Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Can any one confirm that labour day and vesak day fall on the same day 1stmay and do we have another extra holday on 2nd?

No lah :angry: Everyone wishes that one too :blink:

Labour Day: 1st May

Vesak Day: 31st May

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Tightened security for Khao San during Songkran festival

BANGKOK: -- Security will be boosted on Khao San Road, Bangkok's well-known backpacker street, to ensure safety for water-splashing celebrants during the upcoming Thai traditional New Year or Songkran festival, a business leader said Tuesday.

Mr Piyabutr Jiwaramonaikun, chairman of the Association of Khao San Traders, said more than 100 soldiers, policemen and civil volunteers would be on duty in the festival area while bomb detectors would also be used as part of the security measures.

The festival will be held on Khao San Road on April 12-15.

Mr.Piyabutr expected that more than 10 million baht would be circulated during the four-day event on Khao San Road which should see a daily turnout of 40,000-50,000 Thai and foreign celebrants.

He said revellers would be banned from applying talcum powder on others and each day's festival would end at 7 pm. Water gun is one of the favourite equipments to splash water on others during the festival.

Mr.Piyabutr was optimistic that the bomb explosion in front of Major Ratchayothin cinema complex on Monday night would not affect the Songkran festival on Khao San.

Khao San, located in central Bangkok, is a backpacker ghetto offering relatively cheap accommodation.

--TNA 2007-04-10

Hmm.. I post this not to tell all to stay away from Khao San..but 100 soldiers and policemen! *drools*.. i'm sooo going there!

An off day for me meaning I am not visiting my brother today. He is getting a lot better and is doing rehab exercises twice a day. God bless the nurse helping him with that. My brother is a very successful but cranky stubborn fool. Like me lor, the cranky and stubborn part - not the successful part lah. :D

Will probably give Khaosan Road a miss unless some other people wants to go. If the bombers want to create big news, they would target Khaosan Road or Patpong. Thats where many farangs (foreigners) would go.

Checked out Silom Center yesterday. Ddn't know it was actually the Robinsons Departmental Store at Silom. Went only to one toilet on level 2. Two young twinks were giving me the eye and showing me their didi but I like want my prey heavier and older. I smiled at them and left. Walked around the store for a while before going to the massage at Siam Sawadee.

Don't know what to do today leh. Maybe I'll check out the Paholyothin Cinema and the Prince Cinemas reviewed at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtop...findpost&p=2337

Daily report later.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest Guest

lungker, what is the mood in BKK now.

is life in BKK streets normal and pubs filled as usual.

are the sight of soldier, protest, threats of bombs putting people off.

It is NOT fun. These guys are malicious! What is so fun about having some hot sexy stranger come up to you on the street and smearing your face with white sticky fluid? Do you know where the water comes from? You think these people will use bottled Perrier/Evian for songkran fun?

And the white powder is NOT hypoallergic/non-comedogenic. I still have appointments for microdermabrasion with my doctor to remove the acne scars from last years festivities.

Stay away from those brutes, Lungker. They will EAT you alive!!!!

lungker, what is the mood in BKK now.

is life in BKK streets normal and pubs filled as usual.

are the sight of soldier, protest, threats of bombs putting people off..

There are no protests at all. Soldiers/policemen are not very visible on the ordinary streets.

Patpong was visibly quiet the last two nights I was there since I went to Big Bearz and it is within the Patpong vicinity.

The authorities are saying the device that went off on Monday night is in fact a large firecracker. Council for National Security (CNS) chairman General Sonthi Boonyaratglin said there was "nothing worrying" about the bomb at the Major Cineplex Ratchayothin complex, as it was a non-lethal type, generally known as a "giant firework".

The Thais are a hardy lot. I think a large firecracker are not going to scare them from having a good time.

Saw the newsclip a while ago of the water festival where the people are just happy splashing around, spraying others with their guns, and the elephants also getting in the act. It seems fun.

So far have not seen any incidence of people splashing water around in Bangkok. It may be happening in some of the small Sois (lanes) but not around the main streets. I was told that it is taken for granted in Bangkok that the water splashing starts on the 13th (actual start of Songkran) and one should not splash water on people wearing uniforms...meaning those that need to work during the holidays.

Having said that, I was surprised to see all the hotel staff wearing colourful Hawaiian type shirts today. Even many of the tuk-tuk and taxi drivers are doing the same. When asked, one of them told me they are dressed like that for the whole duration of Songkran which runs until Wednesday April 18th for government servants.

Does this mean they are ready to get wet? Or is the Hawaiian shirts a discrete signal to merry makers that they are still at work and to spare them? :D I really don't know. So do I get myself a Hawaiian shirt? :D

It is NOT fun. These guys are malicious! What is so fun about having some hot sexy stranger come up to you on the street and smearing your face with white sticky fluid? Do you know where the water comes from? You think these people will use bottled Perrier/Evian for songkran fun?

