the other side of the museum.

I’m not going to go and say hi though.

There’s too much history between us.

Joke: Three wishes

Genie: You have 3 wishes.

Me: I’ve seen this before. Whatever I wish for will come back and bite me in some way.

Genie: I promise that won’t happen. I’m so sure it won’t, I’ll give you infinite wishes if it does.

Me: Okay. I wish for a boomerang with teeth.

Joke: Many children

A woman had 20 children. 10 girls 10 boys, all of their names were Leroy. Boys spelt Leroy girls spelt Leroigh. She met a man one day and told him how many children she had and what their names were.

"Why did you name all of your children Leroy/Leroigh?" The man asked.

"It's easy to call them all together. For example: Leroy/Leroigh time for bet time for supper."

The woman laughed. The man asked "how do you call them if you only need one of the children?"

The woman cackled "by their last names of course!"

Joke: "Where's the toast?"

There was an elderly couple who in their old age noticed that they were getting a lot more forgetful, so they decided to go to the doctor.

The doctor told them that they should start writing things down so they don't forget. They went home and the old lady told her husband to get her a bowl of ice cream. "You might want to write it down," she said.

The husband said, "No, I can remember that you want a bowl of ice cream." She then told her husband she wanted a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream.

"Write it down," she told him, and again he said, "No, no, I can remember: you want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream."

Then the old lady said she wants a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. "Write it down," she told her husband and again he said, "No, I got it. You want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top."

So, he goes to get the ice cream and spends an unusually long time in the kitchen, over 30 minutes. He comes out to his wife and hands her a plate of eggs and bacon.

The old wife stares at the plate for a moment, then looks at her husband and asks, "Where's the toast?"

Joke: Cocksuckers

Little Johnny's teacher gives the class a homework assignment, "Explain the difference between a theory and reality."

Little Johnny goes home and is so stumped he asks his sisters ages 21 and 16 for help, and they can't come up with anything either. He then tries asking his father.

The father thinks for a bit and replies, "Go to your older sister and ask her if she would suck a guy’s dick. Then ask her if she would do it for a million dollars.

Then go to your younger sister and ask her the same two questions. Write down their answers and bring it back to me."

Johnny says, "Okay," and runs off to find his older sister. He asks her the first question and she responds "Maybe, if I like him." "Would you do it for a million dollars?" She replies, "Hell yes!"

He finds the younger sister and asks her the same questions. Her first reply was "Eeeew, no!" but the second answer was "Yeah, sure." Johnny writes down their answers and takes them back to his father.

The father looks over them and replies, "There you go." Johnny asks, "What do you mean?"

The father says, "Well in theory we have two million dollars, but in reality, we have two cocksuckers."

Joke: Honeymoon

On the night of their honeymoon, a newlywed couple has an unfortunate accident, resulting in the amputation of the groom's left foot.

Unable to control her grief, the bride calls her mother from the hospital.

"Mother," she sobs, "my husband has only one foot."

The mother, trying to console her daughter, says, "That's alright dear, your father has only six inches."

Joke: Local pub

On New Year's Eve, a woman stood up at a local pub and said it was time to get ready for the midnight countdown.

At the stroke of midnight, she wanted every husband to stand next to the one person who made his life worth living.

As the clock struck midnight, the bartender was almost crushed to death.

Joke: I'm Always Dizzy

"You see, doctor, I’m always dizzy for half an hour after I get up in the morning,” said Carla.

"I have the solution for you," replied the doctor.

"Really, what is it?"

“Well, try getting up half an hour later."

Joke: Doctor's Handwriting

I went to see my doctor this morning. “Someone decided to graffiti my house last night!” I raged.

“So why are you telling me?” the doctor asked.

“I can't understand the writing,” I replied. “Was it you?”

Joke: I Need You Here

Boss - Do you think you can come in on Saturday? I know you enjoy your weekends but I need you here.

Me - Yeah, no problem. I'll probably be late though as public transport on weekends is slow.

Boss - What time will you get here?

Me - Monday.

Joke: Fail on mathematics

Father: "Why did you fail your mathematics test?"
Son: "On Monday, teacher said 3+5=8."

Father: "So?"
Son: "On Tuesday, she said 4+4=8 And on Wednesday, she said 6+2=8... If she can't make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?"

Joke: A seventy-six-year-old man married …

A seventy-six-year-old man married a woman less than half his age and took her off on honeymoon to the Caribbean.

When he returned home, his sister asked him how it had gone.

"Oh, it was wonderful," he said, "We made love almost every night."
"That's quite a feat at your age," said the sister.

"Yes," he continued. "Almost Monday, almost Tuesday, almost Wednesday..."

