Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

5 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

Those bitches who wears super short, almost and often near to vagina, and often roll eyes on others, are the cases of such incidents.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2009/11/05/18-sports-women-camel-toe/

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest what to say

1. It shows that good looking guys can be lonely or not successful with women too.

2. In many other countries there would not have been an additional punishment by the Medical Council because the offence was clearly not related to his work (unless the lady was his employee or a client of the clinic, which I doubt.)

3. I hope that his 2 years of conditional registration will be supervised by pretty two female assistents.

• G_M unlocked this topic

Jail?

I recall one foreigner driver was only fine for causing death of a pedestrian. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, fab said:

Jail?

Oh dear!! Please let us know the full factsbof thr case please!!! We must get to the bottom of this!! Please publish the details of the case.

Guest guest.guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guests said:

Why are handsome man , keep making news in Singapore ?

Ong Jian Min was also disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles for two years.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/jail-for-man-whose-car-hit-elderly-woman-causing-part-of-her-right-leg-to-be

A young man career and future damaged .

this is case of accident. accidents are no ones but God's fault. 

but you cant sue God.

In the first place, why did the lady alighted from the car when she can do nothing ?

Madam Yew, 70 year old , her husband and the cabby alighted to check the damage to their vehicles.

Defence lawyer Amarjit Singh Sidhu told the court his client is remorseful and had tried to visit Madam Yew in hospital. But her family denied him the visit, Mr Singh said

He was not deliberate to cause that accident.

1 hour ago, Guest guest.guest said:

this is case of accident. accidents are no ones but God's fault. 

but you cant sue God.

It seems that you are putting the blame on a God without even being sure that such God exists.

Accidents can be faultless, but many are not.  

In this case, she was not at fault and the young guy had more bad luck than fault.

But society makes him responsible. 

It seems that the outcome was far worse for her than for him.  One week in jail and two years without driving should not necessarily damage his future so much.  But the woman's leg will never grow back.  Life is not fair!

Its not I who is pitting against God.

It is in your English language and American language  and culture and psyche that you all.have the term Acts of God and even hand of God.

In the court of law and in insurance claims, 

the word  Acts of God , are used in courts of law and even Insurance coverage contracts.

Am I right?  So who.is the clown here?

In your american currency, it is printed in bold in clear letters , In God we trust.

So again who is the clown here?

Who are the people , the original land grabbers, who manipulate this idea of A fatherly God, 

Bingo , gotcha Steve.

You gotta pick a rival your own size.

2 hours ago, Guest why said:

In the first place, why did the lady alighted from the car when she can do nothing ?

Madam Yew, 70 year old , her husband and the cabby alighted to check the damage to their vehicles.

prob their rich car more important than their safety, so they check got langar telok or not, end up, kenna leg, so force full blame on innocent helpless, poor young man.

3 hours ago, Guest why said:

Defence lawyer Amarjit Singh Sidhu told the court his client is remorseful and had tried to visit Madam Yew in hospital. But her family denied him the visit, Mr Singh said

He was not deliberate to cause that accident.

If he had every intention to cause that incident, it would warrant more than just a short jail term.

Quote "Ong failed to keep a proper lookout of the road ahead. Accused was travelling at too fast a speed that he could not could not his vehicle in time." He could be inexperienced, too fast too furious. Whatever the case, what done cannot be undone. Lesson learnt and move on.

That is why its an accident , not manslaughter,

accidents are acts of God category, 

for example you take a small boat trip on a good sunny day, with light winds, when you are 2 hours from shore fishing, the sky turn dark and winds pick up and high waves form , your boat 

overturns and two friends who were with you are drowned, you are lucky, you survived hanging on to the only piece of floatation device,

you came ashore , alive and safe, the families hear their sons died but you survived, they want to sue you for manslaughter, you defend by saying its an accident, and Act of God, you advice the family to sue God instead, 

Judge throws out the case, saying an accident is an accident,

Guest Money is Rich mens game
36 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

If he had every intention to cause that incident, it would warrant more than just a short jail term.

