Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

to be fair i have only been to babylon once, though i have hooked up with a Thai, a Malaysian and even a korean during that trip.

however based on overall observation, there are more westeners and their chaser than other joints.

to a certain extent, babylon did attract an international crowd due to the popularity

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

visited Babylon 3 times and the crowd was angmoh in majority and some asians. most of the angmoh ....... :yuk: gosh ... out of shape an so old like grandpas :swear:

better chakran in many aspects :thumb:

visited Babylon 3 times and the crowd was angmoh in majority and some asians. most of the angmoh ....... :yuk: gosh ... out of shape an so old like grandpas :swear:

better chakran in many aspects :thumb:

Historically, I think Babylon Bangkok (since the old location) had better publicity everywhere especially in Internet and also its reputation was PLU’s word of mouth in comparison to other gay sauna outlets and therefore it attracted more angmohs and its chasers.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

On my last trip I tried locating 39 underground sauna but after walking furtively up and down, and back and forth again, still couldnt find it. Quite frustrating. There wasnt any clear sign at all. Will try again this time. Heard that it's a quite happening place. Dont like Farose which is further down the soi- dirty and dark.

On my last trip I tried locating 39 underground sauna but after walking furtively up and down, and back and forth again, still couldnt find it. Quite frustrating. There wasnt any clear sign at all. Will try again this time. Heard that it's a quite happening place. Dont like Farose which is further down the soi- dirty and dark.

Forget about 39underground, its small and very rundown. The sauna is not actually underground. You will be surely disappointed and the establishment is the same as Farose.

but GSM suana still open and very much got action :D

yalor, yalor ... you ended up like still in saunas back home as you'll hear spoken lines ended with "La", "Lor", "ler", "Har", "Meh" ... :D

yalor, yalor ... you ended up like still in saunas back home as you'll hear spoken lines ended with "La", "Lor", "ler", "Har", "Meh" ... :D

Side track a little ... there once I went happying in a sauna in Taiwan, met a yummy Taiwanese and we ended up in the cubicle. No word exchange from the begin and just pure actions. In the mid of action, he suddenly blurted out "U ok or not?" I was like "wa ha ha ..." and started to giggle. Later, we talked a little and knew he is a SQ crew from Singapore.

While in Bangkok, I like to shop for cheap toiletries and stationery in places like Big C and Tesco. You can save quite a bit of money if you really shop around. No wonder recently the newspaper asked why consumer spending in Spore doesnt match the buoyant economic performance. Consumer spending remains the same while stocks and corporate companies are enjoying a bull run at the moment.

Hi All, i happen to surf into this URL www.dreadedned.com and it seems like quite a good site for recommending PLU places.

Have anyone been to this place called "Albury Men's Club"? Seems like an interesting place... i had been to Adonis Massage, don't really like it, place abit boring...

Koh Samui, I need u...

Hi All, i happen to surf into this URL www.dreadedned.com and it seems like quite a good site for recommending PLU places.

Have anyone been to this place called "Albury Men's Club"? Seems like an interesting place... i had been to Adonis Massage, don't really like it, place abit boring...

I've been once at 'Albury' which located at soi 11, it is walking distance to the place if stay at Ambassador Hotel. You need to talk to the papasan on your preferance for masseur to be engaged. The minimum tip is Baht 1,000 (approx. S$40) and you might read the detail in their web.

http://www.alburyclub.com/massage.htm

I've been once at 'Albury' which located at soi 11, it is walking distance to the place if stay at Ambassador Hotel. You need to talk to the papasan on your preferance for masseur to be engaged. The minimum tip is Baht 1,000 (approx. S$40) and you might read the detail in their web.

Hi worldangel, thanks for your info. i went to their website before, but not much info.

So did u enjoy the place? So if i mentioned to the receptionist that i wanted massage, they will get the papasan to talk to me?

Koh Samui, I need u...

