Male HQ

Questions About Military / Police / Ns - Enlistment / Medical Checkup & Ord Checkup Ffi (Compiled)

Guest Dane

3 months is so bloody long :(

It's not just bmt. It's the whole 2 years.. the misery.. and the fact that your female counterparts are moving on while u r rotting your precious youth and time away.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

dude... enlisted? if not go to youtube cyberpioneer... there is a short series on Every Singaporean Son... quite informative of the emo parts everything else - army is quite different these days la... commanders are SCARED that you the recruit complaint through your parents and especially MP... so they all treat you like guests at a paid, weight loss, army style resort hahaha... so just go with the flow, and enjoy your BMT... lots of life time friends are made there. just do not bring things that you will regret losing... a $60 mobile phone is quite sufficient unless you are a facebook and internet junkie who do not need to sleep... to surf tru the night... mostly you be so tired you can't wait to sleep...

just remember a few principles in Camp

(a) Observe good personal hygene wherever possible

(b) Eat your fill at every meal even if you 'not hungry' later you will need the energy

© Be friendly and volunteer for everything - soon the commanders will not call you leow - you on enough

(d) Be a Team Player. Else you will suffer

(e) LOCK your things all the time - even if you are in the room!

everything else, just listen to instructions. Usually it will be more than enough

MOST important: USE YOUR BLAIN!!!! DUN STOOPID STOOPID.... be aware of what's going on around you... and you will enjoy army life in no time.

Edited by Baloo

please check with your whoever is giving you this info. It's best not to disclose this kind of info as it's restricted.

Please don't anyhow say that the SOC change is restricted. It was widely reported in our national papers when the change was confirmed a year back. <http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/publications/cyberpioneer/features/2010/nov10_cs.html>

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when i was in ns enlistment checkup, we were supposed to go into this waiting area before going into the room to be checked by the doctor. some stupid ass decided to take off everything even though we were only supposed to take off our shirt (as i found out later) so when i went in, there were about ten people sitting on the chairs fully naked. Almost all of them were cupping their dicks and balls with their hand while waiting so like a fool i stripped and i could feel everyone casually checking out my dick. my heart pounded like crazy as i was scared i would get a full blown hardon, which would have been embarrassing! luckily, i did not yet got hard and of course, i instinctively covered my balls and dick while walking VERY quickly to an empty seat. i must say though, the waiting time to be checked was very pleasurable as more boys came in to join our naked party.

luckily for me, i was seated close to the shelves where everyone was stripping so i could look at their soft palatable dicks and hairy balls out of the corner of my eyes or if i tilt my head sightly. some of them were really very brave; no shame at all taking off their boxers or briefs and strutting their (large soft) dicks infront of everybody while going to take a seat. you can imagine my excitement and nervousness seeing so many 18 year old soft dicks! some of them even fondled with their balls after taking off their boxers, that for me was the hottest. seeing their hairy balls and soft dicks flicking up and down. it was a huge turn on for me watching hot boys come into the room, scan around, look puzzled, take off their shirt, take off their pants, and finally their boxers and confidently walk with their manhood in full view of everyone.

though most of their dicks were small, i managed to see one that was incredibly big, totally worth salivating over. he had an average face spiked up hair and lean muscular features, which were hot, and his balls were hung like crazy. they bounced up and down while he walked and his large soft cut dick...SHIOCK. i think everyone in the room were staring at him too cause it was just so rare to see a large dick. i covered my dick all these time since i was super hard and i could feel my hands wet with pre cum. lucky the air con was damn cold, so by the time i got called into the room, i was somewhat soft already.

looking back, i always wonder, how come the medical officers at the counter didnt tell us we need not strip fully naked! so THAT was my (HOT) experience!

I remember when i was in ns enlistment checkup, we were supposed to go into this waiting area before going into the room to be checked by the doctor. some stupid ass decided to take off everything even though we were only supposed to take off our shirt (as i found out later) so when i went in, there were about ten people sitting on the chairs fully naked. Almost all of them were cupping their dicks and balls with their hand while waiting so like a fool i stripped and i could feel everyone casually checking out my dick. my heart pounded like crazy as i was scared i would get a full blown hardon, which would have been embarrassing! luckily, i did not yet got hard and of course, i instinctively covered my balls and dick while walking VERY quickly to an empty seat. i must say though, the waiting time to be checked was very pleasurable as more boys came in to join our naked party.

luckily for me, i was seated close to the shelves where everyone was stripping so i could look at their soft palatable dicks and hairy balls out of the corner of my eyes or if i tilt my head sightly. some of them were really very brave; no shame at all taking off their boxers or briefs and strutting their (large soft) dicks infront of everybody while going to take a seat. you can imagine my excitement and nervousness seeing so many 18 year old soft dicks! some of them even fondled with their balls after taking off their boxers, that for me was the hottest. seeing their hairy balls and soft dicks flicking up and down. it was a huge turn on for me watching hot boys come into the room, scan around, look puzzled, take off their shirt, take off their pants, and finally their boxers and confidently walk with their manhood in full view of everyone.

though most of their dicks were small, i managed to see one that was incredibly big, totally worth salivating over. he had an average face spiked up hair and lean muscular features, which were hot, and his balls were hung like crazy. they bounced up and down while he walked and his large soft cut dick...SHIOCK. i think everyone in the room were staring at him too cause it was just so rare to see a large dick. i covered my dick all these time since i was super hard and i could feel my hands wet with pre cum. lucky the air con was damn cold, so by the time i got called into the room, i was somewhat soft already.

looking back, i always wonder, how come the medical officers at the counter didnt tell us we need not strip fully naked! so THAT was my (HOT) experience!

