Male HQ

44 minutes ago, begleitung said:

How do yall maximise ur swim time at the pool?  Swim faster / harder?  Exercise before or after swim? Swim more often etc?

No. I do my swim as per normal. Even tho the swim time is 50min for the 1hr slot, it’s enough for me to do my laps. It can be a positive thing. It makes one to swim, swim and swim and don’t waste time doing anything else. 

35 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

No. I do my swim as per normal. Even tho the swim time is 50min for the 1hr slot, it’s enough for me to do my laps. It can be a positive thing. It makes one to swim, swim and swim and don’t waste time doing anything else. 

I know how u feel. It is like the time is so precious and u have no time to rest / waste. Ti a slow swimmer like me anyway. 

20 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I wish i cld just go 4 a swim now, like rite now. 

I have the same desire. Hahaha 

I have my fan blasting at me and I’m perspiring. Pool is not opened. Even if it’s open, I’m working. Oh man. Body is at the work desk but mind is somewhere else obviously. 🤭

35 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I have my fan blasting at me and I’m perspiring. Pool is not opened. Even if it’s open, I’m working. Oh man. Body is at the work desk but mind is somewhere else obviously. 🤭

Totally. Waiting for the clock to countdown. 

if the pool was opened i had this fantasy to just go and swim. Not that i wld. 

16 hours ago, begleitung said:

So it is strictly lap swimming there?

I think so ... also good lah... dun have swerve here swerve there like some stuntman 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

same same... if cannot tahan, think I go Safra to swim though further off

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

like ur intense focus 👍

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

That is y u r so fitt

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Toe2Heart
      Hi BWers,

My name is Alvin Toh, I am a trained and certified therapist with over 5 years of experience in providing genuine and professional services. 

Choose from any of services listed below, you will be so relaxed and you will want to stay for another session of calmness and tranquility. 

Prices quoted below are for incall only.

(1) Thai Yoga Massage (60/90min $68/$88)
      - Northern Thai style (Nuad Boran) 
      - A full session involves a lot of stretching of the entire body, follows a standard procedure and combines elements of Ayurvedic medicine, Hatha Yoga and Chinese Acupressure. It can be for relaxation and/or intense according to your goals. When energy flows and is in balance, overall well-being is then restored.
      - Massage is oil-free, wear loose clothing.

(2) Hoiistic (Swediah/Balinese) Oil Massage (60/90min $68/$88)
      - Deep relaxation full body massage to help you relief your muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax your body, with the special choice of oils fit for your solution.
      -  Use only the highest quality essential oils, disposable wear is provided. 

(3) Aromatherapy (60/90min $88/$118)
      - Package massage performed with highly concentrated plant essential oils to promote whole-body healing
      - 5 different mixture of essential oils for choose, each has its own beneficial to the body and mind

(4) Four Hands Massage (45/60/75min $88/$118/$148)
      - Expericece full body massage by two skilled therapists at the same time!
      - Soak yourself in the synchronized, yummiliciois choreograph and detailed strokes leaving you feeling lighter and bursting with life

(5) Sports Massage (60/90min $88/$118)
      A. Pre-Event Massage
      - Stimulates the flow of blood and nutrients to the muscle, reduces muscles tension and joint stiffness
      - Produce a feeling of psychological readiness for the event
      - Pre-stretching muscles and making them flexible to maximise athletic performance
      B. Post-Event Massage
      - Helps maintain flexibility, to loosens tired and stiff muscles, remove lactic acid and waste built up in the muscles
      - Reduce cramping and delayed onset of muscle soreness (D.O.M.S) to ensure quicker recovery 
      C. Maintenance Massage
      - To be done at least once a week as regular part of athletic training programs
      - Increase blood-flow and sending nutrients to the muscle
      - Recharges and renews the body for growth, and reduces the risk of injury  

(6) Back Scrub (top up $12 with any massage)

(7) Full Body Scrub (top up $20 with any massage)

(8) Full Body Hair Waxing (from $18 onwards, pls refer to the next post price list)

Outcall services
      - Outcall for services (1) & (2) - 90mins $138
      - Outcall for serices (3) & (5) - 90mins $168 
      - Outcall for service (4) - 4H - 45/60/75min $138/$168/$198
      - Scrubs (6) & (7) - same top-up price $8 back-only / $15 full-body with other services
      + Outcall prices exclude transfer fees ($20~$40 depending on location)

For further information and reservation / appointment booking:
      SMS/Whatsapp: +65 9166 5178

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Regards,
      Alvin_T

########## On-Going PROMO-10 ##########

* Student / NSF / Birthday Month enjoys $10 off the rate.
      * Pls quote "PROMO10" when make bookings.
      * Valid for both incall and outcall appointments.
      * Document / NRIC / Student Pass is required as proof of identity.
      * Same day bookings are subject to availability.

+++++ WHATSAPP BROADCAST ++++++

Whatsapp Broadcast feature allows one to send a message to many people at once, without revealing the recipients to one another (it works like blind carbon copy aka bcc on email). Each recipient then has the option to respond individually.

If you wish to subscribe receive my service updates, as well as special promotion from me:
      1. Add my contact number to your contact list: +6591665178
      2. Send Whatsapp message to me, eg. “Subscribe broadcast <your name>”,
      3. I will then add you to the list.

To unsubscribe (at any time): Just remove me from your contact list / address book. You will no longer receive the service updates 

**IMPORATNT: You must add me to the contact lists else you will be getting empty broadcast message.

############## End ####################

• By begleitung
      Turns u on?
    • By Antonio
      Hi there; 

I am Antonio, filipino of origin, singapore citizen. I am a certified and experienced massage therapist.

Providing outcall swedish/ sports massage services at your place from 7pm onwards; from Mondays to Fridays.

1 hour= $50; 2 hours= $75; No special services; Please let me know if you require a massage bed.

Please contact me by WhatsApp only: 9455 8067. Please book at least 3 hours before. Thanks
  • Popular Now

counter