Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Teach me Dan .. Teach me a better amd convinient method

bro, actually quite easy, just use soap and wet it, then slowly trim away all hairs (including hair on dick and ball), but one thing don't get horny for that moment lor... :yuk:

1 hour ago, Dan L said:

bro, actually quite easy, just use soap and wet it, then slowly trim away all hairs (including hair on dick and ball), but one thing don't get horny for that moment lor... :yuk:

Sure get horny one ma ... I always leak alot of precum when trimming my own pubic hair.. There was once I went waxing, I leaked too much of precum the therapist has to constantly wipe them off .... 

9 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Sure get horny one ma ... I always leak alot of precum when trimming my own pubic hair.. There was once I went waxing, I leaked too much of precum the therapist has to constantly wipe them off .... 

I lead a lot of percum too, so I do the trimming + wipe off together... hahaha, did you therapist ask you why leak so much? :P

10 hours ago, cutejack said:

His profile say so.hehe

so sharp , cutejk! should change your nick to sharpjack

your therapist a female? or ....

8 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

2 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Not really but he did take vare of my hard and precum leaking hard cock .. And I got a HE from him .. Shoot all over lol .. Anyway its a home base waxing service ...  Bahah ok too much info ... 

quite good experience! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just trim, when you are as hairy as me to have a bald patch around my junk looks a bit funny.
When I have shaved or shaved others I use disposable razors. You want the blades to be as sharp and clean as possible so have a few to hand, if you feel one is getting dull or pulling at the hairs then chuck it and start with the next.

11 minutes ago, archdraong said:

Use to do shaving, but now changed to using epilator (Braun Epil 6). More clean and last longer. For parts where I cant use the epilator, I would use a tweezer to remove the remaining hairs.

Are there any side effects with the epilator. Last time I had a wax I had spots for 6 weeks all over my back, and I wondered if the epilator would be the same or better.

15 minutes ago, archdraong said:

Use to do shaving, but now changed to using epilator (Braun Epil 6). More clean and last longer. For parts where I cant use the epilator, I would use a tweezer to remove the remaining hairs.

Man's hair are longer and coarser, how does it work? Not painful doing it yourself vs waxing by others? Possible to use it on hair balls, crack and legs?

i use a Phillips shaver for body .... use it to trim my pubic hair...can adjust how long/short ... can also completely 'botak' your pube..

use the same razor shaver for my face ...for my balls ... 

yes  love the smoothness after i am done ... 

I used to live in USA for many years  and i bought this TALC (body powder)  for men only...specifically for the balls ... called BALLA  

comes in Natural (non scented) and fragrant..

keeps your balls nice and dry ... especially in Singapore weather .... hot and humid ... hate it when my balls and shaft sticks to my my inner thigh ... 

with BALLA ..it feels so good and it lasts.... 

• G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)