Which year was that??

I remembered that glen's account of CMPB check-up was originally posted in another thread about embarrassing moments with doctors. how come his post is merged with NS thread. his post is more fetish-related.

Yup agree... The mod here have a hobby of merging threads..

Yes, I hv the hobby of merging threads. I remove that thread because it involves underage kids, which the forum do not allow.

Are both of you pedophiles who have interest in young underage boys in embarrassing moments?

The post by guest Glen is merged with this thread because it is about NS enlistment.

Do you hv a problem with it?

Guest theOthertruth
No need to be stress over that la. It's actually a very enjoyable process. U might not feel it in the process but when u think back, you will really cherish that experience. Just rest your mind and enjoy yourself before you enlist baby. haha

Yes BMT will always be the best part of my NS experience. Because everyone starts out on equal level, and it might be hard initially, but after field camp you feel a strong sense of camaraderie and bonding with your platoon mates. Sadly...the rest of my ns life went downhill after POP and eventually became stagnant.

Would like to go back to Tekong to take a look and reminisce. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing much actually... Just need to keep your hair short and tidy? cos they will be taking photos needed for your 11b. Then there is urine test, blood test... they'll be checking for your heart and eyes too.... like the standard checks la... lol... then put your arms infront and look through the hole... to see which is your master eye... hmmm... the last part is to pull down your pants and cough... i can't remember that is to check for what... some medical condition, that's for sure.

Hi sentimenterljunk,

Basically, its the routine check-up where they will have you go through a dental assessment, a blood test to figure out your blood type and stuff. If you have an immediate family member who had a heart attack, then there will be an additional blood test required. A urine test is required to check whether there is protein or glucose in the urine (general indicators for diabetes mellitus but NOT gold standard diagnostics tool for diabetes). Then, you will have your heart checked out in the form of an 12-Lead electrocardiogram, followed by the eye screening and the hearing screening.

The hearing screening will have you sit in a box with a pair of headphones and sounds of various pitches and frequencies will be played. You will then tell the medic whether you hear it in your left ear, right ear or both. The eye screening is very general and routine.

The finale of the health check-up is where a medical officer will have you pull your pants down and cough. Now, the general basis for this is to check for whether you have what is called, an inguinal hernia. Do google that if you want to find out more. Its simply where the intestine fall out of the abdominal region, either into the scrotal sac or just looping. It can cause pain and other more serious issues like strangulation of the intestines.

P.S. A good advise from me. Please wear either boxer shorts or come in a pair of surf or board shorts and you will be required to be topless throughout the entire check-up where every other Singaporean boy can ogle at your body. So, if you don't wanna be caught in your underwear or boxer briefs, wear shorts and you can keep them on throughout. Hope this helps.

Guest Eric Low

"Topless throughout the checkup"? - Don't think so. During my time, we could be fully clothed. Only needed to go topless for chest x-ray. Then strip to underwear for the last station where they take height, weight, ECG and the private part check with the doc. Shortly after, I heard only need to remove top for last station, and lower pants n undies only when seeing the doc.

Have they changed the procedures again? Anyone wanna share?

"Topless throughout the checkup"? - Don't think so. During my time, we could be fully clothed. Only needed to go topless for chest x-ray. Then strip to underwear for the last station where they take height, weight, ECG and the private part check with the doc. Shortly after, I heard only need to remove top for last station, and lower pants n undies only when seeing the doc.

Have they changed the procedures again? Anyone wanna share?

thats correct.

i went for medical few days ago.

we keep our pants on until see the doc then for a brief 5 sec then its up, the shirt remains off at the last station.

need help guys: i was asked to go to the hospital for a heart scan as they found some irregularities in my ECG.

does this mean i need to go back and retake the entire medical again ?

well, i went alone, so I felt really intimidated throughout the entire ordeal.

anywho, the blood test is the only thing you need to worry about.

there's a check on the status of your urine as well as your gonads.

hmm... well, there's a vocational test as well, it contains loads of questions, I gave up 3/4 into the test as it was mundane and damn boring.

wtv, it is, its just one day, nothing much, take care dude =)

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

my NS medical check up time was one to one with the doctor. But since year 1994 or so onwards, they started to have a row of few of the NS guys to drop their underwear together and the doctor gets to see the whole group of guys' cock, balls and even the ass and the ass holes...

how i wish i am the doctor

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

my NS medical check up time was one to one with the doctor. But since year 1994 or so onwards, they started to have a row of few of the NS guys to drop their underwear together and the doctor gets to see the whole group of guys' cock, balls and even the ass and the ass holes... how i wish i am the doctor

My time was one to one leh..