Hi worldangel, thanks for your info. i went to their website before, but not much info.

So did u enjoy the place? So if i mentioned to the receptionist that i wanted massage, they will get the papasan to talk to me?

Normally the papasan would greet you and he would ask you, your preferance on masseur (roughly on masseur's age and look) and you have to indicate your preferance whether the masseur should a top, bottom or flexi. He then would propose for yor acceptance.

My personal view, I don't quite like the Albury on the pool of their masseurs (just not my preferance and not against them) and prefer other massage centres.

I personally am quite fond of Albury and like the layout of their bed- which is pretty low which allows for close contact with the masseur. The room while small has got mirrors on both sides of the wall and even above for that extra viewing pleasure. The masseurs are real studs (I have some of the best fxxks there). Best to let the papasan know what you really want (and dont be shy or coy about your request- they must heard hundred of strange requests). Another favourite is Vclub-they got masseurs who look like tv stars. No kidding.

Thanks WA and ED! :thumb:

So WA, which massage parlour's pool of masseurs do u like?

Panda, my preferance: VClub - Adonis and Banana. Well, I must say each has his own preferance which differ from mine.

Panda, my preferance: VClub - Adonis and Banana. Well, I must say each has his own preferance which differ from mine.

Ha, you're right, everyone has his own preference. Like i said, i'd been to Adonis and think it's so-so. I think i visited on a really off-peak weekday evening, so the masseurs were all just sitting in circles, playing cards, smoking... (quite a turn-off sight...) then when i step in, they suddenly jump up and stood in a row, some even took off their top... somehow a little funny i guess...

Koh Samui, I need u...

I read that Hero offers massage in a steam room... sounds shiok huh. :P

It sounds good but i tried it twice and both times the massuer cannot take the heat and had to go out for a minute. i think the Thais not used to the heat. its a nice enough experience though as they massage you with yoghurt. But that was a few years ago and haven't been back

WA, for outcall, is the rate the same as in-call?

I've never tried it, I don't like 'masseur by phone order', because I don't know what I would be getting in front of my hotel door eventhough by good description on the phone to the papasan. Prefer go to the place, to look and choose.

However, I've ever asked the papasan and he told me, the same rate plus transportation fees. I'm not sure whether this applies to all massage salons or only to this particular.

I tried HIS massage a few years ago

first time massaged by a nude masseur

wow - it was mind blowing :clap:

Wait till you try a BODY massage. The masseuse uses his whole naked body to massagr you. Not sure where on your body he will rub his thick hard cock? :D

7 days to BKK!!! WOOO HOOOO

After absence from quite awhile, i went back to Bangkok recently. I realised several changes interm of longer operating hours at some AJ's outlets and presence of new saunas. Take the popular DJ station for an example. It used to close at 2 am but now it has extended to 3 am. Freeman has been taken over by G.O.D will operated till 5 am or more. Babylon tends to lose its popularity with the locals and more elderly GWM can be seen there. The new saunas such as 'Mania" is fast gaining popular among the locals and asian crowds. It has different theme on each nite and operated till sunday morning on every sat nite. The entrance fees is much lower as compared to BBL. Another new sauna "Ferros 2" is even bigger than BBL and charged 100 baht per entry.

For those who are into parties and fun...haha...its like a paradise there.

:P

Would it be a problem with the custom to bring back some pirated dvds (not p--no or gay stuff)- just some movies which have been released here? Also mp3 music disc, etc...?

I also like to browse the pirated gay p--no and non-p--no VCD/DVD at a shop called Look Maew in MBK 3rd Floor, they have a quite good selection of films. Only once I had the courage to smuggle it :oops: and managed to go thru it and subsequent trip dare not to do anymore.

Is it safe to eat at the roadside stalls? Like the stalls just outside Isetan World Center. The sea food stalls look very nice and I saw many people, mostly locals, eating there. I'm sure the price must be quite cheap also.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.