And the white powder is NOT hypoallergic/non-comedogenic. I still have appointments for microdermabrasion with my doctor to remove the acne scars from last years festivities.

Stay away from those brutes, Lungker. They will EAT you alive!!!!

First of all, from what have seen, and what I have been told, you have very nice complexion. Good genes you have. :P

I am ready to get splashed - it is all part of good will and good fun in Thailand during Songkran. And if a sexy guy like you want to smeared white sticky liquid on me, just remember, I swallow. :lol:

Like the Tomatina festival in Spain, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomatina , it is okay to get a little dirty. During Tomatina, revellers actually scooped the squashed tomatoes from the ground and threw/smeared each other with it. Gross but absolutely fun I think. Tomatina and the running of the bulls in Pamplona http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_of_the_bulls are two events I always have a desire to go to but like all dreams, yearning for some things are often mostly as enjoyable as doing it. :)

Just got a call from my brother. He is picking me up(with his driver lah) to go to Pinehearst to pck up some stuffs.

Cya guys later.

:hat: :smokin:

Guest Guest

Lungker,

Waaah.....you made me feel Bangkok-bomb-chub-bearz is so damn adventurous over there. Cannot 'tahan' liao.....

By the way, i'm new here. More news please.

Cheers,

Hot Frog

The Songkran festival officially starts today and already, according to CNA, 40 plus related deaths have been reported leading to this 5-day event.

ED, don't be a scare monger leh. :lol:

I think the deaths you mentioned - nine of tyhem happened in the South and the others are from traffic accidents when millions of Thais travel home for Songkran. Like the same in Malaysia during Hari Raya.

Attached is the Channel News Asia's report ED mentioned.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp.../270082/1/.html

Btw, ED, where got dancing elephants? The only dancing elephants I saw are those I glimpsed through the peepholes at GSM when two huge ones were jumping on top of each other inside one of the cubicles. :lol::lol:

Will be seeing some BWers tomorrow for lunch. Wondering what to do today to celebrate. How wet do I want to get? :D

Btw, my brother made such a speedy recovery he brought me to a Jap restaurant for lunch yesterday at a shopping mall near where he was living at Pinehurst Golf Club. That man must have threatened some people at Bangkok Hospital for them to allow him to go outside the hospital for a couple of hours. :D Typical Type A Alpha wolf. And since he feeling so good, I am letting his wife bear the brunt of his crankiness today. Me going to enjoy myself. :P

is it better to buy gold from bkk or singapore gold is better? which one is cheaper

I would say almost same price and it almost similar like exchange rate, however many said especially among the ladies that the Bangkok and Hong Kong goldsmiths have the superiority in design creativity than ours :unsure:

is it better to buy gold from bkk or singapore gold is better? which one is cheaper

I am not a gold jewellery person but i find, thai gold is more 'yellowish'. Basically, it has to do with the 'hardness' of the gold content.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Have not read your posting for a while. You must be damn busy with those thai men to write back. Do keep us posted with your raunchy adventure. :D

Hehe, a bit raunchy only lah.

Reason not posting so much as I was totally exhausted with Songkran. Now I understand what OralB and Top Chinese were earlier referring to. It was absolute unmitigated MAYHEM in Bangkok and it was very fun. And I have videos too. Anyone know what is the best plae to upload them? :D Youtube takes forever to view.

Will write a detailed report later about Songkran in Bangkok.

Returning home later today.

Brother is fine. Walking around barking orders at everyone :) Is it normal to recover so speedily after bypass surgery? :lol: He and his wife is returning to Singapore tomorrow for about two weeks. Thanks to everyone for their concerns.

Talk to you guys later.

The colour of gold is different depending on the amount of other metals that are added to the gold. Pure gold is too soft to make any jewellery.

Indian gold, which is very yellow, has a lot of copper in it. Thus, the lower price. I wonder if the Thai gold is that too, cos I never seen Thai gold.

The gold that the Chinese in Singapore likes for jewellery has a high silver content, and is less yellow and thus more expensive.

I am not a gold jewellery person but i find, thai gold is more 'yellowish'. Basically, it has to do with the 'hardness' of the gold content.

There are grades also in gold, the angmoh normally prefer 18k gold and this maybe due to their fairer skin, as the Asians normally prefer the yellowish which 21-22-23-24k. As far as I know most big local goldsmiths would get their gold from Hkg due to better design.