Quote "Ong failed to keep a proper lookout of the road ahead. Accused was travelling at too fast a speed that he could not could not his vehicle in time." He could be inexperienced, too fast too furious. Whatever the case, what done cannot be undone. Lesson learnt and move on.

when one is rich, you can hire the best lawyers to turn anything to its favour.

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Guest guest. said:

It is in your English language and American language  and culture and psyche that you all.have the term Acts of God and even hand of God.

In the court of law and in insurance claims, 

the word  Acts of God , are used in courts of law and even Insurance coverage contracts.

Am I right?  So who.is the clown here?

In your american currency, it is printed in bold in clear letters , In God we trust.

So again who is the clown here?

Who are the people , the original land grabbers, who manipulate this idea of A fatherly God, 

Bingo , gotcha Steve.

LOL, well done! 

12 hours ago, fab said:

Jail?

Still waiting for facts of case which you claimed the lAw side with foreigners...

11 hours ago, Guest guest. said:

----

Bingo , gotcha Steve.

An "act of God" and "God's fault" are totally different statements.

For the religious,  EVERYTHING is an "act of God",  including your persona.

So the legal concept "Act of God" or "Hand of God" means the same as "act of nature",  for which no one or nothing is accountable.

But your "God's fault" makes GOD accountable, the perpetrator.  It implies INTENTION.

I know that you will never be a rival of my size,   (in part because I don't care about "rivals")

but there may be a tiny, very tiny probability that you will understand what I wrote. 

7 hours ago, Guest So Cruel said:

She at most has another 40 years but the young man has at least 60 years, his career and life damaged. This is very innocent and unfair.

Yes, it was unfair. Bad luck is unfair, and bad luck is what happened to the guy.  And even much more to her.

But it was his responsibility to be able to safely stop at a signaled obstacle in front of him. 

Society (the court) has to find him responsible.  Although it could have spared him the short jail time, 

since what he did was at most negligent and not intentional.

The incident should not damage his life for 60 years.

Who knows, maybe he could extract something positive from it.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest OMG

Like that can also involved in extra marital ? 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sbs-transit-ceo-gan-juay-kiat-resigns-lapses-in-conduct-11070422#cxrecs_s

SBS Transit CEO resigns over 'lapses in conduct'SINGAPORE: The CEO and executive director of SBS Transit Gan Juay Kiat, 61, has resigned over "lapses in conduct".

Chairman of the transport company, Mr Lim Jit Poh told Channel NewsAsia on Friday (Dec 28) that Mr Gan tendered his resignation in the morning and has "expressed deep regret over his actions". 

Mr Gan Juay Kiat

t is not clear what the actions were.

Mr Lim said: "He has accepted full responsibility for his lapses in conduct and the board has accepted his resignation."

"We have lost a good CEO, who has done much for land transport in Singapore," he added

Mr Gan's last day will be Mar 27 next year, according to an announcement filed by the ComfortDelGro-owned company on the Singapore Exchange (SGX) on Friday.

It also said that Mr Gan, who was appointed CEO and executive director on Mar 1, 2010, "resigned due to personal reasons".

Mr Gan first joined ComfortDelGro in February 2006 as the group corporate planning officer and later became the CEO and director of ComfortDelGro Bus. 

He was appointed chief operating officer of SBS Transit in April 2007 and became executive director in March 2009, before assuming his current post a year later.

Mr Gan began his career in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), where he held several senior command and staff appointments. 

He also held positions in other companies including the Ascott Group, CapitaLand and the General Electric Company.

Mr Gan was a President's Scholar and received an SAF scholarship in 1976. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (Engineering Tripos) from the University of Cambridge.

