Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

6 minutes ago, CKW said:

Ā 

Removed Ā :D

Ā 

Sorry, bro!

Ā 

Post with discretion because the other time the hunk who hit the boy with football people post his photo like it's end of the world. No good.Ā Hu HanxiongĀ turn you on is it?

Guest Hu Who?
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

Post with discretion because the other time the hunk who hit the boy with football people post his photo like it's end of the world. No good.Ā Hu HanxiongĀ turn you on is it?

Ā 

You posted his Instagram link first, didn't you? AnyoneĀ who want to see his latestĀ photos will just click on that link to see. You dare to tell people about respecting privacy? People like you only know how to act all self-righteous but just a hypocrite inside!Ā 

And you are the one who is super turn on by hu hanxiong. Gush nonstop about him!

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

@CKWĀ it would be appropriate if you can respect his privacy by not posting his ig photos here while he faces thisĀ difficult period

Ā 

was it very difficult when he bashed openĀ the head of the taxi driver? I'd think it'd be more difficult for him then. So ifĀ it wasn't difficult for him then, what's so difficult for him now?

Ā 

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

Ā 

Wah...you sound alot like one of my aunties.

Guest Hu Who?
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

was it very difficult when he bashed openĀ the head of the taxi driver? I'd think it'd be more difficult for him then. So ifĀ it wasn't difficult for him then, what's so difficult for him now?

Ā 

Ā 

So you are saying this hu guyĀ can anyhowĀ bash open people's head when he is inside prison is it? I think your own head kena bashed too many times Ā LOLOLOL

The fact that he resorted to violence is wrong .

Anyway what's wrong Ā posting his photos here..its not as if others who read this news from other platform won't Google to find out right ļ¼Ÿ

He should be accountable for his actions but I see some members taking to his side just because he's a hunk and a pageant contestant .

Get real pls !

You may have the looks and body but if your character sucks to the core , what a the point ļ¼Ÿ

He should be jailed longer I feel anyway .

Just another guest .

Ā 

Guest Hu Who?
Just now, Guest Guest said:

The fact that he resorted to violence is wrong .

Anyway what's wrong Ā posting his photos here..its not as if others who read this news from other platform won't Google to find out right ļ¼Ÿ

He should be accountable for his actions but I see some members taking to his side just because he's a hunk and a pageant contestant .

Get real pls !

You may have the looks and body but if your character sucks to the core , what a the point ļ¼Ÿ

He should be jailed longer I feel anyway .

Just another guest .

Ā 

Ā 

Exactly.

You are the guest with brains. That other guest who posted the instagram link and then later kaobei about people posting pics from that same instagram accountĀ is f***ing stupid.

Guest Graceful Aging

Lesson learned ... it is important to (make an effort) to keep up with one's grooming (even though it is difficult I know!).

Ā 

Hu'sĀ BEFORE andĀ AFTER pictures so different hor! :o

30 minutes ago, Guest Graceful Aging said:

Lesson learned ... it is important to (make an effort) to keep up with one's grooming (even though it is difficult I know!).

Ā 

Hu'sĀ BEFORE andĀ AFTER pictures so different hor! :o

Ā 

But his ig photos still look fabulous

36 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Why nobody feel sad for the texi driver ?Ā 

Ā 

People hereĀ showed no support to the victim instead only talking excitedly on the scum because his look. They are more worried about what will happenĀ to the scum in prison than the victim's life after this incident.Ā 

41 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Why nobody feel sad for the texi driver ?Ā 

Ā 

Because of internet culture because of superficiality because ...

Exactly ..he suffered irreparable nerve damage yet here some members are seemingly siding him just because he's some hunk and pageant .

Welcome to the real world ļ¼Œsad right ļ¼Ÿ

Apathetic rightļ¼ŸHow ironic rightļ¼Ÿ

Guest Flipped
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

But his ig photos still look fabulous

Ā 

That's the difference between a carefully Photoshopped upload, versus a mugshot I guess.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

People hereĀ showed no support to the victim instead only talking excitedly on the scum because his look. They are more worried about what will happenĀ to the scum in prison than the victim's life after this incident.Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Yea....pk then...i guess tt shd be OUR greatesr worry yea....

Ā 

I'm very sorry, bros. I didn't mean it that way i.e. coming across as a callous person. Feel really bad now. Ā 

Ā 

I've no excuses. Sorry

Just now, CKW said:

Ā 

Ā 

I'm very sorry, bros. I didn't mean it that way i.e. coming across as a callous person. Feel really bad now. Ā 

Ā 

I've no excuses. Sorry

Youre quite new to this forum, altho posting quite a lot.

Ā 

Lol

Ā 

Move on, from your sentence you postedĀ just like huhanxiong will also move on, after his sentence.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Because of internet culture because of superficiality because ...

Exactly ..he suffered irreparable nerve damage yet here some members are seemingly siding him just because he's some hunk and pageant .

