Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I wonder how many of you while servibg as NSF freeball duty guard duty or admin work in number 3 or 4. 

Which one do you find it more kinky. Personally i like to freeball in no.4 and find it more kinky.

No.4 
Quite often

Edited by enthuboy_93

Nowadays, freeballing is very common .. I get to see guys from various age in commando be it in a pair of cotton drawstrings shorts, sweatpants, business pants, running shorts ..

I know they freeballing due to the bulge swaying left and right, fwd and backward .. and some of the shorts are so thin that their cock head is pretty visible ..

Guest Newbie
23 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, freeballing is very common .. I get to see guys from various age in commando be it in a pair of cotton drawstrings shorts, sweatpants, business pants, running shorts ..

I know they freeballing due to the bulge swaying left and right, fwd and backward .. and some of the shorts are so thin that their cock head is pretty visible ..

True... nowadays I do see more people freeballing at shopping malls too. And the material is getting thinner too.

I think it cannot be they are wearing boxers.

22 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

True... nowadays I do see more people freeballing at shopping malls too. And the material is getting thinner too.

I think it cannot be they are wearing boxers.

yes with boxers inside, the swinging of the bulge will not be that obvious and the shape of the cock head will not that visible too ...

Guest Newbie
4 hours ago, DeMarko said:

yes with boxers inside, the swinging of the bulge will not be that obvious and the shape of the cock head will not that visible too ...

On second thoughts. I do notice more guys going out in shorts and the shape of the budge and swing is obvious.

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Would you hide the fact that you are freeballing when your friends. Bith straight or guys ask.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Would you hide the fact that you are freeballing when your friends. Bith straight or guys ask.

Nope, I did tell my colleagues that I am freeballing when I am in jeans

Guest So horny

My TV repair man is here. He is a big and tall guy... at least 1.92. When he squad down to do something I could see his ass crack very clearly... meaning he is not wearing underwear! I was at the kitchen cutting some vegetable and my eyes kept wondering to his direction. When he stood up I noticed he is definitely free balling as I could see his tool moving inside his overall. Help... what should I do to deduce him... he is so big and tall I am so scare leh that he is also huge down there! What to do quick!

1 minute ago, Guest So horny said:

My TV repair man is here. He is a big and tall guy... at least 1.92. When he squad down to do something I could see his ass crack very clearly... meaning he is not wearing underwear! I was at the kitchen cutting some vegetable and my eyes kept wondering to his direction. When he stood up I noticed he is definitely free balling as I could see his tool moving inside his overall. Help... what should I do to deduce him... he is so big and tall I am so scare leh that he is also huge down there! What to do quick!

Offer him a glass of water or preferably soda or coffee (drinks that are coloured ) and accidentally spill it on him. Then insists he remove his pants to wash them.

Love. 

Guest Guest

My undies are permanently locked inside the drawer

freeball 365 days a year, 24 hours a day

work, gym, travel, always freeball 

sleep in the nude everynight even going to winter destination also nude under the warm blanket

my roommate sees me nude everyday and doesn't mind a bit hahahaha 

15 hours ago, Guest So horny said:

Thought you would purposely wear some shorts and "accidently" show to him you are free balling  

Guest Newbie
On Thursday, March 02, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Guest So horny said:

Sounds so kinky..... 

On 2/27/2017 at 11:24 PM, enthuboy_93 said:

No.4 
Quite often

On 2/27/2017 at 10:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

I wonder how many of you while servibg as NSF freeball duty guard duty or admin work in number 3 or 4. 

Which one do you find it more kinky. Personally i like to freeball in no.4 and find it more kinky.

On 2/27/2017 at 11:32 PM, Astroboy said:

No.3

did that in no 3 and 4 b4.

no 3, looks sexy esp when ppl cant see ur VBL so they sort of know u probably freeball and the material is quite clingy so if u got a perky butt, looks even better

no 4 is nice just that the seams part abit rough n the button fly is a problem

That day sch days we have chalet. Morning wake up those siao on guy wanna go for morning jog. One of the guy freeball when we r back he got hard dunno because of what. But so obvious that where we suspect he freeball. When we ask him he denied freeball. Then we said show us your underwear he refuse. End up to proof we r right. We attack him n strip off his shorts n he really freeball. 

1 hour ago, bradlee said:

That day sch days we have chalet. Morning wake up those siao on guy wanna go for morning jog. One of the guy freeball when we r back he got hard dunno because of what. But so obvious that where we suspect he freeball. When we ask him he denied freeball. Then we said show us your underwear he refuse. End up to proof we r right. We attack him n strip off his shorts n he really freeball. 

WOW, so having a hardon freeballing ?

1 hour ago, bradlee said:

Ya. The thing is we was jogging topless. So when we took off his shorts he was totally naked. Because of the noise the rest of the ppl woke up. The gals n those guy did not jog came down. It was a double storey chalet. We refuse to return his shorts lor. N he hide in the toilet. 

