Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Guest shenzhen fellow

Hi lowuguest,

Do you mind to share how much tip you gave 711 and 789 ?

I have experienced before, asking a medical masseur in other massage centre, 100rmb is not enough. Eventually he asked for at least 200rmb. What is the reaction of 708 when you gave him only 100rmb ?

Guest lowuguest

First, need to apologise to 40smthg for being indolent not reading all his wonderful tips on the Shenzhen scene. I always look forward to your sharing.

Shenzhen fellow, all 3 of them didn't show any signs of unhappiness or disappointment. Maybe the difference is I gave them cash instead of penning down the tips on the completion slips which they usually require guests to tip on. I suspect the Centre pockets a certain amount of the tips. So, giving cash to them directly probably means all the money goes to their pocket.

While on this topic, I had another masseur, 768, a stout bear, with beard surrounding the entire mouth, so sexy, so irresistable. His eyes are most mesmerising. He was all smile when he entered the room but his skill is so so even though I repeatedly told him to use more force. However, he more than makes up for his country-bumpkin innocence (sorry, not meant to be derogative). This added to his appeal.

Hope this information helps.

Guest 47bearonbussiness

#487 & #489

"Hope to hear more about your experience with 967, and read my post #480 above on how to find more masseurs in the computer."

40st

You are correct about 999 very aggressive, but I kinda liked that. LOL as I am not looking for love, not much of an issue with his aggressiveness he delivered a satisfying preformance.

A correction is needed though as I found out last night I got my hand signals mixed up. His number is 968 not 967.

Sorry to say he was not there last night. So let the drama begin, only because I don't speak chinese. I got there at about 9 pm and wanted to have the highly recommended body scrub, but he was booked until 11 pm so I set up the appointment and thought I would have foot massage for and hour then body scrub at 11 and then 2 hr Japanese massage with oil. So off to the computer to pick my masseuse. I requested 967 only to find out that there was no such number, so looking at the images on screen I realized my mistake and requested 968 his correct number only to be disappointed to find out that he was not there. The attendant tried to push a skinny little man on me but I persisted ( I should say that I prefer more of a Cub more than a Bear I like them with more of a rugby build.) Finally I selected 901, and had my foot massage.

I did get to get a body scrub that was amazing, Watching him work was like watching a well choreographed dance. Very skillful.

I also had a good massage from 901 was hopping for more, but that said I think I really did needed a good massage so was worth the money and would book him again.

47bearonbussiness

47bearonbussiness,

I was wondering who was 967 that created such an impression on you the first time (haha). Thank you for clarifying. 968 is popular with clients here. I am sure you will enjoy his services eventually. Do note that many of the masseurs (ncluding Mui Sifu) will start to take CNY leave from mid Jan till end of month.

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

I went xjmz last week. I have tried both 968 and 916. Personally I think 916 massage is better. I feel 916 more sincere. He never mentioned about tips during massage unlike other masseurs I tried so far. But I can understand, all masseurs treated clients well in the hope for bigger tips. Those popular masseurs generally will expect more tips compare to less popular masseur.

Guest shenzhen fellow

The most iritating question from masseur is asking about our personal earning per month. Be carefull to answer if we are asked. They will sticked to us once they know our singapore dollar pay are so high. They will ask for gift for next visit etc. So money is always the motive to treat the clients well. Just be careful, not be so soft hearted with those sad story the maseurs might make up to sympathise on them.

Guest 47bearonbussiness

40st and SZ fellow.

I don't know if my lack of Chinese helps with these conversations or not. As it is very obvious that I am a caucasian westerner. I have found that may will ask "Where are you from? Trying to find out the same information to push for tipping.

The few places I have tried I have had a great day getting messaged only to be attacked for tips by a pack of wild dogs in the dressing room. I don't know how many attendants need to open my locker and help me get dressed. But many time as I am putting on my pants I look up to see 3 to 5 attendants hovering around me all trying to help. This always puts me ill at ease. I was at 678 Spa in futian were as I was getting undressed one of the attendants took my shoes to polish them which was fine, but when I was leaving another attendant grabbed my shoes and tried to polish them again. Then I was attacked for tips by the entire group as i was leaving. This did not make for a great experience.

