Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Guest Cute Exec

Last month went to Abs, the 2nd level dark maze is really scary! It is Absolutely dark and couldn't see a thing. Suggest to put some small LED flashing color lights on the wall close to the floor. Not too bright but just enough to see the way and look like trendy disco light on top with hot R&B will make the environment superb! Long time ago I been to Abs, there was some water sprinkle in the steam room; I thought it was cool and made me horny. Feel like done some thing in the rain. Also felt like Songkran haha.. Hope Abs new management can consider to make steam room rainy again :D

Last month went to Abs, the 2nd level dark maze is really scary! It is Absolutely dark and couldn't see a thing. Suggest to put some small LED flashing color lights on the wall close to the floor. Not too bright but just enough to see the way and look like trendy disco light on top with hot R&B will make the environment superb! Long time ago I been to Abs, there was some water sprinkle in the steam room; I thought it was cool and made me horny. Feel like done some thing in the rain. Also felt like Songkran haha.. Hope Abs new management can consider to make steam room rainy again :D

hey cutie, your suggestion we will take into consideration :) thanks for the feedback :) hope to see you soon at ABS! *winks*

Guest jusguy

good day, 

from those complaints that i have read, i think the management not only need to improve on the facilities but also the staffs that they employed..

i think they should employ staffs of good quality, n have strict rules in how to employ young n fun loving staffs..

eg. it would be best if the staffs at the counter are hot, lean-toned, and goodlooking rather than a fat n sissy staff....

staffs at the counter should provide good customer service n be polite....

i thinkthe management need to improve on the customer service first before everything....

thanks....

good day,

from those complaints that i have read, i think the management not only need to improve on the facilities but also the staffs that they employed..

i think they should employ staffs of good quality, n have strict rules in how to employ young n fun loving staffs..

eg. it would be best if the staffs at the counter are hot, lean-toned, and goodlooking rather than a fat n sissy staff....

staffs at the counter should provide good customer service n be polite....

i thinkthe management need to improve on the customer service first before everything....

thanks....

hey -justguy- thanks for the feedback. We are improving on our customer side. and i do agree having hot staff will be appealing to the eyes. but its not a must as customer service is the main quality that we are looking for :) outward appearance will be secondary :)

ABSolute do not discriminate :)

Guest jusguy

u r welcome, absolute management.

lastly, jus a suggestion,

maybe absolute can include a non-member entry fee as well as i believe they are certainly some group of guys out there who are discreet and dun wan to be a member. 

thanks....

The 2nd Level maze is very dark, and there are many awkward corners. Hard to navigate! 

Instagram: vodkabaker

u r welcome, absolute management.

lastly, jus a suggestion,

maybe absolute can include a non-member entry fee as well as i believe they are certainly some group of guys out there who are discreet and dun wan to be a member.

thanks....

we do actually have a single entry fee for single entry :)

Hi Absolute management,

Would like to highlight about the towel issue. I have no qualms about returning the two towels back to the counter after checking out since it's not a hassle after all. But...

1) Can the management consider reverting back to the old times where they actually issue regular sized towel instead of the two small brown coloured towels? I understand that perhaps it's used for enticing purposes but I do see that there's a point for practicality. It is really difficult to shower with just that two small towels. (Which adds on to the fact that the issued towels weren't really that absorbent-friendly.)

2) The towels have this stench. Please look into this matter.

Thank you.

Hi Absolute management,

Would like to highlight about the towel issue. I have no qualms about returning the two towels back to the counter after checking out since it's not a hassle after all. But...

1) Can the management consider reverting back to the old times where they actually issue regular sized towel instead of the two small brown coloured towels? I understand that perhaps it's used for enticing purposes but I do see that there's a point for practicality. It is really difficult to shower with just that two small towels. (Which adds on to the fact that the issued towels weren't really that absorbent-friendly.)

2) The towels have this stench. Please look into this matter.

Thank you.

hey respell19, we already getting a new batch of big towel, small towel will only be issue on certain event date :) we hear all your feedback and improving on it :) see you soon at ABS :)

Guest Guest

Can I suggest that lighting wise, make it bright n yet at the same time flattering to physical bodies. Red tinted lights r flattering. It helps gives the illusion of lesser wrinkles n pockmarks on face. Halogen lights r too harsh.

hi!

How much is your massage rates?

What exactly is a cobra nite? lube room for?

hey! we do not have massage only body scrub :) charges still haven out yet.