Guess lots of people would have seen his hairy cock. Would be fun to grab him down and stroke him till he comes

hmm it remind me last week while I was taking the mrt instead of driving, saw this teenage boy wearing sp shirt come into the mrt at Yishun.. he was standing in front of the couple in front of beside me listening to his headphone.. then I notice the couple beside me keep giggle... then I notice this sp boy forget to zip his pants... can clearly see his yellow undies  is torn n one of his ball is free dangling there... then the bf stood up n Whisper to the poor boy .. he quickly zip up his pants n alight at Khatib  mrt... 

Guest GUEST
3 hours ago, kevinGZ said:

hmm it remind me last week while I was taking the mrt instead of driving, saw this teenage boy wearing sp shirt come into the mrt at Yishun.. he was standing in front of the couple in front of beside me listening to his headphone.. then I notice the couple beside me keep giggle... then I notice this sp boy forget to zip his pants... can clearly see his yellow undies  is torn n one of his ball is free dangling there... then the bf stood up n Whisper to the poor boy .. he quickly zip up his pants n alight at Khatib  mrt... 

so lucky get to see a young and hairy ball.. too bad he was wearing his underwear.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:18 PM, Guest So horny said:

how to see the repair man's ass crack if he was wearing an overall??  it had a bareback design?  lol 

Edited by supermann

On 05/03/2017 at 8:19 AM, wintersnow said:

no 3, looks sexy esp when ppl cant see ur VBL so they sort of know u probably freeball and the material is quite clingy so if u got a perky butt, looks even better

I agree, especially the RSAF no. 3 pants - it's very fitting and I think the way it was designed, it doesn't give much allowance for the bum space :D

More than once, I have seen NSFs wearing the RSAF no. 3 uniform, and although they are quite slim, their pants always seems very tight, and you can see the outline of their underwear on the back of their pants!  :twisted:

In contrast, the SAF no. 3 pants is a bit looser, because the cutting is slightly different.

One time, one RSAF NSF boarded the bus, and a lot of the passengers were staring at his bum, cos the underwear outline was very obvious!!

Edited by CKW

11 hours ago, CKW said:

I agree, especially the RSAF no. 3 pants - it's very fitting and I think the way it was designed, it doesn't give much allowance for the bum space :D

More than once, I have seen NSFs wearing the RSAF no. 3 uniform, and although they are quite slim, their pants always seems very tight, and you can see the outline of their underwear on the back of their pants!  :twisted:

In contrast, the SAF no. 3 pants is a bit looser, because the cutting is slightly different.

One time, one RSAF NSF boarded the bus, and a lot of the passengers were staring at his bum, cos the underwear outline was very obvious!!

Like that only will attract stares meh? So many ppl into visually underwear lines?

15 hours ago, CKW said:

I agree, especially theRSAF no. 3 pants - it's very fitting and I think the way it was designed, it doesn't give much allowance for the bum space :D

now nsf use their credit to tailor made their no3............. seen so much of them in them doing in emart

20 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

now nsf use their credit to tailor made their no3............. seen so much of them in them doing in emart

If tailor-made,  the pants should be fitting. Those w bubble butt should take advantage of tailor-made pants. No baggy grandpa pants pls. 

Guest Freeballer
20 hours ago, CKW said:

The old SAF no. 4 camouflage pants was quite baggy.

The pixelised no. 4 pants is actually more fitting and tighter, so it shows off the crotch bulge more  :twisted:

I agree. Sometimes some of the candy eyes got nice budge there.

21 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Like that only will attract stares meh? So many ppl into visually underwear lines?

It was a pretty obvious outline. 

Actually, it's human nature. People may not be into that sort of thing, but when your bus ride is very boring, you will just keep looking at such a thing when it happens :D 

Some may look out of curiousity; some out of lust  :twisted:

I have also seen it before. One time, a rather hunky guy (in his 40s) had a rather visible underwear outline on the bum of his executive pants, and a lot of ladies were sneaking glances.   :D

Edited by CKW

17 hours ago, bluerunner said:

If tailor-made,  the pants should be fitting. Those w bubble butt should take advantage of tailor-made pants. No baggy grandpa pants pls. 

I agree. The reason why guys tailor-make their pants is so that it will be fitting, instead of wearing something with a large generic size. Hopefully all the NSFs tailor their no.3 pants to be tighter around the crotch and firmer around the bum  :twisted:, instead of making it more baggy! (Baggy pants is something very 80s.)

So in the years to come, it's likely we will see more NSFs (and regulars) with nice bums and crotch bulges when they are in no. 3!   :D

4 hours ago, CKW said:

It was a pretty obvious outline. 

Actually, it's human nature. People may not be into that sort of thing, but when your bus ride is very boring, you will just keep looking at such a thing when it happens :D 

Some may look out of curiousity; some out of lust  :twisted:

I have also seen it before. One time, a rather hunky guy (in his 40s) had a rather visible underwear outline on the bum of his executive pants, and a lot of ladies were sneaking glances.   :D

They could also be looking becos he is hunky, not necessary becos his undies line is visible I guess.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.