Joke: Teacher & little Johnny

Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!"
Nobody stands up

Teacher: "I'm sure there are some stupid students over here!!"
Little Johnny stands up

Teacher: "Ohh, Johnny you think you're stupid?"
Little Johnny: "No... i just feel bad that you're standing alone..."

Joke: Lawyer

A man went to his lawyer and told him, "My neighbour owes me $500 and he won’t pay up. What should I do?"

"Do you have any proof he owes you the money?" asked the lawyer. "Nope," replied the man.

"OK, then write him a letter asking him for the $5,000 he owed you," said the lawyer.

"But it's only $500," replied the man. "Precisely. That’s what he will reply and then you’ll have your proof!"

Joke: He called me a sissy

A young boy came home from school and told his mother, "I had a big fight with my classmate.

He called me a sissy."

The mother asked, "What did you do?"

The boy replied, "I hit him with my purse!"

Joke: Bank robber

A bank robber pulls out gun points it at the teller, and says, "Give me all the money or you're geography!"

The puzzled teller replies, "Did you mean to say 'or you're history?'"

The robber says, "Don't change the subject!"

Joke: A police officer …

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph.

The man eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over.

The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my shift is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go."

The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

Joke: The $5

A proud and confident genius makes a bet with an idiot.

The genius says, "Hey idiot, every question I ask you that you don't know the answer, you have to give me $5. And if you ask me a question and I can't answer yours I will give you $5,000."

The idiot says, "Okay." The genius then asks, "How many continents are there in the world?"

The idiot doesn't know and hands over the $5. The idiot says, "Now me ask: what animal stands with two legs but sleeps with three?"

The genius tries and searches very hard for the answer but gives up and hands over the $5000.

The genius says, "Dang it, I lost. By the way, what was the answer to your question?" The idiot hands over $5.

Joke: Burrr-gerrr Kiiing

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town.

They argued back and forth, then they stopped for lunch.

At the counter, the husband asked the blonde waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?"

She leaned over the counter and said, "Burrr-gerrr Kiiing."

Joke: Dad, are bugs good to eat?

A boy asks his father, "Dad, are bugs good to eat?"

"That's disgusting. Don't talk about things like that over dinner," the dad replies.

After dinner the father asks, "Now, son, what did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, nothing," the boy says. "There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone."

Joke: A mom texts …

A mom texts, "Hi! Son, what does IDK, LY, & TTYL mean?"

He texts back, "I Don't Know, Love You, & Talk To You Later."

The mom texts him, "It's ok, don't worry about it. I'll ask your sister, love you too."

Joke: The lawyer

A lawyer gets on an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asks the blonde stewardess to take care of them for him.

So, she takes the box and promises to put it in the crew’s refrigerator.

The lawyer tells her that he’s holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he’s a lawyer.

He then goes on a rant at her about what will happen if she lets them thaw out.

Of-course’ this really annoys the stewardess but she walks away without saying anything.

Just before the plane is due to land, the stewardess uses the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, “Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans, please raise your hand.”

Joke: Accident

A cop arrives at the scene of an accident, in which a car smashed into a tree.

The officer rushes over to the vehicle and asks the driver, “Are you seriously hurt?”

“How do I know?” replies the driver. “I’m not a lawyer.”

Joke: I’m a dentist

A man and a woman were traveling in a train.

The woman said, “Every time you smile, I feel like inviting you to my place.”

The man replied, “Aww! Are you single?”

The woman said, “No, I’m a dentist.”

Joke: Blonde and a redhead

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram."

She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable."

Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

Joke: It is worth ….

A guy accidentally dropped $2 in the toilet and thought, "It's not worth putting my hand in the toilet for only $2," so then he dropped a $50 bill in the toilet on purpose and thought, "It is worth it to put my hand in there now for $52."

Joke: Hey jackass ….

This man walks into a bar. He sits on a bar stool & says to the bartender, "Hey jackass, bring me a shot."

The bartender brings him a shot. The man slams it down & yells again, "Hey jackass, bring me another shot," and gets up to go to the bathroom.

While the man is gone, another guy sitting at the bar asks the bartender, "Why do you let him call you that?"

The bartender responds, "He aw- He aw- He always calls me that."

Joke: Can you help me?

A mentally challenged man walks up to this guy and asks, "Can you help me? I'm trying to spell the word 'orange.'"

The guy responds, "What a retard, didn't your mom teach you?"

The man answers, "No." "Ever?" says the guy. "No," responds the mentally challenged man.

The guy responds, "Okay, which one are you trying to spell, the colour or the fruit?"

Joke: No innovation ….

20 years I've been eating outta cereal boxes, and you gotta give it to em'.

They stayed firm and refused to move with the times. I mean they know the resealable zip-lock bag exists, but they've never backed down.