I guess that I should be thankful as this was the main reasons I starting searching for a better place for massage. I don't know that I would have been motivated to try other places had it not been for this experience, and is probably one of the reasons I keep going back to XJMZ. I find the locker room staff very pleasant and not pushy at all. In the spa I understand that they are trying to sell services but are not overly aggressive and once the find out you only want services from a only On male the female masseuse for the most part will stay away.

As my trip is coming to an end, I would like to thank you again 40st for all your helpful information. I am sure it is appreciated by many more people that you know. I think I started reading your posts 2 years, but this trip has been the first I have given any feed back. I encourage eveyone to give their reviews of what they like and where you should stay away from.

On that note can you give me some clarification on:

时光倒流健身馆 (Shi Guang Dao Liu body building club) A new sauna in SZ

Do they have massage here or is this only a bath house? Not sure I know the difference between a Spa and a Sauna. as this seam easy to get too I was thinking of trying it out before I leave.

Please advise as you always have such great insight. Thanks again!

47bearonbussiness

Guest shenzhen fellow

Bearonbusiness,

The sifu might prompt the question "where are you from". You might just answer the country you are from in chinese, one word.

I saw your position is better in the sense that since you could not develop long conversation with the masseurs, they will not probe so much on your background, income, etc.

All services in china, generally with the motive of earning money. I heard from some friends that some of the patron might fall in love with masseurs due to repeat visit. At the end, the patron lost lots of money being "extorted" by the masseurs. My advice is don't be soft hearted when you do massage in china. They might look damn cute but don't develop any feelings to avoid any loss in future.

Dear 40 sumthing,

I went to XJMZ using the address you gave me. The address didn't have a building number but after scouting around I was directed by some parking attendant.

Now I've filled you in on my situation so still need some help with my baby steps.

I got there and sat down at the tv lounge chairs. I was clearly non the wiser on how to select but I found a man massaging in the menu. I chose that in the hope it meant a man would do it. It didn't quite work out.

Now the sad part. I'm still very much a hetrosexual male with a penchant for devious things so when the girl arrived I took it on the chin. The completed the task amicably but on the plus side I know the building.

Now I plan another mission in the next week but this time I want to make sure I do it right. I've tried to read comments and take things on board so I hope I'm more knowledgeable this time but I find you're a man most wise in this area.

Questions:

1. How do I go about selecting a male? Where is the place to do it. I walked in the seating area and was handed a manu but it's in Chinese. Do I need to say something?

2. I know we discussed the hit and miss thing but I want to make sure it's more hit. I've heard numbers like 916/968 being bounded about but do you have any recommendations? I want to go and be more successful next time.

I'm over the hurdle part but I don't want a song or dance. I know they're used to it so I'm not really bothered about that. I just want to do it without drawing too much attention I guess.

The girl who finished me off actually told me they had no men in there! When she arrived I told her I wanted a man but conveniently she told me they don't do oily rubs. After I finished I walked back to the exit and could see men massaging guys but...

The doors look clear. I was in a pokey Hong Kong looking hotel room but the guys seem to be in more open rooms. Can the men massage you in the pokey rooms with more privacy?

Silly girl conned me I think but my Chinese isn't great. Wish it was better to avoid these scenarios.

Hope I'm not making your life more time consuming.

47bearonbussiness,

Just some background info on the attendants. In most of these places, they have no basic pay. In fact, they have to pay a fee to the shop for working there. In XJMZ, I think each of them pays RMB 500 every month. I suppose that is how the company is assured that they provide good service. Their only income are the tips. In XJMZ, all the attendants share the tips so maybe that is why no more than 1 attendant serve one client. In fact, your experience in 678 Spa of having being swamped by more than 1 attendant is rather unusual.

On Shi Guang Dao Liu, I believe it is just a bathhouse although I believe the one and only time I was there, I saw some money bears there. They don't really provide massage service. Their expertise lies in providing other services. I think if you have not been to one before, you may just want to get some first hand experience about a bathhouse in SZ. Try to go weekends or public holiday where the crowd should be bettter.

thank you for letting me know that my posts were useful. I do get occassional surprising comments from other BW such as yours about how long they have been reading my posts. Some would prefer to PM me and were too shy to post openly. It feels rewarding that my sharing were of use. They were initialy meant fo guide those who are new here but it would be good if they can also help the masseurs and those who works in the shops. I do initially have problems with masseurs and other attendants who pushed their services. Later, I just accept that they are trying to make a living as well and would often just tell them firmly that I have already make arrangements with a masseur and often, they will leave me alone. I am sure for them, they have to be thick skined and have courage to face clients who may reject them in rude manner (I was once a culprit) so I don't want to add to their pressure. Personally, I also feel more relax when I do not feel aggitated about them.

