Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Aiyoyo-Yoyo!!
bet you guys are clueless about that right?

Nope. I am a frequent flyer to Thailand and my last stay [due to work] was 10 months there.

Did you know that when local Thai goes for massage they get a lower price

I believe every traveller that travels to such a country [eg Thailand/Indonesia/India] are aware of such price discrimination. It's the local way to survive.

I frequent massage often whenever I am in Thailand. Yes, there are different charges - say when I visit with a local, the local will be charge 'my' price too. However, when you become a regular, and when you are able to immerse into their culture, the charges become 'local' too.

It is not about I-am-rich-You-are-Poor-You-are-Cheapo-I-am-Not-So-Cheapo here. Nor it is about "tourist like you that you spoil market for others who patronise those outlet" but it is about awareness, humanitarian and personally, it is about generosity. Let's face it, whatever stories the masseurs going to tell you about themselves, their families or their background, we must not take into account into discounting our tips to as low as 20 Bahts! - Let's have some brain, if not heart here. Push aside their 'sad' stories, it is about life abundance and returning it, in small ways, to the 'needy'. [ok, so it sounds like robin hood theory liow :P ]

Cheers.

Well, Ms Aiyoyo, uncle worked there too hor.

Anyway, well..be it whatever tips you give, 20, 50, 100 or 1000 baht. Got give better then never give, if those "big shots" thinks they want to give 1000 baht for a 200 baht massage, so be it. It is their money.

I still think they spoil market. That is just my opinion.

Well, Ms Aiyoyo, uncle worked there too hor.

Anyway, well..be it whatever tips you give, 20, 50, 100 or 1000 baht. Got give better then never give, if those "big shots" thinks they want to give 1000 baht for a 200 baht massage, so be it. It is their money.

I still think they spoil market. That is just my opinion.

Carrot Cake Man,

Just tip according to your means lar (or whatever else makes you happy even ;) )... whatever guides or opinions are just what they are, 'guides' and 'opinions'.

When I'm there for a holiday, I try not to stress myself over these little details.

Malaysia will be bad for you. 1. Lots of caucasians and their boy toys. 2. inconvenient, far from Skytrain or Metro. 3. Rooms very old and dated (circa Vietnam War). 4. Very expensive for the quality.

Maybe try Pinnacle up the road but also same issues.

Guest bang-cock

hi guys, i need help

i research but don't know what hotel to stay

can i know which hotel is happening, in terms of the sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool, gym... but i understand that these facilities don't open 24 hrs....

can i know which hotel will have happening facilities for 24 hrs?

and also below, which hotel is really happening? - asian guys and not ang mo...

Amari Watergate,

Silom Serene,

Pathumwan princess,

silom serene,

Novotel Siam Square,

Baiyoke Sky,

Pinnacle,

Arnoma

Please help as i will be leaving for bangkok during the weekends.

thanks

bang-cock :twisted:

dear, you go to BKK no need to find happening in hotel, there are plenty sauna and pubs for you.

advise is to pick one in Silom area, where it is most happening at night, that way you dont have to spend extra on cab fare.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

HI,

can anyone recommend any good outcall massuers in Bangkok?

not the MB type...

thanks!!

:P

As far as I know, all PLU saunas in Bkk provide an outcall service too, but the problem you description about your type of masseur to papasan per phone might not meet to your ‘taste or expectation’ once the fellow arrived at your hotel door :oops:

Maybe other Bkk experts could advise on this.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Yes, you are right. Most of gay saunas in Bkk provide an outcall service. If you are lazy to walk to gay sauna, you better stay in Hotel Ambassador Htl as they have male passage parlour in hotel or in-house male masseurs .

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Steven

well was in Bangkok last week for business trip. Went to this massage place along patong street call Aspara. Was massage by male massuer, they provide special..nice and enjoyed the massage. Went there for both nights of my trip.

for the benefit of a fren who is going to BKK (or already there?) here a quick update

Shopping

- Shopping at Baiyoke, touted to be the tallest building in BKK, pretty easy to find. 1st to 4th levels are wholesale stores, but they do retail selling also, though the pricing will not be as cheap as wholesale.