Cobra is your big tool *winks* if u have big tool (length: 6" or thickness: 4.72") u will enjoy free entry on cobra night event! today is our cobra night :)

lube hall will be happening in the steam room, but before u enter, we will lube u up and let u slide into the steam room for a hot hot time :)

Can I suggest that lighting wise, make it bright n yet at the same time flattering to physical bodies. Red tinted lights r flattering. It helps gives the illusion of lesser wrinkles n pockmarks on face. Halogen lights r too harsh.

yo thanks for the feedback:) we will change our lighting :)

Guest jusguy

hey! we do not have massage only body scrub :) charges still haven out yet.

Cobra is your big tool *winks* if u have big tool (length: 6" or thickness: 4.72") u will enjoy free entry on cobra night event! today is our cobra night :)

lube hall will be happening in the steam room, but before u enter, we will lube u up and let u slide into the steam room for a hot hot time :)

hi, u mean ur staff will apply lub onto our nude body before we enter the steam room?

ur staff will apply the lub onto our whole body?

so u mean ur staff will get to so-called caress our body lo?

the staff doing this is he of good quality? i mean hot guy or....

after erect, close to 6" (shy!) but how do u measure that? must i get myself "up" 1st when i "in"?

you will check-in first, than get urself erected and after we check we will enter you into our cobra list and refund you the entry fee :) the next cobra event you will not need to show us again to enjoy the free entry :)

come and join our cobra family *winks*

you will check-in first, than get urself erected and after we check we will enter you into our cobra list and refund you the entry fee :) the next cobra event you will not need to show us again to enjoy the free entry :)

come and join our cobra family *winks*

Umm.. where do we show u our 'thing' for verification..?  Can we show privately in a room?

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

hi, u mean ur staff will apply lub onto our nude body before we enter the steam room?

ur staff will apply the lub onto our whole body?

so u mean ur staff will get to so-called caress our body lo?

the staff doing this is he of good quality? i mean hot guy or....

haha hmmm... we trying to get hawt hawt staff for this... :P but no promise haha... you can request to apply yourself though :)

Dear Abs Team,

Just get an 40yo uncle with a beer belly or a sissy hunk to help those customers who wants to apply lub on the body and I am sure your worker won't complaint of being sexually harnessed by your so call "customers". Hehehehe.

Anyway, you don't have to reply to every post. Just reply to those post that are sensible and reasonable, and ignore those post that boarder ridiculous and absurb,

Dear Abs Team,

Just get an 40yo uncle with a beer belly or a sissy hunk to help those customers who wants to apply lub on the body and I am sure your worker won't complaint of being sexually harnessed by your so call "customers". Hehehehe.

Anyway, you don't have to reply to every post. Just reply to those post that are sensible and reasonable, and ignore those post that boarder ridiculous and absurb,

haha... i think 40y.o uncle wouldnt want to work as a lube "boy" ba haha.. some of my staff love to be harassed *giggle*

i love to interact with customers :P haha... we want to be closer to our customers :)

Hmm.. that means, I qualify for Cobra night regardless of length and thickness. Does that means that we have to get it hard so that you can measure? Edited by GachiMuchi

Hmm.. that means, I qualify for Cobra night regardless of length and thickness. Does that means that we have to get it hard so that you can measure?

wow... u r the king cobra!!! if you are a grower* definitely need erect before show us. if u r shower* by one look can see le haha.

*grower - small when not erected, but when erect.. WOW

*shower - big when its not erected, but when erect, it grow by abit only

wow... u r the king cobra!!! if you are a grower* definitely need erect before show us. if u r shower* by one look can see le haha.

*grower - small when not erected, but when erect.. WOW

*shower - big when its not erected, but when erect, it grow by abit only

Hmm...me grower leh. So does that means I have to get it hard and get measured before I can go in? Not when there are ppl queuing behind leh.

Hmm...me grower leh. So does that means I have to get it hard and get measured before I can go in? Not when there are ppl queuing behind leh.

@GachiMuchi: I think most of us asians (incl me) are 'growers' too lolz. If u look few comments above, u need to pay the entrance fees first, then let them verify inside, then later they will refund u the entrance fee. not sure abt the details though..

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

This is a bit ridiculous.... it's the same as some sauna in HK... they also do these "specials" but nobody checks and nobody shows... Everyone pays because everyone thinks "cool, it's going to attract all the XL sizes tonight!"  :)

You really wanna have some staff person measure you?.... :whistle:  ok fine, maybe some might enjoy that lol

you will pay and go in first.. than erect and show us, we will refund you once we verified :) if u wanna show at counter we dont mind too :P hehe..

impress us with ur king cobra :P

This is a bit ridiculous.... it's the same as some sauna in HK... they also do these "specials" but nobody checks and nobody shows... Everyone pays because everyone thinks "cool, it's going to attract all the XL sizes tonight!" :)

You really wanna have some staff person measure you?.... :whistle: ok fine, maybe some might enjoy that lol

we definitely will check :P

our staff are experinced *grin smile*

Ohhh....then I must go and inform my good Anconda friend, he should be happy to know that his reptile family are all here to stay. But with all these snakie friends all in one places... isn't it hard to prey and feast? I guess the strongest survive then...