Glad you enjoyed XJMZ, and hope the rest of your trip is equally fun.

And I would also like to thank you for your posts and well as all those who have been doing the same either here on on emails with me.

40st

David,

I think it may be possible that you were told that there is no men providing oil massage for serveral reasons; eg the lady may want to provide her service or services of her friends, or they are not sure if you are a agent from local police trying to test if the shop provide sex services, or other reasons.

1. Selecting male masseur. There is a computer in the foot lounge area. Tell the attendants (or a client who can translate) that you would like to choose a masseur. You can also specify that you would like to view only MALE masseurs. They will offer those who are on duty but not booked or serving other clients. To get a bigger selection, ask for ALL males masseurs. This will include those who are working on other shifts. Some of these masseurs may return to serve clients if they are booked for at least 2 hours. Many of them live nearby and can return to the shop within 15 minutes.

2. Selecting male masseur alternative. Yes, you can select them by asking for specific numbers. If you like meaty men, try 916, 968, 909, 987. If you prefer slimmer one, 919, 972 - but both are mature (or at least mature looking). There are younger slim types but I have not tried them. There are also those who are "beauticians". You should see them in the foot massage lounge. They wear maroon colour long sleeve shirts. You can ask for their services as well but they only provide body and face massage. For foot massage, you will need to use those who are wearing purple polo tops.

3. If you ask the masseur to provide oil massage, many of them would get the hint that you would like a happy ending. But not all the masseurs would provide happy ending service although many would. They will usually lead you to rooms with more privacy. By the way, oil massage is commonly known as "Japanese" massage in SZ.

Hope you have less hiccups this time and will get what you want (or need - haha)

40st

If you say oil and then they oblige does that mean they're kind of obliging on your account? Meaning they'll do it but they don't necessarily want to. I can deal with that.

David,

Tips - yes, it would be better to give cash. You do have a choice of signing on a chit which the masseur will hand to you to indicate how much tips you want to give. I seldom sign as the money will be paid to the company first. The company will then pay to the masseur once a month. I prefer to hand over the cash immediately after the massage. If you are very happy with the massage which comes with a good ending (:)), RMB 150 or more will be good. For just massage, RMB 100 or more should be OK.

Oil Massage - this is one of the services offered by the shop so the masseurs are not doing it just to oblige. It is same as whether you want tea or coffee. You will get what you ask for. Oil massage is RMB 146 while non oil is RMB 98. Both rates are for 2 hours body massage and 1 hour foot massage.

40st

Guest 47bearonbussiness

David,

Sorry you had such difficulties getting to and booking the right masseuse. I hope this does not detour you from going back to XJMZ as this has become one of my favorite spas.

Fist getting there the easiest way is just go to Lohu and take the mini van parking spot C16.

I also have had this same problem. Here is how I have handled the situation.

First let me say that if you have not tried the Sifu in the locker room you are missing out. All you need to do is get one of the attendants and point to the small room outside the showers but next to where you put on the spa clothing before you enter the foot massage area. They will help you set this up. defiantly worth the wait.

When you enter the foot massage area there are 2 computers to find a masseuse one next to the bar and one in the middle of the lower room too your right as you are walking in. Find a man in a black jacket to help you or just wave one over. As i don't speck any chinese i just keep walking until i get to the computer. Then I just point the the machine and then make a rubbing movement at my shoulders and body , then show them the number 2 with my fingers and then point to my legs and again make a rubbing movement and hold up one finger. I might have to do this again but they will understand I want 2 hr body and 1 hr foot.

Thanks to 40st, on my last trip I wrote on paper the numbers he suggested in the order that i wanted to try them, and handed them to guys in the black jacket. they then started looking them up to see if they were available. As all were not available.

