On 4/17/2022 at 4:27 PM, Hornyville said:

Where are you from?

invalid qn la, this forum mainly for sg ppl

unless u go traveller hut or personals section den got ur country 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/13/2022 at 11:34 AM, guylikeyou said:

I would like to improve my freestyle. Any recommendation?

Get a swim coach who has a certified NROC (National registry of coaches) licence to coach you. These coaches go through rigorous courses over 2 years and have to sit through exams which are not easy to pass. The also have to keep themselves updated with current courses to keep their licence. Then you know that you are getting a legit coach. Go to the public pools and you will see coaches there. Only licenced coaches are allowed to teach in public pools. See which one is good and you can ask about the coaching session fees.

On 8/13/2022 at 1:55 PM, axefactor said:

Get a swim coach who has a certified NROC (National registry of coaches) licence to coach you. These coaches go through rigorous courses over 2 years and have to sit through exams which are not easy to pass. The also have to keep themselves updated with current courses to keep their licence. Then you know that you are getting a legit coach. Go to the public pools and you will see coaches there. Only licenced coaches are allowed to teach in public pools. See which one is good and you can ask about the coaching session fees.

Thanks. Will ask. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 6:42 AM, sayfirst said:

Does anyone have tips for dealing with goggles that fog quickly? 😅

Nowadays I buy cheap goggles from decathlon ... use and throw away whenever it starts to fog. If I wanna continue using a pair that's starting to fog up ... i fill both eye cups with a bit of water before putting it on. The water trapped within moves about, and keeps the goggles from fogging.

On 9/14/2022 at 4:14 PM, ejszaka said:

Nowadays I buy cheap goggles from decathlon ... use and throw away whenever it starts to fog. If I wanna continue using a pair that's starting to fog up ... i fill both eye cups with a bit of water before putting it on. The water trapped within moves about, and keeps the goggles from fogging.

Isn’t that uncomfortable 4 the eyes with water inside?

On 9/14/2022 at 4:14 PM, ejszaka said:

Would be nice to do that but I usually get prescription goggles from Arena .. those cost $40 a pair! Ouch

A licensed gay realtor

On 9/15/2022 at 1:58 AM, begleitung said:

Isn’t that uncomfortable 4 the eyes with water inside?

I find it ok leh.

On 9/15/2022 at 3:09 PM, begleitung said:

That is gd. Won’t it slow u down when swimming? Lol

Not at all. And I also don’t do competitive swimming so I find it ok. I’ve tried applying anti fog spray but still doesn’t work. Maybe I didn’t get the right brand. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.