Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

unless you are holiday and same time take the opportunity to do it.

Yeah.. will take the opportunity of doing it when i'm there for holidays.. But I guess, will look the permises first before doing it just like what TC said..

And TC, i wont be opening my mouth sucking all thai dicks after the dental coz who knows lah skali still got open wound then jialat liao.. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys greeting from ED typing this in a little internet cafe in Bangkok. I've been reading quite a few recent posts and I'm say that the standard of English has improved by leaps and bounds. Goodness, I feel shy writing this in simple plain English. :D

It's like a furnance here in BK. I can only walk the most 10 mins on the street with my Espirit umbrella shieding me but I really cant tahan the heat. It's always great to revisit my favourite country (after Spore of course) and the hospitality here is just wonderful. This time I'm staying in Anorma and I really wonder why I bother to stay in Asia Hotel all the time in the past when Anorma is a vastly superior hotel in many ways. I guess the price difference is a factor but I dont think I will go back to Asia Hotel again. The stuffs are just so nice esp the lift man (so handsome). Maybe I'll let him know the toilet tap in my room is not working and would he like to come up and fix it? :P The gym is so well-maintained and has got all the necessary equipment to make my chest bigger than it actually is. The breadfast buffet is excellent. I'm just loving it. Last night I went to a sauna and had a really nice session with a lovely chub (I'm not a chub-chaser but this one is really cute) and the kissing part is really the best. When I felt his rough stubble against my face it really turned me on.

Read in The Nation (their English daily) that there might be a mass demonstration tomorrow here. Maybe about 3000 protesters. I just hope it wont turn violent or the government will invoke emergency rule (whatever that means, it's no good for tourists).

Have a good time, Erection!!! Stop wasting time chatting with us here and go explore all the guys in BKK instead! Maybe even go GSM sauna or Underground 39 for their wild military guys!!! Just be careful about the riots ok... not very safe leh!

Ha ha, TC, not wasting time lah. It's still early in the day and most of the shops not even open yet. Anyway I like logging in to BW to talk to my friends here and, most importantly, to learn some new sex tips from sex experts like you whenever I can. :D

Anyway I'd certainly keep a look out for any 'wild military guys' tonight!

Ah.. back in Spore again. Time seems to fly when you're having a good time. Every trip to Bangkok for me has always been a good trip. It does feel good to eat and live like a king (even for few days).

Spent quite a bit of time at the sauna and I must say again that I do find that most Thai guys have got bigger dicks than ours (maybe I was just plain lucky!). And they are much friendlier too. It's so easy to find married men there to have fun with. You may be surprised to know that the Thai are even more safety conscious than us. Most of them would insist on a condom.

It's still svery safe to go there. There might have been a protest somewhere in BK but walking on the street, you'd not suspected anything amissed. The only minus factor is the scorching heat there.

Hey ED, welcome back. Glad to hear that u had a great time in BKK.

I will be going next week and only realized recently that i'm in the Songkran season. Just wanna know, will i really get wet or sprayed at just by walking along Silom or Siam Sq area??

Koh Samui, I need u...

Hi Panda! :D You know I've been to BK many times in a year but NEVER during the Songkran season. Just never got the chance. It might look kind of fun to get drenched but, funnily, I spoke to a thai guy the other night and he just hated it. He hated to get his clothes all wet and cold. Guess it's fun for tourist but not so fun for someone who's been 'tortured' like this every year. I'm sure you'd definitely get wet when you are there. And I think to get wet is to be blessed in some ways. So enjoy while you're there. It should be experienced by any tourist at least once!

Tip: Try not to wear thin light linen shirt. If you get wet, Panda, your precious nipples might be 'exposed to others. :D

Some areas are songkran war zones. Khao San is a total battleground along with Siam Sq and Silom area. Be prepared. I remember coming home sick after 4 days of Songkran last year. To this day, I still don't know what was the sticky white stuff that these thai boys were squirting all over my face that weekend. I still have the stains on my t-shirts!