Reason not posting so much as I was totally exhausted with Songkran. Now I understand what OralB and Top Chinese were earlier referring to. It was absolute unmitigated MAYHEM in Bangkok and it was very fun. And I have videos too. Anyone know what is the best plae to upload them? :D Youtube takes forever to view.

yes songkran is berry berry fun.

all should try to go there once to see, esp the Khaosan area. it is pure chaotic and yet enjoyable. something like mass orgy but without the sex :P

for uploading video, you can try the online storage like http://www.yousendit.com/

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Yousendit is limited to like 10 downloads only.

Google video is quite ok also but quite badly censored.

If you're posting nude videos of you surrounded by thai guys doing bukkake, I suggest p--notube.com or xtube.com

haha ED, no under sheets action... my mind was all about 4-face and praying... actually wasn't feeling very well, coughing so much and worse in the night... So this trip was ok, did my temple trips and massages, goal accomplished...

oh yes, met up with our lengendary Lungker! Didn't know Lungker is such a nice and charming man... :P

Koh Samui, I need u...

oh yes, met up with our lengendary Lungker! Didn't know Lungker is such a nice and charming man... :P

Lungker is such a nice and charming man

wow big news ah!

somethings must have happened

more info pls :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

hmmm... wonder how the masseur went about doing your massage while you were coughing like mad? :D Just joking.

I also never fail to visit the 4-face temple whenever I'm there. It has helped me in my past before during a difficult period.

I also quite curious to meet Lungker. I am sure one day I will. Maybe one day I also come visit you at Parkway Parade- our favourite shopping Mall. :D

OB ah, don't paste so big and bold lah.... paiseh leh... :D

ED, no choice ah, the masseurs just gotta continue their work loh... coughing is worse during massage, coz the air-con is cold... Oh yeah, let's all meet in Parkway then! :P but pls no big group...

Koh Samui, I need u...

ED, no choice ah, the masseurs just gotta continue their work loh... coughing is worse during massage, coz the air-con is cold...

Hey, which parlour did you go? Pls share with us? Any masseur to recommend?

I went to Albury, Body Tune, HealthLand and Apsara.

Albury is as good as what the guys recommend, nice toned masseurs. Mine was really handsome and trained.

Body Tune and HealthLand are my usual hunt. Nice decent cheap massage.

Apsara is not as good as the above. Their boys are kinda skinny and normal massage.

Koh Samui, I need u...

Pardon me for asking some questions. I have not been to those 'notti' massage services in Bangkok, but heard some of them provided happy endings which include JO, oral and even anal. Is it true ? A friend told me he tipped his boy after the whole thing, may i know is that a standard sum to tip regardless of whatever type of happy ending ? In other words, whether JO or anal, possible to give the same amount of tips ? :unsure:

Hi Thaiboyz, yes, some do provide the extras. It totally up to u to decide on the amount. But some more established massage parlors will indicate the minimum amt to tip.

Thanks for your info.

In other words, the fees are room + massage + special service.

Wow, quite alot in total rite. :)

Pardon me for asking some questions. I have not been to those 'notti' massage services in Bangkok, but heard some of them provided happy endings which include JO, oral and even anal. Is it true ? A friend told me he tipped his boy after the whole thing, may i know is that a standard sum to tip regardless of whatever type of happy ending ? In other words, whether JO or anal, possible to give the same amount of tips ? :unsure:

TB, most of the gay massage parlours specified the tips to the masseur and to pay them directly and the tips are included the extra, bj or fj. If the customers do not wish to have the extra, you still need to pay the specified tips, so better take the service.

Just an example for Arena Massage, the min tips Baht 500/1hr, Baht 800/1.5hr and Baht 1,000/2hrs.

http://www.arenaspa-bkk.com/arena/massage.html

Pardon me for asking some questions. I have not been to those 'notti' massage services in Bangkok, but heard some of them provided happy endings which include JO, oral and even anal. Is it true ? A friend told me he tipped his boy after the whole thing, may i know is that a standard sum to tip regardless of whatever type of happy ending ? In other words, whether JO or anal,  possible to give the same amount of tips ? :unsure:

TB, most of the gay massage parlours specified the tips to the masseur and to pay them directly and the tips are included the extra, bj or fj. If the customers do not wish to have the extra, you still need to pay the specified tips, so better take the service.

Just an example for Arena Massage, the min tips Baht 500/1hr, Baht 800/1.5hr and Baht 1,000/2hrs.

http://www.arenaspa-bkk.com/arena/massage.html

Worldangle, have u been to Arena massage b4? Mind share ur experience? :)

If the customers do not wish to have the extra, you still need to pay the specified tips, so better take the service.

Thanks so much for your information.