- was told the shops supplied to Chutuchap market, so a nearer place to shop for the clothing.

- tips, the shops closed early, around 6pm

- around the baiyoke area are outdoors stalls offering cheap stuff,

- tips target Baiyoke, when the shops closed, head outdoor for stalls.

- Opp Armai Water Gate, new shopping center Platinum, imagine the Annex X in Heeren but spanned few stories, that's how big.

- good for clothing shopping as well

Sauna

- finally went to Babylon

- very posh and more grand than Chakran

- however impression still remained as a place for Ang Mo and their admirers even though i have fun with a malaysia, Thai and a Korean.

Just curious, if the massage boy did a handjob for you how much do tip them. They only do handjob only right? err if they do others things like bj how much will you tip? curious :oops:

Most of the gay massage parlours in Bangkok specified the minimum tips like Arena and B&N (see samples attached) and of course many other parlours too, therefore whether you have hj or bj or sex or maybe nothing, the specified tips need to be paid to masseur.

http://www.arena-bandn.com/arena/massage.html

Guest Bang Cock Guy

Going bangkok this weekend

Can i know other than babylon, where can i go for spa/ sauna/ massages that are good?

I look thru the forum, but not much help... First time going

Very inexperinced also, coz never try even in singapore also

Wan to seek cute young muscular massagers for my massage

For spa and sauna, anyone know where is the "happening' ones at?

And any hotels with happening spa? So i dun have to travel too far?

Thanks

Going bangkok this weekend

Can i know other than babylon, where can i go for spa/ sauna/ massages that are good?

I look thru the forum, but not much help... First time going

Very inexperinced also, coz never try even in singapore also

Wan to seek cute young muscular massagers for my massage

For spa and sauna, anyone know where is the "happening' ones at?

And any hotels with happening spa? So i dun have to travel too far?

Thanks

Other than Babylon, you might try Chakran:

http://www.aboutg.net/chakran/

Since your first time visiting sauna in Bkk, you might explore other web other than utopia-asia for info such as:

http://www.pluguide.com/th/bkk/index.cgi?cat=sauna

http://www.fridae.com/cityguides/bangkok/bk-massage.php

Guest seeking hotel

Is it better to stay in Sukhumvit or Silom?

My agenda is shopping for chinese new year clothes and clubbing

Of course massage and spa and sauna (the best the hotels got this service)

which hotel is good?

Pinnacle or Ambassador?

Or any better suggestions?

Anyone tried Chatra Court before?

Hi, now i am stuck with Pinnacle, ambassador and montien.

Anyone got any suggestions?

And anyone tried chatracourt? http://www.chatracourt.com/eng.asp

Well, ever stayed in Ambassador Hotel. Like other hotel, they served good breakfast. I noticed the hotel is quite popular with middle-easterners. Reasonable walking distance to Nana BTS. Next to hotel, there is one Cybershop with cheap rate for you to surf the BW forum :D

Walk-in distance to massage parlours like Albury (soi 11), Banana Club (soi 11), Hero (soi 11 end, long walk) and B&N (soi 12).

Montien Hotel, stayed there long long time ago and it’s walking distance to Patpong area. Pinnacle never stayed before.

Is it better to stay in Sukhumvit or Silom?

My agenda is shopping for chinese new year clothes and clubbing

Of course massage and spa and sauna (the best the hotels got this service)

which hotel is good?

Pinnacle or Ambassador?

Or any better suggestions?

Anyone tried Chatra Court before?

My personal opinion, what is the budget for the hotel you are willing to spend?

To go shopping any where in Bkk is quite convenient with BTS and MRT which good, easy, faster and cheapest way and better than taxi as you might caught in dead traffic jam.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Join in for the chinese new year craze loh... there will be tons of us PLUs in BKK. You'll see if when you're enjoying those sexy Thai guys and then you hear singlish in the steam rooms.