• 4 weeks later...

Hey anyone ORD-ed and in PES B2/C1? I havent enlisted but i am not going to ask about how is BMT like and all that (I can interrogate my friends who have enlisted prior to me). But im just interested in the IPPT/RT/IPT which is absolutely bullshit to me.

Im PES B2L3, excused range and thus I can only be in the service side - more specifically either storeman or clerk?. And I understand that I have to take IPPT every year until I reach 40 years old or when I am placed on the MINDEF Reserve List.

1) Ive heard that service side personnel especially storemen and clerk dont get a active reservist schedule? Like some of them only get called up once or twice by the time they hit 30. This means that they will not be on the MINDEF reserve list thingy and just suck it up and go for IPPT/RT/IPT until 40. Anyone can clarify?

2) On the MINDEF website, IPPT is split into the "Guards, Infantry, Service and one more which i forgot" categories. Got any difference in passing standards? Like service personnel have it easier? (Logical what. We sit in office do admin work - run for what?)

IPPT/RT/IPT is just a waste of time. Disruptive too. I would have fought against my PES (im so near to PES C2!) if I had known.

Sianz.

Hey anyone ORD-ed and in PES B2/C1? I havent enlisted but i am not going to ask about how is BMT like and all that (I can interrogate my friends who have enlisted prior to me). But im just interested in the IPPT/RT/IPT which is absolutely bullshit to me.

Im PES B2L3, excused range and thus I can only be in the service side - more specifically either storeman or clerk?. And I understand that I have to take IPPT every year until I reach 40 years old or when I am placed on the MINDEF Reserve List.

1) Ive heard that service side personnel especially storemen and clerk dont get a active reservist schedule? Like some of them only get called up once or twice by the time they hit 30. This means that they will not be on the MINDEF reserve list thingy and just suck it up and go for IPPT/RT/IPT until 40. Anyone can clarify?

2) On the MINDEF website, IPPT is split into the "Guards, Infantry, Service and one more which i forgot" categories. Got any difference in passing standards? Like service personnel have it easier? (Logical what. We sit in office do admin work - run for what?)

IPPT/RT/IPT is just a waste of time. Disruptive too. I would have fought against my PES (im so near to PES C2!) if I had known.

There are other service vocations like medic, auto tech etc and not just what you listed.

Service IPPT standards are slightly lower than the rest.

How low?

Never go to remember. In fact should not even say its low but should say the other 2 standards are higher instead. U should be able to find out online the standards wat and compare urself

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

This is out of topic. But I was wondering that if you're tested HIV positive during your ORD medical check-up, what will happen thereafter?

This is out of topic. But I was wondering that if you're tested HIV positive during your ORD medical check-up, what will happen thereafter?

They will run HIV testing together with G6PD, ABO typing and FBC. If you're found to be HIV positive, you will not be subsidised for HIV treatment under 11B MCPS. You'll attain the PES of E9L9 and strictly reserved for clerical work only.

• 2 weeks later...

So i'm going in on the 7th of August, but it seems like they didnt give us a list of what to bring!

It's only stated somewhere to bring "personal items that you will require for your residential training, (e.g. soap, toothbrush, shaving kit, slippers, sleeping attire, padloc etc)

Thats all..

And since after two days is national day, what am I really supposed to bring actually..? =(

So i'm going in on the 7th of August, but it seems like they didnt give us a list of what to bring!

It's only stated somewhere to bring "personal items that you will require for your residential training, (e.g. soap, toothbrush, shaving kit, slippers, sleeping attire, padloc etc)

Thats all..

And since after two days is national day, what am I really supposed to bring actually..? =(

Is there a number for you to call??

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Bring small flag and NDP fun pack.

U r funny!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Thats all..

Dude, don't worry too much. You will not wear a pj there. Just toiletries, slippers, padlock. Most probably u will book out over the weekend to bring whatever you need then. Chill.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

basically all the basic needs like mentioned by iamziz.

the usual admin thing than the 2 bucks haircut.

will be introed to your FI and your officer in charge of your squad.

pretty much slack. the 1st 2-3 weeks only the FI on after that holiday camp.

expect more books than getting yourself dirty.

and but of course the Judo classes are fun =D so dont fret too much.

before you know it you will pass out. Enlisting in August is also a plus

as unlikely or will never tio NDP squad.

Mostly when you're enlisted in HTA, they will provide you such as shorts, tee, towels, sandals and track shoes.

However, stocks may not arrive by stipulated time so, I suggest, just bring along extra plain coloured shorts for morning exercise, track shoes, plain round neck tee, towel, toiletries, stationaries and writing paper.

Thats about it. Hope it helps. :)

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.