Welcome to the real world ļ¼Œsad right ļ¼Ÿ

Apathetic rightļ¼ŸHow ironic rightļ¼Ÿ

Ā 

Not just internet culture, EDMW forumers are also discussing the hunk and how he got lenient sentencing because of his looks

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

Obviously someone is too stupid to understand sarcasm.

And congratulations for falling into my trap.Ā 

For those prison guards, Ā the next 3 months of watching a guy like him strip naked is like God send! Not all criminals have a body like that. Ā In the prison environment, there is a lot of enforced nakedness. Ā 

Ā 

I think the 3months is right. There is no proof that he is a violent person deserving a more severe punishment. Ā After all, Ā no one is perfect and some mistakes people make are punishable by law.Ā Not every criminal deserves max punishment and law has to be fair to both the victim and accused.Ā  Would you change your behaviour after 3months jail? Do you know it is possible any jail sentence be extended for misbehavior inside the prison? So it is not rosy 3months where any misbehavior means lost of good behaviour early release, jail time extended or even caning. Life inside is worst that in army!Ā 

Guest Paranged

Why no one was alarmedĀ how an arm swing against the edge of hdb wall can causeĀ such deep scarring? He looks like he was being attacked by an axe. Either hu used bruteĀ strength or the wall edge was jagged.Ā 

Ā 

Shocking that alcohol can make a human become thatĀ brutal.Ā 

Guest ę¬§é˜³é”‹
13 hours ago, Guest 123 said:

For those prison guards, Ā the next 3 months of watching a guy like him strip naked is like God send! Not all criminals have a body like that. Ā In the prison environment, there is a lot of enforced nakedness. Ā 

Ā 

Believe me, there are many prison guards who are gays and married bisexual. Definitely, they like to see him stripped.Ā 

Ā 

Just that, these people working in all Prisons do not dare to respond this forum!

Ā 

Ā 

50 minutes ago, Guest Paranged said:

Why no one was alarmedĀ how an arm swing against the edge of hdb wall can causeĀ such deep scarring? He looks like he was being attacked by an axe. Either hu used bruteĀ strength or the wall edge was jagged.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Because Hu Hanxiong is muscular and has all the brute strength. Point proven for the usefulness of his muscle and size but for the wrong thing.

His body appearsĀ leaner less bulky when he was in the pageant, Ā much better than now. Especially like the photo of his abs, can picture that crunching as he rocks his hips. His face is not handsome, but somehow makes him sexier.

2 hours ago, Guest ę¬§é˜³é”‹ said:

Believe me, there are many prison guards who are gays and married bisexual. Definitely, they like to see him stripped.Ā 

Ā 

Like that married prison guard in his late 40s who repeatedly molested a youngĀ male inmate:

Ā 

Prison officer convicted of molesting male inmate

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/prison-officer-convicted-molesting-male-inmate

3 hours ago, Guest Paranged said:

Ā 

Ā 

酒后吐ēœŸčØ€ć€‚Ā alcohol will reveal his truth brutal self under his angel cover.... wish his gf or wife see his truth now :mellow:

Edited by ThinkTank
none

Guest Truth serum
1 hour ago, ThinkTank said:

Ā 

酒后吐ēœŸčØ€ć€‚Ā alcohol will reveal his truth brutal self under his angel cover.... wish his gf or wife see his truth now :mellow:

I think he is closeted gay or bisexual. Repressed anger against society. He has many sissyĀ gay friends.Ā Alcohol acts likeĀ a truth serumĀ that makes people express their true selves.

1 hour ago, ThinkTank said:

Ā 

Ā 

If a hunk behaveĀ this manly become violent, behave unviolent become machoĀ Mary. How will anyone want to be hunk next time?

35 minutes ago, Guest Truth serum said:

I think he is closeted gay or bisexual. Repressed anger against society. He has many sissyĀ gay friends.Ā Alcohol acts likeĀ a truth serumĀ that makes people express their true selves.

Ā 

Are you sure he got sisterly friends?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

His body appearsĀ leaner less bulky when he was in the pageant, Ā much better than now. Especially like the photo of his abs, can picture that crunching as he rocks his hips. His face is not handsome, but somehow makes him sexier.

Ā 

He looks bigger in person and has that confident look on his face, but too fair skin.

4 minutes ago, Guest Creevie said:

Instagram so glam. No link to depth of character lol. Three months too short imo.Ā 

Within 3 months can post body and face transformation pictures. Ā Before and after ~

6 hours ago, Guest ę¬§é˜³é”‹ said:

Ā 

Just that, these people working in all Prisons do not dare to respond this forum!

Ā 

Ā 

Pls for goodness sake I have been with the prisons for quite many Ā years..

They have to strip even in front of the female officers okayļ¼Ÿ

Ā 

Besides there are other hunks in prison .

So what is he ..nothing at all

Others are even more good looking with good complexion and fit body !

I have seen enough of the stripping till immune anyway .Ā 

And they can be very crafty still and unchanged though on.the surface .

Ā 

So pls respect the prison officers ok !

Just like there will bound to be straight married men who chest their wife's looking for men too.

Ā 

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.