SBS Transit's share price closed 0.74 per cent lower at S$2.70 on Friday before the announcement.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sbs-transit-ceo-gan-juay-kiat-resigns-lapses-in-conduct-11070422

Guest speak it out

SBS Transit’s CEO and executive director Gan Juay Kiat tendered his resignation this morning over “lapses in conduct” and “personal reasons”.

Earlier today, a video supposedly showing the 61-year-old Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Overseas Scholar and President’s Scholar with several women with whom he allegedly had extra-marital affairs with surfaced on social media.

Instagram page singapore_private_investigator shared the video this afternoon and wrote: “61 years old SBS Transit CEO caught having multiple affairs with Subordinates /married women within a month. (Affairs captured with different women in Singapore during office hours/weekends and overseas)

The national broadsheet reported this evening that Gan “tendered his resignation to take responsibility for a “personal indiscretion”” and that it “understands the incident involves an extra-marital relationship.”

Guest speak it out

nothing serious....

and probably he never received the fat bonuses as his predecessors anyway....

I hope he put enough behind to pay the divorce and to pay the hotels for the future fun actions outside his marriage...

• G_M changed the title to Breaking News : SBS Transit CEO resigns over 'lapses in conduct'
1 hour ago, Guest Cucko0 said:

How come this kind of face can also get into extramarritl affairs?

Do u know how deep is his pocket?

色字頭上一把刀

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest breaking
2 hours ago, Guest Cucko0 said:

It's the innocent face that pulls the woman...

WATCH out boys, there are these very catholic private investigators in Singapore who will disclose your actions.

No coffeetime with your extramatrimonial lady boys at fancy high tea outlets...

Wonder why our most senior STEVE5380 gave no comment about the amount of semen at old age...

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest breaking said:

It's the innocent face that pulls the woman...

WATCH out boys, there are these very catholic private investigators in Singapore who will disclose your actions.

No coffeetime with your extramatrimonial lady boys at fancy high tea outlets...

Wonder why our most senior STEVE5380 gave no comment about the amount of semen at old age...

LOL

5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Straight or not, there is 3 things that attract people, face, bod and money, if all 3 also dont have, then is zhen ai.

This ceo has money only? Don't think he has face and bod?

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This ceo has money only? Don't think he has face and bod?

Probably those cheebyes and married hum, gets free bus rides or concession cards.

In contention are allegations posted by a private investigator company on their Instagram page that Gan allegedly had multiple extramarital affairs with “subordinates” and “married women”. Although a video was posted reportedly featuring Gan and the women, the subjects of the video were mosaiced and their identities could not be independently verified.

According to the page, which is run by private investigator company Kokusai Security, the alleged affairs reportedly happened during office hours, on the weekends and while he was overseas.

Video here:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/sbs-transit-ceo-resigns-over-‘personal-indiscretion’-amid-allegations-of-extra-marital-affair-video/ar-BBRyJS9?ocid=sw

Thats why women are the downfall of men. You always hear straight men get in trouble..all involve women!!!

Unlike gays, you never hear gay scandals as we gays are better in terms of everything.

Guest 脏子姨
19 hours ago, Guest Cucko0 said:

Why not?He had power, he has money,and he is OLD.....我们这种脏女人的天菜

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Thats why women are the downfall of men. You always hear straight men get in trouble..all involve women!!!

Unlike gays, you never hear gay scandals as we gays are better in terms of everything.

I agree that we gays are better in nearly everything, hahaha...

I think that one big reason is that our gay sex is between equals,

while heterosexual sex is between very different species, one from Mars and the other from Venus.

17 hours ago, Guest breaking said:

What kind of comment you expect?

We seniors produce less semen, and the only difference this makes is that we WASTE less of it. :)

20 hours ago, Guest Cucko0 said:

He has a relatively kind face and it seems that he did his job well.  Too bad that he didn't have enough will power or smartness to avoid being demonized by the screwed up society  that makes a sexual mountain out of a molehill. 

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.