In other places, if a Thai person approaches you with a smile and stuff, either avoid him or shake your head with a polite smile when he points his thick hard water piston at you. Otherwise, you may not be prepared for the consequences.

Damn! I hate to get wet like that... i just wanna go to my massage and shopping clean and dry...

Hahaha ..... I've also never experienced it but some guys said wrap the wallet with plastic so that it won't get wet and maybe bring rain coat in broadday and sunshine day ........ hahahah :lol::D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Here are some simple words for those heading for BKK after reading Lungker's Field report.

Hi / Hello / Good morning, etc. (any greeting) -  Sawadee Krub (Sa Wa D Cup)(洒瓦的cup)

Hope the above would help some of you. :)

Cheers and remember to play safe. Always!

Thanks to Mister Gachi-Muchi for the useful Survival Guide.

I had the chance to visit Bangkok(BKK) for the very FIRST time during Christmas last year. I had been to Thailand only once while serving my NS. And I recall it was also my first time in an airplane(an airbus!). Ha.

Friend, H, our 'tour leader' is the oldest in our group of 4 for the BKK trip. My room-mate, J, and I were the two 'new birds' who had never been to BKK before. Many months before the actual BKK trip, I was bored and had wanted to get out of this warm, humid island. One day, H asked me if I would be interested to join him and his friends on a BKK trip. I had decided to go with H on this BKK trip mainly due to his vast travel experience and most importantly, he is my reliable, responsible brotherly/gym mate. He took us to many interesting places and the trip went well. Unfortunately, I was down with a cold on the 3rd day. I was resting in the hotel room while my 3 other mates were enjoying some nice, rejuvenating massages near DJ Station that day. So much for the team camaraderie, bros. Ha :P

arhhhh songkran, one of the best reasons to go thailand.

go out and enjoy yourself, it is an experience out of this world. the fun of being splash water left right center, while hunky men pointed their "water gun" and spray all over you.

ok seriously, wear comfy, pants and shirts are absolutely out this season. wear slippers, if really afraid of wet, bring a spare change of cloths in your bag (protect with plastic bag)

oh the white thing is flour (i was told) mix with water, initally suppose to cool the face in a hot weather. however nowadays they mix too much flour to make it a very thick foundation.

tips, wait until dry then peel off the white thingy, something like a face mask

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Not really, WA, I'm a creature of comfort and tend to stick to things familiar. But I did notice on this visit that on the sixth floor of Central World a whole new floor of fine dining experience has opened up there. There are quite a few expensive looking Japanese restaurants (at least from the facade including Fuji) and also some really posh looking eateries. Plus the two big 'food courts' near the cinemas, one is spoilt for choices when it comes to food. It seems there's no limit to your choice, only limit to your purse, erm..., wallet I mean.

Interestingly Mos Burger has opened up their very first store there at Central. There was a long queue (a mix of Jap tourists and locals) all lining up for their promotion launch. Me included. :oops: I was eating so much Thai food I was feeling a little sick of it (and for a bottom, having an upset stomach is surely the last thing one would have wished for).

Many many new shops, so many it might take you half a day just to visit every one of them. But the human traffic is still very thin during weekdays. There are more mannequins in the shops than shoppers. The biggest tenant shop is Zen (it's just a big department store) follow by Isetan (I think Central is pretty popular with the Jap). I would think the most successful part of Central would be their upper two floors of entertainment, fine dining and cinema experience (their new cinema complex looks really state-of-the-art). But apart from the spaciousness, there's nothing here in Central that is special or let it stands out from the other big shopping malls.

I arived this morning on the early morning Jet Star Asia flight to visit my brother who had undergone a triple by-pass heart surgery at Bangkok Hospital.

I am staying alone at a hotel call Bangkok City Suites - a modest 2-star hotel at the beginning of Petcheburi Street. I'll be here for 10 lonely days. :lol:

Reason I chose this hotel - it is a short taxi ride to GG Sauna, the hospital is along the same street about 8 km away, it is supposed to be new (it is relatively), it has instant confirmation (this is a last minute thing) and it has WIFI for free internet connection.