I again then point to the computer screen and they will then pull up all the masseuses available. Now this is where you need to make sure you have the the attendants attention. The fist screen will have both male and female masseuses. Point to any of the girls and wave your hand and shake your head NO : ) then point to a male and shake your head yes, then point back to the screen and wave your hand to show more and say man. If they don't understand then point back to the screen at another man and say Man again. They will show you who is available now. If you do not see anything you want shake your head no and say and move your hand to show you want to see more. Sometimes this can take a few minutes but better to be persistent and get what you want. You can book most of them but you may have to wait unless you pick from what is available now, so this is a good time to get a pedicure or foot scraping. Again as I have the language issue body language always seams to bridge the gap.

Have fun and I hope this helps you book the experience you are looking for.

47bearonbussiness

David,

You can refer to Mr. Fortysomething post in the earlier pages. It was explained in details. I was helped too in the past when I visited sz.

I have tried below shifu. For your alternative option :

1. Hailihua near border luohu : shifu no 383, 320

2. Yongmeizi car park C12 : shifu no 616, 387

3. XJMZ car park C16: shifu no 916, 909, 975

All shifu are accomodating with good attitude.

Others, I have tried too but not recommend due to various reason.

Good luck.

James

A Trip Report by a fellow BW who went SZ wtih str8 friends but managed to have some fun without the str8 friends knowing .. posted with his permission

26th Dec 2011 :

We went to Shenzhen. we reach quite early in the morning. We had breakfast together in luohu area. Well, as my friends are first time visit to sz, i be the guide haha ( thanks to your very detail info ), To avoid any suspect from my friends, we visited youyi the first time. It is my first time as well visit youyi. Reading from your report that youyi is more for straight people. We dont choose any foot masseur nor the lady masseurs. All are assigned by rotation. I only do 2 hours body massage, while all of them do 3 hours.

All four guys coming do foot massage for us. I got number 77X, a chubby masseur. After that, go for body massage. I finish my massage early because we reach youyi quite early in the morning. I went down to do body scrub, while my friends are still having massage.

The surprise begin here. The shower cubicle is full of good looking patrons, young and mature. It is around 2PM i think ( how come so slient when we come in but get crowded in afternoon ). All cubicle are full and also the steam room. Nothing happen in steam room even tough lots of good looking uncle/young man, but they look very straight. Then i go for body scrub. Unlike in xjmz, there is no door covered. The mature scrubber look rather pleasant. Compare to muisifu, his skill still below. However, he is also as accomodating as mui sifu. To my surprise, even tough it is a straight join, he gave me a hand job. Happy ending with 50RMB tip. After massage, we met in lobby and go out for lunch. Then we just go in guomao at night for jalan2. We stayed in nearby budget hotel taking 2 rooms.

On 27th Dec 2011 :

Four of us, after breakfast, agree to split for personal agenda ( they want to go to shop some electronics stuff, then I go for shopping for meat :-) hehe.

Once we parted, immediately i called XJMZ main number to check if 91X is available. 91X is in his working shift when i called, but as per the receptionist, he is attending a client and only free around 4PM :-(.

Can not get 91X, then I asked for 96X. Same problem, 96X also serving other clients and not free that day. So not my fate. Maybe it is time for me try other places. I checked my note ( based on your info in previous posting for massages places ), i decided to go to yong mei zi. So i just go car park and find shuttle no C-12 . Reaching there, i go for shower. The place look smaller compare to xjmz. There are photo displayed in the foot lounge. Unlike in youyi, we can ask for male masseur for body massage too (same like xjmz). There is one very cute looking in the photo, however, he is not available. Not my luck.

Then i choose other which is not slim but medium build. The look is cute as well. A 30+ guy appear with medium build and not bad looking. During my foot massage he look shy. I can say the foot massage here is better. He provided hot water to put my leg in. Very comfortable.

After foot massage, he find a massage room for me. I go for chinese massage 2hours. During 2 hours massage, he really put his effort. Very good massage. 2 hours run so fast.. then I extend 1 more hour. The sifu is very happy maybe he feels i am happy with his massage. This time he work more on my back and buttock as I requested. Eventually, a happy ending is given before time is up :-) I forget his number maybe 38X . I gave him 200RMB for tip ( very satisfied ). The sifu is very humble. He mentioned there are lots of PLU visited yongmeizi in the past. But since XJMZ open, more clients go to xjmz. But recently look like clients coming back to yongmeizi again. So more business now he said. After massage, I called up my friends and join them for dinner.

