Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

On 12/11/2016 at 0:13 PM, Swindonlad said:

Are there any side effects with the epilator. Last time I had a wax I had spots for 6 weeks all over my back, and I wondered if the epilator would be the same or better.

No side effects for me, but of course just like waxing, the effects might differs for various people. 

On 12/11/2016 at 0:18 PM, Saggiboy said:

Man's hair are longer and coarser, how does it work? Not painful doing it yourself vs waxing by others? Possible to use it on hair balls, crack and legs?

Of course it's painful. but after a wHile when u get used to it, the pain would be bearable. And my hairs are much more finer now actually. Possible to use on crack and legs but not balls. Balls I always use tweezers.

After my session I always apply Dzambuk and baby powder to let the skin heal faster and sooth the pain.

On 12/11/2016 at 1:03 PM, JustASinkie said:

That sounds really painful :huh:

Beginning yah lol.

Ultimately, the heavenly area stays bare from 2 weeks to a month depending on the mood of your skin n hairs lol

Edited by archdraong

1 hour ago, mLy_dxkie said:

Most of the times I'd usually shave. True, the bare feeling makes me feel good.  It tends to grow pretty fast though.  Not sure if I should try waxing some time soon to "decelerate" the growth of the pubes. :)

Waxing lasts on the average 2-3 weeks for me, so it is a great alternative, especially if you are going away on a beach vacation. 

Love. 

On 14 November 2016 at 2:04 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

Ok   i use Phillips Norela  

Thats the shaver model  for body shaving

Hi there. I hv something like this from Philips as well.. I used it to trim my pubes and the area around the penis. However, I did not hv the balls to use on my scrotum as I'm afraid the clippers will nick the loose skin there. Also if I use the foil area of the shaver, will it nick the skin as well. 

Did u used it on ur scrotum n anal region? 

On 15 November 2016 at 7:34 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

Harttori

For my balls  i use razor ...

Then apply  kiel moisturizer... 

Thanx.. I actually prefer my sac to be smooth so I plucked using a tweezers.. The rest I do a buzz cut for now. I used to be all smooth.. ;)

7 hours ago, MarriedBiTop said:

To Harttori

Tweetzer.?  Sounds painful.. for the sacs...

For my pubes  i usually shave till i get a evening shadow... cant see theres hair  but very short... 

I tried shaving bald once... felt funny   lol

So stopped ...only once

It's actually quite bearable using a tweezer cos it probably one or two strands at one time. Epi is the painful one.. And ur skin will be red n feel raw.. 

49 minutes ago, jackster21 said:

No it's freaking painful using a tweeter isn't it? Even if ya do it one at a time!!

Actually no, it's not, at most frel like being pricked. It's extremely satisfying to do it especially if you see the root of the hair being plucked out as well. 

Epilator is the freaking painful one.

On 18/11/2016 at 10:53 AM, killerwhale said:

epilator same same as waxing?

also pull out a lot of hair at one go, no?

Yup it's the same. Both pull the hair with the roots in one go. 

For those that do not want to use either epilator or wax, and do not like shaving.

You can get the hair removal cream from Tokyu Hands. I find using that much more better then shaving. Can remove hair from anywhere. Just be careful not to be too rough when wiping the cream off as you might bruise yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2016 at 11:51 AM, archdraong said:

Yup it's the same. Both pull the hair with the roots in one go. 

For those that do not want to use either epilator or wax, and do not like shaving.

You can get the hair removal cream from Tokyu Hands. I find using that much more better then shaving. Can remove hair from anywhere. Just be careful not to be too rough when wiping the cream off as you might bruise yourself.

Is it good the removing hair cream? 

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Ok. Next time I Jio you ok?

Better have place then. Hahaha

22 hours ago, Chocolateabs said:

Unless you wan to ride on me?

erm, waxing also need to jio????

I get professional help usually

I still cannot imagine how hairy is shirtless in the past , looks very normal now
not too hairless

and how about hairs on the leg? I will never touch there

23 hours ago, Shirtless boy said:

Used to be hairy but now waxed.

On 1/24/2017 at 3:41 PM, bluerunner said:

Men must have some hair on legs, imo. Only triathletes, swimmer and runners get ride of their legs' hair for sports purpose (speed and accident during sports)

i agree. LOL.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

I used to shave it clean too, however they grow back so fast within days and before I knew it,  the 'pointy' kind of feeling is back (damn annoying) . is there a way to stop from growing back?  I kind of thinking of making it a permanently thing 

--- To infinity and beyond ---

1 hour ago, reflector85 said:

I used to shave it clean too, however they grow back so fast within days and before I knew it,  the 'pointy' kind of feeling is back (damn annoying) . is there a way to stop from growing back?  I kind of thinking of making it a permanently thing 

There is no absolute way to get rid of the pubic hair. However, with IPL, you can reduce pubic hairs tremendously. End results could be just some wild strands and results may vary from person to person. 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:04 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

Ok   i use Phillips Norela  

Thats the shaver model  for body shaving

Hi,

So the shaver allows user to set how long or how short the hairs to be shaved off ?

• G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)