The bad thing is I am all alone and will have to spend some time with a Type A personality brother (he is a cute uncle - not PLU lah), and the good thing is I will be spending Songkran here alone.

Jsut got to back to my hotel after visiting him and after my shower, will probably head to GG sauna.

Will talk to you guys on this thread for the next ten days.

Take care. Btw, anyone heading here for Songkran?

:hat: :smokin:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Hi Lungker,

Hope your brother is recovering well.

Have a pleasant and safe stay. Hehe, I am sure you'll survive :)

If you are feeling Songkran blue, maybe you can play songkran with your own little didi in the room :D

Take care!

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Thanks for all the good wishes to my brother and those for me too. :thumb:

Brother should be doing fine. He will be out of the ICU going to the general ward tomorrow. His wife is also with him and staying at the hospital's service apartment. She suggsted I stay with her but I decline. Oh please that would be torturous. :lol: Also, the place cannot smoke, and I I cannot smoke, something else must be in my mouth. :D

My brother has a long term suite at the Pinehearst Golf Club's hotel which is close to where he was working. The place is effectively empty and he has told me to move there if I want. Also, he could let me have his driver and his company's car at my disposal.

Thing is it will define cramp my movement. Brother do not know I am gay so asking driver to send me to GSM, GG sauna and Babylon will let the cat out of the bag. I am still pondering over this. :(

Also I am here to keep an eye on him, it does not mean I have to spend ALL my time with him. After a few hours of seeing him, the rest of the day is mine. In any case I have gotten myself a Thai SIM card for my second phone, and they can contact me easily.

Bangkok Hospital is fantastic. Service is absolutely top notch and the facilities are 5-star. It looks like a high class American Hospital. I would guess at least two-third of their clients are foreigners.

The one and only reason I chose to stay fairly close to GG sauna is because there is a masseur there that I am quite attracted to. I met him the last time I was in Bangkok in January. He is really cute, married with kids and is a full-time military police. He works part-time at GG sauna in the evening and on weekends. What's so special about him beside he is cute?

Well, put it this way, that damn fella is is GROWER. From something insignificant, it grew into a huge monster! :P And he knows how to use it too and his tongue is very active too. :lol:

So I went down to see him at about 4 pm and sad to say, he does not work there anymore. Damn. :( Owner told me he owed someone at the sauna 3000 Baht and could not pay up so he dare not show his face at the sauna anymore. What a waste! If he is still around, after I finished with him on this trip, he definitely would be making a lot more money than 3000 Baht.

Lots of uncles at GG sauna, mostly those that are slightly overweight. Some stockies and a handful of chubs. I would say this place will appeal to BWers. However getting there is a pain and for those not familiar with Bangkok, it can be a real pain.

Since I hardly slept last nigt, and I was quite tired, I did not have fun there. A cuple of guys were chasing me but somehow, I just wasn't in the mood.

OK, I am quite sleepy already, so I am going to sleep.

Btw, those of you who are keen to meet up when you are in Bangkok for Songkran please PM me. I will give you my Thai mobile number and you can call me when you are here.

Nite!

Do you meet people just purely for coffee? Any profile in Fridae hehe . . .

No I do not have a profile anywhere. Sorry. However a nice gentleman described me in the following passage. He is quite correct. :D

Actually, I pity you more than anything else. Something terrible must have happened to reduce u to such a mess of bitterness and loathing. In your twilight years, you sud be at peace with the world. Is it loneliness that compel you to clamour for respect and attention at all cost ? Or are u clinging to past glories cos those were the only memories u have left to make ur existence bearable ?

It is very disturbing to imagine a rabidly-charged, asinine old man hammering away at his computer into the wee hours of the morning when he neither wins any argument nor any hearts. Young people will look at you with pity, not awe.

Go seek psychiatric help.