On 28th Dec :

After breakfast, we go to luohu. They want to do massage. So I escort them to car park and they just take any shuttle. I said i have to meet someone so not joining them. Evil thinking hehe, after they take the massage shuttle car, i go to find Jia Bao Zheng that you recommend me. When i reach JB,, i just checked the price displayed outside. A lady come to me and start to offer me lot of package. I dont catach what she meant as my chinese is broken some more she speaks like cantonese to me. She even personally said she will do the massage for me( this sentence I can catch ). I feel abit awkward if I said i prefer a male masseur. At the end, I said, I will come back next time. I just can not tahan the girl very persistent in offering her service. I decided not to visit JB and leave without trying anything.

Then I go to car park again, take C-12 again. But now I am heading to Jin Xin hehe. Same like yongmeizi, there are photo diplsayed there. But look like it is more good looking masseur in yongmeizi compare to Jinxin. Yet, i choose the most meaty masseur with good looking. nI think number 68X. A short guy appear in front of me. he is shorter than me even. But look verycute especially when he smiled he got dimple in the cheek. Sweet. He is only 26yo i think. Very good foot massage too. After that I also go for chinese massage 2 hours. the room here is more covered compared to yongmeizi. The massuer is trained in TCM. i can feel his massage is strong ( maybe the standard service give to all new clients ?? ). During conversation, to my surprise, he more on talking about hand job and asking me if other masseur giving handjob or not. Of course I said yes. At then end, he really give me a hand job. I give 150RMB tip as previously in foot lounge, he has collected 30RMB for me. Very funny, the foot massage tip and body massage is collected separately even tough done by same sifu.

About the tip :

To my surprise, in youyi, actually tipping 100RMB for 3 hours massage is considered very good. I heard from this chubby foot masseur number 77X, said that normally for foot massage, 1 hour tip he got only 20RMB. So if 2 body massage + 1 foot, total should be 60RMB. Give 100RMB is more than enough... But sometimes, If we feel satisfied, we can give more. In yongmeizi and jinxin both sifu are very happy because i give more than 100 RMB tip for them.

Mr. Fortsomething,

The most impressive skill is 320 hailihua and 975 xjmz.

916 and 387 skill also good in oil massage.

I like the conversation with them during massage. All rewarded with h.e.

James

Guest shenzhen fellow

975 no more working in XJMZ. I tried to book him few weeks ago. The reception said this shifu no more working there.

Yes I agree, 916 is very good in oil massage.

I rate him the best so far.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

I prefer meaty masseur which in more mature at least fall in my age group 40+. But meaty masseur in late 30s still ok.

For past 3 months exploring sz massage, I only find 916 massage skill is good, with sincere conversation and not materialistic. 909 in xjmz is also honest.

As I told you before in past experience, there is shify with damn cute looking mature bear, asking for gift for next visit. Put me off and I never return again. This is the masseur in pxxxx hotel that you mentioned before.

Some other masseur in xjmz or hailihua, also a bit "materialistic" especially after you visit them more than once, they started to tell the sad story and asking for more tips. They also said how well HK clients treat them or their colleague and also buy them iPhone, watch, etc. I just can't stand and not visit them back.

I am still exploring other massage places.. Do you have other reccomendation for honest masseur ?

SZ Fellow,

I think many sifu will talk about tips and gifts. Just ignore them and do what you have been doing (the SZ Fellow treatment) - ie stop using them - or play the game of pretending not to understand them or just reject them outright.

Most of my time are spent in XJMZ and not many sifu there would (dare) ask me for more tips or present. Those who did, gets the SZ Fellow treatment (haha) which thankfully are not too many. Even if any of my friends bring up such behaviour by any sifu to me, I will try not to recommend that sifu to other friends.

In XJMZ, there are a couple of new Chinese sinseh sifu who are mature. Maybe you can try them.

happy hunting

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

I I 40st,

I quite upset with medical masseurs I tried so far, they don't have massage skill but asking for min 200rmb tips.

Maybe those in xjmz also the same type.

Three months ago ,I tried a cub no 96X in xjmz. During our conversation he found out that I gave 50rmb for 30mins scrub to mui sifu ( he asked how much I give to mui than I answer ). Then he started his maths saying it is right 30mins massage tip is 50rmb. He did me 2hrs body + 1 foot. I knew that he tried to tell me implicitly that the tip he should receive from me is about 300rmb for total 3hrs, if 30mins is equivalent to 50rmb tip.

