Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Is it safe to eat at the roadside stalls? Like the stalls just outside Isetan World Center. The sea food stalls look very nice and I saw many people, mostly locals, eating there. I'm sure the price must be quite cheap also.

No its not safe. Bangkok street food is deadly! Where do you think the birds got the flu from? Must be from the rice at one of those yummy chicken rice place outside DJ station.

Please don't be silly. BKK street food is fantastic as long as you practise safe hygiene. Do you need us to mother you?

i will usually go to Asia Rooms to find anf book my hotel rooms.. the rates are quite reasonable and there are comments and reviews by those who had stayed in the hotel...

My recent experience with Asiarooms is that they will display the lowest rates but when you book, they will reply with no rooms. :(

well.. its not really true... anytime i book i got the hotel, unless you booked the more popular ones and they won't promise you can get it..... if you compare with most others hotel rooms provider website, Asiarooms offer one of the cheaper rates...

As for they display only cheapest rates.. well, this is very common, even for airlines and travel agencies... they will put the cheapest rates to draw customers and then offer u a range of rates....

Me think I will err to the side of caution and avoid road side food stall no matter how good they might look. I did try to eat their mee hoon soup before at the stall outside 7-11 near aisa hotel. great stuff. and cheap

Will be staying at Asia Hotel this coming CNY. For convenience more than anything. I hope they dont give me the 4th floor room without the view. Heard it's haunted. Would be very suay to see ghosts during the CNY.

I think this CNY whether you go Prawnthunam, to Chatuchak, Babylon, Tawan or whereever that is popular, you will hear the familiar Spoean accents all over the place. Whenever I go MBK, within few feets away sure got the word 'lah' 'leh' 'hor' come flying out from all direction.

ha ha. I think the ghosts also busy during CNY and no time to disturb u in the room. Anyway if you never do bad things, no need to worry. Just worry how to get the most fun out of Bangkok.

Will be staying at Asia Hotel this coming CNY. For convenience more than anything. I hope they dont give me the 4th floor room without the view. Heard it's haunted. Would be very suay to see ghosts during the CNY.

No lah. I heard similar rumours on ghost stories too ..... but so far I stayed there twice, I've never encountered any unusual lah. Maybe the hotel needed to do some upgrading works especially the interior like change the carpet, wallpaper and replacing the old sanitary wares. Not sure the latest info whether they have done the upgrading, the last stayed there about 2 years ago.

The good one, short distance to BTS Ratchadevi.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I've always been staying at Asia.

Locality wise very good. BTS just outside can go anywhere without be fleece by taxi drivers nor get caught in Jam, can walk to MBK too

The hotel does feel errie.... coz maybe its abit old and the corridor quite long.... there's always this feeling that something is behind you when u walk from the lift to your room.... but ok lar.... as they say.... if u dont do bad things.. a knock on your door in the middle of the night wouldnt scare you...

Oh yeah... the things they should improve on are the hotel keys and the shower ... hard to adjust hot and cold sia!!

:B)

One good thing, just next to Asia hotel's side road, there is one foot reflexology shop, where I like to have the foot massage after long shopping walk, however only 1 male reflexologist and the remaining are females.

The foot reflexology shop inside Asia on the 2nd floor also pretty good. I tried them after a very tiring day at Chatuchak and it was good and cheap. And the reflexologists are all guys..

As a Thai-food lover, I like to shop at their supermarket for some ready made ingredient such as green-curry, yellow curry, tom-yam goong, tom kar-gai etc and the price of those also quite reasonable too.

Just saw an ads in Fridae, a new sauna for chubs and its admirers.

----------

Big Bearz Club

Positioned as the first and only "bear" club in Bangkok for bears, chubs and chasers. Wednesday is known as "Chubby Night" where there's a 50% discount on entrance fees for a group of 4 whose collective weight is over 400kg! Time to tip those scales boys.

Address: 130/2 Soi Silom 6 Silom Road, Bangrak, BANGKOK

Tel: +66 4 681 1655

Oh yes! I LOVE the foot reflextology there! And I love to choose the 4-hands one... Hee... Feet, hands and shoulder together... Shiok siah... Value for money!... :)

Got me ?, 4-hands foot reflexology? Never tried it, 20-fingers body massage seems quite popular now. But what kind of price :blink:

Hmm... i was staying at Asia last year and tried their hotel's foot reflexology, didn't think i came across a 4-hand one... maybe i will look for it in this year's trip :P

Definitely will go back to Health Land again for their good thai massage. But think their price went up by $100THB...

Koh Samui, I need u...

Ok, before I get blasted... It was not sold as a 4-hands massage... It was being sold as 'Foot, hands and shoulder massage'... The 4-hands treatment was unexpected, as I expected it to be like in Singapore, where the same massuer will massage your hands and shoulder first and then your feet within the stipulated time... This one at Asia had 2 massuers involved and you are massaged top and bottom at the same time... :)

Just got back from Bangkok.. fantastic time to be had.