Still want to know me? :twisted:

Lungker, how is GG compared to GSM?

Went to GSM this....

Sorry my room service supper just arrived (FOOD LAH!!! Not a take away from Tawan Bar :lol: ) and I gotta eat it before it turn cold. More detailed reply later.

Thanks.

OK, I am back.

About comparing GSM to GG Sauna.

GSM :

Nearer and easier to find. Bigger and more crowded. During weekdays, there would still be quite a few people there. Weekend is very crowed - more fishes mah. Many types of people there but definitely more stockies and chubs, and they are slightly older too. Hunks are available but definitely less than Chakran.

Quite a number of Asians there.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=384&st=0

http://gsmsauna.tripod.com/

GG Sauna:

Do not go during weekdays I heard it is very quiet. Quite crowded on weekends. Mostly uncles - leaning towrads the heavy side, and their chasers. Difficult to find. My suggestion is to get into a cab and call GG to ask them to direct the cab driver. They are located near a railwat station call Samsen (pronounce as sum sent.) Their phone number, using your roaming mobile phone to call (it is a cheap local call) is 02-279-3807.

If you are really into uncles, you must try GG Sauna during the weekend.

Both GSM and GG are open during Songkran 13th to 15th April and expect both places to be crowded with locals and foreigners.

Hi, Lungker, if I can trouble you to get the address of GG sauna if you're heading down there again. Best if you can ask the thai guy to scibble down the address and phone number in bold Thai. It would definitely come in handy next time I visit BKK. Thanks in advance.

ED, please see above. I think that is the best way to get there. Took me about 20 years to finally get there last January. :lol:

OralB wrote about the place in another thread. Please use the search function to find it. Thanks.

haha, Lungker, so you got a secret bf in GG sauna ah. Maybe someone in the sauna know where he stays and all that. You guys may meet again.

Not bf lah. :lol: If bf, I would have been in constant contact with him. He is just a very cute matured straight man who is doing things with PLUs for money. Cannot fall for this kind of man. Want me to die isit? :D I have his mobile number which has been disconnected. I also took the trouble to find out from some of the staffs and even the owner of GG, but they say he is not contactable. If he and I got "yen fen," we will meet again. If not, then what to do? :)

=================================

Went to visit my brother at 11 am but did not know the nurse took him away for some check-ups. Waited till 1 pm when they came back. He is getting better and I was told he will be moving to the service apartment at the hospital with my sisiter-in-law on Wednesday. The docs want him close by to keep an eye on him till next week when they expect to discharge him.

At about 3 pm I left them and made my way to the Chinatown Cinema. See it here. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lung_ker/det...dd2.jpg&.src=ph

A few friends of mine, two of them real cuties, my types actually came to Bangkok about a month back and they said they had a really good time at the cinema. They said they spend at least two hours everyday there. Three of them are into older men that are over 55 years old. Sad to say, I am not even old enough for them.

I went in and I think my friends are absolutely mad!!!

When I first visit the place on November 2005, it did not appeal to me at all. It was run down and there were only a few people there. I had not visited it since.

But since Capitol Cinema near GSM had close down, and my friends had so much fun last tme they were there, I thought I'll give it a try. My mistake.

It is true that since Capitol closed, more people went to this cinema. It is more crowded. But it is mostly very old men and their chasers. Goodness me, there was even one old men sitting with his crutches next to him!! When he saw me walking to the toilet, he actually got up and hobbled after me!!! I was cruised by an old man on crutches!!! AAArrrrggghhhh!

The place is an absolute dump and is a fire trap. The urinals are exposed to the outdoors. The passageways at the sides and back of the cinemas are so dark and dingy, they are probably inspirations for some Thai horror movies. The ceilings are falling down. Forget about the seats...I did not sit down. If I was a rat, this ould be paradise. It is that bad.

However, if you are younger and fairly attractive like my friends (late 30s and early 4s) and you like old men, then I can understand why they have so much fun there. They were probably considered the star attractions! :lol: Hell, I was the star attraction there this afternoon, and although there were a few guys there that look edible, I just can't see myself doing anything there. I left after three continuous cigarettes.