I don't care, just give him 100rmb and walked away. Not knowing his reaction but since then I never tried him again even tough he look cute.

SZ Fellow,

Many of the previous Chinese medical masseurs at XJMZ would be those who are more interested in your tips. They have moved to another shop. There is a new batch now. I have not tried them b4 but did not hear anything negative (yet). Try not to let the masseurs' words spoil your experience. Take it as given and you may feel better. They are afterall, just trying to make more money for their livelihood.

The 96X you tried in XJMZ, I think I know what X is. He seems popular with many HK clients but I have not used him in XJMZ. His massage stength is too soft for me. Many HK clients would give RMB 100 - RMB150, I think. Some new clients will give even less. No need to feel that you have under-reward him (read post # 520 above).

But if you are happy with the service, do freel free to give slightly more.

Hope to read more of your experience from you.

thanks

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Since you are regular clients of xjmz, do you have a chance to take the picture of the so called new batch of medical masseurs ?

The last time I went there few weeks ago I think, tried 916. I think he is the best so far especially his oild massage.

Initially when I was assigned to shenzhen nanshan district by my company for short time project, I spent my time every weekend at least twice massage.

But recently get bored and reduced to once a week. Beside get bored, as I did not like, most masseurs like to talk about gift and tips, which I find irritating. That's the reason I do not go massage as frequent as few months ago when I started to visit those massage places.

If you have tried new places or other recommendation please kindly suggest... before my project complete in sz which probably end of Feb. After that I will not be able to visit the massage places that frequent anymore. Tq

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shenzhen fellow

Mr. 40st,

Happy dragon year to you !

Did you manage to visit xjmz after cny?

Did you manage to take the chinese medical new batch masseurs ?

I will be back to sz only on next week, then stay in sz till end of feb where my project will be completed.

Finally visited XJMZ before Chinese New Year kicked off.

I've been twice now and the first time I had a women but I feel a sense of pushyness (sales wise) in that place but I go alone. The second time I tried to sit down and watch the T.V whilst I sussed out what was on the menu.

I waited patiently for the madame to come over and I told her in Chinese 'tonight I want a man'. I thought how weird that might be at the time and I sensed she may have been thinking how open us foreigners really are but I finally got what I wanted.

The guy, 8*** although I can't remember the last of his number was quite strong and methodical in his massage. He teased the right areas but I still wasn't sure what was to follow. He partially avoided my bits for a while but finally stroked my chest and the rest was, well, relieving. It took me a while to get the J/O acronym but he did just that!

I couldn't bare to look at his face through shame but he was a nice guy. The shame bit comes from the lack of attraction to men rather the joy in the action itself. It's a pleasure pain thing for me.

I actually prefer men to massage me as their much stronger than ladies but I have to be relieved when I go. I can't live without it when I go to a massage place. If I'm touched in some sensitive areas I can't hide my desires.

Onto to a few questions I hope people may clear up.

The 8*** man (I think it was 810*) was strong and gave me a good deep rub and finished me off but I was wondering...

- do any of the guys rub your ass or balls from behind or play with your ring. What a horrible word...haha

- Are there any particular guys that go beyond the call of duty. I mean do some of them get into helping you feel satisfied. I felt the guy was doing a job although he did well I wasn't expecting too much from him.

- Do they ever give BJ's or tease a lot.

I was wondering if the guys are gay or not. I have a sense that most of them are straight but perhaps crave the money like all people in SZ. I an puzzled by that part but very eager to go along with it.

Any experiences and numbers would be helpful if I ever go back. I know you can't guarantee anything as it depends on the person but I would be interested to know which guys are very helpful in the sensual side and very giving.

David,

I'll numbered my responses so you can just refer to the numbers if you need to ask any further questions:

1. First of all, I believe male foot masseurs numbers start with 9xx and lady foot masseuse start with 8xx. I cannot remember if there are exceptions but there is a chance that you remembered the wrong number.

2. Do the guys play with the most sensitive parts of your anatomy - I believe some would. A matter of which are the "some".

3. Go beyond call of duty. Not exactly sure what you mean here. Going out for innocent dinner with clients would be "beyond call of duty"? fxxking would be "beyond call of duty"? I am sure anything under the sun is possible for the right price but as with (2) above, a matter of which are willing to do what.