Stayed at this brand new designer hotel... Siam@Siam. Right opp MBK from National Stadium BTS station. Very popular with upmarket Taiwanese/HK gay couples, the pool was very cruisy. Unfortunately had to share with noisy kids because of CNY holidays. Worth checking out.

Ok, before I get blasted... It was not sold as a 4-hands massage... It was being sold as 'Foot, hands and shoulder massage'... The 4-hands treatment was unexpected, as I expected it to be like in Singapore, where the same massuer will massage your hands and shoulder first and then your feet within the stipulated time... This one at Asia had 2 massuers involved and you are massaged top and bottom at the same time... :)

OK, Buaya. Thanks for the info. Good to know the tips & experience, me maybe so 'cheapo' if I have to engage 2 masseurs, I have to double their tips too :oops: :blink:

Thanks Panda... my friend booked it via Asiarooms also. There is a 2100 bh (S$100) pre-opening special price mentioned in the newspaper but I haven't been able to find it online.

It is really worth it... and a very nice place. Not as crowded as PPrincess and a lot more classy also.

It 's always great to return to Bangkok. For me and, I'm sure, for many of you- Bangkok feels like a second home. I cant explain it- you just feel as if you belong here. One needs to get used to the unusally dry and hot weather here (even for an ex-soldier like me). And the strange thing is that the Thai dont like to carry umbrella as they go about their business in the street. Even the girls with porcelain white face hardly bother. I wonder why.

Bangkok is a little different now. The sense of security has been beefed up. You can see almost everywhere. There are bag check counter at the entrance of most shopping complexes. Even off the tourist belt shopping mall where I went, you do see the security guy (some quite hunky and I wonder if they'd like to frisk me personally :P ). Also you see the security men at the overhead bridges near Central World where I'm happily typing this now.

Yes, the food is great. BUT the sex is greater. The Thai are generally more forth-cumming and are easy to approach. I had so much sex in the sauna in the last few days my legs are getting weak. And I got three more days to go. :D I also notice that the Thai are better endowed than us Sporean. Last night, my jaws ached so much from sucking a big cock and I have to jerk him off halfway.

So, it's been a great holiday so far and I hope the next few would even exceed it. One of my favourite dessert here is Thai Spore Sweet Dessert- sort of like the local version of Cheng DO but better. I just hope our relationship with the Thai government will get better- just as sweet as the name of the dessert implies.

OK, Buaya. Thanks for the info. Good to know the tips & experience, me maybe so 'cheapo' if I have to engage 2 masseurs, I have to double their tips too :oops: :blink:

Price wise, if I din remember wrongly, is near to 2000... Slightly more ex than the foot massage only... Worth the price lah... No tips expected as it is a proper massage place and all is done in the shop open area...

Price wise, if I din remember wrongly, is near to 2000... Slightly more ex than the foot massage only... Worth the price lah... No tips expected as it is a proper massage place and all is done in the shop open area...

Thanks Buaya for the info. I would try it one day.

Ya, WA, try and update us... Cos I tried it in 2004... Long long time ago... Price also cannot remember correctly... But if more than 2000, I will also consider seriously... So, I dun think it is too ex... :)

I tried the what so called 'foot, head and shoulder' but was done by 2 females at one of the many shops and I didn't go to the shop at Hotel Asia. One masseuse would massage the foot for 1-hr and the other did the head and shoulder for 3/4hr at the same time. Paid Baht 200 for foot reflexology and Baht 100 for head and shoulder. When finished, both masseuese were standing at exit door to say good bye and payseh lah, so must tip both lah, one was given Baht 100 and the other one Baht 50. Okay lah, I was happy with the massage and both masseuses were happy too with the tip.

Anyone been to the massage place at Ambassor Hotel? Someone said the guys there are bi and good looking.

My last week's trip I stayed at Ambassador Hotel, but never visited the massage parlour within the hotel and instead went twice to massage parlour called 'Banana Fitness Club' which within walking distance from the hotel.

Personally not comfortable to talk to female receptionist manning the massage parlour at Ambassador Hotel and to ask for male masseur :oops:

I am sure the price I quoted was wrong... But I dun think it was 100Baht leh... In any case, my massage was done by 2 guys... And the foot massage guy was rather cute... :P I tried to see if he will try to seduce me but no have leh... Hahaha... :P Please help me update the price when you are there... I dun think I will go back BKK anytime soon... My partner dun like BKK and dun like me going BKK without him... :P

Where is Ferros 2? New sauna ah?

Anyone would update the location of Ferros 2?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Where is Ferros 2?  New sauna ah?

Anyone would update the location of Ferros 2?

I have not been to Ferros 2 but heard from my thai friend that it is a newly opened sauna with big space, much larger than its counter part, Ferros 1. Being new and clean, it is well attended by the locals and also taiwanese since there are so related taiwanese establishments around that area. As it charged only 100B and it operates 24 hours, weekend is normally packed with, well, cute guys.

It is somewhere near the new airport ( sorry, i dun know exactly where it is) and the taxi fare is about 100B per trip, very far off and my advice is better go with friends lah. :yuk:

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.