Don't say you have not been warned. This place is only for those who like much older men and are comfortable having sex in rubbish dumps.

I head to GSM sauna after leaving the cinema.

The ground floor of the GSM sauna building is full of shops selling handphones accessories that are a feaction of the cost in Singapore. Bought two protective covers for my phone.

Had a couple of hand jobs fun with some people in GSM but there was no one I would consider having serious sex with. Maybe I was still yearning for that military policeman from GG Sauna. :D

Remember to PM me if you are coming to Bangkok for Songkran.

Goodnight guys.

Gosh whoever that wrote that is so harsh!

No lah, he is quite right. I am guilty as charged. I am retired (sounds better than unemployed) and I do nothing but play golf and hung around in BW all day and all night long. Old people do not need so much sleep mah. :D

Excuse me Lungker, I think you need to enable the public account in your yahoo photos because the following message keeps appearing when I click on the photo :

"Sorry, lung_ker has not enabled any public albums in their account"

LC, I checked and it is available for public viewing already leh. Can you try again? Thanks. If still cannot, PM me with your email and I'll send the images to you.

Anyone else have problem viewing the images/maps?

TC, will take your advice. Any saunas you reccomend I go and try? I like stocky/chunky Teochew men who are more matured. The only club I know that is supposed to be quite happening is DJ Station which I went years ago. Please don't laugh too loudly if it has shut down already. :lol:

Btw, will take your reccomendation and go check out the golfing uncles at Silom Complex. Had never ben there. Is the place supposed to be cruisy? Original branded golf stuffs are a lot more expensive in Thailand as compared to Singapore. In fact, I usually buy them from the net directly from USA which is even cheaper. I am such a cheapo. :lol: (Pay attention golfers! Get your good stuffs from the net)

OB, I went to KhaoSan Road Sunday night and the water splashing thing starts 12th April. Don't think I want to go there alone and just kenna whacked (wet - pun intended). I only want to get whacked by a chunky Teochew man. Hehe.

Will try and check out the other two theatres sometime later this week.

Excuse me Lungker, I think you need to enable the public account in your yahoo photos because the following message keeps appearing when I click on the photo :

"Sorry, lung_ker has not enabled any public albums in their account"

LC, I checked and it is available for public viewing already leh. Can you try again? Thanks. If still cannot, PM me with your email and I'll send the images to you.

Ok, now can view the photos liow :D

Lungker, don't tell me you so free that you actually drawn those maps? Actually I was expecting a real photo of the place instead of a map. :lol:

Lungker, don't tell me you so free that you actually drawn those maps? Actually I was expecting a real photo of the place instead of a map.

The things I do for you guys....sigh...and not appreciated. :lol::lol:

Just kidding lah. The maps were personally drawn by me and quite a lousy job too. But I think it is simple and clear enough to be understood by anyone. Hendry asked me to take some photos of the places I visit and will download them to the album in due time. But the maps should be simple enough to get you there.

Btw, thanks for your continuous postings of the daily jokes. To quote you, "don't tell me you so free that....." :thumb: I know it takes time and dedication. I want you to know it is deeply appreciated by all the mods and I am sure other readers too.

OK gotta go and visit my blother. :hat: :smokin:

OB, I went to KhaoSan Road Sunday night and the water splashing thing starts 12th April. Don't think I want to go there alone and just kenna whacked (wet - pun intended). I only want to get whacked by a chunky Teochew man. Hehe.

oh you are missing out a lot.

ok let me paint the picture again, thai bods of all kind (young old fat thin) soak in water, some wear shorts that stick to their body (and we all know which part of body :P )

the most daring that i saw was this man (i believed a tourist, judging from looks) wearing a white shorts. and we also know what happen to white shorts when it became soaking wet... his outline can be seen, too bad wasnt my type...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Actually, I pity you more than anything else. Something terrible must have happened to reduce u to such a mess of bitterness and loathing. In your twilight years, you sud be at peace with the world. Is it loneliness that compel you to clamour for respect and attention at all cost ? Or are u clinging to past glories cos those were the only memories u have left to make ur existence bearable ?