No matter how many times the fold-in top rips or the plastic bag tears on the wrong edge, they say "No innovation, we say no!"

Joke: No worries …

A guy in a bar pukes on his shirt. His mate says, “No worries, just stick a $10 bill in your pocket, and tell your wife some guy puked on you and gave you the money for the cleaning bill!”

So, he explains this to his wife who then asks, “So why are there two $10 bills in your pocket?”

He replies, “Oh, because the guy pissed in my pants as well!”

Joke: Dentist

A man went to his dentist because he feels something wrong in his mouth.

The dentist examines him and says, "That new upper plate I put in for you six months ago is eroding. What have you been eating?"

The man replies, "All I can think of is that about four months ago my wife made some asparagus and put some stuff on it that was delicious - Hollandaise sauce. I loved it so much I now put it on everything --meat, toast, fish, vegetables, everything."

"Well," says the dentist, "that's probably the problem. Hollandaise sauce is made with lots of lemon juice, which is highly corrosive. It's eaten away your upper plate. I'll make you a new plate, and this time use chrome."

"Why chrome?" asks the patient. To which the dentist replies, "It's simple. Everyone knows that there's no plate, like chrome for the Hollandaise!"

Joke: Last name

“What’s your name?” the cop asked when he pulled me over.

“Steve,” I said.

“And your last name?” he asked.

“It’s always been Steve,” I said.

Joke: Strange disease

I went to see the doctor with a nasty rash on the top of my leg.

I said to him, “The strange thing is when I squeeze the pus out of the pimples, I hear pop songs playing”.

He said, “You have a severe case of spotty thigh”.

Joke: Previous Childbirth

My wife is pregnant and my doctor asked me if I had ever been present at a childbirth before.

I said, “Yes just once.”

He asked, “What was it like?”

I replied, “It was dark, then suddenly very bright.”

Joke: Sundial

Son: “Hey Dad, how does a sundial work?”

Dad hands son a phone…

Dad: “Ok, now just call someone.”

Son: “Why can’t you do it?”

Dad: “Because that would be a daddial.”

Joke: Money find

I came out of the supermarket this morning and there was a woman crying her eyes out. She’d lost all her holiday money.

I felt so sorry for her I gave her $50.

I don’t usually do that kind of thing but luckily, I’d just found $5,000 in the carpark.

Joke: Serious opportunity

I said to my boss, “Can we talk? I have a problem.”

My boss replied, “Problem? No such thing, we call it an opportunity!”

I said, “Okay, I have a serious drinking opportunity.”

Joke: State of the art

My Dad was bragging about his hearing aid.

“State of the art,” he said. “Cost me a fortune.”

“Awesome,” I said, “What type is it?”

“Two thirty,” he replied

Joke: Judge

Taking his seat in his chambers, the judge faced the opposing lawyers.

“So,” he said, “I have been presented, by both of you, with a bribe.”

Both lawyers squirmed uncomfortably. “You, attorney Leon, gave me $15,000. And you, attorney Campos, gave me $10,000.”

The judge reached into his pocket and pulled out a check. He handed it to Leon. “Now then, I’m returning $5,000, and we’re going to decide this case solely on its merits!”

Joke: That’s Strange!

A lawyer named Strange died, and his friend asked the tombstone maker to inscribe on his tombstone, “Here lies Strange, an honest man, and a lawyer.”

The inscriber insisted that such an inscription would be confusing, for passersby would tend to think that three men were buried under the stone.

However, he suggested an alternative: He would inscribe, “Here lies a man who was both honest and a lawyer.

“That way, whenever anyone walked by the tombstone and read it, they would be certain to remark: “That’s Strange!”.

Joke: Divorce lawyer

A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing “Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them.

He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.

The guy’s curiosity gets the better of him, so he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing.

The man says. “I’m sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, ‘Guess who?'”

“But why?” asks the man.

“I’m a divorce lawyer,” the man replies.

Joke: Describe me

I asked my wife to describe me in 5 words. She said I’m mature, I’m moral, I’m pure, I’m polite and I’m perfect!

Then she added that I also had a fundamental lack of understanding about apostrophes and spaces.

Joke: Blacksmith interview

I went for an interview at a blacksmith’s yesterday.

The blacksmith asked me, “Are you any good at shoeing horses?”

I said, “No, but I once told a Donkey to get lost.”

Joke: Retired boxer

A retired boxer goes to see his doctor because he’s having trouble sleeping.

“Have you tried counting sheep?” the doctor asks.

“I tried,” the boxer explains, “but every time I get to the number nine, I stand up.”

Joke: Parking

I said to my doctor, “I think I might have ADHD, because I can’t remember where I parked my Ford!”

She said, “That’s not how ADHD works.”

I said, “But I keep losing my Focus!”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.