4. BJ or tease alot - I have read about clients receiving BJ. Anything is possible with the right person.

ok, sounds like you are more for the sex than the massage. If you can break the codes below, you will see the numbers of the masseurs who are willing to satisfy your needs (please tip generously - above RMB 200 depending on your level of satisfaction) : (^*, (((, %*&, ^)(, ^#*, ^)#,

ask for oil massage (aka Japanese massage). After awhile, you will get use to asking male to do oil massage without feeling any embarrassment. The service providers there certainly dun feel embarrass asking you.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

I didn't take his card but it seemed to be an 8 - 4 digit number but the 8 part could be wrong. Young skinny guy. Looked fairly new and innocent.

I know this isn't a pxxn site as such but I would like to hear more detailed accounts so I know what I can expect if I choose the right person.

Guest shenzhen fellow

David,

Word of advice :

1. If a masseur can provide services more than a massage, and the service is offered by the masseur itself, then you need to wary of this masseur. If he can offer you, it means that he can offerr to many clients. The chances of getting STD from this masseur is higher.

2. As the masseur is willing to provide more services for you, he will expect your money. Prepare thousands of rmb if you want to enage their services.

I have been offered before by some masseurs but I rejected them.

Are you still in sz? I am flying to sz today. Probably we can meet over the weekend in there.

I never meant sex. I just wanted details on whether they are more touchy or sensual around the right parts.

I'll try not to go into too much details but he was rubbing my ass a little but not really stroking my cock. He just waited until the end.

I'm wondering if the others are more accomodating. sensual rubs, little play before they finish you off etc.

David,

generally, sensual touch and hand job is possible from quite a few of the masseurs. For some, it could be possible to touch them as well. Sex is sometimes possible (as mentioned by shenzhen fellow) but not many will offer or oblige if you request

On the other hand, there are also those who will only provide only massage. They are those that will avoid your sensitive areas and avoid getting near your curious hands.

enjoy

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

David and 40st,

I just arrived sz this afternoon, stayed in nanshan district. As my projects will end soon this end of Feb, I want to utilise my time here to explore other massage places. Please let me know other recommendation beside those places that I have tried.

This weekend I think I will visit XJMZ to try the medical masseur ( no 587 ). If you are going there, probably we could meet up.

Not sure exactly when I'm going back. I tend to go when times are tough...haha

Hence why I usually want something from my excursion.

I guess I can try another the next time and see what happens. It's disappointing to think they not do something. It's kind of a wasted trip for me if I choose a male.

You could help me out with something...

I've been living in Shenzhen for a few months and I'm starting to understand the philosophy here. It's a gold mine and most people are here to earn a quick buck.

The guy I had didn't give me the idea he was gay. I felt he was providing a service although he was fairly thorough I sensed it was his job and job only. I'm wondering how other people feel about it.

I don't want to rain on peoples parades but it's the same with women. It's simply a job for most of the girls. I mean who really gets off on it if they do it all day. I imagine they become immune to it and think hard about the money or the people who might pay there way out of that type of life.

Do you think most of the workers are actually gay? Do you think they enjoy what they do?

Have you experienced a situation where the guy got really into it?

Would love to know some experiences but it doesn't have to be a full on story. It's not an erotic site I know but I do find some comments helpful when knowing who to choose.

Any one have a firm favourite yet. Someone who goes that little sensual than others. I don't want to confuse people with sex.I don't go for that.

I go to be thoroughly rubbed down and my senses hightened.

Had a very strange situation in Queens. This guy rubbed me with lotion all over my chest until I was solid as a rock. That place is definately not a gay spa. The next time It was ligit.

China often leaves me confused as to why people do things but I love the place.

Would love some opinions on the above if any of it makes sense.

sz fellow, I will be in XJMZ this Sunday afternoon with another BW visitor from Sg. As I do not know if he wants to meet other sg there (he is very discrete), maybe I will not say hi to you to avoid any embarrassment to him. I think you have been visiting other places that I have referred to in this thread. Not enough to keep you busy for 29 days? haha. Maybe you should explore new places and keep us posted then. :)

David, try to book the numbers that I recommend above. Very likely, you will get what you are seeking. Some r not gay but knows what male clients wants & are obliging. Good luck.

ps try also the body scrub by Mr mui. His scrub studio is in the shower area. Just indicate to the attendants that u want a body scrub and they will arrange.