Are you guys heading for Bangkok this coming CNY?

Join in for the chinese new year craze loh...  there will be tons of us PLUs in BKK. You'll see if when you're enjoying those sexy Thai guys and then you hear singlish in the steam rooms.

Are you guys heading for Bangkok this coming CNY?

Me going weekend after CNY. :D But wary of bomb scare. :(

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

crazygolfer> my budget is less than 100 per nite

I have a few in mind ambassador / pinnacle/ Chatra Court

Does anyone have any comments on the hotels?

Or any better recommendations?

I dun mind those happening hotels with cruisy sauna/massage

:whistle:

Are you gay?

If so, please stay in Silom. Pref close to Silom Soi 2 or Soi 4.

Sukhumvit are for sexy hungry angmohs who wants the girls in Nana and Soi Cowboy.

There are not many 5 star hotels near the gay scene but try the Four Seasons, Dusit Thani or Sukhothai if its is within your budget.

Please lah.. the only bombs you'll see are the explosions in the steam room in Chakran. Anyway if you're scared, come to me at the jacuzzi and I'll comfort you.

Will be arriving on Friday the 16th. Any chance of buying you a drink at Babylon or Sauna Mania, Crazygolfer? :D

Are you gay?

hmmm... i am quite amused by your question :P dont think he will be str8 when he is posting here... (well can be bi also but if his intention is girls, then there should be other forum)

oh his budget is 100 a night, the 3 hotels you raised are out his range.

Will be arriving on Friday the 16th. Any chance of buying you a drink at Babylon or Sauna Mania, Crazygolfer? :D

Thanks TopChn for your offer I appreciate it :thumb: , I just pass-by Bkk this time and continue my journey to Kanchanaburi or Cha-Am.

If you haven't booked Babylon yet, forget it.. its fully booked. Chinese from all over Asia are already flocking there from HK, Taiwan, Malaysia and fellow Singaporeans will be steaming up the place. See you there! :D

Hmmm, it seems that all PLUs celebrating CNY from this region have the same thinking by avoiding the question by relatives "when are you getting married??" :lol:

Please lah.. the only bombs you'll see are the explosions in the steam room in Chakran. Anyway if you're scared, come to me at the jacuzzi and I'll comfort you.

Not sure if Chakran is my kind of place but I know I'll be at Babylon. :D

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Will be arriving on Friday the 16th. Any chance of buying you a drink at Babylon or Sauna Mania, Crazygolfer?  :D

Thanks TopChn for your offer I appreciate it :thumb: , I just pass-by Bkk this time and continue my journey to Kanchanaburi or Cha-Am.

Kanchanaburi? We can reenact that scene from Bridge Over the River Kwai.. and then you can show me how to improve my swing at the Misson Hills resort.. :)

Have fun all! :)

BF and Babylon is NOT mutually exclusive. If your bf is the jealous type, there is still plenty for you to enjoy at the Temple of Babylon. Here are some suggestions?

- Staying at a hotel with no pool? Why not laze by the pool on a deck chair sipping an exotic cocktail with a good book?

- You can also improve your tanlines while admiring the hot guys at the gym (secretly of course, dun let BF see your saliva)

- Tired after all the walking? Try a couples massage on the 3rd floor in their discrete adjoining rooms with curtains to be drawn if you manage to get the boys to join in their 4some.

- Start your evening with a stiff drink at the cafe or the outdoor lounge with live music on weekends. Drinks start from B80 for a strong Gin&Tonic.

- Sex with the bf getting boring? Babylon has plenty of facilities to keep your love life alive. Play hide and seek in the steam rooms, loser sucks winner's cock. Check out the naked disco floor in the S&M section with the live f**k show at 9:30pm on selected evenings. See if you can find the secret couples room with S&M slings and mirrors on one side of the room.

Plenty there to make you happy over the miserable CNY weekend... see you there!

:D

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.