In other words, whether take the extra service or not, tips are compulsory. If the tips are about the same, might as well have great fun with the boy(s) instead just JO. ;)

Gay massage parlours which has specified the minimum tips, you don't need to pay the extra whatever it is, fj or hj however many don't want to do bj, if they do then they use condom

Gay massage parlours which did not specify the minimum tips then you need to talk or bargain with the masseur directly how much is the extra and this will be tough because either you feel being overpriced or end of the massage, the masseur would make long face if you tip is unsufficient

The gay masseurs working for the saunas normally do not get any commission from the parlour and they depend on tips only and that's why, they try very hard to please the customers

Lungker, how come no new updates from you?  You lost in heaven is it?  :D   :lol:
lungker is there something bad happen to your brother talk to us we are worried.

Aiyoh, came home already lah! Trying to take a rest from Songkran also cannot. :lol::lol:

Came back on Tuesday night. So shacked fell asleep thereafter (have not even unpacked) and Wednesday so many people want to have lunch and dinner wif me (I am so popular meh? :D ) and brought two friends to Feng Ling.

Thursday went to airport to pick up my brother and his wife. He is completely fine and if he does not tell you, you wouldn't have the faintest idea he just had a bypass. Evening brought a few other siblings to visit him and he secretly ask me for a cigarette. Of course I gave him one. His wife was yakking away with some other female relatives. Before I left, he asked me for another - for emergency he said. Stubborn man. :lol:

Songkran in Bangkok

What can I say? OralB and Top Chinese was absolutely right!

It all started slow. I understand from the Thais in Bangkok, officially the holidays for Songkran is from April 12th to the 15th. But since these dates co-incide with the weekend, Monday the 16th and Tuesday the 17th are officially holidays too for this year. 12th is like the eve and I supposed it is a holiday to give people time to leave for their hometowns.

However, for Bangkok only, the water fights/splashing is allowed only for three days only, from the 13th to the 15th. After that for Bangkok only, the water splashing stop.

On the Thursday the 12th, I went to GSM and met up with a Thai Chinese guy that is quite good looking. The thing that attracted me was the way he walked and the way he behaved. Very very straight acting. One thing led to another and we ended up in one of the cubicles. People were often interrupting us so we went to get a drink instead. I wanted to talk to him and I found out he could not speak English at all!!! :( What a waste! Ended up holding hands and watching Thai TV. :lol:

Brought him to makan at the restaurant near Big Bearz and just smiled at each other the whole time. Brought him to Big Bearz and smiled and hold hands the whole night. Agonising. Finally we left Big Bearz and I indicated that I have somewhere else to go and we parted. No words were spoken. Haha. :lol:

Obsession with noodle man

I have visited Bangkok for twenty over years. About 15 years ago, after bumming around in Patpong with my partner-in-crime, a working class taxi driver uncle name Raymond (very good friend only lah, he my type, I not his type, he likes them younger, muscular and cuter, like NS men), I saw this very young man helping his father sell noodles on a hawker stall. Lets call him Trang.

Trang was at that time about 16 or 17 years old. Those who know me know that I am not attracted to young men. I prefer my men 30 years and older. But Trang was different. He was extremely fair, chunky, manly but cute round face with short hair, and a butt that should not be legal! :D

He was so mesmerizing, I just stopped and raymond and I sat down to order noodles just to look at him. I purposely sat behind the stall just to look at his butt. :lol::lol:

And since then I have been doing that whenever I am in Bangkok. Poor chap can't speak English and although he is Chinese, he can hardly speak it too. If I am staying near to Silom, I can say I will have supper at his stall every night. Crazy right?

In any case that night after I left the silent Thai guy, I walked over to Trang's stall just outside Patpong along Silom Road. As usual, after ordering, sat slightly behind the stall to stare at his ass. :lol: It was close to midnight then. As I was finishing my noodles, I noticed the guy manning a souvenir stall near to Trang's was wrapping his handphone with clear plastic bag. It just dawn on me there and then, that if the stall owners are doing that, then perhaps I should too since Songkran will begin after midnight. I smiled to myself at the thought of what is going to happen the next few days. Finished my noodles and took a cab back to my hotel.

For those who want to see this cute cub, (he is now about 30 years old and look very very delicious) the location of the his stall - coming out of Patpong Soi 1, turn right at Silom and it is a few stalls later on the left just next to the road. You can't missed it as it is the only food stall there. Be aware that Trang starts working after 10 pm. His father and a lady is there before him.

Will continue with the rest of my report on Songkran in bangkok later.

I wanted to talk to him and I found out he could not speak English at all!!! sad. What a waste! Ended up holding hands and watching Thai TV. laugh.

No words were spoken.

Err, Sex does not need wiki leh. :D

Have a good rest, Lungker. Nice to hear that your brother is well and you are still kicking around :) .

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.