It is very disturbing to imagine a rabidly-charged, asinine old man hammering away at his computer into the wee hours of the morning when he neither wins any argument nor any hearts. Young people will look at you with pity, not awe.

Go seek psychiatric help.

Do not fret, after reading that, he seems to be talking about me too! Hahaha!

BTW, I stayed in that hotel before too.. Great room service and very reasonable price!

All the best for your brother and enjoy your stay in BKK.

hmm... last yr been to BKK,i feel it is a nice nice place for long stay even we know the place is dangerous. If really i know their language i don mind stay about 5 yrs or so?

But for the mean time, i prefer to focus on my work and rest well..at least got a unit on my own.

cheers

:lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

Ok this is going to b a short post since i m using my phone to do this. I m now having my foot n later my body massage by a stocky thai man with huge fingers! At place call siam sawadee just below the saladaeng station. I m so excited wif anticipation i just gotta let u guys know. I know i know i m a silly biatch! Haha. Wish me luck,

OldMan Lungker, today CNA news reported about the bomb in Bkk, other than visiting your brother in hospital, you better spend your time golfing rather than roaming the crowded places like shopping centres etc. Have fun guy !

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Que Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be

The future's not ours, to see

Que Sera, Sera

What will be, will be.

If a bunch of scare mongers think they are going to spoil my Songkran, they better think again. Hell, no way I am going to be scare off by them. I will take some precautions but damn it I want to get whacked (wet) for Songkran. :D

The massage which I had mentioned earlier, both foot and body was good. The guy was cute, manly, very stocky and accommodating but he wanted 500 Baht to blow me or jerks me off. I reached for his didi and found it small and limp. Poor chap was probably straight. :) I decline the offer nicely but at the end gave him a big tip for his efforts. Moral of the story? Man with big fingers sometimes do not have big feet. :D

Still, I think it was money well spent. 250 Baht each for the foot and body massage.

After the massage decided to visit the Big Bearz karaoke pub. Had dinner at a Thai restaurant (cheap and good) very near to Big Bearz before heading there.

Big Bearz is own by a very cute looking (G-men type) Taiwanese uncle name Andy who use to run I-Chub in Bangkok. I believe some of you guys might know him.

Since I-Chub closed last September, their customers have been flocking to Big Bearz. The place is clean, comfortable but spartan. Andy, who looks better as he becomes older and fatter, runs the place together with his bf call Ping Pong. No kidding about the name.

Lots of chubs and their chasers tonight. I felt very at home there. According to Andy, the place is starting to attracts Asian bears from other part of Asia as well. The owner of the famous Bobo Bar in Shanghai (bear pub) was there reccently and gave them a box of business cards to exchange.

I am thinking of bringing you guys who will be here for Songkran there on Friday or/and Saturday. We can have a cheap (less then S$10) dinner at the previously mentioned Thai restaurant first and then head to Big Bearz (cheap drinks) for a couple of drinks. About 10pm or so, those who want to stay can continue to do so, or we can proceed to Tawan Bar (big huge muscle men) for their 10.30 pm show where big huge men do naughty things to each other. Those who are more inclined to younger hunky men, I can bring them to Dream Boy which has a great show. Expect to get very wet that night my friends.

Big Bearz is at 130/2, Silom Soi 6. It is only 5 minutes from Patpong and from from there it is actually a short cut to Tawan Bar. Phone number is 084-6811655. If you love singing, you might want to bring your own CDs, since the Chinese and English songs there are limited.

Ask our questions here and I will try to answer asap.

Btw, thanks for all the concerns. I don't think my time is up yet. :D I have decided to stay in this hotel for the rest of the trip. Pinehearst is too lay cheh.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.