I think the same "Cobra" theme had been done by Taiwan's Aniki Sauna and was even reported by the local news in Taiwan.

To be fair to the establishment, if they are going to give you "Free entry" on the condition of how "great" yours little Johnny is, it's only fair that your have to stand up to be scrutinised.

Otherwise, if they anyhow just let anybody in without checking, later those who goes there thinking they can see "big cobras" but ends up only seeing "earthworms", I am sure they will come to BW and complaints as guests for being "cheated".

Ohhh....then I must go and inform my good Anconda friend, he should be happy to know that his reptile family are all here to stay. But with all these snakie friends all in one places... isn't it hard to prey and feast? I guess the strongest survive then...

haha there are blowes all around, all these reptiles will be fed :P

just wondering... does btm love anaconda? hmm

I think the same "Cobra" theme had been done by Taiwan's Aniki Sauna and was even reported by the local news in Taiwan.

To be fair to the establishment, if they are going to give you "Free entry" on the condition of how "great" yours little Johnny is, it's only fair that your have to stand up to be scrutinised.

Otherwise, if they anyhow just let anybody in without checking, later those who goes there thinking they can see "big cobras" but ends up only seeing "earthworms", I am sure they will come to BW and complaints as guests for being "cheated".

we are in the process of fine tuning this event to attract even more cobras to come. but once we categories them as cobra, it wont disappoint you :)

Guest Guest

This is a bit ridiculous.... it's the same as some sauna in HK... they also do these "specials" but nobody checks and nobody shows... Everyone pays because everyone thinks "cool, it's going to attract all the XL sizes tonight!" :)

You really wanna have some staff person measure you?.... :whistle: ok fine, maybe some might enjoy that lol

why is it ridiculous? its just some special theme and better to have someone check but hopefully the staff wont be biased.

if u are 'jealous', rmb its not the size but the skills. if u are cobra but cant do the job, words will get around. :rolleyes:

Hmm cobra, interesting, must meet 6", 4.72" size? So long never measure my tool, close to 6" but not sure about my circumference. :P if cute staff blow it will get harder and longer abit more.

Edited by TYRtan

Guest Guest

Cobra Nite - I think this is the first time a local sauna has such event, ... interesting.  I guess it will attract big crowd. Big tool enjoy free entry, btms are there to have their holes filled, blowers will enjoy delicious ice-cream, seem like everyone is happy.  Good business strategy.

they should have a special membership for Cobras....atleast u dnt have cobras having to flash for checks every friday. and becos the cobras have a special membership, that maybe entitles them special discount on friday after their first free friday, they might be more inclined to be frequent customers

they should have a special membership for Cobras....atleast u dnt have cobras having to flash for checks every friday. and becos the cobras have a special membership, that maybe entitles them special discount on friday after their first free friday, they might be more inclined to be frequent customers

yo hotpheonix. we do have the record in our system for cobra, so they will just need to show us once and the next time will not need to show again :)

and our staff are constantly looking out for these reptiles in the club itself too :P

Guest cobra

Work with BW that certified cobra Absolute members can put their certified cobra status in their BW profile. Free publicity for you. I sure the members will like that certification. hee hee.

yo hotpheonix. we do have the record in our system for cobra, so they will just need to show us once and the next time will not need to show again :)

and our staff are constantly looking out for these reptiles in the club itself too :P

I don't agreed with this crobra theme. Organisation should be fare to all. Sizes are born with and we shouldn't have discrimination. We are one big family, so stop discriminating those born below 6". Lots of cuties/ yandao might not met the criteria and ended loosing the main attraction.

ABSolute should have a clear mindset on what majority of crowd you wish to attract. Direction is important.

Guest 公正 平等 民主

Work with BW that certified cobra Absolute members can put their certified cobra status in their BW profile. Free publicity for you. I sure the members will like that certification. hee hee.

Doing such promotion/ collaboration don't seem to have much value in it. Doing this is just like having a "Play Safe" theme. People who flash their latest HIV test result (validity within 3 months) to eligible for discounted $. That will be a better collaboration with BW where they can registered on their profile automatically.

Guest Cute Exec

For the Cobra verification part, can I choose your most hot staff to verify me in private inside one of the room? You mention Abs want to get closer to its customers :D I would like to get to know more closer about your hot staff hehe... (^_^)