Edited by fortysumthing

The guy, 8*** although I can't remember the last of his number was quite strong and methodical in his massage. He teased the right areas but I still wasn't sure what was to follow. He partially avoided my bits for a while but finally stroked my chest and the rest was, well, relieving. It took me a while to get the J/O acronym but he did just that!

I couldn't bare to look at his face through shame but he was a nice guy. The shame bit comes from the lack of attraction to men rather the joy in the action itself. It's a pleasure pain thing for me.

I actually prefer men to massage me as their much stronger than ladies but I have to be relieved when I go. I can't live without it when I go to a massage place. If I'm touched in some sensitive areas I can't hide my desires.

Onto to a few questions I hope people may clear up.

The 8*** man (I think it was 810*) was strong and gave me a good deep rub and finished me off but I was wondering...

- do any of the guys rub your ass or balls from behind or play with your ring. What a horrible word...haha

- Are there any particular guys that go beyond the call of duty. I mean do some of them get into helping you feel satisfied. I felt the guy was doing a job although he did well I wasn't expecting too much from him.

- Do they ever give BJ's or tease a lot.

I was wondering if the guys are gay or not. I have a sense that most of them are straight but perhaps crave the money like all people in SZ. I an puzzled by that part but very eager to go along with it.

Any experiences and numbers would be helpful if I ever go back. I know you can't guarantee anything as it depends on the person but I would be interested to know which guys are very helpful in the sensual side and very giving.

I don't quite understand what you meant by not being attracted to men? You seem like a typical denial closet case. That is why this is so kinky to you.

If you choose those men that 40st recommended, they will do anything you want except anal sex. They are very experienced in providing special services. The reason being there is a glass window on every door and this anal sex is too dramatic to close one eye.

Everything else, those staff walking by your window will pretend not to see. Most of them are not gay, just that how far and experienced they are to provide special services to earn money. Those recommended will do almost anything. However they do get straight and closet cases who may get offended. Therefore you need to hint or even tell them directly else they play safe and have to go through all that trouble to test you out by accidentally stimulating your sensitive spots and watching your response.

They do test that ring because they told me most gays are bottoms and that is the best way to get them to pay for extra services. If you want that anal massage or as they call it maleness health maintenace, you only need to open your legs wider when they touch that flower. They get the hint and the finger will go straight in to give you the anal stimulation no less than an anal fxxk.

However you do need to beware of that window if you are the shy type. If you are not shy like me, I have my legs on his shoulders and writhing about when a customer and the lady walked by. They took a look and pretended nothing there. It is too common.

If you really want a good fxxk, just tell them and they will book a room at a nearby hotel. Be prepared to pay a lot like Shenzhen fellow said. Some will even let you fxxk them if you are not bad looking and willing to pay much more. Yes they are straight with verifiable girlfriends. Still they also have the same preference for good looking men just like gays do. Being together with gays for so long, they somehow got affected to. Otherwise they will not do it no matter how much the offer.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

It is fine if you are unable to meet this weekend.

David,

I always go on saturday for massage. Sometimes sunday aldo drop by.

If you really keen on the sexual other than massage, prepare thousands of rmb in case you want the massuer to go hotel. But mostly they are straight. Then only do hj for you.

But after you engaged their service, prepare to spend more on your next visit if you are addicted to them. They will openly ask you to buy gift, etc as they know you like them.

That's the reason I tried to reject such services in first place before get deeper. I heard story few customers lost a lot of money for the masseurs they loved.

You know what, some masseurs even richer than us becaue they earn a lot from other rich clients.

Stay alert.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

It is fine if you are unable to meet this weekend.

David,

I always go on saturday for massage. Sometimes sunday aldo drop by.

If you really keen on the sexual other than massage, prepare thousands of rmb in case you want the massuer to go hotel. But mostly they are straight. Then only do hj for you.

But after you engaged their service, prepare to spend more on your next visit if you are addicted to them. They will openly ask you to buy gift, etc as they know you like them.

That's the reason I tried to reject such services in first place before get deeper. I heard story few customers lost a lot of money for the masseurs they loved.

You know what, some masseurs even richer than us because they earn a lot from other rich clients.

Stay alert.

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.